Lloyd Garmadon x Male Reader...

Da YouPieceOfGarbage

(Y/N) has been going to Ninjago High for a couple years or so. He thought he knew everything there was to kno... Altro

Chapter 1: Evil
Chapter 2: Scars
Chapter 3: Hate The Both of Us
Chapter 4: Cute Name
Chapter 5: Emerald Eyes
Chapter 6: A Walk in The Dark
Chapter 7: School Fight
Chapter 8: Chatting
Chapter 9: The Wind Ninja
Chapter 10: Karma
Chapter 11: Called Over
Chapter 12: Looking Up
Chapter 13: Captured
Chapter 14: Love's a Strong Word
Chapter 15: Change of Heart
Chapter 16: Taken Care Of
Chapter 17: A Night or Two
Chapter 18: Can't Be Good...
Chapter 18 part ii
Chapter 19: Real Family
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: Pathetic
Chapter 22: Real Date
Chapter 23: Proud Of You
Chapter 24: The Dance
Chapter 25: Hanging Out
Chapter 26: Keep You Safe
Chapter 27: Big Reveal
Chapter 28: The Public Eye

Chapter 29: Word Of Advice

5K 158 383
Da YouPieceOfGarbage

Hello everyone. I bring you a short chapter but there's a reason why I cut it off the way I do.

Also Jay in the cover photo hhmmmm I wonder why.

Anyway, enjoy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a long night's rest the morning finally arrived. Lloyd and I had to go back to school. I don't know why we were so nervous. It's not like our plan could have done anymore damage, right? The Green Ninja and The Wind Ninja coming out may cause discourse but our ninja selves are nothing but personas. I'd rather someone think negatively of the me that I hardly present as rather than the me that I truly am. Worst comes to worst, people get mad at the ninja and keep the same opinions of us... Right?

Lloyd and I held hands as we walked to school. We didn't ride the bus. We wanted to avoid contact with other students for as long as possible. And it did work until we approached the school building.

We enter...

I've never seen this many people arguing all at once. Students wearing shirts and holding signs to support their cause. Many students wearing shirts with The Green Ninja on them as they preach about accepting LGBT people the way they are. And people yelling back, saying heroes aren't meant to be queer. Heroes are meant to be role models to our youth and people like us set a bad example.

We stand in silence, watching over the chaos.

"Well... at least they're not paying attention to us, right?" I nervously chuckle with a crack in my voice.

"What have we done?" Lloyd bluntly asks.

"Listen! This is good! They're more concerned about whatever it is The Green Ninja is up to. They couldn't give any more of a shit about us! Right? Isn't this what we wanted?" I try to point out some positives.

"We wanted support! Not- not this!" Lloyd exclaims with worry. His hands shaking as he points to the crowd of students yelling at each other.

"I doubt this will last forever. They'll argue for a little bit, forget all about it, and then it'll all go back to the way it was. People ignoring us like we never existed," I state. I mean, this isn't guaranteed. More just positive thinking.

"You were invisible at some point, but I never was. No matter what I do, people will always know my name," Lloyd states with a broken tone in his voice.

"I- I-"

"Hey guys! This is crazy, can you believe it?!" I hear a voice from behind. We turn around and we're met with the faces our closest friends. The whole group together.

"What were you two thinking?" Nya huffs as she crosses her arms.

"Yeah! We all tried to get ahold of you last night but neither of you were checking your phones. People are going crazy over this," Kai adds in as he shows us the trending tabs online. Every single local topic having to do with us.

"Well, we thought maybe if you know... Thr Green Ninja, one of the most influential people in the city, were gay, then maybe people wouldn't have as big of a problem with us... hehe..." I let out another nervous laugh.

"You know... I think it's pretty admirable, actually. Risking the only positive reputation you have just to live a happy life together as a couple. It's cute," Jay says as he fidgets with his hands. "Actually, (Y/N), I need to talk with you. I kept trying to get ahold of you last night but, ya know, you two went inactive..."

"Yeah, of course, Jay, I'm sorry. We were just trying to have some peace after that post- I can talk to you whenever you need," I smile at him.

"Um... now would be a good time?" Jay looks at me with big eyes.

"Uh- sure! You guys don't mind if we step aside?" I look at the rest of the group. Everyone shakes their heads, letting us know it's okay to wander off.

Jay takes my hand and leads me to one of our classic trademark dark closets that all of us have seemed to end up in at one point or another.

Interesting...

Jay closes the door behind him as he begins to let his panicked nature show.

"(Y/N), you and Lloyd are some of the best friends I've ever had. And you guys seem to love each other so much that you would risk your reputation just for that love. And well... I need some advice..." Jay sighs.

"Oh... kay?" I raise an eyebrow as I gesture for him to continue.

"How did you know that Lloyd was the one?"

That was a hard question.

"Jay... it doesn't happen like that. Of course I thought Lloyd was cute and all but it takes chemistry for anything to happen between two people. Lloyd and I just started to get to know each other and we both felt like we were close enough and cared about each other enough to begin a relationship.

Well... our realization for each other's feelings were settled in a cage above a pit of lava mere seconds before our deaths but... it happened more or less in a normal way," I let out a dreamy sigh as I remember that very day. Most don't remember the day they almost died as a positive moment but that was the day Lloyd and I became a couple so I think of it fondly.

"And that's it? There was no spark? No special moment? No sudden realization?" Jay pries for a better answer.

"I just- well..." Jay sighs. "I'm torn, (Y/N). Between two people I really care about. I have feelings for the both of them. I've been praying for some kind of sign or for someone to set me on the right direction but I haven't gotten anything! Not a single thing!" Jay cries out.

"There may never be a sign Jay. Sometimes you need to take initiative... actually- here! I've got something that could help you out," I remember one thing. Something I've been saving for a long time. Something I knew would come in handy one day.

I reach into the side pocket of my backpack and pull out a little plastic capsule and put it in his hands.

"A... ring?" Jay cocks an eyebrow at me. Confusion covers his face.

"That's not just any ring. I got it for 25 tickets at an arcade. I've been carrying that baby around for months waiting for when I knew I'd need it," I say confidently with my hands on my hips.

"And why is it needed now?" Jay still doesn't understand.

"I told you you need to make an opportunity. Make your moment! If you've got two people on your mind then you really need to think. Give that to one of them. Think of who would cherish it more. Who wouldn't care that it's just a cheap piece of paper thin metal? Who would wear it every day until it wore out just because it was from you? You may need to think about it for a while but you're a smart guy, Jay. It'll come to you. I promise," I wink as I nudge him a little bit.

"This... this really means a lot, (Y/N), thank you," Jay smiles as he clutches the capsule containing the ring between his palms.

"Quick question though, why did you ask me for advice and not Lloyd?" I ask.

"I dunno, you're less awkward than he is," Jay answers sheepishly.

"Not true, but fair."

Jay and I exchange a quick smile before heading out of the dark room we had just been cramped into.

"(Y/N), finally, it's about time we get to class," Lloyd gives a sigh of relief as I approach.

All of us give a simple nod or wave as we depart and go on our own way to our separate classes. Lloyd and I walk together.

"So what was that about with Jay?" Lloyd asks as we walk through the halls.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure I was totally right about Jay liking Zane," I say with confidence.

"Huh?" Was all that Lloyd could manage to say in his confusion, "no way."

"No, man, I'm serious, he came to me and asked me for advice because he said he had a crush on two people. It's gotta be Zane and Nya," I explain with a frantic smile. Man, do I love being right.

"That doesn't mean anything. He could be talking about anyone," Lloyd dismisses.

"Who else could he be talking about?! Zane is the only other person he hangs out with all day! Remember when Zane wasn't here for a week? And Jay didn't want to be here without him so he stayed home even though there was nothing wrong with him? We don't even do that shit with each other, I mean come on!" I exclaim.

"Pshh, whatever," Lloyd chuckles.

"I'M RIGHT AND YOU KNOW IT."

"Okay, Mr. Always Right."

"YEAH THAT'S ME."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The dismissal bell rang and it was time for lunch. My classes were definitely... something. No one had a single word to say about Lloyd and I. Not even in our shared class. It's like everyone lost interest in us and started focusing on our more famous alter egos. Which wasn't the original plan, but in my opinion it's better than them harassing us during class. Lloyd is a little anxious about it though. Jay was right when he said Lloyd risked the only positive image he had left for our relationship. And I feel like I need to tell him how much I appreciate that. I haven't gotten the time to truly thank him for all that he's sacrificed for me.

Lloyd does so much for someone who does so little. What was the last nice thing I did for him? When he does countless things for me. He's given me a place to lay my head, he's let me get close to his mother, who is the only caring adult I have left in my life, and now he's letting his valuable reputation as The Green Ninja be torn apart just so we can be happy together. And what do I do? I take up all the blankets in bed and eat everything in his pantry.

I feel like I should do something nice for him. He deserves it.

I walk the halls, slowly approaching Lloyd at his locker. The closer I get, the better I can see what he's holding.

"Whatcha got there?" I ask.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know," Lloyd giggles.

"Huh?" I look down and see him holding a pink piece of paper folded neatly and sealed with a heart sticker.

"Don't pretend like you didn't leave me this little note in my locker," Lloyd teases.

"Lloyd, I didn't leave you anything, honest," I say with a dead serious tone as I take the note from his hands. Lloyd looks puzzled as I open the note. It smells like it had been sprayed with some kind of cologne.

"Dear, Lloyd

Though I admire you from afar, I always felt as though I couldn't tell you how I truly feel. I as well as everyone else in this city know you belong to another. But recently I learned that I should not let my true desires well up like this. One of the strongest ninja I know taught me this. You could ignore this letter or you could meet me by the football field after school today for a true, honest confession and even a gift.

The choice is yours.

-J"

I stare at the letter with my mouth agape in utter shock.

"What is it? What does it say?" Lloyd tries to take a peek at the paper as I clutch it in my hands.

My body shakes.

My hands tremble.

There's no one that I know who could have written this. No one but one single person.

"J..." I mumble as my mind fills with rage.

"Jay."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lol hi everyone
You fuckers really though that ring from the arcade was going to be an engagement ring.

Anyway enjoy a cliffhanger as I disappear for like 5 more months.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

734 23 11
Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon is always on everyone's minds. He's always talked about, always whispered about. He's the outcast of the school...
60.5K 1.7K 57
Lloyd Garmadon is the only Garmadon child that the ninja know of. Or do they. Hidden among their 5 person group is Lloyds older sister. Y/n Garmadon...
12.2K 318 19
TW: s3lf h@rm, mentions of su!c!d3 As the son of Garmadon, the total king of evil, villainy was the only thing Lloyd knew. He'd never questioned the...
122K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...