Saved by Daddy (MxM DDLB) | C...

By Origin_of_Kelpie

Emil Robertson is a little special with emphasis on the "little." He's twenty-two years old and has a unique... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special Christmas AU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 30

2.2K 107 15
By Origin_of_Kelpie

"This is amazing!"

I beamed while showing Charlie and Carver around the house. The contract was successfully closed two weeks ago, so my sister and best friend had come to help Denver and I with the big part of the move to pack boxes into the moving truck and unpack them at the new place. We had been slowly taking some things over whenever Denver had time, but today is the big day.

It has been a month and a half since my birthday, but I'm still in total shock whenever I see my engagement ring from Denver. I have yet to pick out a wedding ring for him, which I really want to do. I don't have any savings, which is unfortunate, but Denver is just happy to get whatever I choose for him.

As for Charlie, she is now dating Ty Marker. It was quite amusing to hear that she had to work hard in conveying that she really did like him and it wasn't a prank because apparently he'd been tricked by other people before. To be fair, I think Denver and I came to the same conclusion that Ty has very low self-esteem; partly from a lack of confidence aside from the fact that he'd been hurt by those awful people. But they make a really good pair. I'm happy for my sister.

Carver, on the other hand, was still too busy to find a man. He makes time to see us, but my man and I can see that he's really wanting someone for himself. It would be rude to set him up with someone as a surprise, so I hope Carver can meet his one while out and about sometime soon.

"This is seriously amazing," breathed Charlie, her expression of amazement not lost on me.

To be honest, I had done a little more exploring whenever possible. There were secret compartments, more puzzles that revealed even more spots to store things, and little activities that I knew I would find fun in my younger mental states. I can really see how much the former owner treasured her family and wanted them to have fun together as much as possible. While it is extremely sad that the lady's family died, my lover and I can carry on her unfulfilled wish.

Denver had taken me to the closing a couple weeks ago. Although we technically didn't have to go because Denver could digitally sign, the former owner requested to see us. I had guessed that she wanted to see what kind of family her former dream home would go to and what would become of it. When she spotted us, her eyes filled with tears and she nearly started crying, but she couldn't stop herself when I grasped her trembling hand.

That had made me cry and my age regressed a lot. I'd sobbed into Denver's side, but he had quickly scooped my form up and cuddled it. I was soothed and the lady seemed to feel better watching that happen. Denver and I greeted the lady once we were all calm. We talked a short while before Denver signed the paperwork inside the closing agent's office. Both my man and I could see her expression of peace and relief as the deal was completed.

Our real estate agent stayed behind to talk to the former owner, then I learned that they were cousins with a very close family relationship, and even more so with the lady's family when they were alive. And that explained why our agent was so torn up while he was walking through parts of the house and outside. Perhaps being on the other side of the transaction was to ensure that the property was going to the best buyers possible. I guess they had gotten what they wanted from us other than money.

"Emil?"

I jumped with a sharp inhale, immediately coughing to clear the saliva from my lungs. "D-Daddy, you're home..."

Denver chuckled and picked my form up, then rubbed my back while I calmed down. I sighed softly and yawned, glancing around to see my sister and Carver exploring outside. Now is the perfect time to ask my burning question since I just remembered (and our crazy family is outside).

"Hey, Denver?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you waiting until our honeymoon to rail me?"

Denver inhaled sharply like me earlier and began to cough, turning his head away while I rubbed his shoulder blades. Denver breathed carefully, but his tanned skin was a deep red. I nuzzled his hot neck and kissed the curve of his jaw. His face was tomato-red, too. I grinned and pecked his lips.

"We haven't done it once yet, Denver. And we've been together for about seven months now."

"T-truthfully, I do think I was a little too excited to make you legally mine." he said with a shy smile, making my heart pound from his cuteness. "But I was just waiting until we were ready."

"And when is that 'ready'?"

Denver kissed my left cheek. "Please don't take this the wrong way, baby boy, but I was waiting until you had more control over your little side. I would feel extremely uncomfortable starting to enter this tiny hole," he uttered softly, shifting his grip to press his fingers between my asscheeks through my shorts, "if you suddenly switched to your younger mental states, all of which are younger than ten."

I nodded in agreement. That would be quite a buzzkiller, to say the absolute least.

Denver continued, "I love taking care of you and your little self, but the latter is not arousing and especially not in a sexual setting."

"Oh, I'm in total agreement." I replied, kissing his cheeks. "I'm glad we're on the same page, Denver."

He blew out a sigh of relief. "I was worried that you might be hurt by my feelings on that topic."

"Not at all," I answered with a broad smile. "They're perfectly reasonable. I know you love every part of me, but you also love this adult me that teases you and brings you great pleasure. We've managed to have a few good sexual sessions together, hmm?"

Denver shivered when my fingers found his sensitive nipples. "Y-yes, Em."

I giggled and met his lips again, then hugged his neck. "Sorry for teasing you again, Denver."

"I might get you back tonight if we're not too exhausted from moving."

My cheeks warmed. "Yes, please."

Denver chuckled and petted my very red waves. "I love you, Em."

"I love you too, Den."

Denver actually quite likes me saying his name—more than he previously thought. I still call him 'Daddy', regardless of what mental age I have, but I like calling him by his name, too. And he now has a nickname of "Den." He asked me why that specifically, aside from it being part of his name.

My response was: "Because you're like a den. Safe, secure, warm, and makes me happy to have you every day."

Needless to say, Denver was very happy to be called "Den." He explained that it's like an offshoot of what a daddy dominant is supposed to do and make their submissive feel in as many situations as humanly possible. So my nickname for my beloved fits him very well.

"Baby boy, I would love some help unloading the next batch of boxes."

I grinned. "Sure thing, Daddy. You have lots of files from your work on this load, right?"

"Yeah, and that's why having dollies is extremely helpful."

I agreed, so Denver carried me out to the moving truck. It was a good size, not too big or too small. Since Denver was driving it, he wanted to make sure that he wouldn't be causing accidents due to a larger size of truck. But we needed enough space to put lots of his stuff into it. All of my things had been moved in two medium-sized boxes. One box housed my plushies and the other had clothes and books.

The main reason why Denver wanted to rent a truck was because of the sensitive information regarding his clients. While he does have copies stored on USB sticks, he wanted to keep the original papers just in case. He didn't want to lose a single box or have anything be damaged by disgruntled movers in a hurry. So far today, we already moved the bed (frame, mattress, and all) as well as all of the kitchen stuff, food, linens, his exercise equipment, and we were finally dealing with his file-filled boxes.

"Here, sweetheart."

Denver helped me tip the adjustable dolly with two boxes on it, then I carefully pushed it down the ramp. I've definitely gained some muscle working with Denver for packing and hauling things around. All of this has been making me want to exercise regularly with my man, but we probably will with taking care of the garden and keeping the house clean after we're settled into our home.

"Where are these going, Emil?"

I looked up at Carver. "To the workshop area. Daddy's office will be set up there."

"Awesome, I'll go get my share and follow you there. Charlotte already has the same idea."

"Thanks, Carver."

He grinned. "You're welcome."

I tugged the dolly along the pathway of hexagonal pavers that had been laid on top of gravel. If it was done correctly, Denver and I won't have to worry about weeds springing up. And, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I have to worry at all. The former owners clearly wasted no expense to make sure everything was done correctly and they made sure they participated in as many aspects of this property as possible.

Again, I feel so much thankfulness for that family. I sincerely hope that the former owner can find peace and live out her life while holding the good memories in her heart as I try to regarding my parents. My therapist said it was part of the healing process. I agree with her. I do feel better rather than bitter.

On the other hand, it has been taking me some time to actually forgive my parents, but I do understand that neither of them were well in the head. That wasn't necessarily their fault. My mother was obviously bipolar and it seemed like my father had some kind of dissociating problem. I will put a lot of blame on my mother because she was clearly aware of her mental health problems and never dealt with them. Or maybe she tried and nothing worked.

Either way, this trauma cleanup process has been really helping me and I am so thankful to Denver and Carver for guiding me onto this path. I know things I can do for my man to show how much I appreciate him, but I don't know about Carver. What could I do that would make him happy?

"Last few boxes!" called Denver, just as I plopped onto a bench in the rock garden area.

I had been deep in my thoughts while unloading, but I need a rest. Carver and Denver can take care of the remaining boxes. Charlie had returned inside the house awhile ago to start unpacking the kitchen boxes and refrigerated food bags to make us a snack while on break. I'm already feeling like I need a nap. The sun room upstairs is very tempting with that semi-circle bench. The cushions are so springy and the pillows are plush, all of which heats up nicely in the warm sunshine. It makes me want to curl up and fall asleep there like a cat or something.

"Emmy, come inside! I've got lemonade!"

I hopped up onto my aching feet and winced, then carefully made my way to the front door where Charlie was waiting. She grinned and bent over to kiss my sweaty face, then ushered me inside the cooler house. It's already on the verge of springtime, so it's warming up outside. And that coupled with exercise made us very hot and flushed.

"Thank you, Charlie." I stated with a happy smile as she handed me a glass with a straw. "You should relax, too. You've been on your feet for hours today, too."

Charlie chuckled. "I know and I will."

We placed the cold glasses onto the coffee table before laying out towels over the couch to rest our sweaty selves onto. Or that was just because of me and the other men who will come in shortly. Charlie took her glass and sat down with a ragged sigh of relief, stretching out her legs and wiggling her socked toes.

"This feels great," she murmured tiredly. She sipped at her lemonade and puckered her lips, then laughed when I poked them. "Try it, Emmy."

I sucked on my straw and probably made the same face she did because Charlie was giggling away. It is very sour in a tangy way, so it's just the right amount for me. I don't like super sweet things.

"This is perfect, Charlie. Thank you."

Her light green eyes gleamed as she grinned. "You're welcome, Emmy. Are you excited to go out to eat tonight?"

I nodded. "Yep, because that means Denver won't have to cook when he's already exhausted."

Charlie put her glass on the table, then curled her arms around my waist and shoulders. She hugged me tightly and whispered, "I love you so much, Emmy. Thank you for loving me, Denver, and Carver."

I grinned, returning her hug. "Of course. You obviously consider Carver part of our family too, right?"

Charlie nodded. "How can I not when he cares for you and Denver so much? Denver is a good friend of mine and he's going to become my brother-in-law eventually. So, we're family."

I blushed. "Yeah, we are."

She was quiet afterwards, but it was pleasant. Charlie then uttered, "Ty wants to hang out tomorrow, but I'm going to be so sore."

I giggled. "Then how about he gives you a massage?"

"Oh, nice idea."

I smirked to myself, then leaned into Charlie's chest. "Now, if only Carver could find the perfect guy..."

"Maybe tonight is the night."

"I hope so."

Is it the next chapter? :3

And now you know the real estate agent's relationship with the former owner and her family. He is literally family. (*''*)

See you next Saturday! I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 3/25/2023
Word count: 2424

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
46K 1.2K 95
NOT EDITED !!! "Someone is always watching" Adrian never thought that saying was true until he found out on his own. Ryker and Antonio are vampires w...
684K 98K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
1.9M 64.6K 93
"If you wanted me to fuck you, all you had to do was ask," Tazmin said, her raspy voice lowered as she drew one of her hands up the inside of my thig...