Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 50

7.4K 423 51
By rivervixenog

Armaan's POV:

"DK... this is the best time to change our lives and expand the business including Yusuf Sheikh. He got the money and we got the artist his investment can bloom the future of Pearls Entertainment. As we both are partners profit would be fifty-fifty that is more than we are making right now..." I forwarded the stats document to Dk who was dodging the idea of signing the contract with Yusuf Sheikh and his billion-dollar company.

DK hummed in response but yet didn't look much interested, "Armaan the thing is what if he tried to take over the company because with his hundred crores offer, he's also demanding stakes of the company which is almost equal to us. I don't have a good feeling about it..." I was aware that he wouldn't agree with it but it's necessary for our plan to proceed. I hummed in response, "Yeah... asking companies stakes was a bit suspicious for me as well but then I dig deeper. Yusuf is a billionaire he just wants his name to be everywhere in the market so that he thinks of himself as the controller." I cannot act more desperate or he could smell something fishy with this deal.

DK nodded, "I guess you're right but I wouldn't be selling the company's stakes because you and I both have equal shares. We both are enjoying equal profit but with Yusuf in this business, he might overpower me or you. And I'm not going to take the risk..." I thought for a while and put the last stake of my plan forward because besides it I can't offer him anything. I rested my back on the comfortable chair, "I guess DK you're right and we should give up this deal..." I took a deep breath, "Well I just wanted to thank you for being there for me when my family kicked me out." He shook his head, "Armaan... You're my friend and I just did what felt right for the company. You have a lot of potential that can make us both reach the top..." I left a sigh, "Yeah... I tried to but failed. I contacted Yusuf and convinced him for this deal money for him is floating like a river because he's a prince. I wanted to do this for you as a return gift for your generosity."

DK stood up and patted my shoulders, "We will get a lot of opportunities in the future...". Dang, it... I failed this one, passing him a smile I nodded, and he added "But for you, I will take this deal..." I glanced at him in shock. He nodded, "I will take the risk for you and sign this deal with DK." I tried to control my happiness and expressed, "You'll do that for me... don't worry DK I will step down and you can sign the authority of stakeholding. You will get control over my stakes also so if Yusuf tried to take over you will have complete control over him. But in profit, we would share it and I trust you that you won't throw me out of the company." He chuckled and patted my back, "You have been the golden fish for me... I would think about it and sign the deal in the next contract discussion happening next week." I nodded my head he took the files from my desk and step out of the office.

I punched in the air, "Yes... your golden fish will soon vanish away your knitted dreams like the way you used other people's dreams to climb up the ladder." Resting my head back on the rolling chair I left a deep sigh and picked up my phone from the desk. Scrolling through the messages I opened the person's inbox whom I hired to keep track of Ishita's activity. I can't meet her because of the position I'm stuck in. I just want to hug her and tell her everything that I planned for our future and ask her does she really want this relationship to end. My eyes trailed to the picture of her sitting in a café wearing a simple plain kurta with heels. Amir, her father's assistant was sitting in front of her talking about something but she was busy stirring her coffee lost in her mind.

Scrolling through other pictures, from temple to café and restaurant even her business meetings. A picture caught my eye which was from her family function she was wearing a simple saree and doesn't have her nuptial chain around her neck or vermillion along the parting of her hair. She clearly wants herself free from this marriage and couldn't bare to keep my name attached to her. Closing the phone, I tossed it to my sides and rubbed my forehead, she doesn't want to keep pace with me. If I cannot come to meet her, she could have tried to but she cares for none other than herself.

Holding my head, I stared at the floor my eyes were burning, I can't take it anymore this is too much for me. Running my fingers through my hair I stood up and walked to the glass window, "If she wants to be with me, she needs to do the effort to walk to my side as well. I won't repeat the same mistake of running behind someone to love me." Someone knocked on the door, I turned to see when Veronica entered the office. The mistake I was just talking about was, "Hello... how are you doing Armaan? Looking kind of stressed..." she came forward cupping my jaw to kiss me.

I pushed her away, "Stay away... I'm not in a good mood..." her brows knitted together and her sweet face turned into a dangerous scowl, "I see that bitch is still messing with your mind..." she wrapped her arms around me and spoke close to my face, "I'm free from my schedule we can get some time of ourselves and enjoy it staying inside each other." I faked a laugh and pushed her aside, "Veronica... it's not like we are real couples. You wanted to stay with me so I let you, you wanted to be my first wife I let you but if you think you can get inside my pants then I hate to break it to you I'm not into sluts." She rolled her eyes, "Calling your wife a slut isn't gentlemen's move..."

I smirked, "As I care... you got what you wanted now get the fuck off me." she fisted her fingers and stepped back. Adjusting my suit jacket, I walked close to the desk picked up the file, and passed it to her, "As you mentioned you're free from your schedule here is the next project you would be working on and I'm making you the COO of Pearls Entertainment." She took the file and reviewed it, "But I don't know anything about managing and stuff." I shrugged it off, "You would be just fine... there will be a bunch of educated CA and the managing team around you they will help you handle these things."

Veronica placed the file on my table, "I don't want all this... DK can possibly get me these positions I want what I deserve as the wife of Armaan Goel. You have left your family business resigning from Goel Industries but you still have partnerships under your name with different companies." I raised my brows as she explained, "Mehra Pharmaceuticals and Mehra Estates..." I laugh out once, "You want to step in the lion's den... love your confidence but Ishita will chew you up and spit out twice." She left a sigh thinking about it.

After a while, she crossed her arms and dictated, "I don't care... I want that... it would be helpful in collaborating with my new cosmetics." That's reckless but it could be good for me maybe after this Ishita would at least try to meet me then I will tell her everything. I looked up at Veronica, "Fine... I will sign the papers but wouldn't take the guarantee that you would come back in one piece. It's your decision don't make me a part of it because I have been in jail because of her and have the idea of her potential." She smirked, "Ishita hasn't seen my side..." of course like the last time she poured dirty water on her head. I don't know what she will do with her but surely something bad and awful.

In the evening Vijay rushed inside my cabin, "Sir... we have bad news... Aditya Sir has been found stuck in a destructive incident that happened in a mall." I stood up from my chair, "What!" he added, "That's not all... he seems fine but his intimate picture is going out viral with Ishita Ma'am assistant." I slapped my forehead, "Where's he?" Vijay replied, "In Goel Mansion..." I nodded my head, "Fine... you take care of the news I'll go back home and check on him...".

He nodded and left passing me the car keys, I looked down at them and then thought that I have to go inside Goel Mansion. My house but not anymore still I have my brother over there who might need my help which is more important to me than my self-respect. Opening the car door, I stepped inside and turned the car Goel Mansion is at a quiet distance from my office and I might need a chattered flight or a chopper to be before time. Driving to the private airport I stepped out Vijay has already instructed them so everything was already prepared.

Reaching Goel Mansion, No one was there asking the maids I got to know that Aditya might be in his room. Not caring about anyone else I took my step towards Aditya's room, opening the door he was sitting on his bed with a comforter. Ritika was sitting next to him; he had some bandages around his face. I walked close touching his face, "Hey... what happened? Are you okay? Did you consult the doctor?" he looked at me with a stern look and asked, "Bhai do you really care? Because if yes you would have been with me in this house. Everyone is roaming around with their own mess created... no one cares for me Bhai... not even you..." he looked away from me.

I cupped his face, "Hey... Adi... look at me, bro... I know things aren't going as they should but someone needs to take the responsibility." He pushed my hand back, "By doing what leaving the house?" I sigh and took his hand in mine, "Adi... I do care for you bro more than I cared before stepping into this house which I left with my decision. I care for you..." he looked up at me with his red eyes and hugged me close. "Bhai... I need you with me... This accident is nothing but I need you in my life I miss my brother." I rubbed his back with my red eyes, "I miss you too Adi... I care for you... you're not alone... I... I'm so messed up...." my vision turned blur, and tears rushed down my cheeks.

Ishita's OOTD:

We hugged like that for a while comforting each other when someone busts inside with clanking heels. Wiping my face, I looked behind, Ishita was standing wearing a mint green outfit with high heels. Her eyes were stuck on my face then she looked away and walked close to Aditya, "Are you okay... I heard the news and saw your pictures banging viral with Ritika." He passed her a weak smile, "Would you mind sitting down for a while?" she glimpsed at me then sits on the couch lying inside the room.

Aditya glanced at me, "You can't change the past but at least you can try making things right in the present." I glanced at her she stood up walking close to Aditya, "I came here because I was concerned about you Aditya nothing is left between me and your brother. We soon will be divorcing and I have sent him the papers as well." I examined her stern look it didn't have a hint of guilt or pain in them. She rather looked satisfied with her decision and God it was shattering me. "What!" Ritika and Aditya spoke together and then looked at me for confirmation, I nodded lowly in response because it was true.

Ishita placed her hand on Aditya's shoulder, "Take care of yourself..." she glimpsed at me and turn to leave. "Ishita wait..." I called her out she stopped and turned towards me. "We need to talk..." she shook her head, "No... I don't want to you can talk with yourself alone or better with your wife, Veronica. And sorry I didn't send flowers to congratulate you on your marriage..."

Having a conversation with her is like debate competition, I walked close to her "I didn't happily marry her out of my own free will. You know very well what was the situation..." she opened her mouth to speak something but closed it shut and walked out of the room. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my strength and followed her out, "Ishita... stop... please at least let me explain myself." she stopped and turned towards me flaring in anger, "What? What will you explain? That she had a loaded gun at your head or you did it out for the sake of your family." I looked here and there and dragged her to the other side of the hallway pushing the door open I pulled her inside our room.

Ishita pushed me back, "Armaan... stop this nonsense..." she tried to walk away but I trapped her between my arms. "Let me explain myself Ishita..." she struggled to free herself, "So what you can feed me more of your lies... I neither care about you or your explanation. I came here just to meet Aditya and had no idea you would be here or I might have never come here..." locking her arms behind I touched her face trailing down her neck, she has no idea how much I missed seeing her this close to me. Cupping her jaw I made her look at me, "I have signed the partnership with DK and working in the same company with Veronica. I had the idea that she could have blackmailed me with the marriage certificate, so I agreed to make it public. Veronica wants nothing more than to leech as much money from me as possible, she didn't intend to marry me or keep me with her."

Ishita stared at me with her deep hazel eyes searching for sincerity in my words, I added "I'll make DK bankrupt and kick Veronica out of the company she wouldn't have the money to fight a case against me in court. Meet me today at the dinner I'll show you the proof of it that I'm not lying to you..." she sighs, "I believe you but tell me... wouldn't Mrs. Jain help her fighting the case because after winning it they will have enough money to sign with any other entertainment industry. You thought about every aspect but what about me? what will I do?" I left her arms because it might hurt her if I applied too much pressure. Ishita walked close to me her eyes reflecting how much I have hurt her.

"Nothing about me Armaan... because the reality is it has nothing to do with us. It's all about you... your self-esteem, your business, your love life, and your freaking lies." She boiled in anger. I have no words for her staring at the floor she made me look at her, her fingers trailing my jaw "You told me that you loved me... right here... in this room. Then what you did Armaan? Ran away and declared to be married to Veronica. Do you even mean your words because I can't see them?" I mumbled in a low voice, "Do you love me?" she stared at me with no emotions and blurted out, "No... and I have decided to divorce you. I don't want your money just sign those goddamn papers and send it by the end of the week. The court will send you a reminder..." she turned to leave but I gripped her arms and pulled her towards me.

Ishita froze for a second when I hugged her, she's making me run behind her but she has no idea I have blisters running for my last love who's now sucking my money. I hid my head in the crook of her neck, "Don't leave me Ishita..." she softly placed her hand on my back and mumbled, "We weren't meant to be together Armaan... I tried harder you promised me that you wouldn't leave me but then married her. I knew you did it for some reason but it broke my heart that you lied to me. It's best for you at the end of the day you will have your family and the person you loved and dreamt to have a future together. But please I can't do it anymore I'm exhausted...." She wiped her face and left my embrace stepping out of the room. 

Today's task: 40 votes + 35 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 9.8K 22
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
37.7K 2.4K 32
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻...
142K 9.9K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...
552K 24.1K 36
•Ishita the oldest daughter in law. Abhimanyu Thakur's wife. They both have been married for three years and have a one year old baby boy. Ayaansh Th...