Short Stories ( Satzu )

By trentrentzutzu

the reason why I am doing this is : •To kill time • I want to • I ship Satzu Just random stories about Satz... More

EARLY WARNING
Miss Universe (Part 1)
Miss Universe (Part 2)
Miss Universe (Part 3)
Miss Universe (Finale)
JUST THOUGHTS.
Lost in Japan
Lost in Japan (Part 2)
Lost in Japan (part 3)
Lost in Japan (Part 4)
Lost in Japan (Part 5)
Lost in Japan (Part 6)
Lost in Japan (Finale)
Let's Play
Let's Play (Part 2)
Let's Play (Part 3)
Let's Play (Part 4)
Let's Play (Part 5)
Let's Play (Part 6)
Let's Play (Part 7)
Let's Play (Finale)
Grow Old With You (Part 1)
Grow Old With You (Finale)
Lie To Me
Lie To Me (part 2)
Lie To Me (Part 3)
Lie to me (Part 4)
Lie To Me (Part 5)
Lie To Me (Part 6)
Lie To Me (Part 7)
Lie To Me (Part 8)
Lie To Me (Part 9)
Lie to me (Part 10)
Lie To Me (Part 11)
Lie To Me (Part 12)
Lie To Me (Finale)
High School (Part 1)
High School (Part 2)
High School (Part 3)
High School (Part 4)
High School (Part 5)
High School (Part 6)
High School (Part 7)
High School (Part 8)
High School (Part 9)
High School (Part 10)
High School (Finale)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 9)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)
Lie To Me (PART 15)
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title

No Title

580 15 1
By trentrentzutzu

MOMO POV

New environment means a new set of friends. As soon as my plane landed, I'm already wishing to meet someone that is the same vibe as me. Japanese, close to my age, same as me, introvert.

Great, first day and I already bumped someone because I was not looking at where I'm walking at. Didn't even looked back, just straight up walking to get to the bathroom. Great way to make friends.

"What seat should I take?" I started talking to myself.

I took the seat beside the window at the back. My classmates are getting along pretty well. Inner self wouldn't want me to make friends, it just keeps me nervous when someone is near me.

"Hey! You're the one who bumped me" this high-pitched girl talked to me. Can't distinguish if she's acting cute or it's just her voice is kind of high pitch.

"Aren't you going to say something?" she sat beside me and put her books on her desk. Okay, it's just her acting cute.

"Oh I-I'm sorry" I bowed.

"It's fine, I just don't like someone getting away if she or he did something unpleasing to me" she smiled at me showing her bunny teeth.

"By the way, I'm Nayeon" she extended her hand.

"I'm Momo" I gladly accepted her handshake, this enormous hand.

Since then, I'm now part of their circle of friend. I even met a Japanese one named Sana but she's too energetic, but I can manage. It's okay to have a few friends as long as they are real friends.

"Did you already, you know, try asking someone out?" they asked me.

"Nope, I don't believe in those kind of things" I said, Sana's watching me draw.

"What? Why? Being in love is something that makes me feel sweet and.. and can't explain the feeling but it feels amazing" Sana told me.

No matter how many times you tell me that love is sweet etc. I still won't do it. I watched too many movies and those endings, I don't want to experience.

"Come on, I'll hit you up with someone, my TzuTzu told me about her new friends" she's scanning through her phone. I held it down but she's insisting.

"Just try for once, please? Do it for me?" Now, why are you doing that 'eye technique' to me?

"Okay, okay.. now stop doing those eyes" I swayed her face away and continued drawing.

She's talking to her right now. Their call names are 'TzuTzu'? Wait, that's Sana's call name for her girlfriend. I don't know what's the other way around, but that's kinda lame. My TzuTzu? I have to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me, oh she's already done talking to her.

"Nothing, just remembered something funny" I said in my defense.

"You are sometimes weird, okay, I got her number" she excitedly said and laid down my carpet.

"Woah, amazing, okay"

"Come on Momo, try it, once you experience it come to me and tell in front of my face that I was right, that love is the sweetest thing that you've felt"

"Okay, whatever you say"

She gave me the number of the person. Dahyun? What a nice name. So if we end up together I should call her 'DaDa'? What the hell? I feel like calling my daddy. Oh no, not that kind of daddy you are thinking. It's lame too.

DAHYUN POV

It's now or never.

"Hello" I sent a message. Waited for a couple of minutes for a reply.

"Hi! I was about to message you" she replied. CODE RED! CODE RED! SHE REPLIED.

I kinda froze when I saw her message. Come on Dahyun think of something, don't leave her hanging.

"Did you eat?" out of nervousness, I sent that.

Oh my god. Out of all messages, we just met and that's the messages that I could think of.

"Sorry, please disregard that, I'm too nervous to this kind of things" I explained it to her.

"No, hahaha, it's fine, me too, I'm also nervous" that kinda eases my tension.

"Back to your question, I'm eating while texting you" a smile formed on my lips.

"Really? What are you eating?"

"Ramen and some rice ball from a convenience store"

"You know foods from convenience store are unhealthy?"

"Not all" shoot... did I made her angry?

"Maybe not all"

"I haven't gone and eat in a convenience store, so I don't know"

"Don't listen to me, because I don't know"

"Please disregard that too"

"Oh god this is so nerve wrecking"

Did I send those messages continuously? She sent me a voice message.

"Hahaha, you are so funny" was not expecting that voice. It's like a music to my ears.

"When you come here, I'll treat you" she giggled at the end of the voice message.

"I'm also nervous, but I'm just going with the flow to not get me, you know?" she sent another one.

Okay, let me send one too.

"Yes, I'll do that. Thank you"

"So, did you eat?" she sent in voice mail. Is this our way of texting now?

"Not yet"

I continued talking to her until I go to school. It's nighttime there, according to Tzuyu. Saw Tzuyu doing a face time with her girlfriend too while she's organizing her locker.

"Yah! Sana, look!" she showed us, who is also face timing.

My face went red as a tomato.

"Come to think of it, we are dating Japanese girls" Tzuyu said to me.

"Dating? We are still in 'trying to get to know each other' stage" I said.

"Yeah, but that still gonna end up there"

"If it goes well"

"I'm sure it will, I'll share you some secrets on how to deal with Japanese girls"

We heard a cough in the middle of our talk.

"Japanese... girls... with an S? Chou Tzuyu, who is the other girls then?"

I patted Tzuyu's back to show support.

"Good luck, my friend" she just rolled her eyes on me and left.

"So that's what it looks like when someone is jealous" Momo said.

"You want to try?" I joked.

"I thought we are still in a 'trying to get to know each other' stage?" Oh right.

"I'm just joking hehehe" let's just giggle so there's no awkwardness. Before I closed my door, she said something that made my spine shivers at the same time made me feel crumble things in my stomach.

"But don't you dare try" she just smiled.

I continued talking to her until we reach the classroom and until I sat down on my seat.

TZUYU POV

My girlfriend is so cute when she's getting jealous. Maybe I should do that sometimes, joke, I don't want her to not talk to me for days it will kill me.

Before, I was the one who is always late during study sessions but this week it was Mina. What has gotten to her? This is also so unusual. This girl is almost perfect and hate being late.

"Hey, why are you late?" I softly asked because we are in a library.

"I'm sorry, I was just helping Chae with her painting, she chose me as her muse and I gladly accepted it, also she said for opinions" she brought the books she picked from the science section down to our table.

"You? Her muse?" I smell something.

"Yeah, is there any problem?" she looked at me.

"No-nothing"

Theories are now forming in my head. It's either Chaeyoung is the one who always put paper roses on Mina's table, in short, she likes Mina or the other way around, Mina likes Chaeyoung because it's bizarre to see her accept something like that from someone, even I. I can still remember the day where our teacher paired us up and our task is to draw each other. Since that day, she never accepts me as her partner, except for competitions like this. Maybe because I doodled on her face, which I got a low grade.

After the study session, we decided to eat outside instead of unhealthy food. She said it was her treat. Never thought a five-letter word could bring happiness in my life. While we are eating, I brought up about her and Seulgi.

"So how are you and Seulgi?" I asked.

"We broke up"

Should I be shocked? I never see Mina talk to her ever since she left.

"I'm sorry"

"Maybe it's for the best"

I really want to bring up her and Chaeyoung but I don't think it's the right time for this. My best friend just broke up with her girlfriend.

"No need to be sad, come on, I'll show you something after we eat" I ate my food fast until it choked me.

"Slowly Tzuyu" she said to me.

She's now paying the bills and I'm here standing near the door, ready to leave. The place where I will bring her is a special place to me. It's in the forest near the school and just a few meters away, I discovered a pond.

"Fun fact, this is the place where Sana and I became official" I told her as I was trying to find the log that we carved during that night.

"Official?"

I pointed out the carved heart with the date and our name inside it. She opened the flashlight on her phone to see it better.

"As a couple, and also our second kiss" I started to blush as I think about it. I'm sorry I can't help it.

"But this is not the place I was talking about, come on"

I dragged her toward the pond that always make me relax my mind. I have come prepared because there's always a cloth that I bought specifically for this place. I pulled her down beside me.

"So... how's the view?" I excitedly asked her.

"It's amazing Tzuyu, the air is refreshing that makes me just... relax, it calms my thoughts and feelings, thank you for bringing me here" she smiled.

Glad to hear that.

"Now that you know my place, you can always come here if you feel like confuse o-or feeling like about to cry, it would be a perfect scenery here" I laughed, but kinda true. No one is around, only you and just the water.

"There's tons of fish in the water, my friend"

"What are you saying?"

"If the fish you got escaped, there would always be the one that stays in your bucket"

MINA POV

But the fish that I always wanted to catch is already in someone's bucket.

"So don't be sad, I mean you can be sad, if you need someone to cry on, just call me" she offered her handkerchief. Why are you looking at me like that? Why are you this caring? You're making it hard for me to forget this feeling.

Before I start to do something that I might regret, I stood up and fixed my things.

"Thank you for showing me this Tzuyu, I'll take it on my list as my go-to place. I think we should go, it's getting late, and we have a study session with Mr. Lee tomorrow"

"Oh shoot! There's a study session tomorrow?"

"Uhm yeah? He didn't tell you?"

"Ohhh I remember, I was talking to Sana that time and he said something that I didn't understand due to the volume of my earphone"

Sana here, Sana there. This is so sad. Her world became Sana. Well, there's nothing wrong about that because they are 'official' and who am I to her? Just a friend.

Our walk towards our dorm is so quiet. No one initiated to talk, maybe because we are both quiet person but, in her case, she's loud when she's with her close friends and her girlfriend. In my case, I'm naturally quiet. I'm only loud in my thoughts.

From afar, I see Chaeyoung waiting outside our building.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, she's with her uhm, the thing where you draw and paint, I forgot what it is called but that thing.

"Where did you two go?" she suddenly asked.

"Just ate dinner, Mina said she'll treat me, and you know me, I'll never refuse a treat so if you'll excuse me, I have... ehem... to give you two so-some alone time ehem" she said and ran across us.

Even her run is so cute. This is so unhealthy.

"What are you doinghere?" I asked again.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
39.2K 847 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး