PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

Galing kay ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25
26

20

1K 57 17
Galing kay ZoyiGuk

Ignore my mistakes

The chatters that generating every corner didn't disturb his deep thoughts processing on his mind. His lips were puckered, forming an adorable pout. Frown awning over the thick black brows. But he still manage to look the best. The perfect.

His mind was a mess, the state being spacing out since he came to the cafe for lunch. The untouched food stilled there abandonedly as Taehyung yet to fetch on.

He was mentally disturbed, the back of his head was already in ach because of the rushing of the unnecessary thoughts.

Chi-won was tensed since he noticed his way, but couldn't utter anything. He never tried to sink in Taehyung's boundless thoughts but he was a little curious this time. Taehyung have been acting weird since two days, since the previous encounter of him with Jungkook.

Yeah it's been days.

It's not like he wasn't rude the other days but rude isn't the word for describing Taehyung. He was something more theses days and Chi-won was eager to know.

"Tae-?" He dared, moving a little in his seat, as he scooted a little closer to the younger. He couldn't keep his hands to himself and clutch on Taehyung's. The later had to let go of the clean fork as he winced at the sudden connection.

"H-huh?" His eyes enlarged in confusion as he looked up at the concerning husband of him.

"What were you thinking?" Chi-won softly asked, caressing Taehyung petit knuckles, face awning mask of anticipation.

"Huh?----- o-oh i-i---------- i was j-just---"

"Hey relax" Chi-won, consoled, rubbing his shoulder, as it was clearly written on Taehyung's face that he was startled. His mind thinking something else and hands doing else.

He breath out a sighed, round doe eyes gazing at Chi-won as it already turn into glossy. "Chi-won?" The elder desperately nodded, ready to provide him any kind of comfort he want.

"Am-- am I doing strange?"

"Huh?" The elder's brows thick together. "What do you mean?" Taehyung shook his head pulling his cold hands out of chi won's hold. He don't deserve this kind of comfort.

"I-i don't know h-how this is all happening. I'm I'm just feeling too weak----" Chi-won immediately stood up from his seat, making nearer Taehyung to hold his dug shoulder promptly. His husband is feeling weak and he don't know yet?

"Are you feeling dizzy? Do you want to go home -----" Taehyung's denial was fast enough to stop Chi-won in mid.

Chi-won wasn't convinced, more like he was worrying for Taehyung more now, his mind concluding if Taehyung hiding something from him, or must be feeling too weak but isn't expression.

Chi-won urged again "i think i should let Mr. Jeon know about you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a day off." Taehyung was breathing calmly by now, eyes naturally puffy as he stared at those hot tempting dishes which couldn't able to lure him.

His hands grab Chi-won's hand which was on his shoulder making him bit on his lip the way he felt a string of current. It was still new for him, no matter what.

"I'm fine won." And again there he melted. That fricking hobey voice of Taehyung along with his name --that sounds so incredibly perfect out of Taehyung's lips. He could live his whole life listening to his soothing voice.

Chi-won let out a sigh of content, if Taehyung is saying he is fine he shouldn't force him to say something he don't want to say. He'll readily wait for him to say by himself.

"Okay, if you say so." He pulled Taehyung a bit Little closer. " But let me know if you feel sick, I'll ask Jeon to let you go and rest hm?" His voice were sweet, caressing Taehyung's knuckles on his shoulders.

He felt Taehyung nodding in his chest immediately swallowing down the breath when he realized their proximate. Taehyung was still back facing him, but they were incredibly close. Taehyung was pressed on his chest, head on his shoulder as he slanting over it for repose.

Chi-won didn't wait a minute to retract his hands from Taehyung's shoulders and spooning it around his torso. And for the first time he felt relief, a contentment. He felt his life has been completed, he doesn't needed any kiss or hugs, not even sex. That was fairly enough for him.

But someone was not pleased by their composure, someone wasn't calm in the tranquillity, he would never be in peace with those buzzing eyes of him and heaving breath.

His hands were fisted, jaw clenched tight and face hard. Throat swallowing ---attempting to get void of the scenes but no it's not happening.

He swirled over his boots, eyes closing and opening with distress. He can't stay there more, he can't so anything else too. There wasn't much choice for him to choose other than leaving the place where he can't bear a thing. There was a option for him to do anything else before leaving the cafe behind him, there wasn't a option for him to leave his love behind with a other man's arm.

.

"I think you should have some soup." Chi-won uttered minutes later, they have been in each other's arms for a while now.

Taehyung snuffled straightening back from his chest, he feeling like really having a cold for some reason. His head was getting heavy and chest heavier. He doesn't know what is this feeling of, a empty emotions.

"No i think I'll ju------"

"Taehyung?" Taehyung head up from the table, he was stopped in his mid sentance by a familiar worker of their company.

"Yes?" Chi-won answered instead.

"Mr. Jeon need to see you. Right now. He said it's important." The worker face was on Taehyung, he didn't realized Chi-won's words like he isn't present with him.

"Taehyung is feeling kind of low, can I go instead of him----"

"No Chi-won I'm fine" the worker could only shift his eyes from back to forth, while Taehyung pressed him a small smile.

"I'll be there in a minute" The worker nodded and took his leave.

"But Taehyung -----" The concern was obvious in his voice and Taehyung felt really bad for the poor being who can hand life for his happiness.

"I'm alright." His reply was short, faint whisper and weak.

Chi won wasn't okay with anything going to happen in the cabin of Jungkook, he doesn't know what type of work Mr. Jeon's going to give his husband. He fear Taehyung wouldn't able to do his task.

"I'll be going" Taehyung stood up in instant. The elder immediately whining internally in the loose contact but he stay shut and gave an assurance nod, pressing his lips.

As soon as Taehyung left he pulled out his phone, hands slightly trembling in hesitation whether to do that or not, but nonetheless he always let's his heart win.

He pressed opened the contacts and swiftly sent a text, praying and hoping for a good consequence.

.

Taehyung stepped through the hallways with an empty mind. His heart was thudding with nervous beats beside his aching head. Somewhere in his mind he really wanted to go home and take rest, but one part of him doesn't, he can't tell the reason behind it but he for sure wanted to see Jungkook.

That's the reason he was kind a joyous of Jungkook's call, he wasn't getting any clue to come through his cabinet nor Jungkook hand him any kind of work today. It's just he was getting busy with Ms. Lee who irritates him spatting only about Jungkook.

Taehyung by now was certain that ----that lady must have a thing for Jungkook, or maybe they both have a thing for each other.

Taehyung swallowed his hard lump when he stepped ahead, standing in front of Jungkook's cabin with a aching mind. He faintly left a knock and a stun response come backhead.

Taehyung turned the knob and got ahead, hoping Jungkook's hard eyes on him, but Jungkook was facing him back. He was searching something in his table and Taehyung couldn't see what.

"You called?" Taehyung voice was wevy.

"Hm." The faint hum made Taehyung more edgy, mind setting with each thought he could reach about what's going to happen.

"What is it?" Taehyung was clearly timid, and it was obvious not only in his face but was in his voice also.

His eyes narrowed down the table, getting curious about what the elder must be finding there. His lack of response making it more suspicious.

He stepped ahead, tilting his head to get a view but was stopped when Jungkook placed a file in the table ---in front of Taehyung.

He himself stopping on his track.

"I heard you were sick?" His voice were casual, like he's not specifically caring about Taehyung but caring like a one of his colleagues.

"No I'm fine." Taehyung feel like mocked in Jungkook tone, so he replied back with a hard voice, not realizing his gagging voice already sending hint to other's --about his cold.

"Oh?" Jungkook still didn't turned back, still facing the table. "But Chi-won texted me saying you were sick. But i guess you're not, you look entirely healthy to me." Taehyung stiffen.

"Y-yes. I'm fine. He perhaps got the wrong idea." Jungkook wanted to laugh the way Taehyung was covering up with his words.

"Never knew your husband would get wrong information about his husband."

"What is it Jungkook, can you tell me so i can leave?" Jungkook swirled around as he took a step ahead, facing Taehyung close.

"Does he makes you that happy -that you're eager to rush back to him? Or the words about your husband striking your heart?"  The words were stressed, blending with uttermost hurt and taunt as Jungkook let out through his gritted teeth.

Taehyung immediately stumbled back, shaking his head in disbelief. He couldn't comprehend the words that's slashing his heart more deep. What does Jungkook want.

Taehyung looked down, swallowing down the mortifying treatments that he never wished to get but luck is never by his side.

"Why did you call me?" He asked instead, because he can't talk back to Jungkook, nothing in his mind to said back. And somewhat in his heart he believes that he deserves these.

Jungkook sighed out, walking around his table and sitting on the chair, hands clutching the specific file as he narrowed his eyes through the passes.

He placed it on the table again, nudging his head to inform Taehyung --to take it which he did.

"There will be two more meetings with other's departments of our partnership. You'll need this to attend it." Jungkook didn't looked at his eyes, sensing Taehyung's eyes were hooded with weakness.

He wanted to know what really happening to him, his inner Jungkook was hawling to asked him how is Taehyung feeling. He was waiting with bated breath, assuming Taehyung would tell him by himself but alas at his assumption, cause Taehyung was like this from the start. He never let anyone know if he feels sick or unfresh, never not even Jungkook was able to perceive about his health.

One part of him fear that his hardness would impact on Taehyung's health. The way he treats him, the way he talks to him ---and he can tell his words are definitely effective for Taehyung, certainly to his soul, to his heart.

Jungkook didn't heard anything as a response, making him to stared up at him. Taehyung was nodding, eyes looking through the passes and Jungkook could tell --it was getting hard for Taehyung. The way his brows were frowned tight was speaking alot.

"You should lea---" Jungkook was stopped, along with Taehyung who snapped up his away from the file.

"Jungkooooooo----" Someone barged the door and get inside and also stopped, looking at both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Did i disturb you?"

"No Ms. Lee. He was about to leave." Taehyung hated the way his heart clenched. He wished his hurts isn't obvious to detect by the others. But alas Jungkook knows him better than himself.

"Oh is it Taehyung?" Taehyung gave a cut nod.

"Alright, i need to talk to Jungkook and it's important." Taehyung heard Jungkook's chuckled, who lifted his one leg over the other, slanting backwards on his chair.

"I'm all yours Ms. Lee." Jungkook's voice was playful, and Taehyung can't tell what was he felling. That maybe can't name.

"I- I'll be leaving." Taehyung uttered in a faint whisper, looking at the floor as he turned around.

"Yes please Mr. Kang" that was not necessary to say, not for Jungkook.

His eyes lingered down Taehyung's back, until he disappeared behind the door and his mind again went back to the thoughts what's he hate to admit -guilt.

He knows he'll eventually feel the pain, eventhough he hurt Taehyung or not, the existence of Taehyung in the same building is enough to strike his emotions everyday, to draw his emotions with a new pain everyday.

His eyes shifted towards the standing lady in front of him, face expression instantaneously changing from the fake mask to dull, the pain.

"What is it Ms. Lee?"

The lady bowed a little, pressing a smile as she handed a file to Jungkook. " The meeting was successful."

Jungkook nodded, actually casual like he didn't just showed off in front of Taehyung like a minute ago.

The lady stood there waiting for Jungkook to approve his words but they both startled, ear perked  to listen More.

Jungkook frowed "what is this sound?"

"Ms. Lee shook her head " I'll just check on it "

Jungkook bobbed a nod, waiting for her to check as Ms. Lee went out.

He waited.

Seconds later the lady came running inside of his cabin, Jungkook instantly stood up from his seat, definitely getting bad vibes. "What's wrong?"

"Tae- Taehyung" she panted.

"Taehyung what?" Jungkook's stomach clenched with distress, his chest ached the way he was worrying.

"H-he fainted, he's in Mr. Min's cabi----" Jungkook sprinted without listening her whole. He could feel his goosebumps slipping through the flesh as his lips trembled. Heart fearing because he wanted least to happen it.

He marched up through the groups of employees who gathered to see the chaos.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called out breathedly, chest heaving up and down. He had made Taehyung lay on the couch in his cabin.

Jungkook's eyes followed him, from head to toe before averting it towards his employees. "I want you all out of here" his voice was gard. "Right now."

Yoongi promptly scooted closer, he could sense as how hard Jungkook was clenching his jaw.

"I called him to hand the file for upcoming meetings. I didn't realise he ------" yoongi frowned in confusion when Jungkook totally ignored him and passed over Taehyung.

"I know you speak something stun to him." His voice was calm, almost a whisper as he bend down and lifted Taehyung in bridal style.

"What the heck, it's not like i knew he would faint if i narrate about his clumsiness." Jungkook didn't bother to react to his words. His face was blank, not a single emotion was layering but his jaw was saying otherwise.

"Jungkook trust me I just -------"

"I wouldn't like if anything bad happen to him hyung." That was his last words, which somewhat sounded like a threat to yoongi.

----------------------

I'm not sure if anyone still reading this 🤣

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

101K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
121K 7K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
297K 18.7K 51
His silence was louder than words. I was bursting out in tears. I was trying to hold back the sobs that were forming. There it was stuck in my throat...
124K 5.5K 42
Jeon Jungkook was everything to Kim Taehyung, but he had a terrible way of showing it. But according to him, he was doing everything right, given t...