𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞�...

Por LiliHalian

"... Welcome to Lombardi, Azalea." Azalea Lombardi, the unknown baby that suddenly appeared in front of Lomba... MΓ‘s

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
‼️Author's Note‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

1.7K 94 7
Por LiliHalian

Gallahan quickly meet their family's doctor to let him treat the daughters.

The doctor treat Azalea's nose and gently wipe it away. "Oh dear, how did it happen?" Doctor O'Malley said to her.

"It's lucky that there doesn't seem broken bones. It's just swelling and blood will come from it awhile." Doctor O'Malley said to her. "Blood? Dear heavens..." Gallahan said was restless beside them.

Florentia just finished getting treat by him and it's Azalea's turn now. "It didn't stop bleeding..." Azalea thought as she put the napkins to her nose. Gallahan was worried at her.

"Do you feel pain anywhere else, My Lady?" Doctor O'Malley said to her. "Oh, here." Azalea said as she wipe her hairs away from her forehead and showed them the injury. Gallahan and Florentia surprised by it.

"Oh no... It may leave a scar behind." Doctor O'Malley quickly cleaned the blood and treat her. "A scar? Oh no..." Gallahan said in worried.

"When I punched Bellesac on his face, he use his long nail to scratched my forehead. Luckily, I managed to get away from him in second. To think that it'll leave the scar..." Azalea thought.

"Hmm... That's all. Please come here to clean the injury often. I'll prepare a separate medication for it." Doctor O'Malley said. "... Thank you, Doctor O'Malley. Also... I would like to speak with my daughters alone. Could you give the three of us some privacy?" Gallahan said.

"Oh, of course. I'll be in laboratory." Doctor O'Malley said to him while wiping his hands. "Should you need me, just called me." Doctor O'Malley closed the door to leave them privacy.

Florentia turned at Azalea once he get out and grabbed her hands. "Lea, you idiot! Don't do that again! What if Grandfather scold you for interfere him?!" Florentia quickly said in anger.

"Hah? Oh, that..." Azalea trailed off while looking at somewhere else. "I can't hold it any longer when that bastard easily twist the story..." Azalea thought.

"Sorry, Tia... I'm promise that I'll not doing that again..." Azalea said tried to smiled at her. Florentia stare at her as she feels something weird about her. "... Is it my imagination or Lea look really different than usual...?" Florentia thought.

"Tia, can you wait outside awhile please? I need to talk with Lea." Gallahan gently asked her. Florentia looked at her then at Azalea before nodded. "Yes, Dad." Florentia jumped down from the chair and walked out from the room.

"... Lea." Gallahan called for her once Florentia closed the door. He kneeled and grabbed her small hands.

"Where did you learn the truth?" Gallahan asked while staring deeply at her blue eyes. Azalea get chilled from it.

"Oh, Father's eyes... They're green... Same as Tia. I have different eyes than the two of them. We're completely different... Am I really... His daughter?" Azalea thought before gripped her hands.

"... I known from the maids..." Azalea slowly said as Gallahan widened his eyes. "Who?! I'll kick them-!" Gallahan was about to rage in anger but Azalea gripped his hand.

"But Dad... Am I really your daughter?" Gallahan froze when she suddenly asked him. Azalea looked up at him and give him a sad smile.

"You and Tia has same eye color while I completely different from you two. What if... I'm a child from another man that my mother framed you to adopt me as your daughter?" Azalea said as she start to trembling.

The memories when she already knew the truth about her birth and when she felt miserable because of it appeared in her mind. The tears welled up in her eyes.

"My Mother seduced you because she was jealous of her own twin sister... And have me as the result. You're forced to take care of me because of it..." Azalea said slowly.

"Why... Did you welcome me in the family when I'm a child from someone who was not even existed in the family? If you left me with her... My life might didn't hateful than here." Azalea said while tears dripping down from her eyes.

"Strange enough, how much I want to hate my own mother, I can't never hate her. Is it because she gave birth to me but in the end... She still left me alone." Azalea thought while wipe her tears. All of the questions from the past that she always want to ask him has been granted.

"I want to ask you many things... Is it true that my mother seduced you? Is it true that I'm your daughter despite we didn't even look the same? Who was my mother other than Tia's Mother twin sister? Is she still alive or dead already...?" Azalea slowly said.

"I want to know the answer..." Azalea thought when she sobbed slowly. Gallahan slowly pulled her to his embrace and hugged her closer.

"... I'm sorry... For hiding it away from you, Lea." Gallahan said with teary eyes. He patted her hair to comfort her. He felt bad for hiding it from her for a long time.

"Lea, you're really my daughter." Gallahan said pulling away and looked at her face. He gently wiped her tears away and snot.

"You has Eris's appearance, your biological mother, Lea. But the shape of your face is the same as me..." Gallahan said holding her brown hair and stare at her blue eyes. He sadly smiled at her.

"Your mother never seduced me or doing anything to me. The rumors are not true at all. But I can guaranteed that you're really my daughter, Lea." Gallahan said holding her closer. Azalea stare down while tears still dripping down from it.

"... He didn't explain any further because I'm still a child..." Azalea thought. She hugged him back while Gallahan patted her back.

"... Did you hate mother, then?" Azalea suddenly asked make he froze. "... That's adult matter, Dear. You still too young to understand that." Gallahan said smiling at her.

"... Alright, Dad." Azalea smiled at him. "Either he hate or love her..." Azalea thought.

"But you need to tell me if those brats still bullied you, Lea." Gallahan said. "It's fine. I got them real good today, so I'm sure they won't be able to do that to me and Tia again." Azalea said smiling at him.

"I managed to tolerate their behavior until now, but I won't do that anymore to protect Tia from them. I'll hit them right back, and if it doesn't work, I'll just tell the adults and cry." Azalea said smiling to him widely.

"So, don't worry too much about me, Dad. I'm fine." Azalea said when her heartbeat jumped. "Not." Azalea thought but she still hide it away from him. Gallahan looked at her in teary eyes.

"... Of course, you do that, Azalea." Gallahan said as he hugged her. Azalea warped her arms around his neck. "Ah! I want a hug too!" Florentia opened the door and attacked them with hug. Gallahan laughed at her before warped his arms around them.

"Dad!" Florentia and Azalea called for him. "Yes, Dears?" Gallahan said with a smile when they called him.

"Let's live happily together for a long, long time!" Florentia said to him. "Until we grow older, Dad!" Azalea said.

"Yes, of course!" Gallahan said hugging them both closer while the two of them giggled at him.

"... Dad and Lea might not understand the true meaning behind my words now. And in fact, they will never knew." Florentia thought.

"Since I won't let them died in vain like before. I'll be the one to protect both Dad, Lea and the Lombardi's family!" Florentia thought.

The next day.

Florentia opened the book while sit on the couch. She was wearing a cute blue dress. "The first thing I need to do is do something to make grandfather acknowledge me." Florentia thought.

"No matter how foolish and pathetic Viese is, he is still Grandfather's eldest son. Because of that, many people both within out of the Lombardi's family look out at him as the next implicit heir." Florentia thought.

"On top of that, Laurel is already busy kissing up to Viese, and Father's happy as long as he's got books to read, so..." Florentia sighed loudly from the couch.

"Compared to Viese, I still have three obstacles to overcome." Florentia glanced beside where Gallahan and Azalea's sit.

"Being the eldest child of Third son, who hardly has any presence, being a half-blood, and being a daughter." Florentia stare at Gallahan make he noticed it.

"Are you enjoying the book, Tia?" Gallahan asked her with a smile. "Yes! It's so, so fun!" Florentia said smiling at him widely. "If I had to add another obstacle, it would be that I'm still far too young." Florentia thought.

"Dad! Can you explain this meaning? I didn't understand it." Azalea said walking towards Gallahan while holding the book towards him. "Let me see. Hmm..." Gallahan said helping her.

Florentia stare at Azalea who was waiting for their dad to explain. "Lea, at this age usually more quiet and shy around everyone except us.... But why yesterday she seems different?" Florentia thought.

The memories about Azalea angrily beat Bellesac appeared in her mind. "You easily framed me! You easily used me! I should've killed you earlier!" Florentia widened her eyes when she realized the meaning.

Florentia stand up and looked at Azalea in wide eyes. "Does that mean... Lea also turn back time?!" Florentia thought. Azalea noticed her and tilted her head at him.

"What's wrong, Tia? You look like you just saw the ghost." Azalea said to her. She smiled at her cutely but Florentia look like she didn't want to believe her.

"But wait, since yesterday, she still acting like usual... Is she turn back or not?" Florentia thought. Azalea stare at her in silence.

"She acting like that again... She would stare off at somewhere else..." Azalea thought. She sit beside her and saw Florentia smiled at her.

"She also seem mature than usual... She also acting like in the past... If she really from the past, that's good. I didn't has any intention to reveal it to her." Azalea thought.

Florentia sighed and flopped beside Azalea. "Lea is still act like child... She might not... Ah, well..." Florentia thought.

"But... I'm an illegitimate child and a girl. Those weaknesses of mine will surely comeback to bite. Even after I inherit his position..." Florentia thought.

Azalea looked out in the window and saw rain outside the window. "If I'm not wrong, the 2nd Prince's mother passed away...? She's died during the rainy season of this year." Azalea thought.

"Perez... Please say that you love me... I begging you..." Azalea suddenly remembers the dreams that she have been dreamed of where herself was teen and the 2nd Prince that older than her.

"... I'm sorry, Lea. I only love Tia." The 2nd Prince walked away leaving the young lady cried behind him. Someone was watching her crying from behind. Azalea sighed when she suddenly remembers it.

"Hah... What's our relationship honestly? Is it just useless dream or message for me?" Azalea thought before hugging her sister.

"Tia~ I'm cold." Azalea whined to her. "Do you want blanket?" Florentia asked her as Azalea repeatedly nodded. Florentia pulled the blanket over them.

Gallahan smiled at them. Azalea stare outside with Florentia. "Heh. 2nd Prince never my type. The dreams must be really useless. I would never fall for someone like him." Azalea thought snuggled closer to Florentia.

What Azalea didn't know that her words will bite her back in the future.

The door suddenly knocked from outside make they turned at it. "Is Lord Gallahan inside?" Someone suddenly said.

Gallahan stand up and opened the door. "Who... Are you?" Gallahan said and surprised when he saw the man with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"You're..." Gallahan said in surprise. "... Excuse me. Could I come inside?" The man politely said to him.

"Clerivan?! What is that man doing here in Dad's sitting room?!" Florentia and Azalea thought and sit up properly.

"What brings you here, Sir Clerivan? Do you have any message to relay from my father?" Gallahan slowly asked him in worried. "No." Clerivan said.

"He's my grandfather's right-hand man Clerivan Fellet, who'll soon be managing the Lombardi's business in the near future. But why on the earth would he be here?!" Florentia thought.

Clerivan turned at the girls. "I come here to see Lady Florentia and Lady Azalea." Clerivan said make they flinched.

"... Huh? Me?!?!" Azalea and Florentia thought as they sweat when he said that.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.9K 2.3K 7
❦ :: Gallahan fanfiction ──written in English ! β€’ β€’ β€’ 16+ | isekai / reincarnation content warning(s) ; harsh words, dirty jokes, intimate skinship...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
24.5K 578 35
Even if you chose me as your best partner, you wouldn't choose me as a lover. " you're so sure." kakashi replied. " because I'm a nightmare. " she s...