pigtails//h.s

Oleh magicallysanii

26 year old Harry has gained a strange liking to 16 year old Jamie, and all because of her pigtails. Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

five

13.3K 221 305
Oleh magicallysanii

((READ AUTHORS NOTES XX))

I had left Harry's a quarter till twelve so I wouldn't get in trouble.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He told me as he walked me to the door.

"Tomorrow?" I said as I pondered over if I had anything to do.

"I can't see you tomorrow, my dad has a dinner with his boss and he wants my mom and I to be there."

"Like I said. I will see you tomorrow." He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I looked around, no one was out so I ran over to mine. I fixed myself before walking in the door. Lights off, no sound. They must be asleep. I went up to my room and collapsed, today was exhausting but good in a way.

***
I woke up to the smell of sausage. ((EVERYBODY SAUSAGE)) I got up and noticed I was still in the clothes from yesterday, yuck. I got up went into the bath room with my clothes and towel and turned the shower on. Before getting in I checked my phone. I had 3 messages. Sarah, Ryan, and Harry.

From Sarah💖:
Wanna go to the mall tomorrow after school? 😎
To Sarah💖:
Yesss 😝

From Ryan😉:
Good morning 😘
To Ryan😉:
Good morning 💋

From Harry👴🏼😘:
Good morning baby girl.
To Harry👴🏼😘:
Blushing too early. Good morning 😽

After I sent all my replies I got in the shower and quickly washed so I can receive my breakfast. I finished showering and drying off and put on some gray sweats and a black tank top, I rebraided my hair as well. I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Smells good." I sat at the table.

"I knew you would say that, I made your favorite." I smiled upon hearing this.

"Sausage, waffles, with bananas."

"Yep, just how you like it." I got up and hugged her.

"Where's dad?"

"Just got off of work, don't forget about the dinner tonight."

"I didn't, where is it?"

"One of those fancy places, how was your date?"

"It was almost perfect." I smiled, Ryan is sweet.

"Aww sweetie." My mom said putting the food down in front of me.

"Thank you." I began digging in.

"I'm gonna go upstairs."

"Okay." I checked my phone.

From Harry👴🏼😘:
I bet you look so fucking beautiful right now, I miss your lips.😪
To Harry👴🏼😘:
image sent
Do you really think so?😅 I miss yours too, so soft.😝

I sent him a selfie with my cheeks filled with pancakes. After I was done I washed the dishes I used and went back up to my room.

From Harry👴🏼😘:
You look innocent asf, come over?
To Harry👴🏼😘:
No no no.

"I'm home!" My dads voice rang through out the house. I went downstairs to greet him.

"Hey dad." I gave him a hug.

"We are getting ready in a few hours sweetie."

"Okay, I'm going to get on my laptop until it's time." and text

I went up stairs got my laptop and phone to text Harry.

This will keep me preoccupied until then.

***
"Jamie hurry down we need to be on time!" My dad yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I looked in the mirror one last time. Black dress, flats. I'm cool.

I walked down stairs my parents taking one glance at me then left out the door. I walked out behind them glancing at Harry's house, lights on.

"Do you have everything you need?" My mom asks as I closed the door to my dads car.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm pulling off." My dad began pulling off in the direction of the restaurant.

While we were riding there, we listened to my dads boring old classical music collection. Sometimes I wonder.

To not strangle myself I texted Sarah and Harry, I sent them a simple hey.

"How's school?" My mom asks, I look up at her.

"Schools fine, passing with A's like you've taught me."

"That's good dear."

"How was your date?" My dad asks this time, I groan.

"It was nice, the movie we saw wasn't too good."

"I would like to meet that boy who has my daughters heart."

"Yeah."

"We have arrived." My dad announces and we get out.

"Reservations for Patrick Cleary." Guess that's his bosses name.

"Follow me please." We follow and we are seated at a table that has a fat man, a sweet loving looking lady, and a teenage girl who doesn't give a shit and too rich to care. We sit.

"Hello Dan and Jenna." The fat man, Mr. Cleary says and his eyes stop at me.

"Who's this pretty little pearl?" He smiles, ew creep.

"This is our daughter Jamie." My dad answers.

"Hello Jamie. This is my family, my wife Patrice, and my daughter Victoria."

"Hello I say." My dad jumps right into a business conversation. My mom converses with Patrice and Victoria stares me down.

The waiter comes with food.

"We ordered for you all, hope that's okay." The food is placed in front of us, salad for the females, steak for the men. Well what if I wanted a fat juicy steak?

I began eating my salad so I won't have to join any conversation.

***
Everyone has finished, my dad is still conversing about business and I am still sitting here silent.

I feel my phone buzz in my bag, I take a quick glance at it. Harry.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room." I depart from them and into the bathroom, I call Harry back.

"Harry."

"Hey baby girl, where are you?"

"We should be leaving soon."

"Okay, see you then"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm coming over, leave your patio door unlocked."

"Don't-"

"Just do it okay, bye."

"Who are you talking to?" I turn to see Victoria watching me.

"Why? But a friend." Um.. Mind yours is what I really wanted to say.

"No reason."

"Excuse me I have to go back to dinner." I walked past her and walked right back to the table.

"Honey we're leaving."

"Okay." I stayed standing and my mom and dad got up to depart from the dinner.

"It was nice meeting you." Patrice tells us.

"Same to you, thank you for the dinner." my mom tells them and we leave immediately after.

We got in the car and drove off.

"Your father has been promoted!" My mom exclaims.

"Congratulations daddy."

"Thanks dear."

"We have some news." My mom says.

"As you know, our 20th anniversary is in a week." My dad says this time.

"Yeah?"

"Well we are going on a cruise to the Caribbean and we wanted to know if you would like to stay home for the week or with grandma?" My dad continued.

"You'd let me stay home for the week?"

"Yeah we trust you, your a good child." So they think, when in reality I'm kissing and going swimming with a 26 year old man.

"I can stay home, it's a faster way to go to school."

"Okay, we have a few rules, and we'll be calling you every night."

A/N: It's been a week or so? Idk but I haven't updated bc state test fml, I think I did good, but you never know till you get the results. But I'll be updating again soon. Love you all xx
PS!! ITS ABOUT TO GET GOOD SO PLEASE STAY TUNED, im dragging it on bc I don't want it to be rushed.

~S:)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...