No Authority [Alexis McMahon]

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

Alexis McMahon or better known as Alex to family and Lexi to friends, was roped into the McMahon Dynasty, WWE... More

[1]- Its Time
[2]- Making Matches
[3]- Pipebombshell
[4]- Turning
[5]- Deano wants Revenge
[6]- Knock out
[7]- Bruises
[8]- Tag Team
[9]- Night of Champions
[10]- The Shield
[11]- Gauntlet Match
[12]- Opening up
[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts
[14]- Stressing
[15]- 11 on 3
[16]- Eight Man Tag?
[17]- First Time With the Sheild
[18]- Hangouts
[19]- Dean
[20]- Match against Breezy
[21]- Mission Accomplished
[22]- Main Event
[23]- Tweets
[24]- NXT
[25]- One Two Many Strikes
[26]- Battleground
[27]- Last Sunday Night
[28]- Calling out Stephanie
[29]- Meetings
[30]- Total Drama
[31]- Polaroid Pranking
[32]- Starting Wars
[33]- And so it Continues
[34]- Seth For Main Event
[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin
[36]‐ Poker Face
[37]- Pathetic
[38]- Used
[39]- Prison.
[40]- Talk
[41]- Let you down
[42]- Newbie
[44]- To Us
[45]- Hell in a Cell
[46]- Welcome
[47]‐ An Awkwardly Amazing Night
[48]- Recovering Concussion
[49]‐ Halloween Party
[50]- Jon Moxley
[51]- Trash Talk
[52]- Break
[53]‐ Up

[43]- Prison Break

269 2 0
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

//Alex//

7:30PM.

I swallow thickly, my leg shaking as I look around the court yard, the clock was ticking and it was almost time to get called in. I am sat in the far corner at a bench by myself. I watch as the other girls did their activities.

"Hey Alex you have got to meet Stacy she's an awesome tattoo artist, we should get something for you, like a heart, in honor of our friendship." She rambles sitting infront me.

My fingers tap the table as she continues speaking me not really listening. "Harley." I call out.

"Hmm." She hums. "I'm gonna do something and you cannot tell anyone." I say in a hushed tone.

"..okay, what is it?" She asks looking at me skeptically.

"Imgonnaescapetheprison." I say fast and soft.

"What?" She asks.

"I know you heard me." I say to her.

"Yes but you know how each one went before you'll get yourself into more trouble." She warns.

"I know but earlier on that call it was someone who wants to help me, we knew people I know and they're coming to get me." I explain.

"Do you know how, when?" She asks.

"I can't go into detail but I need you to create a distraction so I can stay out here for call time." I tell her.

She looks at me in slight disbelief but I give her a pleading look.

"...alright how are we doin' this."

------

Harley stood in the line of inmates, they were being searched before going to their cells.

Harley was 10 girls away from first in line. She watched as the next girl was searched and sent off to her cell. As they walked Harley pushed the girl in front of her slightly.

"What's your problem bitch." The girl turned around snarling.

"I didn't mean too this ass clown pushed me." She pointed at the girl behind her.

The girl who was in front Harley, inmate number 215 pushed past her and shoved the girl who was behind Harley.

The girl fell over and inmate 215 stood over her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" The girl says.

"Don't ever try to fuck with me again." Inmate 215 threatens.

"OH yeah, and if I do, what are you gonna do huh?" The girl taunts standing up.

"I'll kill you." The inmate says.

Harley stood back holding in a smirk seeing what she had started.

The two were in a stand off, coming face to face. The girl pushed 215 and a fight broke loose.

The other prisoners were rowdy cheering and cussing at the commotion.

The officers who were searching girls rushed over trying to pull them apart.

Harley smiles and winks to Alex who sneakily runs off behind the basketball court.

I climbed up the wall to where Harley's secret spot was. I watched from a distance as the officers broke up the fight and instead of continuing searches just hussled everyone inside without a headcount.

I smiled to myself and look off at the road that was empty.

Looking up at the sky I watch the position of the moon it was almost 8 and i needed to get back across the court yard without being seen by the light houses and patrol guards.

My can hear the thumping of my heart, almost deafening in my ear.

Thump.

I watch the direction of the lights, timing as they go back and forth.

Thump.

Thump.

I climb down from the spot and slowly head back to the court yard. There isn't any guards in this area but I still look over my shoulder just incase. I stick close to the wall and walk along it.

"Yeah man Marissa has been getting worse, she hates my chewing now." Guard 1 laughs.

"That's pregnant wives for ya." Guard 2 says with a chuckle.

I quickly stoop down as they walk on top the wall above me seeming to be heading to one of the towers.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I let out unsteady breaths and stand up after a couple seconds as their voice fades.

I continue to the corner. The next wall being where the light passes. If I'm caught in the light or any one of those I'm busted and probably gonna be stuck in here forever.

Damn I really hope that guy didn't set me up.

The way the light works is it starts in the left direction (where I am) then turns to the right. It then arches up every 3 times it turns and momentarily leaving the wall dark for 10 seconds.

I can either run as the light goes to the right direction but the set back is when it starts turning back it was shine on me no matter what.

I can take the risk and hope to God nothing happens but I don't have that kind of coins to bet.

My next option is to wait until it arches up and count how many times it turns before arching up. The set back of this is if a guard wants to pass along the tops of the opposing wall to me, they may see my shadow or me and then I'm caught.

I look at the lights as they turn and then at the opposite wall it seem empty for now so option 2 it is.

Turns to the left.

Thump.

Turns to the right.

Thump.

Turns to the left.

Thump.

Turns to the right.

Thump.

Turns to the left.

Thumps.

Turns to the right.

Thump.

Turns to the left.

Thumps.

Arch.

I run.

Thump.

The air is cold as I run, all the way to the spot, it seems so close yet so far. The dirt and stone crunching under my feet at each heavy step I take. The air blowing through my hair as I go. The line of sweat on my forehead keeping lose hairs stuck to it.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Run.

Run.

Run.

I ram into the wall my hands hitting it first to brace myself since I was going a such speed, panting and sweating I barely catch my breath.

BANG!

What the hell was that?!

The ground shook at the noise. Shouting and running from guards above me. Alarms blaring now.

Guards rush into the court yard from inside. Shit shit shit.

I dive small stones scraping my arms and I crawl under a table.

Smoke and a fire can be seen in a distance.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Cars speeding down the road can be seen over the wall by the guards.

The first entry way Guard booth blown up and now in flames.

"Woo! Boom boom! Bitches that how Roman Pierce does it baby!" He bellows in a laugh smiling brightly.

"Alright team. Spread out all directions lead them away from south of the prison. I'll head over there blow the hole open and get the girl." Dom speaks through the walkie. "Tej, lock down the rest."

"Got it." He types away on the computers flipping the switches locking the rest of Guard sleeping rooms and lounges.

"Move move move!" A Guard shouts as they all head in the other direction.

Harley from inside her cell smiles seeing the light of fire on the outside.

I get out from under the table, it's loud but quiet, I jump as a wiring goes off behind me.

Turning around I see a hole being drilled into the wall.

Thump.

The stone breaks away and cracks down. Falling to the ground.

"Come on let's go." A big man yells to me in a deep voice. I recognize it from the phone call.

I step forward but stop and look back t the door the guard busted out from.

"Don't you wanna jump those walls and be free from this place."

"Yeah I miss my girl."

"The Clean Slate Plan."

"Wait! I gotta do something." I say, walking backwards.

"What are you doing!" He shouts.

"I'll be right back!" I shout in return Turing and dashing towards the door.

"Damnit!" Dom shouts in frustration. They didn't have much time; he knew that, and he wasn't gonna risk his family going to jail for this girl's foolishness.

"What happened?" Dean responds through his own walkie, him being on the other side distracting the guards with Roman (Reigns).

"You're girl flanked us that's what happened!" He yells back.

"What?!" The 3 sheild members all blurt in surprise and confusion.

"She ran back, said she had to do something." Dom quickly explains heading back to him car.

"So what do we do?" Letty asks.

"We stick to the plan! Tej we need a decoy bigger than bombs." Dom says.

"What the hell can be bigger than bombs?!" Tej replies.

Brian races around the prison as guard in vehicles case after him. He looks back in the review mirror before pressing a button.

BOOM!

The vehicle blows into each other from the impact of the bomb.

"Kill the power, override the system anything just gets us more time." Dom says.

"Override the system..." Tej smirks.

Harley watches on outside the window seeing the smoke and feeling the ground shift under feet and each bomb being set off.

The lights flicker which doesn't surprise her but what does is when a loud click goes off followed by an alarm.

Turning around the blonde sees the door of her cell opening.

"Oh boy" She mutters.

She quickly picks up the metal bat she had hidden in the mattress and steps out the cell.

Other inmates stepping out their cells some with weapons of their own and others who has confusion covering their faces.

"I'm gonna kill ya now bitch!" An image yell at another. They were enemies.

They scream and run towards each other and begin fighting.

Others following this and fighting. A door at the back unlocks and guard rush in with batons and guns loaded with rubber bullets. The inmates fighting amongst themselves and the guards.

"Harley!" Harley hears.

"Alex? What are you doing here?!" She says.

"I came back for you let's go!" I say quickly.

I grab her hand and immediately start running back for the door.

"Watch out!" I yell dodging a machete from an inmate.

Where the hell would she get a machete from?!

We continue dodging others, especially guards and finally make it to the door.

"Come on!" I shout to Harley, continuing running down the hall.

"Hey!" We see guards coming at us.

"Shit!" I hiss.

"Come here!" Harley says quickly opening a door and running through the room, guard following us.

Passing through that room we push down the vending machine in the way and continued running.

We end up a dead end. Four guards trapping us.

"Do you know how to fight?" Harley asks.

"I know how to wrestle but I haven't exactly done any of it outside the ring." I tell her.

"First time for everything." She responds.

I put my fists up standing beside her. I look at her and nod.

She charges at one of her guards dodging and hitting.

Guard 1 swings his baton at me to which I dodge successfully, I swing to punch him. He blocks and hits me with his own making me fall. From the floor I kick his leg, before swinging my feet around making him fall.

Harley ducks under the baton of Guard 3, she holds it and harshly twists it out of her guard arm. Stomping on his foot and finally hitting him with the baton.

Guard 2 comes after me tackling me into the wall trying to hold me there his hands on my shoulders pressing me hard against the wall. I scream and sink my teeth into his hand. He screams in pain, and I kick him in the nuts. Punching him in the face before kicking him down knocking him out.

I turn to see Harley with the last guard, she flips him over her back and punches him hard knocking him out.

She picks up the baton holding it over shoulder and turns smiling at me.

I nod and we run back out into the corridor, running towards the exit into the courtyard.

"There's more!" I yell to Harley.

Looking back seeing more guards running towards us. Way more than 4 this time.

We make it out to into the courtyard, "across the yard over there!" I shout.

"We're not gonna make it out they'll get us!" She yells back.

"No, we'll make it." I insist.

I grab her hand and continue running. She resists pulling her hand away from me.

"What are you doing?" I stop, panting, asking her.

"Only one of us is gonna make it out of here. But hey, you'll be the first prison break this place had." She speaks.

"Harley no. I'll get you out, you can be with Ivy again." I look at her with sad eyes, her watching me with a sorrowful one.

"I'll see you later. Goodbye Newbie." She says her voice quivering.

Before I can say anything, she runs back and begins fighting the guards, I stand there in shock and sadness.

I push back the lump in my throat and run towards the whole running out.

"Guy's she's out!" Tej says into his walkie.

I run down the road, towards the fire and sounds of bullets flying.

I stop at a corner seeing tires lit on fire, building on fire, dust flying through the air.

"Alex!" I here behind me.

I turn around and that's when I see him. His blue eyes meeting with him. I smile with teary eyes, relief washing over me having seeing someone I know.

I run to him. "You have no idea how good it is to see you!" I smile up at him.

"I'm here." Dolph says looking at me.

I grab onto his shirt and smash our lips together.

Cars and a van stop with screeching tires around the pair.

"Woah." Roman (Pierce) says from his car, looking on.

The rest of Dom's group also a bit confused by the two.

I pull away from Dolph turning around.

"Alex!" I see Seth calling for me. I immediately run towards him with a hug.

I turn to Roman next. "How was jail time?" He smirks at me.

I laugh and hug him also. I pull away and look at Dean who was standing at van door. I smile softly at him. He nods slightly at me but looks down.

"Hey, can we get out here! We broke her outa jail ion' wanna end up in there too!" A dark-skinned bald guy standing next to a Chevrolet.

The people who know him laughs slightly.

I look at the other bald guy the one who blew the whole in the wall. And nod at him. He returns it.

"Let's go home guys." He says still looking at me.

------

I'm sitting next to Dolph whose hand was on my thigh, my hand onto on his. "You, okay?" He asks.

"I am now." I reply with a smile.

I look towards Seth who was next to a blonde I don't know. He seemed close to her as she laid her head on his shoulder, him giving her a kiss on her head.

"So, I take your date went well." I say to him.

The girl let out a light laugh before looking at Seth whose eyes was widened slightly.

"This was the date." She says looking at me.

I look at Seth in complete shock. "Hey! It was a success either way ok okay!" He defends.

The girl scoffs, "yeah right, this may be the craziest date I've ever been on but you're not fully in the clear mister." She looks at him and then me with a smirk.

Seth looks between me and her with a confused and slightly scared expression.

"This is going to be a fun ride." Dolph laughs, amused by the exchange.

-----
So I've decided to put the third person view of others in bold. However when in someone point of view there will still be their names. Eg. //Seth// or //Roman// those stay the same.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 617 38
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
38.8K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
349K 13.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
219K 6.4K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...