fem denki rp book

By human-phone-charger

some of my fem denki headcannons to start off bitty titty community member huge flirt but gets frustrated eas... More

rules
chicken soup
out of love
dress
new girl
electric
yandere
tradition
cuddle sessions
rescue
mage's trauma
insane
zombie
villian
sugar baby
kitty
queen
smut starter
demons
angst with triggers
obsessive
auction
vampire puppy love
dragon egg
cage
Mafia
boss
doll
love
doll
rebound
bet
betrothed
leave
mommy
war gift
prank
gay bar
high
soul pets
foster
villian
woods
random prompts
whips
joke idea
wish
dynamics
seizures
birthday
messy
lovely
adoption
family day
past love
little queen
open relationship
sell
kidnapping your own kid
cheater?
dynamics
stuck togepther
brothel
disapproval
dragon hoard
club
snow
child
Halloween special
cult
idk what to call this
new house
marriage
vampire
young queen
single mom
marriage
doll house
war is over
prompts
mermay
companion
sandbox
alien
diamond
villianess
spooky
families

fallen

86 1 149
By human-phone-charger

Reincarnation au
Demon y/c
Past life angel demi
Human demi

Demi had been an angel in her past life, she didn't know this though. Y/c however did, and had been looking for her sense she had died nearly 2000 years ago. It took 2000 years until y/c could have found her again. She looked just as perfect as before. They couldn't help but go to her in dreams. Y/c couldn't get to ger unless they were summoned by her.  Y/c just kept it up, kept feeding her beautiful dreams and watched as she seemed to fall in love again. They wanted her so bad, watching her moves through a mirror and seeing her life, her hard, scary life. Y/c couldn't help it, it pissed them off. They had to figure out a way to get her to summon them. Currently they were in a dream though, an old one but a beautiful one. The first time theg had met. Demi was wandering around on earth and exploring, it eas her first trip, y/c was put in charge of her and would not stop flirting. "Come on pretty, just let me have a tiny touch. They look ao soft and plush" y/c teased and smirked. "Stop that! Your not touching my wings. Pervert. Your so mean to me. God wouldn't approve" she said and crossed her arms, puffing her cheeks. "But I've never seen wings so white before. You must be especially pure to have this color. It looks like fresh snow" y/c compliments and circled the girl. "No, I've told you before. Your starting to make me upset." She said and pouted, her wings puffing in annoyance.

Y/c?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 15.5K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
53.7K 1K 59
โš ๏ธPLEASE READ!!!โš ๏ธ When Shinsou get's transferred to Class 1-A, Denki finally has his dorm roommate. Denki notices some things about Shinsou, and soo...
1.7K 69 22
"I can't see anything." "Can you see me?" "Yes." โ˜†โ€ขโ˜†โ€ขโ˜†โ€ขโ˜†โ€ขโ˜† Loosely based on the chapter from my one-shot book. The story is set in second year so th...
192 0 16
After the killing of her mum, y/n is kidnapped and taken away from her childhood best friend. Years later y/n finally escaped and is now attending UA...