**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚JJBA one-shots˚*...

By Naranciaasupremacy

《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to ma... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Info˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Requests˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
.・゜-: ✧ :-Phantom Blood-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jonathan《Gentleman》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Battle Tendency-: ✧ :-゜・.
Joseph《How You Feel》
Caesar《'til death do us part》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stardust Crusaders-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jotaro《Marine Biology》
Kakyoin《Flowers》
Kakyoin《Darling》
Kakyoin《Artwork》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Diamond is Unbreakable-: ✧ :-゜・.
Josuke《Rain》
Josuke《Late-night talks》
Josuke《Just Say It》
Josuke《Thunderstorm》
Rohan《Kiss》
Rohan《Skin》
Yukako《Loveable》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Golden Wind-: ✧ :-゜・.
Giorno《My Name》
Mista《Performance》
Abbacchio《Soul Train》
Bucciarati《Home》
Fugo《Touch》
Fugo《Jealous》
Fugo《Together》
Narancia《Handsome》
Narancia《Trust》
Narancia《Comfort》
Trish《Sephora》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stone Ocean-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jolyne《Bullies》
Jolyne《Paper Butterflies》
Ermes《Mall》
Ermes《Arsonist》
Anasui《Murderer》
Anasui《Parental Figures》
Weather Report《Safe》
Weather report《Yard Duty》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Specials-: ✧ :-゜・.
Dio《Halloween Special》
Bucciarati《Halloween Special》
The end of an era.

Dio 《Excitement》

677 21 18
By Naranciaasupremacy

Requested by: No one

Basically Dio is a little bit of a simp in this one.

~~~~

"It's stupid..." The maid tugged on my corset to make sure it would squeeze my body perfectly.

Basically until I couldn't breathe anymore.

"It's not stupid, a woman should be perfect to the male eye. What if you can't find yourself a husband now that you're of age?" She pulled it tighter and I gasped for air.

"Who cares? Why should I need a husband anyway? Men are idiots who care for nothing but money and Sex."

"Ms. L/N, do not speak like that! It's not very ladylike." I sighed as loudly as I could. I didn't care about all this fancy stuff. I didn't even like the men that would be on the ball. I had what? One male friend? He wasn't even my type. Besides, he's betrothed to Erina Pendleton. I was a little excited to meet them tonight, since they're my friends after all, but I'd be approached by so many greedy men it'd make me sick.

"All the men I meet are gonna be boring..." My maid sighed again.

"Your father does think it's a shame you can't marry your dear friend, Jonathan."

"He's boring too... And he's in love with Erina, remember?" My maid was the one to sigh now.

"You're a hopeless disaster, Ms
L/N." I pouted and she excused herself to leave me alone before we would be leaving. I wore a puffy, red gown that covered most of my body. The gown itself wasn't too bad, but it wasn't necessarily suit for me. I wanted to do exciting things and experience real, honest love. The type of love I'd read about in the books father bought me. There's no way any of the men I'd meet would offer me that. They'd be looking at me and judging me based on how I look, that's it. My H/C-colored hair was put up in a complicated hairdo, which I had explicitly been told not too touch. I was almost hoping someone would bump into me and make it fall off so my head wouldn't hurt so bad...

"Ms. L/N, time to leave." My maid's voice was heard from outside the door. I lifted my gown slightly and made my way outside to our carriage.

~~~

When we got to the Joestar mansion, multiple people had already entered and began the celebration. I wasn't sure what we were celebrating, but things like this always ended up in someone getting courted.

"Let's head inside, shall we?" My father asked as he walked with me. The ballroom was huge. Like, absolutely huge. I let go of my father's arm and glanced up at the decorated ceiling. I had been here many times through the years, but it hadn't ever been this beautiful before.

"Y/N, over here!" Jonathan's voice called out to me and I ran over to him and Erina.

"Good evening! It's so beautiful here tonight!" I said with excitement.

"They spent a lot of time decorating. By the way, you haven't seen Dio have you?" I blinked a few times at his question.

"Dio? I've only ever seen him once. I haven't even talked to him even though you've lived together for years. Why would you think I'd notice him tonight?" It was true I had only seen him once in my life, possibly twice, and he didn't seem to be too fond of me.

"Ah, you're right. My bad." He excused himself as someone walked over to us. He introduced Erina to them but I got bored right away and decided to go look for the food. I wasn't supposed to eat since I was supposed to attract men, but who cares.

"Excuse me miss, may I have this dance?" I turned around and saw a middle aged, brunette man with a mustache. Most men in the room were at least twice my age, and didn't appeal to me at all.

"Ah, sorry, uhm... I was just heading somewhere, and-" I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Please, young lady, let me have this dance. You look stunning tonight." He refused to let go of my hand, and I began tugging on it to try to escape.

"Please, Sir, let go of me." I said and pulled back my arm. He immediately grabbed my arm, raising his voice to me.

"You mustn't obey me like that! How will anyone ever want to marry you if you don't obey them?" He raised his hand, and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to hit, but it didn't.

"I believe that's no way to handle a woman, is it?" I opened my eyes again to see who else was talking. Someone had grabbed the older man's arm.

Dio had grabbed his arm.

He had grabbed it before he hit me. It surprised him enough to let go of me, and I hurriedly hid behind Dio.

"Now, run off to your colleagues, I know they're somewhere nearby. Also, don't ever touch this woman ever again." He let go of the man's arm and let him run away before turning to me. His gaze was cold and looked like he could kill someone. I assume he was just being polite, not even remembering who I was.

"Uhm... Thank you, Mr. Brando." I said and gave him a small bow. His eyes didn't leave mine, and he gently grabbed my hand in his.

"Follow me." It felt exciting to not know what was going on, so I did as he said and joined him as we left the large crowd. We walked upstairs into a large, empty corridor. When no one was around, he let go of my hand, still leading the way. I didn't say anything. He was a bit scary, to be honest. He opened two large glass doors and closed them behind me as I walked outside. He had led me to a large balcony, on the other side of the mansion. The muffled sounds of music were the only things that could be heard other than the cricket's song in the late summer night.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him and he leaned his back on the railing, while I faced the other way to look out on the garden below us.

"I hate large gatherings like this, and from the looks of it, so do you."

"You noticed that from those few seconds?"

"I noticed that from the moment you walked in through the door." I glanced up at his face. His head was turned towards the mansion, but his gaze laid comfortably on me.

"So you were watching me? Why?" I turned my body to him now, still letting my right arm lean on the railing.

"I've been watching you for years. You were Jonathan's only friend until Erina became his betrothed. I couldn't help but take notice to you." His lips twitched, almost as if he held back a smile.

"Forgive me for being rude, Mr. Brando, but I assumed you didn't like me very much. Why did you actually bring me up here?" He turned his head to me, staring into my soul with his cold eyes.

"First of all, call me Dio. Second of all, you're not as boring as the other women down there. There's a spark in your eyes that I've always quite liked, and I wanted to know more about it."

"Oh... Then call me Y/N as well. I didn't know I had a spark, though." He turned his body and leaned down to place my chin between his index finger and his thumb.

"Oh, but you do, Y/N, you don't just want to become like everyone else. What do you want to do?" The way he said my name along with the placement of his fingers sent a chill down my spine.

"Well... For starters, I want to explore new places. I don't just want to sit around and do nothing while everyone else gets to see everything! Secondly, all the men downstairs have two things in mind. Money and Sex. I don't want such a greedy man who won't even truly love me!" Dio had a slightly shocked, but entertained expression on his face. It was hard to read through his eyes only.

"See? You do have a spark. You wish to explore places and find true love." He placed his hand on my waist and grabbed my hand with the other. "You have a beautiful soul, it'd be a shame if it'd go to waste on the men downstairs." He began twirling me around, dancing to the muffled music. Something about this moment made my face heat up slightly. No...

Something about Dio, made my face heat up slightly...

"Dio, I..."

"Shhh, just be quiet and enjoy the moment. Listen to the music and dance with me." I did as he told and allowed myself to just follow his lead. He stopped eventually, and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Would you allow me to learn more about this spark of yours?" I looked up at him in slight confusion, but he just moved his face closer to mine.

"Why? What would interest you about me?"

"Everything." He said and left a small and gentle kiss on my lips, leaving me completely flustered. "Allow me to let you experience new places. Allow me to let you experience true love." He whispered the last words into my ear again.

"Dio... I'd love to." He looked back at my face and gave me another kiss. I had never been so caught up by a man before, I didn't even notice the way his hand slipped up to undo my so delicate hair. It fell down on my shoulders, framing my face perfectly. He pulled away from the kiss and took in the sight.

"So beautiful... And all mine. Isn't that right, Y/N?" I looked up at him and just nodded, hoping he'd kiss me just one more time before this moment ended. "Your eyes carry desire. What do you desire right now?"

"You." My hand flew up to my mouth and blushed at my own words. I said it without thinking, but Dio let out the most wonderful laugh before moving my hand and kissing me again. His tongue slipped its way into my mouth, easily gaining dominance over me. I had never done something so exciting before, all thanks to one man. If it were him, I don't think I'd mind marrying a man so soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: •Jonathan Joestar •Joseph Joestar •Jotaro Kujo •Josuke Higashikata •Giorno Giovanna •Jolyne Kujo ___________________...
146K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
6.9K 243 13
AU: College, where everyone is around the ages of 18-20, no one is a stand user Y/N finally gets into college, a month late after a few complications...
12K 368 23
There is now a sequel to this book! Called ◇Amore Mio◇ Fugo x Reader TW: There will be mentions of mental health, abuse and sexual assault in this bo...