number 13 | yoomin

De vickie_org

in where jimin needs help to be accepted on to the school's basketball team so he gets help from yoongi, who... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
Q&A
forty-three
Q&A answers!!
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven

thirty-two

253 15 11
De vickie_org

"where are you going?" sungho asked, seeing yoongi was all dressed up, "i'm going to see jimin" he said, fidgeting with his hands, "do you want me to get you something while i'm out?" he asked, his father always wanted something so that's why he asked.

"no, just enjoy yourself" he said, yoongi smiled and nodded, "thank you"

yoongi headed to a flower shop, looking at all the available flowers. he hummed as he stared at all the options.

jimin loved pastel colors like light pink and light purple. he didn't really like bold colors that made your eyes hurt.

he decided on light pink tulips because it was one of his favorite colors. he had a sad smile because he felt guilty.

yoongi paid and then walked to jimin's house, praying that his parents didn't open up in case his parents were mad at him too.

he knocked, patiently waiting and being met with jimin's father. he internally cursed when he saw that, but nonetheless smiled.

"hi mr.park, is jimin home?" he asked,  the man didn't seem upset, "he's in his room" he said, yoongi nodded and went to jimin's room.

he took a deep breath, knocking on the door. he heard jimin sigh, which made him freeze a bit.

jimin opened the door, his eyes widened a bit, "oh hyung, hi" he said, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth and handed the boy the flowers, "i'm sorry" he started, "about the messages and me saying things and—" he breathed out, "i feel guilty, jimin"

"it's okay, i do too" he said, letting yoongi in his room. he set the flowers on his nightstand and sat down with yoongi, "i talked to my dad about it because he's always honest about things and he said that he things you were trying to care for me" he said and continued, "and in your situation, you can't do anything but tell me to eat, what ate you supposed to do? shove it down my throat?"

yoongi slightly smiled, "he's right, but it was wrong of me to assume that you don't have reason behind your actions" he said, jimin twirled the boy's hair, "i never told you my reason, so it's fine. i'll tell you now" he said, yoongi hummed, being soothed by jimin touching his hair, "listening, but drowsy, love it when you touch my hair" he mumbled.

jimin smiled, "do you remember when we met, i told you about how i used to dance?" he asked, yoongi hummed, "i vaguely remember" he said, "yeah, anyways, i started dancing since i was like 4 years old and when you dance, most instructors look for a very specific body" he said, biting the inside of his mouth, yoongi held jimin's hand as he looked at the ceiling.

"i was in contemporary dance, so when my classmates moved, you could see their ribs and bones. my body wasn't like that, so my teacher used to get really mad at me and keep me for an hour and a half extra after lessons to mostly scream insults at me as i danced" he mumbled, yoongi frowned, "what about your parents?" he asked, jimin nodded, "my dad walked in on my trainer shouting at me one day and he was fuming, he was the first one to know and he said so many nasty things to the guy and proceeded with legal action"

jimin sniffled, breaking yoongi's heart, "oh jiminie" he rubbed the boy's back, "m-my mom was really mad too" he sniffled, "and like y-you, they didn't know how to h-help me. all they did was tell me to eat" he said, yoongi rubbed jimin's shoulders, "i know minnie, we're just worried" he said, a frown in display.

"why?" he mumbled, "it's unhealthy"  yoongi said, jimin wanted to argue but he knew they would start fighting again so he stayed quiet.

"thanks for the flowers, they're so pretty" jimin smiled a bit, he tried to make the frown on yoongi's face disappear, "mhm, didn't know what to buy"

"you didn't have to buy me anything" jimin said, "yes, i had to. i was terrified. i was hoping you would open the door and your dad did and i braced myself for a huge scolding" he said, "really?" jimin laughed, "yeah! i thought he was going to make me break up with you"

jimin couldn't stop laughing, "he didn't because he knew you were caring for me" the boy said, yoongi smiled, "ah, no wonder" he said, checking his phone to see his mom texted him.

"sungho and my mom are going out tonight" he said, "have you warmed up to him?" jimin smiled, "most definitely, yeah. he's cool"

yoongi smiled a bit. he could never speak that way about his biological father.

"hyung, you look so pretty" jimin said while they watched a movie, "thanks minnie, you're prettier" he teased, jimin laughed. he tucked yoongi's hair behind his ears before pressing a kiss on his lips. it was a deep kiss, so yoongi froze for a split seconds before reacting and kissing back.

yoongi was dazed by the kiss, he felt like he was seeing stars and was all giggly. jimin loved seeing that yoongi enjoyed his kiss.

jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's body, pressing kisses on his head.

"you're even prettier with my lip marks on your face" jimin smiled, yoongi began turning red, he was smiling so much that his cheeks were hurting.

"s-stop" he said, he couldn't make eye contact with the boy beside him, "hm, why is that? you just look so cute"

yoongi had to clean his face before going home so his mom wouldn't ask him a ton questions.

"make sure you rest and eat" yoongi said, he was about to go home since the movie they were watching had ended, jimin pretended to agree and the older boy knew jimin was lying.

"what are you going to eat?" yoongi asked, "i don't know" he scoffed, "i don't want to fight again, but please eat, okay?"

jimin bit the inside of his mouth, not being able to answer. he knew he couldn't say he would because it was a lie, it had been like 3 days since he had a meal all because he had a nightmare of his dance teacher shouting at him.

"uh sure, i'll try" he said, yoongi gave him the tightest hug, "you got this, minnie. we can eat together on call if that helps. just let me know if you need anything"

"are you both okay?" yoongi asked, seeing as both of them were inseparable and giggly, "we're fine, just tipsy" the woman smiled,  sungho caressed the woman's hair, he was clearly so in love.

"you're so beautiful, jiyoon" sungho said. gosh yoongi was gagging as he watched the two, "oh jeez, i'm going to my room, i can't physically watch this"

"how was it with yoongi? you should've told him to stay for dinner" jimin's father said, the small boy hummed, "it was good, we communicated and yeah. i didn't want him to stay for dinner"

"why not?"

jimin shrugged, but he knew the reason deep down. he couldn't handle the thought of yoongi watching him eat. all he could think of was him in the corner of his dance room, his classmates eating while he watched with shame.

jimin's father knew. jimin was becoming the isolated boy again that refused to eat in front of anyone. he didn't want that, he couldn't bare the thought of seeing his son cry because of those things. he hated the feeling.

"do you want to eat something?" he asked, jimin shook his head, "yoongi found some crackers in my room and i ate some of them"

"are you sure you don't want something else?" he asked, "i'm sure, dad"

yoongi's dad

hey kid

did you tell your mom to drop the child support charges

yoongi

no

yoongi's dad

fucking asshole

i hate you

i need money to support my family

yoongi

k

i don't care

yoongi's dad

your whore of a mother is a bitch

she can't live without me that's why she's begging for the money

yoongi

mr.lawyer, it's not begging, it's the law for you to provide for me

yoongi's dad

just need me that bad?

yoongi

no

yoongi's dad

then drop the child support

yoongi

no

yoongi's dad

I HATE YOU

SON OF A BITCH

ASSHOLE

SHOULD'VE DIED IN THE ACCIDENT

seen at 9:20pm

and now yoongi felt like a little boy sobbing at his mom's bedroom door, he felt speechless and mute as he choked on his tears.

"sungho, get me a glass of cold water, please" jiyoon frowned, yoongi sniffled, crying more. yes, he was 16, but he still was a mama's boy.

yoongi let his mom caress his hair as he cried, "d-dad said i s-should've died in the a-accident"

sungho and jiyoon felt their hearts drop hearing the boy say that. sungho set the cup or water on the nightstand, and hugged both of them.

"your dad is full of nonsense, you know that, yoongi. i'm so happy you're here with me" jiyoon said, yoongi sniffled. sungho was in disbelief, his heart ached and felt heavy.

although he had met this boy just a couple months ago, he felt connected to him. he would protect yoongi at all costs. he especially loved spoiling yoongi and having stepdad- stepson talks.

he didn't know what to say or do to help, so he just hugged both of them. the small boy sniffled and cried a bit more.

"drink some water, okay?" sungho asked, he held the cup close to yoongi's mouth and let him drink from the straw. jiyoon smiled a bit, caressing yoongi's hair.

"i'm hungry" yoongi cried, at this point, he was crying about everything he could. sungho hummed, "what do you want to eat? i just want you to cheer up a bit. i'm glad you're here with us, yoongi-ah"

yoongi smiled a bit, wiping his tears. he was so happy he had someone like sungho that replaced his dad, "i want chicken nuggets" he said, "yoongi, it's late at night. sungho is not going to go buy you—"

"said who?" sungho said, puttin on his shoes, "sungho! its almost 10!" jiyoon said, "c'mon, honey. just once" he said, yoongi showed his mom puppy eyes.

"fine"

nice family bonding for yoongi! stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what do you think of jimin's backstory of why he struggles with eating? what do you think him and his parents should do about jimin's struggles?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
912K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
116K 4.1K 84
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...