𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

By -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... More

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty

fifty-nine

31 1 11
By -neonmoons

Harry peaked his head into the Great Hall, and nodded at Aurora. 

She looked to George, "I have to go," she quietly said. 

"Aurora..."

She cupped his face, "last time. I promise."

He ran a hand through her hair, kissing her softly.

"Come back. I can't lose you too," he said quietly. 

"I'll try."

"You will."

She nodded and stood up, looking to Augustus and Celestina. 

Augustus looked at Lucas, "I have to go," he sadly said. 

Tears fell from Lucas' eyes as he brought his palm to Augustus' face, "I'm sorry."

"We'll meet again."

Augustus kissed him firmly and hugged Lucas tightly. He held back his own tears as they stood up, "I wish things could be different," Lucas whispered. 

"I want you to find someone, Lucas. Don't dwell over me, yeah?"

Lucas looked down at the ground and then back up to Augustus, "I'll spend my entire life getting over you," he said, his voice shaken. 

Augustus kissed him once, twice, and one last time. 

"I love you. I hope you know that," Augustus said. 

Lucas cupped his face, "I love you. Thank you."

Augustus smiled softly and stepped away, turning his back and walking out of the Great Hall with Aurora. Darren stood up and followed them out. 

"Augustus!"

He turned to Darren, "Yes?"

Darren stared at him for a few passing moments before walking to him, taking him in for a hug. 

"I'm grateful for you. Always have been, always will be."

"Me too," Augustus responded, "You'll be okay."

They pulled apart and Darren took a deep breath, "I know."

Celestina walked out, "Is it time?"

"Almost," Harry answered. 

"What happened? Where'd you go?" Aurora asked as they began to walk out of the castle. 

"I'm a Horcrux," Harry finally said after they were away from people. 

Aurora stopped in her tracks, "No... Harry, I can't–"

"I'm not asking you to kill me, Aurora. I have a plan."

"And what is that?"

"I'm going to face him."

"That's mad."

"It's the only way."

Aurora sighed as they walked towards the Forbidden Forrest, "why are we going with you?"

"There's something you need to see."

They stopped when they were fully in the Forbidden Forrest. Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out the Golden Snitch, the one he first caught. He looked down on it and brought it up to his lips, kissing it carefully. 

He brought it back down and it opened, a stone floating out of it. 

"Resurrection Stone," Harry said. 

Aurora stepped forward to it as Harry carefully took it in his hands. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again.

He saw James and Lily, Sirius, Remus, and Zoya. 

"You've been so brave, sweetheart," Lily said. 

Harry stepped forward, "why are you here? All of you?"

"We never left, dear," Lily responded. 

Harry looked to Sirius, "does it hurt? Dying?"

"Quicker than falling asleep," Sirius answered. 

"That's bullshit," Zoya spoke up, "some of the worst bloody pain of my life, that was."

Harry turned to Zoya, "you should be with us. It shouldn't have been you."

"If it's any comfort to you, I'm safe now. You're nearly there, Harry."

Harry looked to all of them, "I'm sorry. I didn't want any of you to die for me. And Remus, your son..."

"Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. Someday he'll understand..."

"You'll stay with me?" Harry asked. 

"Until the end," James answered. 

"I'll haunt you forever," Zoya said with a smirk.

"He won't be able to see you?"

Sirius shook his head, gesturing to Harry's heart, "no. We're here, you see."

Harry turned to his mother, "stay close to me."

"Always."

Zoya looked behind her shoulder at something Harry couldn't see. She smiled sadly, "unfortunately someone has met me again a bit too soon," she said, "though I am happy to see him, I just wish he had longer."

"Fred?"

She nodded, "yes."

"You can see him?"

"I can."

Harry matched her sad smile, "thank you, Zoya. For constantly standing up for me and with me. I'll never forget you."

"I hope not," she said with a more playful smile. 

Harry closed his eyes and opened them again, and everyone was gone. 

"Harry?" Aurora said, "who..."

He gave her the stone, "close your eyes."

She took the stone and did as he said. When she opened them, she saw people she never thought she would again. 

Diana, Sirius, Althena, Remus, Cedric... and to her surprise, Lavinia. 

"Mom?"

"Hi, darling," Diana softly said. 

She smiled and looked to everyone else, "Cedric..."

He matched her smile, "long time no see."

She reached out to touch Diana, but she felt nothing. They were mere ghosts, after all. 

"I don't know if I'll make it through this."

"You will," Althena firmly said, "we don't want you here for a long time, Aurora."

She looked to Remus, "you..." she said, her voice turning bitter, "I told you! You'd make an orphan of Teddy!"

"You'll understand some day, Aurora," he softly said. 

"There is nothing we wouldn't do for our children, Aurora," Sirius said. 

She turned to him, "you left me as well."

"I haven't."

"Have you?" she asked, "I can't feel you. I can't feel any of you! Ever!"

"Take a step back, darling. Look at the bigger picture," Diana said, "were all with you. Always."

Aurora looked to Lavinia. She had never seen her aunt look so content. So calm. So at peace. 

"Why am I seeing you?"

"I'm sorry, Aurora," Lavinia steadily said, "I'll spend forever regretting what I've done to you. What I did to Augustus, to everyone."

Aurora stared at her for a few passing moments, "is it quiet?"

Lavinia nodded, "I've never felt such serenity."

She looked to Cedric, who looked proud of her. 

"You know I'll always love you," Aurora whispered. 

"I know," he gently said. 

"You're going to be okay," Althena said, "even if you don't know it yet."

"You deserved better, my darling. I'm sorry," Sirius said, "know that we all have a hand on your shoulder. We're in your corner, always."

And just like that, they were gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 288 10
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚! 𝐲...
407K 22.7K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 �...
329K 13.2K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
142 2 1
Remus Hermione and Sirius