Our Conditions

Da diamondxfantasy

A WHY CHOOSE NOVEL ✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Can you withstand the pain and criticism? Hunter... Altro

⬊ NEGATIVE ONE
⬍ 1 - VIOLET
⬍ 2 - VIOLET
⬍ 4 - VIOLET
⬍ 5 - VIOLET
⬍ 6 - VIOLET
⬍ 7 - HUNTER
⬍ 8 - ASHTON
⬍ 9 - VIOLET
⬍ 9.5 - VIOLET (Add-on)
⬍ 10 - VIOLET
⬍ 11 - VIOLET
⬍ 12 - BLAISE
⬍ 13 - VIOLET
⬍ 14 - VIOLET
⬍ 15 - HUNTER
⬍ 16 - GARRETT
⬍ 17 - VIOLET
⬍ 18 - VIOLET
⬍ 19 - GARRETT
⬍ 20 - VIOLET
⬍ 21 - VIOLET
⬍ 22 - ASHTON
⬍ 23 - HUNTER
⬍ 24 - BLAISE
⬍ 25 - GARRETT
⬍ 26 - VIOLET
⬍ 27 - VIOLET
⬍ 28 - VIOLET
⬍ 29 - BLAISE
⬍ 29/30 - ASHTON (DELETED CHAPTER)
⬍ 30 - VIOLET
⬍ 31 - ASHTON
⬍ 32 - VIOLET
⬍ 32/33 - HUNTER (DELETED CHAPTER)
⬍ 33 - VIOLET
⬍ 34 - VIOLET
⬍ 35 - BLAISE
⬍ 36 - VIOLET
⬍ 37 - ASHTON
⬍ 38 - HUNTER
⬍ 39 - GARRETT
⬍ 40 - VIOLET
⬍ 41 - BLAISE
⬍ 42 - VIOLET

⬍ 3 - VIOLET

3.5K 107 77
Da diamondxfantasy

••••

JEALOUSY

••••

"Okay class, It's the start of a new semester so I hope you all threw out all old documents from my class." Mr. Dawson says and I have to bundle up my hands into to fists to get myself to not say let alone think about saying something sarcastic.

I didn't want to give him the pleasure of starting a fake argument.

Our arguments would always get us extremely heated and I'd end up wanting him. I simply wasn't in the mood for that right now.

Mr. Dawson proceeds to make sure we also clear out any old unnecessary documents from out laptops. "Okay, now that all of that has been successfully been delt with."

He projects a document on the board. "For this entire first week I will be just giving you all an easy assignment." Everyone gasps at that. "I know, very unlike me." Mr. Dawson chuckles and I feel knots in my stomach.

Oh god, I missed his laugh so fucking much. I didn't even realize how much I missed his voice and him in general.

Me and him make quick eye contact and I have to look away first since it's so consuming.

"Anyways-" He proceeds to signal to the whiteboard. "All I need from you this Friday is an easy three to five paragraph essay about what you did over our winter break. If you look under the folder for this assignment you can see the grading rubric for it."

He proceeds to go to our sis portal. "Now if you choose not to do that assignment for whatever reason, then you may do the alternative assignment which is three twenty minute videos with questions throughout them" Mr. Dawson shows us where all three quiz videos then turns to the class. "Any questions?"

A few people raise their hands and he answers their questions straight away. I on the other hand can't focus on shit since I have so much on my damn mind.

Mr. Dawson gets our attention once again. "Okay class, you may all begin. You may hear music only if you are doing the essay, just please use headphones. Same goes for the videos assignment." He pauses for a moment. "Talking is permitted but please keep it at a whisper."

Kol nudges my shoulder as Mr. Dawson sits down behind his desk. "He seems different." Kol whispers to me and I nod. "What's up with him?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I don't know. I haven't taken the time to throughly talk to them?" I state as I open up safari on my laptop. "Which one are you going to do?" I ask Kol and he shrugs.

"As of now? Neither." Kol says as he opens a streaming service on his laptop. "I have to catch up on my favorite show." Kol says as he clicks on the search bar and instantly starts typing the title of his current favorite show.

"Stiles is going to be awfully disappointed in you." I laugh as I look at the rubric for this assignment and put on an earphone.

"He's fictional." Kol rolls his eyes. "I'm not doing any harm." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Still cheating." I laugh I open up a fresh new document.

"Then you cheated on your men a long time ago with the Salvatore brothers." Kol says is a lower whisper which causes me to laugh incredibly hard.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Kyle asks me and I shrug.

"Stupid shit." I respond to him as I go back to my laptop.

Yeah, I didn't want to talk to him.

"Alright then." Kyle says as I hear shuffling come from his direction.

Kyle had tried texting me over our winter break but I honestly wanted nothing to do with him. He stated that he wanted us to cope with both being cheated on together but I was so over it. I was so over everything related to Justin.

I also knew what Kyle meant by "getting through it together'. He wanted us to "go though it together" by having sex and getting back at Justin and Stephanie. I didn't want that though. I didn't want any of it.

I was in a sick and twisted position in my life. I just wanted them but I couldn't have them. They were liars in so many ways. They were also hypocrites and I hated him.

No. I was trying to convince myself to think something I truly didn't believe. I was once again lying to myself.

I didn't hate them no matter how much I wish I did. I was in love with them and that didn't sit right with me judging by our current state.

I wanted them to the point where I strongly believe it's unhealthy. I craved their touch. I wanted the tingles and euphoria I got from their touch. They were a stupid addiction that I never wanted to learn to let go of.

Bum-Bumb
Bum-Bumb
Bum-Bumb

I feel someone's eyes on me and I know it's him. Why would it be anyone else? Only their eyes on my body light it up like fire.

I look up the front of the class and make eye contact with Mr. Dawson.

Yeah, of course it had to be him. Why would it be anyone else? I thoroughly felt stupid because of how in love with them I truly was.

They hurt me so badly and in return my feelings for them just got stronger. Maybe Ashton was right I was masochist but not only sexually but in general.

I'm once again the first to look away from him as a student gets up from his desk and walks over to Mr. Dawson's desk.

Thank god for that kid because I felt like if I was going to turn into ashes because of how hot Mr. Dawson's eyes felt against my body.

Three hours. More or less.

I was anxious. I didn't want to go to the school's quad since I knew I'd see them there. I didn't want to though. At all.

Hell, I didn't want to be here at school in the first place yet here I was.

"You want to go to the quad to see the teachers competitions?" Aiden asks and I glare at him.

I didn't want to see them today more than I had to. In fact I wanted to be away from them as in me at home and them here at school type of far.

"No." I state as I bite a big chunk of my white chocolate Reeces peanut butter cup.

For Kol to even assume let alone ask me if I wanted to go made my stomach hurt. I hated him at this very moment for even putting that option out there.

"Come on V." Kol nudges my shoulder and I almost choke on my damn chocolate.

"Hey, I'm not the only one that doesn't want to go." I motion in Ethan's direction. "He doesn't want to go e-" I get cut off by Ethan.

"I honestly want to go too." Ethan says then gives me an apologetic look.

"Traitor." I glare at him as I shove the last piece of the white chocolate peanut butter cup in my mouth.

"I'm sorry V, but this is kind of the only time we can make fun of all the schools teachers, the principles of each school and the staff and not get in trouble for it." He says which makes me sigh.

"You guys owe me pizza with wings from melt and pops today." I state which causes them all to laugh.

"Alright then." Kol says and I take his hand as we walk to the schools quad.

Today was the day in which all three schools have a similar schedule throughout the day. It only happens on the first day of the second semester and everyone loves it. I too used to like it as well especially due to the fact that I was in leadership but I didn't want to see it this time.

The challenge this year was the bubble gum whip cream contest. They basically are given a plate full of cool whip with a big pice if bubble gum right in the middle. They have to find the piece of gum under the cool whip then make a bubble with it. They also can't use their hands which ultimately makes it more harder and messy.

When we arrive at the quad Kol pulls me through the large crowd and I hold his hand tightly.

"Okay so first we will have all the principles do the challenge!" A student from our leadership group says into a microphone. "Give it up for our principles!" She says and everyone around me claps excitedly.

Mr. Anderson and the two other principles from the other two schools all walk to the center of the quad and I feel my heart beat quicken when I see him.

I know I saw him this morning but damn- is it possible for someone to get more attractive in the span of five hours?

FIVE, it literally should be illegal. I wish it was illegal so they'd be far from me and I wouldn't have to see them.

I look from the direction where he came from and I feel my heart ache.

Why did I miss them so much? I'm the one that asked them for space because I desperately needed it. So why do I feel like I'm suffocating?

"Okay so Mr. Anderson, Mr. Garcia and Mrs.-" I hear the announcers voice fade out the minute I make eye contract with Mr. Hernandez.

God his hazel eyes were hypnotizing. But I didn't want to beak the eye contact. I wanted his eyes on me. I loved it. I-

Kol nudges my shoulder making me break my eye contact with Mr. Hernandez and look up at him. "V, look at our principle. Do you think he'll win?" He says and I instantly look over at Mr. Anderson sitting behind the table they had set up.

He was talking with the female principal of one of the other schools and it makes my insides churn.

Why was I like this god dammit? Why do I continue to allow them to have this much control over me? I felt so utterly stupid. This is exactly why we were in this situation in the first place. They would hide shit meanwhile I'd be so gullible and never ask about it.

"Okay read- set- Go." The announcer says and the game instantly starts.

Hunter instantly starts eating the cool whip and I feel random stupid butterflies in my stomach. He was a neat at organized type of man. The type that had everything neat, clean and tidy. He himself was always looking sharp and clean so seeing him get messy was unexplainably hot. The only other time where he didn't care about getting messy was when- well when he was going down on-

"Well that man sure knows how to use his mouth." A girl giggles next to me and I feel my blood boil.

God why the fuck was I here? My jealously levels were going haywire. I swear I felt like I was going to lose it.

I didn't even know if the girl was speaking about Mr. Anderson but the slight chance that she was just made me upset. I didn't want her looking at him like that. I didn't want anyone looking at him in a sexual manner. He was my fucking man.

"You're squeezing my hand to death." Kol whispers in my ear and I quickly look up at him.

"I'm sorry." I quickly let go of his hands and keep my hands at my sides.

"It's fine." He laughs as we both turn back the contest table.

Mr. Anderson quickly finds the piece of bubble gum underneath all the cool whip and begins chewing it.

Just as he's about to try to make a bubble the female principle from one of the other schools instantly makes a bubble and shoots out of her seat which causes the bubble to pop.

"And we have a winner!" The announcer says and everyone instantly begins clapping. "Here is you gift card!" The announcer chirps as she hands Mrs. fuck knows what her name is- her gift card.

She thanks everyone and some other students hand all the principles a wet wipe.

She then whispers something to Mr. Anderson in his ear causing him to laugh. After she's done they proceed to walk over to my other men and I feel my rage burn on.

She was getting way too close to my men and I was unbearably pissed.

I wasn't even the fucking over jealous type. That's how they were about me. Not the other way around so what was up with me?

"Up next we have-" The announcer continues to read a post card. "Mr. Reid, Mr. Dawson and Mrs,-" Yeah I no longer wanted to see this.

If didn't want to already run for the hills I sure as hell did now.

I look away from everything in front of me and give Kol little nudge. "I'm hungry." I tell and he laughs.

"Of course you are." He says then checks his watch and shakes his head. "Even if I wanted to take you somewhere I can't. There's less than fifteen minuets left. Sorry" He says which causes me to whine.

"But-" He cuts me off.

"We are already going to have a movie night with wings and pizza. Don't push it." Kol says which causes me to sigh and look back at the stupid contest in front of us.

I was so angry that I swear I couldn't hear or see anything other than my fucking men and the red headed teacher in between them.

Fucking Ariel wannabe.

Wait, how dare I just offend Ariel? She didn't deserve that. The queen of the sea should definitely not be compared to her.

"Ready- set. Go!" I see Mr. Reid and Mr. Dawson instantly begin eating the cool whip and feel my stomach turn into knots.

I hated my body so badly right now. Not for the way it looked but for the stupid ways it reacted to things.

The girls beside me begin to giggle again and I feel my patience thin even more. "They definitely know how to eat-" My ears begin to thud loud and I ball up my fists tightly.

"I don't want to be here Kol." I tug at his shirt and he sighs.

He basically brushes me off and doesn't bother to look at me. "We'll leave right now." He just keeps laughing with Aiden and Ethan.

"And we have a winner!" The announcer says and I want to gouge my eyes out as I see the red head laugh along with my men.

As the announcer hands the red head her gift card the crowd starts complaining .

"Those weren't competitions! The guys let the girls win!' A guy around me complains to the announcer and everyone is quick to agree.

"Yeah, a guy should win to! This is sexist!" Another kid yells and I have to bite back my laughter.

If they did indeed let the females win that was probably because that's how my men are. Way too kind to females. I hated it sometimes. Why couldn't they be assholes? They sure as hell were rude to me when I first met them. Why couldn't they keep the same energy?

"Okay, we can understand where you are all coming from!" The announcer says as she places her cards aside. "How about we have a all male tutor competition?" The announcer says and the crowd irrupts in cheers.

"That's one way to even out the score." A kid from behind me laughs and I feel annoyed.

What score? This is just for fun. It really isn't that deep. Our fucking state cheer competitions were more competitive and worth it than this.

"Okay, can we please have one tutor from each school come to the front?" The announcer says and I squeeze my hand tightly yet again.

I swear to the man upstairs if Mr. Hernandez- oh come on.

I see one of our tutors from our school pat Mr. Hernandez on the back and Mr. Hernandez laugh in return. He then tells him something in response and walks over to the contest table.

"Okay, ready?" The announcer motions for three members of leadership to place a new plate of bubble gum cool whip in front of the tutors. "Set- Go!"

The game instantly starts and I can't seem to take my eyes off of Mr. Herandez. I know he'll win. I know he's competitive and I know that he doesn't care if he gets dirty.

Just like I had in mind Mr. Hernandez quickly find the piece of bubble gum and instantly starts chewing. His face is full of cool whip and he has a big smile on his face.

His competition isn't far behind but within seconds Mr. Hernandez makes a bubble and the crowd irrupts in cheers.

"And we have a winner!" The announcer says as she hands him the gift card.

Another student from leadership hands him a wet wipe and the two other tutors that competed with him pat him on the back.

Mr. Hernandez wipes his face as he goes back to his places with my other men and with the two females who I still didn't know what relationship they held with my men.

"Awe that's just lame!" A kid yells as Mr. Hernandez as Mr. Hernandez hands his gift card to the female principle that was standing in front of him.

They hug and I feel my blood boil.

"Sorry everyone!" Mr. Hernandez says with a laugh as he walks over to Mr. Dawson's side.

Mr. Dawson whispers something to him and I finally just give up.

My jealousy was burning my body so badly that I just couldn't bare to see this shit no more.

Fuck it. I guess I had something to get from my locker because that's the only place I could think of going right now. I just needed to cool off.

I pop the strawberry lollipop from my mouth and it accidentally makes a loud pop sound. Louder than I had planned but it was far too late now.

Mr. Reid looks up at me and I his eyes burn though my body just like theirs did earlier. All their eyes have been doing all fucking day. Their eyes burned my body so badly that I was sure that at some point my clothes would end up in flames.

"Is he done Mr. Reid? Can we leave?" I say as I force myself to look away from him.

God why did they have this effect on me? I hated it.

"No, he's not done." Mr. Reid points out. "You can both leave once he's done." I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"God, this is going to take a lifetime." I exaggerate as I put the lollipop back in my mouth and fix my fishnet tights.

It was fucking hot in here and it didn't help that I felt hotter in his presence. It was also way past an hour after school. I wanted to be out of this school already.

"Then you shall wait here for a lifetime." He says and I feel my blood boil.

He mocked me. Fucking asshole.

"Fuck it." My random outburst course word causes Mr. Reid to shoot his eyes to me but I ignore him.

Yeah, fuck you sir.

As I get my backpack from behind my chair. "Hey Kol, I'm going to go speak to Kyle about-"

Mr. Reid slams the paper he had in hand on the table causing Kol to quickly take off both of his headphones. "Mr. Reid is everything-" Mr. Reid cuts Kol off.

"Get out." He says as he keeps his stern eyes on me and I feel my stomach drop.

"Fine. I wanted to leave any-" He cuts me off as he looks from me to Kol.

"Now Kol." He bites out and Kol continues to quickly finish packing his stuff.

"No-" Before I can protest Kol quickly leaves the room. "Asshole." I mumble as I shove my strawberry lollipop back in my mouth.

I didn't know what the fuck I was doing at this point The second I swirl the lollipop in my mouth. I look at Mr. Reid straight in the eyes as I take the lollipop in my mouth.

His eyes narrow as I give the strawberry lollipop a small lick. I instantly remember the time I was on my knees for him and a pit in my stomach grows.

"Come here." Mr. Reid says sternly.

I roll my eyes. "No." I bite back at him.

"Now Violet." He says so incredibly stern that I feel my stomach do a flip.

Yeah, if I didn't go this would turn out bad for me and I rather not go down that path.

I drop my backpack on the desk and walk over to the front of his his desk.

This was bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

He instantly shakes his head. "Not there." He states and I feel my heart rate go up.

I walk over to his side and he he motions for me to sit on his desk.

I do as I'm told as I make sure to keep my lollipop in my mouth and keep my mouth shut.

"What's your deal Violet?" He states as he looks up at me and places his hands right beside my thighs.

I crave his touch so fucking badly. He was only inches away from touching me.

I pop my lollipop out of my mouth. "My deal?" I ask as I look away from his hands and back at him. "I don't have a deal."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "So you don't want us to address the little tantrum you had in the school's quad earlier?"

The fact that he saw me means that they were observing me just like I was observing them. I didn't know how exactly to feel about it though.

Instead, my mind stupidly goes blank. "Who are they to you guys?" I quickly say and I instantly regret it.

I didn't want them to know how vulnerable they made me.

"What?" He pauses as he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"The girls you guys we're with." I clarify as I anxiously twist my lolipop in my hand.

He shakes his head. "We aren't doing this ag-" I cut him off.

"Who are they to you guys Garrett?" I ask him again as I feel anger sore through my body.

"Nobody Violet. Are you hearing yourself right now?" He states as I feel him place his hands softly on my hips.

I didn't want to feel his touch against my body. I didn't want him to be so fucking close to me. All I felt was anger, pain and frustration.

"Don't touch me Garrett." I take his hands and shove them away from me.

I get off of his desk and don't bother looking at him again. "This is exactly why we are all in this fucking situation in the first place." I walk over to the desk I was siting at before and grab my things.

"Violet-" He gets cut off by the door opening.

I don't even bother looking at the door. I know it's them. The smell of their cologne is something that I've grown accustomed to. It used to bring me comfort but now all it does it infuriate me.

"Have a great day Mr. Reid." I state as I walk over to the door.

I stupidly make eye contact with Hunter and I feel my heart melt but I try my best to not falter.

Ashton stays standing right in the middle of the door and I glare at him. "Move Mr. Hernandez." I state and he shakes his head.

"Say please." He says with a cheeky smile on his face and I feel the anger in my stomach about ready to burst.

"Please" I turn over to Blaise and shove my strawberry lollipop in his mouth. "Something sweet for you since I don't think the gum from earlier was enough for you." I walk around Ashton and leave the room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, follow my socials and recommend this book to others !

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

662K 16.3K 81
A WHY CHOOSE NOVEL ✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Can you break a few rules? Hunter Anderson, Garrett Reid, Blaise Dawson and Ashton Herna...
312K 7.8K 40
Emery Dawson's life took a drastic turn after he had just graduated coralville high school in Iowa USA. He's eighteen years old and haven't lived his...
177K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WTTPAD Sugerdaddy "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said shivering, trying to co...
989K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...