Stranger Things Oneshots

By rand0m_writer

A collection of xreader oneshots of the stranger things characters (mainly Eddie Munson) More

The Freaks Girlfriend- Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
You Should Be Happy - Steve Harrington x Fem!reader
Corrupting You Is Fun - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Making Good On Your Promise - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Talk To Me - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
More Than I Could Have Dreamed Of - Eddie Munson x Chrissy Cunningham
Comfort - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Graduation Night - Eddie Munson x Chrissy Cunningham
Movie Night ⚠️ - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Christmas Morning - Eddie Munson x Chrissy Cunningham
Thank You - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Insecurities - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
In The Library - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Pumpkins? - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
One Of Those Nights - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Negotiations - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Let Me Take Care Of You - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Snowflakes - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Snowball Fight - Eddie/Steve/Robin x Fem!Reader
Christmas Market - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Snowed In - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Mistletoe - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Presents - Robin Buckley x Fem!Reader
Cold - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Ice Skating - Robin Buckley x Fem!Reader
Christmas Decorations - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Santa Costume - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
New Years Eve - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Pretty Girl - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Sick Day - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
A Night For Us - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Scotty Doesn't Know (18+) - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
I Love You - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
It Feels Like I'm Drowning With No-one To Save Me - Steve Harrington x GN!Reader
Would You Love Me? - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
First Argument - Eddie Munson x Chrissy Cunningham
Psycho - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Backfired - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
It Was Worth It - Eddie Munson x Chrissy Cunningham
I'm Sorry - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Too Clingy - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
Unlovable (18+) - Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader
Surprise! - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader
It's Not About The Blanket - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Teach Me How To Kiss - Robin Buckley x Fem!Reader

2.4K 32 1
By rand0m_writer

Sighing, she crossed her arms as she leaned back against the side of Eddie's van. School had finished about fifteen minutes ago yet he was nowhere to be seen when usually he would be the one in her position, grumbling about her being late when he doesn't want to spend any more time there than absolutely necessary.

It was another 10 minutes before Eddie finally strolled across the carpark towards his van, the car park was now pretty much empty so he was easy to spot, not that she wouldn't have easily found him in a crowd anyway because he wasn't easy to miss. The smile falling from his face when he saw her standing there, upon checking his watch a look of guilt took over as he rushed the rest of the way back to the van muttering out apologies as he unlocked it for her to get in.

"So you going to tell me where you were?" She asked as he finally put the van into gear and drove out of the car park. Her eyes never left his face but he refused to look at her, instead opting to keep his eyes on the road but she swore she could see his cheeks flame. Ah so that's where he snuck off to. She chuckled to herself as she refused to drop the subject and decided to tease him instead, "You weren't with a pretty little blonde by any chance were you?"

Eddie spluttered, covering it up with a cough as his hands gripped the wheel tighter and that was all the answer she needed. He and Chrissy Cunningham had been having these secret little rendezvous for months now, out the back of the school in the little wooded area where someone had conveniently placed a picnic bench. She was the only one that knew about the two of them and it took her about two months of constant pestering to get the truth out of him as to where he kept sneaking off to. He also made her promise to keep her mouth shut about it so that no-one, well mainly Jason, found out about them because neither of them knew what would happen as he was still pretty bitter about Chrissy breaking up with him and last she'd heard he was still trying to get her back.

"So were you?" She pushed after all she received was silence, she knew it was the only way to get the truth out of him.

"Fine yes I was, happy now" he snapped, momentarily taking his eyes off the road to glare at her. His snappy mood didn't last much longer as a grin lit up his face, "we're going on a date actually" he confessed, eager to share the news.

"No way" she breathed, eyes wide and mouth agape as she stared at her best friend. Oh how the tables turned she only wished she would get the chance to be there when Jason eventually finds out that his cheerleader girlfriend left him for Eddie 'The Freak' Munson. Life really did have a way of giving to those who deserved it and god knows Eddie deserved to be happy, truly happy. "I'm so happy for you" she smiled, reaching a hand out to rest on his shoulder.

The soft smile Eddie gives her in return makes her heart melt, "Although" he says softly his smile faltering slightly as she watches the self doubt cloud his face, "I'm nervous I really don't want to fuck this up like what if she decides she doesn't like me, do we kiss on a first date, I don't know how to kiss" he rambles, fingers drumming against the steering wheel as he's stopped at a red light.

"You know how to kiss, dummy," she teases, trying to lighten his mood, "You've kissed people before" she reminds him before listing of names of girls he's either told her about or that she's walked in on him with, although none of them wanted anything more than the thrill of one night with him which was ridiculous because when Eddie loved he loved with his full heart, it was all or nothing. Even as his best friend she'd experienced it first hand just how far Eddie was willing to go for those he cared about but just because he didn't fit the norm, people tended to avoid him so she hoped Chrissy wasn't going to be the same although she had a feeling she wasn't.

"Yeah but not someone I care about like this" Eddie revealed, she could see he was flustered and she wasn’t sure if she would be able to help him alone but she knew someone who could help.

"Alright change of plans we're not going back to yours, turn around" she instructed only to receive a look of confusion from him. "Just do as I say please" she urged and he sighed, finally giving in to her.

Eddie pulled into the next turn, swinging the van around and driving back the way they'd just come. He listened as she told him which turns to take, wondering where the hell she was taking him until they came to a stop outside The Family Video Store.

Did she want to rent a movie? Eddie didn't think he'd ever been more confused than he was now but she wouldn't answer his questions as to where they were going. As her best friend, he knew she was stubborn, so he knew that he'd have to go along with whatever she had planned to finally find the answers to his questions.

"Harrington!?" She called as the two of them walked into the store.

Harrington? As in Steve Harringtion? What did he have to do with anything? He can't believe she made him drive all this way just so she could talk to him. 

Upon hearing his name, Steve popped out from behind the shelves that he was attempting to restock with returned tapes. "What can I do for you y/n?" He asked, eyeing up the girl in front of him before turning his attention to Eddie and giving him a nod in acknowledgment, which was more than Eddie was expecting as they didn't really know each other. In fact he wasn't even sure how she knew him.

"We have a problem that only you can help with," she explained, receiving only confused stares from both boys. "I need you to teach Eddie how to kiss" she sighed.

"Wait you want me to kiss him" Steve asked, wide eyes and a look of shock on his face that she doesn't think she's ever seen before, "No offence man but you're not really my type" Steve backtracks, shooting a glance over her shoulder in Eddie's direction.

"Yeah, not mine either" Eddie agrees, as she bursts out laughing at the scene in front of her.

"I never mentioned anything about kissing him, you came up with that on your own" she giggles as splotches of red appear on Steve's face that she can only guess is out of embarrassment, "No what I want is for you to give him tips, I mean you are Steve 'The Hair' Harrington, object of nearly every girls attention while you were at school and you did have a girlfriend so I figured if anyone could help him it would be you" she explained more clearly this time.

"Fine but I'll need an assistant" Steve says, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"As long as you don't actually kiss me, just show him how to initiate the kiss" she agrees with a roll of her eyes. She may have had the biggest crush on him a few years ago but that had well and truly passed instead she moved on to someone who she knew for definite that she could not have.

Steve spent the next 15 or so minutes talking Eddie through different ways that worked for him whenever he kissed a girl but none of them seemed to fit, especially for Chrissy as she was quiet, soft, gentle and all Steve's advice seemed quite aggressive, for kissing anyway. She was beginning to think this was a bad idea as Steve rested both his hands on her cheeks and attempted to pull her into him as if pulling her into a kiss. A couple of years ago she would have melted having him that close, hands touching her face and his eyes focused on her but right now she was tired of being pulled about but thankfully a distraction was coming to give her a break.

"You know it's a wonder you managed to get any girls when you look like you're attempting to wrench her head from her shoulders" Robin laughs, appearing from behind the counter. How she managed to do that without anyone realising was beyond the three of them as they stared at her.

"Yeah I guess we came to the wrong person for help, sorry Eds" she frowned, moving out of Steve's grasp and looking up at him with a defeated look while ignoring Steve's noise of protest that they always worked for him.

"Listen I don't know who this girl is but if it's a first date you want to be soft, romantic not all of that shit Steve was telling you" Robin states, her attention focused on Eddie as he received the first bit of useful advice since getting there, "do you mind if I?" Robin asks, turning her attention to her.

She shakes her head without thinking and moves closer to the desk so Robin doesn't have to practically climb onto the desk to reach her. "If you feel like the date is going well and you want to kiss her then start slowly maybe brush her hair out of her face, tuck it behind her ear and instead of redrawing your hand fully let it rest against her cheek" she explains, carefully acting out each movement as she speaks.

Robin's hand is soft against her cheek and she really hopes that she can't feel how warm her cheeks are growing beneath her hand as she focuses all her attention on her. "Next small eye movements subtly let her know what you want, start at her eyes, down to her lips and back to her eyes, I promise you it'll drive her wild" Robin adds, giving her a much need break from her attention as she looks over at Eddie to make sure that he's following along.

"Then you are going to slowly lean in, you should feel her begin to lean in too and you should see her eyes fluttered closed the closer you get" Robin says and if on cue she is demonstrating all of what she had just explained, "but you want to stop just before you kiss her, gotta tease a little you know" Robin adds, her face now inches away from y/n's a small smirk on her face as she takes in how the other girls' breaths are coming out shorter and faster, clearly affected by all of it.

"That's when you ask if you can kiss them and she should either respond or she'll close the gap herself and kiss you either way it'll work" Robin finishes pulling away and smiling smugly to herself as she watches her try and recover herself. Well at least that had answered Robin's suspicions that the girl had a crush on her and she was right.

“No way that’ll work” Steve huffs, although even he doesn’t look too convinced by his own words.

Eddie starts to disagree with Steve but Robin interrupts with a small smirk on her face, “Oh really if it doesn’t work then why does y/n look all flustered right now” 

All eyes turned to focus on her, making her cheeks burn harder than they already were. If it wasn't clear to Robin before that she had a crush on her it definitely was now but then Eddie had to go and confirm it.

“Nah that’s just because she got it bad for you” he smiles smugly.

“I told you that in confidence asshole” she whines, mentally cursing herself for sounding so pathetic in front of everyone as she hits Eddie on the arm for spilling her secret. He holds his hand up in surrender as Robin calls her name to get her attention.

“Might be a good time to admit I’ve got it bad for you as well” Robin smiles echoing Eddie’s words as she turns to face her, eyes wide and she fights to keep her jaw from dropping in surprise. Never in a million years did she think Robin would ever like her back, she didn’t even know if Robin liked girls and now here she was telling her she liked her back. “Maybe we could hangout sometime and you never know, try that thing properly instead of just acting” she adds the last bit to tease but she hangs onto Robin’s words like a promise.

“Sounds good” she smiles, finally collecting herself enough to compose coherent words. Coming here was so worth the trip even if it was just for Eddie’s sake but she came out with more than she bargained for, Eddie all set with tips for his date and a date for herself with her crush. Like she always said life always did have a way of giving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 17
richie and eddie oneshotsss 🀍 β€’ it'll mostly be fluff and angst, with a bit of smut here and there, but not like, too DETAILED. i love them so much...
2.2K 38 29
Compilation of One shots of Eddie Munson x FemReader Don't hesitate to request one shots in the comment section or on my Twitter (@witchwolflea) TW...
1.8K 138 34
Changing this up, this holds just my oneshots & short ideas for stories. There are character cards for each Stranger Things character, but Eddie, Bil...
153K 2.8K 191
WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR ALL SEASONS OF STRANGER THINGS! Some imagines and preferences featuring Eddie and Steve X Readerβ™‘ There's also an...