fem denki rp book

By human-phone-charger

some of my fem denki headcannons to start off bitty titty community member huge flirt but gets frustrated eas... More

rules
chicken soup
out of love
dress
new girl
electric
yandere
tradition
cuddle sessions
rescue
mage's trauma
insane
zombie
villian
sugar baby
kitty
queen
smut starter
demons
angst with triggers
obsessive
auction
vampire puppy love
dragon egg
cage
Mafia
boss
doll
love
doll
rebound
bet
betrothed
leave
mommy
war gift
prank
gay bar
high
soul pets
foster
villian
woods
random prompts
whips
joke idea
wish
dynamics
seizures
birthday
messy
lovely
adoption
family day
past love
little queen
fallen
open relationship
sell
kidnapping your own kid
cheater?
dynamics
stuck togepther
brothel
dragon hoard
club
snow
child
Halloween special
cult
idk what to call this
new house
marriage
vampire
young queen
single mom
marriage
doll house
war is over
prompts
mermay
companion
sandbox
alien
diamond
villianess
spooky
families

disapproval

80 1 129
By human-phone-charger

Y/c's friends and family didn't really aprove of demi and y/c dating. I mean for one they all just assumed she was some gold digger or sugar baby. They also thought she was to dumb to contribute to conversations or work a 'respectable' job.  I mean she was kinda dumb but not that dumb. Yeah she had a hard time understanding some stuff and she had some mental stuff that slowed her down but it wasn't her fault. Y/c didn't really like the way they talked about demi. I mean yeah she didn't have a whole bunch of money, yeah she didn't grow up with the same opportunities as y/c but they loved her anyways. She was sweet, soft, kind, beautiful, loving, and so, so much more. The girl was innocent and perfect. Y/c saw how much it hurt demi to be talked down to like that and tried their best to stick up for her but it was a little hard sometimes. Demi just opted to ignore them though. Although y/c's best friend, r/c, kept making 'jokes' about her background. It was starting to bug demi. So when r/c made a comment about demi possibly faking a pregnancy  demi just gave a little smile and laugh. For the next while demi didn't respond to r/c trying to make fun of her, just dropping tiny hints to something to make r/c paranoid she may be pregnant. Although it all came to a head at a dinner one night with y/c's family and friends, demi wasn't drinking. R/c made a comment about being surprised demi was so sober given how she grew up and how 'her people' tended to be the worst with addictions. Demi just said she was on a diet and continued eating. Y/c frowned at the comment and glanced at demi. R/c was annoyed and kept trying to ask demi more and more questions until eventually they just blurted out "your pregnant aren't you? You must be trying to baby trap y/c huh? Little gold digger" they said sourly. Demi paused and glanced at r/c then at y/c. She had told y/c about being sick as a kid and having to have her ovaries removed so she wouldn't  get sicker. Meaning she can't have kids, at least not biologically.

Y/c?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.1K 14
❝ we 'd have to hold hands though ! ❞ ✧ in which you, mienai y/n, fall head over heels for the sweetest girl you've ever met, your best friend, urara...
7.9K 197 16
Denki Kaminari has been known to fancy purple heads. But when a date with one goes completely wrong, who will be the one to save him? Will they get t...
21.7K 626 21
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. NOT MY COVER ART. also this is really bad writing so be warned Denki has been your friend since you were a lit...
18.4K 163 26
A collection of oneshots written by yours truly. Requests are open, so feel free to ask. I don't to straight ships, GxG, or genderbend. Angst, smut...