Saved by Daddy (MxM DDLB) | C...

By Origin_of_Kelpie

Emil Robertson is a little special with emphasis on the "little." He's twenty-two years old and has a unique... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special Christmas AU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.4K 122 8
By Origin_of_Kelpie

"Oof, I'm so full." I groaned, hopping out of the big truck with Denver's help.

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks. "You're so adorable, Em."

I hugged his waist and rubbed my face on his chest. "And you're so wonderful, Daddy."

He smiled and patted my head. "Did you have fun?"

"Very much so. I'm glad I wasn't too bad at ping pong, Daddy. Thanks for helping me play."

"You're welcome, baby boy." he replied, looking sorely tempted to pick me up. I made his decision for him by holding up my arms.

Denver crouched down a bit and then picked me up, tucking my form against his left side. I pressed kisses to his face and tucked my head down after we pecked each other's lips. Denver petted my head and back, gently rubbing the latter as I relaxed. He shut the truck door with his hip and then walked out from underneath the enormous oak tree's canopy at the ranch.

Amazingly, Rita was back at work, although she wasn't doing anything too strenuous this time. She was taking buckets of grain to the cattle, but she stopped and hollered at us to come over to see Big Bear. Denver's lips curled against my skin, so I grinned and hugged his neck as he walked in the direction of Rita near the cattle pens.

A very big but kind of short bull was in the arena, so he caught my eye immediately. He was very stocky with short, thick legs, broad shoulders and wide hips, a super thick neck, and short but pointed horns. The bull was a rich reddish brown with a purplish gray nose and lips. His coffee-brown eyes were so pretty as Denver got closer. The bull looked up as Denver neared the metal pen of the outdoor arena and he looked at me fully this time as Denver set my feet down next to Rita.

"Oh, he's lookin'," she drawled with a smirk. "He seems to like yer looks."

I rested my hands on the metal bar closest to me and looked up at her. "How can you tell?" I asked, then heard a snort and turned my head to look at the bull again. He huffed and shifted his weight, then began to plod over to us.

Rita snickered. "He's real curious now. Prolly never seen such a cute human before."

I blushed and Denver chuckled as he ruffled my hair, making it look even more wild as the bull stopped in front of us. He lowered his head and sniffed my fingers curled around the bar. I tried not to move. Big Bear looked even bigger up close. He must weigh more than a few hundred pounds. Maybe he was over a thousand pounds.

It was a teeny tiny bit scary, but Big Bear was very friendly with me.

I giggled and petted his nose. "Big Bear?" I asked, gently petting his face. I got another huff from the bull. "Big Bear is really big, strong, and handsome."

Rita began to laugh for some reason as Big Bear tried to get closer to me. Daddy was chuckling, too. I pouted, puffing my cheeks out.

"I don't know why they're laughing so hard, Big Bear, but I like you." I stated with a happy giggle.

Big Bear's long tongue pushed out of his mouth and swept under my jaw. It was really thick, rough, and slimy. I grimaced, but I placed a kiss on his nose.

"Yup, I like you lots!"

Daddy and the nice old lady howled with laughter while I petted Big Bear's ears and forehead. I huffed and looked into Big Bear's deep brown eyes. He seemed happy, so that made me extra happy. I beamed and kissed his head again, then heard a soft moo from the bull. I giggled again. I'm glad I met Big Bear.

__________________________

"You're so cute, Em."

I looked down at Denver as he crouched in front of me. He began to towel-dry my body, but I leaned forward and curled my arms around his neck. Denver chuckled and wrapped his left arm around my thighs, easily lifting my form and carrying me into the bedroom.

"Daddy, thank you." I said softly, kissing his left ear. "It must be tough to divide your attention between work and me, but I'm so happy you decided on me as your baby boy and lover."

Denver's chest rumbled with a pleased purr. "I've been wanting even more time with you, Emil. You're so precious to me."

My face flushed from happiness and I snuggled closer. "Daddy, maybe when we get back you can carve out a bit more time for us from your work schedule? If that's not possible, I don't mind being your water-boy and or mascot when you exercise."

Denver chuckled as he sat down on the side of the bed. I settled on his lap with my knees against his sides. Denver cuddled me so gently yet securely that I just melted in his arms. My daddy dominant is amazing.

"Em?"

I snuggled closer. "I love my Daddy lots and lots. Don't tell Big Bear or Bull this, Daddy, but I love you way more than them."

Daddy's soft chuckle and kiss to my left ear made me happy, but I was really too tired from today's excitement to respond. Daddy moved me back a bit and kissed my forehead, then he set my butt on the bed to rifle through my suitcase. I yawned and stretched out my arms for my precious daddy, so he grasped my spread fingers and gently kissed them.

"Em, my precious baby boy, which pajamas?"

I stared at his two options for me, then picked the one that matched Daddy's eyes. "That one!"

"Penguin boy, tonight?"

I nodded. "It's 'cause Daddy's eyes match with the ice."

After a snort, Daddy muffled himself and then pecked my cheeks. That made me giggle and kick my legs. He ruffled my hair again, then had me do as told so I could be dressed. I yawned again as Daddy picked me up and tucked my form under the covers.

"Wh—?"

"Bull is here, Em." he interrupted, then kissed my forehead again as he settled Bull against my chest. "I have a bit of work to do, baby boy. But I will be in bed with you as soon as possible."

"Mm, okay. Don't work too much, Daddy. You gotta sleep wit' me."

Daddy's eyes got a little red and he smiled so prettily that my chest felt weird. He gently brushed my hair back and cupped my head before kissing my cheeks. Daddy pulled the covers up to my nose and wished me a good night's sleep.

"Nighty-night, Daddy. Good luck with work." I replied, then yawned for the third time as I rolled onto my right side and curled up.

"Thank you, Em." whispered Daddy, then patted my head once more before he walked to the wall by the desk and grabbed something. He moved it between the bed and the chair at the desk, then I heard the chair squeak as my daddy sat down. I snuggled in a bit deeper and let sleep take me.

The next time I awakened, I noticed that Daddy was still awake and not in bed with me. That's kinda sad, but I guess his clients are keeping him busy. It's almost midnight now. I need Daddy to be in bed with me. I set Bull aside and pushed the covers off me, then hopped onto the rug next to the bed. Daddy was still talking, which makes me a little nervous, but he needs to sleep. It's already been four hours.

I peeked around the thing blocking me from seeing my tired daddy. He was pinching the bridge of his nose while he listened to the other person. It sounds like a girl. I'm kinda curious, but Daddy is more important.

"Daddy," I whispered, and he froze.

"Em?" he murmured, turning to look at me. He faced the laptop again and said, "I'm sorry, please excuse me."

"No, don't worry about it. Who is this?"

Daddy swiveled the chair again and held out his arms, wiggling his fingers at me. "C'mere, baby."

I hurried over to him and yawned as his big hands curled around my waist. Daddy picked me up and settled my butt on his lap as I gently rubbed my eyes. The laptop was beaming light at us. It kinda hurt my eyes. Daddy cupped my head and pressed my face against his neck for a moment, then I noticed the light become more orangey.

"What are you doing up, Em?" he whispered, petting my head with his fingers. It felt nice.

"Daddy wasn't in bed."

Daddy inhaled a big breath and slowly let it out. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Our conversation was running a little longer than expected."

"Our?" I turned my head to see a lady with big, curly hair and dark skin. She kinda reminded me of a lion with a fluffy mane. "Lion!" I blurted, and Daddy frowned at me as he moved an arrow onscreen.

"Em..."

The lady laughed aloud. "All I heard was 'lion' and that spoke to me greatly, Dr. Charleston."

Daddy's frown deepened and I reached up to smooth the wrinkles between his brows. "What do you mean?" he asked, gently grasping my fingers and placing them on his chest.

"I have always wanted to be as brave as a lion; a courageous woman who could take on problems and situations far bigger than my own self. But as you know, I fall short of my goals and often get myself into more trouble than I can handle. I carry a lot of emotional slash mental baggage from those times. I had lost confidence that I could be the best version of myself. But if your boy could see a lion in me, regardless of how he saw it, then that means I still have a chance."

Daddy seemed really surprised by what the pretty lady had to say. I didn't really understand much, but I think she's a little happier now. And that's the point, I think.

Daddy gently stroked the right side of my head with his thumb, so I was feeling sleepy again. He said goodbye to the lady and shut down his laptop a couple minutes later, then he stood up with me and walked to the bed. This time, Daddy got in with me and he cuddled my body against him. It was warm and comforting.

"You are so amazing, my little boy." he whispered, as I fell into a deep sleep.

__________________________

"Dally, did you sleep well?"

Dallas tousled my hair. "Sure did. What about you?"

"I slept like a rock after I managed to get Daddy to come to bed."

Denver was just walking into the kitchen when I said that, so he chuckled and rushed over to haul me into the air. I burst into laughter as he swung me around and then kissed his cheek once he had me tucked against his left side. Dallas muffled his amusement with his right fist before he slid an omelet onto each of our plates.

"Did you sleep well, son?"

"Yes, I did. I slept much like Emil after he fell asleep."

"Wonderful. That means that we can head out to the exotic animal zoo today."

I tensed and looked at Dallas. "Exotic animal zoo?"

Denver glanced at me. "Is that a problem?"

"That exists?" I asked.

Denver ruffled my hair while Dallas petted my back. I tilted my head and my daddy dominant gently kissed it. They were quiet for a few more seconds, then the pair sighed aloud.

"Yes, those kinds of zoos exist." murmured Dallas, "You can find a few of them here in Texas."

"Wow," I breathed. "That's so cool!"

Dallas chuckled and gently pinched my right cheek, then handed a plate of buttered toast to me and his son. "Let's eat breakfast and then get changed. You're gonna get slimed on the tour, kiddo."

"Slimed?"

"With saliva from the animals," explained Denver, seemingly more cheerful now. He appeared to be brooding over something a couple minutes ago.

"Ew," I replied, just as the word clicked into place. "That's so gross."

The two men burst into laughter as I shook my free hand as if something wet and slimy was already on it. Denver brought me to the table and he set our plates down, and Dallas took a seat across from us since I was sitting on Denver's lap. The scraping of forks on plates ensued, which hurt my ears a little, but the tastiness of the omelet and toast more than made up for the harsh sounds.

"What kinds of exotic animals are at the zoo?" I asked, gently stabbing my next bite of eggs.

Dallas grinned. "For example, there are kudu by the front gate, antelope next to them, and other small deer in a bigger area with Highland cattle."

"Highland cattle? Kudu?"

Denver chuckled. "Highlands are the shaggy cattle with long bangs."

"Oh, okay." I murmured, then peered at his father. "And kudu?"

"They are tall African antelope with long, twisted horns and faint stripes on their bodies. Quite striking, really."

"Wow, sounds awesome." I stated with a broad smile. "I'm really excited."

"Good," replied Denver and Dallas at the same time. They glanced at each other and quietly laughed while I snuggled closer to my daddy dominant's torso and grinned.

Emil is always helping others, whether he means to or not. And Big Bear absolutely adored Emil. Who wouldn't, though? :3

Will everything be fine at the zoo?

See you again next Saturday. I love you all very much! <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 2/11/2023
Word count: 2314

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
23M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...