My Knight

By LillianneYoung

Editing 8/06/23 Hell's Reaper's Book #3 Dakota O'Kane, a name that's been around the world. Spending years do... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Arctic Storm

1.3K 38 12
By LillianneYoung

RELEASE DATE: Sunday August 6th

Jackson 'Arctic' Fox, elite sniper within a FORCECON unit, specializing in black ops, comes to familiar territory to settle a debt with a large target. Unable to be in two places at once, he's forced to call in an unlikely favor that'll leave a spark in the cold man's forest. With a month left to settle a score, it's all hands on deck to eliminate a threat to the O'Kane ranch.

Kensey Pratt, military brat with a knack for finding trouble. Always on the lookout for the next big story, she's open to any lead that'll place her in the good graces with her commander. Only when that lead comes from an old flame that's left her burned; how is she to say no when this could be the biggest operation of her career?

With a month on the clock and a spurned heifer and the helm of this op. Things are bound to move quick when new threats arrive in town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.6K 65
Peyton Grimes doesn't have a good relationship with her father. When she was 5 years old he left her mother for some young and flashy flight attenda...
87.2K 2.5K 34
Allison Riley - She wasn't her parents favorite but she was okay with that. She had the looks of a beauty queen but the mouth of a sailor. She was in...
9.1K 860 22
** Picks up where The Edge of Hell (Mitchell Brothers Series Book One) left off** If there's one thing Declan Mitchell learned from watching his mama...
378K 8.6K 20
*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessie is working as a stable hand, seriously...