promises | m.e.

By baexmagcon

''A promise is a promise.'' [completed] More

flashback
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
SEQUEAL IS NOW PUBLISHED!

23

1.4K 26 3
By baexmagcon

adrabelle

''Wake up! The sun is out!'' I shake Matt's shoulder and jump around the room.

''No... I don't want to!'' He groans covering his face with the pillow.

''Okay, Matt... I guess this is my only choice,'' I trail, grabbing my pillows. I run to the curtains and open them.

''Agh!'' He screams by the sunlight shining on him.

''Warned yah.'' I smirk and fix my bed. ''Oh, since you can cook and change fast, make some breakfast.''

''Well goodmorning to you too,'' He groans. I push him out of my room and walk to my closet. I grab a white flowy tank top, light washed ripped shorts, and dark brown combat boots.

I go into my bathroom and take a quick shower. I dry up and do my make up. I put on mascara and keep my hair wavy. I put on my outfit and walk out. I grab my phone and my backpack and walk downstairs.

''Smells good!'' I yell, walking into the kitchen.

He hands me bagels and sunny side up eggs. ''Thank you.''

''Yep.'' He goes straight to eating his bagels.

I look at my phone and finish my food fast since its 9:00a.m. ''Matt hurry, we're late.''

I wash my dish and grab my keys. I start the car and Matt runs in the car. I quickly pull out as Matt takes the aux and puts on You See Me by Childish Gambino. We jam out to that until we get to school.

I quickly park and lock the car after Matt. "Ready."

"Does it look like I'm ready for prison," He scowls. I giggle and start walking down the hallway. We both make our ways to our lockers. All of a sudden I feel a vibration on my butt cheek. I giggle and open a text from Alexis.

Going on tour with Shawn for awhile. I'll miss you! Make sure to call me! Okay, bye I'm going on the plane.

I reply,

Okay, have fun! Don't forget to use protection;) xx

I close my locker and see Cassie glaring at me. Her hair seems like she hasn't combed it. Her make up looks smeared. Her clothes look ratchet just like her face. I walk up towards her, hoping I can get past her to get to my first hour.

"You're not going anywhere!" She grabs my arm.

"Let me go!" I groan, trying to release myself.

"You stole Matt away from me." She glares, tilting her head.

I groan and chuckle at her jealousy. "What's so funny?"

"Matt isn't an object, okay? He is a human being with a mind and heart. He doesn't have to stay with you, you don't own him. So don't bother." I roll my eyes, releasing myself. I fix my clothes and walk to my first hour. This girl seriously overreacts. She fucking kidnapped me.

•••

I walk downstairs to see my fam. "What are you guys doing here?" I smile and hug them.

"We have some news," Nash says and sits on the couch, looking down.

"What's up?" I sit down next to Matt, as he puts his hand on my thigh. I look at his hand and smile at him. He looks down with his hand still on my thigh. 

"So we are going to California for our last magcon convention for a month," Aaron says.

"We tried to get in contact with your mom, but she never answered. Once we finally got a hold of her, we found out she was in the hospital of New York." Matt looks up at me.

"She's on a business trip." I shut myself, knowing what's going on. "I think she is visiting my dad."

I look at the T.V and take a deep breath. I look at everyone to see them all staring at me with worried expressions. Without hesitation, run upstairs and grab some money and my charger. I run back down stairs and go into the kitchen to eat. I walk back out to the living room. "Let's go. We have to find her."

"Belle, it isn't that easy to just get on a plane without a plan," Mahogany says, stopping me.

"I have money! That's my plan!" I tell her, getting a little impatient. ''I just want to see my dad one last time.''

After a few minutes of silence, Nash breaks it. "I don't think it will hurt if we drive there and you two can fly there."

I smile and hug him. I go to my computer and order the tickets to New York. I print them out and grab them. "Ready?"

"Yeah,'' He trails. I lock up and we make our way to the airport.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
3.9K 161 43
Couldn't be more excited to finally meet my idols. A girl named Victoria finally meets her idol, Matthew Espinosa. Will they fall in love? read to fi...
853K 15.6K 50
"There will many ups and downs but in the end it will all be worth it." Cringe warning; written 3 years ago
195K 3.9K 34
This story contains violence and coarse language. Reader discretion is advised. // (NEEDS EDITING)