Experiment 3 (countryhumans)

By OkieDokie10101

Sequel to the book 1945 Art made by: @YunJins_Polearm Germany with his boyfriend Poland were having a regular... More

Before the book starts
The door to the left
Portal to Earth
5k dollars
Nice try.
Don't mess with Germs
Amelie..?
Attacked.
WATTPAD WHY
She warned her.
Polish human vs Czech (+more) human
Teamwork..?
Taiwanese and Austrian threat.
Deal's made
Frenemies..?
Trust is not the answer
You failed the only rule
1st attempt?
Chen
Fun 1/3
Fun 2/3
Fun 3/3
Moments before disaster
Double disaster 1/3
Double Disaster 2/3
Double disaster 3/3
German union
Union
Gang
I'll do it myself.
Failed magic
Escaping
Coal Black Vision
Authors note
German Union (GU)
Amelie's ending
Almost back to normal
Oh, Canada..
Sequel

Visible confusion

122 3 2
By OkieDokie10101

'Well great. Germany isn't with us anymore.' Canada exhaled, trying not to sound worried. Internally he thought that Germany must be suffering. It wasn't the case.

'I got this plan to take the train-?' Vatican got got off by Poland.
'We aren't going. Without. Germany.' Poland said. Vatican sighed.
'How do we get him back? He could be anywhere.'

'How about we just call him? Doesn't he have a phone??? Common sense???' Czechia interrupted, holding a can of beer with his tails, he had to downgrade because the nearest store only have cans.
'What if the person just breaks his phone for that, common sense Czechia!' America snapped back. Czechia pulled his phone.
'You can't break the phone anyway.' He unlocked the phone before scrolling to Germany's contact and ringing his phone.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

The contact you are calling is currently not available, please leave a message after the beep.

Beep.

Everybody looked at Czechia, who was speechless holding the phone.
'Hey Germany, not sure if you will receive this but are you okay? Where are you? Do you need help?' Czechia said before hanging up. Did that message even get received?

Ding

Germany heard from the living room, he realized that he was just chatting with East all these hours and haven't checked his phone. What if Poland thinks he is in danger?

East noticed a little white dust on his wing and brushed it off his wing, when she pulled back her hand it was completely dusty and generally unclean.
'West?? When was the last time you washed your wing, a century ago???' East asked, wiping her hand onto her pants. 'Whatever it is, it's time to wash it.'

'NEIN.' Germany said, cringing at the thought of washing his wing, he doesn't like to wash it, absolutely hates the water touching his wings and they take 24 hours to draw his wings since they are longer and thicker than average.

'Come on, I'll help you.' East offered, Germany got up and ran off, Ea also got up. 'OH NOW IT'S NECESSARY GET YOUR FRIED KFC WINGS BACK HERE!'

'NEIN!!' He responded, about to try to fly away when Remmy suddenly appeared all the sudden and kept him in place. Remmy looked at Germany with pleading eyes, she sighed mildly annoyed. 'Fine Fine Fine...' He gave in, East catching up to him.

Germany wasn't surprised that it was extremely crusty, the battle from yesterday caused a lot of dried blood, goo from creatures with names you can't even pronounce.

A bit later.

Poland was extremely worried.
'That's it. I'm going to call him myself.' Poland muttered, grabbing the phone from his pocket and clicking at an extreme speed to find this contact before calling.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beep. Nothing happened, still didn't answer. He sighed disappointed, not being to contact Germany before his phone started vibrating, he quickly answered the phone.

'Poland?' Germany said from the other side.
'Niemcy! Where are you? Is everything okay? Are you okay?' Poland started, worried for Germany.
'Everything is okay, Polen. I'm safe right now.' Germany confirmed, making everybody relieved knowing he wasn't in danger. Hungary suddenly snatched Poland's phone.
'Hungary!!' Poland snapped, who held the phone to his ear.

'YO YO YO It's your brother, where the fuck are you? Im going literally summon demons in their dreams so they will go insane and literally get trauma from fucking basic ass dreams.' Hungary quickly said, Germany barely understanding what he said.

'Urgarn! Im Safe! Don't worry about me! I'll send you my location.... Ist das okay mit di-?... ja.... Okay so I'll send you my location okay? Only Austria, you, and Poland and Czech Republic, rest, no.. you guys come in calmly, if you break anything I'll be the one haunting you.' Germany said, before hanging up and soon enough a message popped up, showing the location he was in.

Poland was about to snatch back his phone.
'Czech Republic, Austria and Poland... of course me too but whatever- OKAY OKAY just us, come to the location.'

'What about me?' Canada asked, 'Aren't we family too?'

'Ehem... real... family...' Austria coughed, 'no offense, or in fact, in your case Kanada, YES offense. For America, New Zealand and Australia, no offense.'

'What did I do?!'

'Existed.' Austria spat out before pouring the rest of her tea that she was sipping down the drain. Luckily UK or China or Taiwan wasn't there otherwise she was going to be slaughtered.

Canada frowned before going back on his phone.
'Bro probably took that time personal.'

After multiple minutes of getting ready and trying not to get ran over by random cars on the way and possibly almost falling off about 5 trees they arrived at the house.
'Okay, now we break down the door!' Poland said, getting his magic ready when Czechia smacked the magic onto the ground with one of his tails.

'Bro? Germany based on the call said not to break anything.' Czechia reminded. 'Anyways, I suppose we know or sneak in?'
'Sneak in, you don't know who that is! Maybe it's some nice guy or guy taking him hostage secretly?' Austria assumed.

'Did you just assume the persons gender?'Hungary gasped

'I mean guy as a gender neutral thing, and how does this fit the situation???' Austria exclaimed.

'YOU STUPID FUCK-!' Hungary suddenly yelled, Austria thought it was aimed towards her when it was actually a spider on his forearm.
'OH YOU CALLING ME DUMB NOW!?' Austria was about to attacked but Poland shoved Austria onto Hungary who catches her, breaking the possible fight.

'You losers can't shut up? I'll do it. Just knock it's not that hard.' Poland said, before knocking on the door. 'Hello? I'm here for.. Ger.' Poland said, 'If that makes sense...'

East and Germany were in a staring contest when suddenly knocks were heard on the door
'Hello I'm here for Ger.' Was heard too. East quickly put on her hood, probably wanted to do a better reveal and didn't want to hear intense screaming for now.
It would be overstimulating for her, and she didn't have any headphones (she lost them).

Germany opened the door and saw Poland.
'Polen!!' He jumped up to hug Poland which knocked him down, Poland hugged back and felt his wings instantly, seeing how it was much less crusty after it got cleaned.

'Did the person clean your wings?' Germany nodded and clapped them a little. 'Well thank goodness because you looked like Texas chicken.' Germany had a sarcastic dramatic face that said "how dare you" painted on it.

Poland picked up Germany and placed him on the side so he could get up, while Austria jumped on Germany knocking Poland, Germany and herself down.

'I was so worried for youuuuu!!!' She said as she hugged Germany tightly, she noticed East, getting off Germany. 'Are you the person that took mein Bruder?' East nodded.
'Your hair is pretty.' She complimented, reaching out to touch East's hair when East quickly slapped it away lightly.

'Sorry Austria.' She said.
'Wait how do you know me?'
'Same way I know West.' She smiled, Austria was in shock, nobody calls Germany west anymore. Even Poland, Czechia and Hungary had a speechless face from that.

'Hold up...' Czechia walked over to East, his lion sense instantly recognized the person. 'East?!' He shrieked. East pulled off her hood, suddenly everybody went silent for a bit. Austria screamed and backed off a little, while Hungary and Poland started asking questions at the same time, each time raising their voice to be heard more than the other.

'Wait East?!'
'SINCE WHEN??!'
'You're Alive??'
'HOW DID YOU FIND GERMANY!?'
'HOW LONG WERE YOU HERE?!?' Eventually East covered her ears, it was getting too loud and suddenly she stood up, in slight panic and the strong urge to scream when Germany quickly noticed this and got up, rummaging around before finding her headphones in the dishwasher and placing it on her.

'Guys, basic stuff your supposed to learn in 4th grade, is not to raise your voice like this. Please for the sake of her sanity.' Germany pleaded, Poland and Hungary looked at each other.

'How do we tell this to UN?!'
'We don't yet, we figure this out later.'
'Are you coming back with us?' East nodded.
'First we need a find a way out of here for you guys.' East said.

A million questions passed, at a decent volume before it calmed down.
'Wow.. this was unexpected..' Czechia said, putting out his hand. 'Long time no see.' East took the hand and shook it politely.
'Long time no see, friend.' East said, as Austria was clinging onto East from behind.
'Is Austria always this clingy? Bro is like a tick.'

'No no, she usually clings into Germany but you know.. Austria actually missed you a lot.' Hungary answered, 'I missed you too, which is a little weird since I barely knew you.'

'Mutter und Vater missed you guys too!' Austria blurred out. Germany blinked.
'WAIT.. THEY ARE ALIVE?? But- but I saw it happen! The murder!'

'It was fake.' Hungary said, 'they are no longer in hiding but they didn't reveal it often.' Germany was astonished.
'I want to meet them.'
'Not now dumb Ass.'

'Who got the IQ of 98 and who got the IQ of 169 again?' Germany said, staring into Hungary's eyes to the point he was silent. 'That's right brother!'

'Now what?' Czechia asked, 'look, do you want to join us East? Or are you going to stay here.
Germany where are you staying? Hm? I'm confused.' Czechia said.

'Well... what do you think?' Poland asked, looking at both East and Germany, who just blankly stared at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 308 13
Poland is a person who doesnt trust others, he is living on his own, one day something terrible happens, and he need to find a new safe place. Then s...
48.8K 890 49
This fanfic was created by Me and my bestie Lexi! Keep in mind that if you see Me or I that means basically me known as K is talking because this fan...
118K 3.7K 27
"Before he knew it, they were both gone. The people he cared for the most." America; short-tempered, the centre of the universe, and last but not lea...
21.5K 915 42
(Cover by @rustypetals , go give them a follow! ^^) ________________________________________ "You're...my friend?" He asked hesitantly. I turned to l...