Let Me Struggle With You | Bu...

By DynamiicGuitar

2 ex-Hydra agents meet again starting off as mere acquaintances but a spark grows from the deep connection th... More

Join The Avengers
Schedule
Panic Attack
Trying to be better
First training session
Therapy and Movie Night
Adorable
I will not fight you
Princess
Asgardian Books
Nightclub
Sarge
Proof
Date
Second Date
Beach Pt1
Beach Pt2
Mission
Data
Told You To Be Careful
Asses Me, Please
Make Out
Swimming Pool
Winners
Wow
Freedom
Prime Minister
Christmas Planning
Relationships
New Room
Decorating
Leading Up To Christmas
Christmas Day
Gone Wrong
Problem
Houses
Shit
Shopping
Sonnogram
Baby Room
Targetted
Taken
Asgard

You were my mission

241 6 2
By DynamiicGuitar

I sat cuffed to a table inside a plain white room, the chair opposite me remained empty behind it a mirror scaling the wall stared back at me, it was obvious it was a two-way mirror but I didn't care.

~Flashback~

I perched atop of a rooftop making sure to stay amongst the shadows my outfit making it much easier to do so. I had one mission - make the Avengers disappear no matter what it takes - and I was going to achieve just that.

(This is the suit you're wearing with hints of red and a red star on the shoulder pad to symbolise who you're working for which you've probably guessed by now. I envisioned you're character to have blonde hair as a contrast to the dark colours they'll love but if you're brunette or other hair colours that is fine. You're character also wears a hood shown above as well as a mask to keep everything dark and if you have blonde or light hair tones it'll hide that from view.)

I observed the Avengers every move around the old warehouse which happens to be a Hydra base they infiltrated about a year ago, they walk around with confusion throwing comments here and there waiting for any sort of attack. It was quite easy to get the Avengers here if I'm being honest, set up a large signal notifying them of something unknown happening, simple really and they fell for it. 

Still sitting in my position I wait for the perfect moment to strike, I may be stronger than normal but me against each of them especially with a few newer additions will never go well for me I have to tackle them personally without alerting any of the others.

Let's go through each one:

There's Black Widow one of Shield's greatest agents and ex-assassin of The Red Room, top of her class going for redemption of her sins, her skills are; agility, speed, and a great shot she'll be tough but if I take her down from afar and above that'll be one down.

Hawkeye, Black Widow's best friend and greatest partner he's next. His skills mainly consist of agility, fast thinking, awareness and the most amazing shot seen in history he'll be hard to take down from a range but it'll be doable if I distract him and confuse his awareness then take him from behind.

Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier, the traitor with all the skills I've been trained to acquire except there's an advantage I have double the serum he holds increasing my strength by a significant amount as well as greater agility and a higher ability to sneak, he should be easy to handle.

Captain America aka Steve Rogers god's righteous man, finally got his best friend back, the only thing between the two of them is Steve's shield and Bucky's metal arm however he can easily be taken down just like the traitor.

Wanda and Thor will be next, each holding high powers making this my greatest challenge. Wanda can warp and manipulate reality, Thor is the God of thunder however they can be taken down if I use all of my saved energy on knocking them out with my manipulation of darkness and shadows.

Then there's Iron Man also well known as Tony Stark the Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist. His suit and the energy it holds makes it difficult to take him down which is why he is best for last gives me more time to think of a viable plan to take him down.

Whether I want to kill them all yet I don't know but taking them down is my first priority, I haven't forgotten about Bruce Banner but he won't be an issue in here as he is on the jet located exactly 5 miles from our location giving me time to find and take him down afterwards.

With my plan fully set out I begin my mission.

I turn on my coms to a low volume just enough for me to hear and set it to their frequency and listen in on their conversation waiting for the right moments.

"Well there has to be something here Stark, we got the strongest signal we've seen in months!"

"Oh really Cap I hadn't noticed, I thought it was a pretty drawing someone did on the system."

"Don't get sarky with me now, we need to figure out what the hell is going on."

"And I'll be able to get another reading as soon as you stop pressuring me!"

"Well if you worked faster we wouldn't be taking so damn long! You're definitely not Howard that's for damn sure."

"You know what Cap I-"

"Both of you boys stop it right now! You're acting like children!"

"Cap started it."

"I don't care! I'm ending it! You Stark need to get another reading so zip it, you Captain are meant to be coming up with some clever idea like you always do not having a petty argument!"

"You're right Tasha, I'm sorry, now Stark have we got any progress on that reading?"

"We have now, this place is as big as a football pitch and there's a signal coming from everywhere but because of the where we are it's hard to pinpoint it's direct location."

"Alright, on that note it seems like our best bet is to split up and search, it will go a lot faster that way and we have our coms if we need to contact one another but only if we direly need to this place will echo like crazy so speaking isn't an option if someone or something is truly here. Everyone copy?"

I hear a chorus of agreement come from all the other members.

"Banner you standby in case of evac."

"Sure thing Cap."

"Okay everyone good luck and report if you find anything."

I watch as each of them moves from one another each in their own direction, carefully and swiftly I locate Black Widow and begin to follow her path of movement while remaining up high. Staying hidden by the shadows I get just far enough ahead of her and quickly raise and ready my rifle with a strong tranquilizer loaded, I look through the lens of my gun and wait for her to come into my line of shot. Once she is perfectly aligned with my shot I shoot, the sound being almost deadly silent I watch the tranquilizer imbed itself into the skin on her neck and before she can even look she's out like a light. That's one.

Quickly gliding across the rooftop silently I locate Hawkeye with his bow loaded ready for anything, taking out one of my knives kept on the side of my legs I aim on the furthest side away from where I'm sitting making sure my gun remains ready for the small window of distraction. Throwing the knife it imbeds in the wall away from me catching his view, before he can turn to my direction I take my gun steadily, aim with ease and swiftness before shooting a tranquilizer into the back of his neck. He manages to turn to stare directly in my direction before going out like a light. That's two.

Realising I'll have to use the platforms and vent systems on the roof from the inside I make my way inside with no noise and move onto my next target. Seeing the Winter Soldier in my sight I ready my gun with a stronger tranquilizer due to the serum he and Captain America was given, I keep my eyes on his every movement. Keeping one of the tranquilizer in my grip as well I grab a hold of one of the pipes before stealthily dropping from the ceiling in a series of acrobatic movements while remaining silent and unseen. Making sure to stay hidden by the shadows I move closer and closer to him but of course he's aware what did I expect. Before he can turn around I strongly grab him from behind by covering his mouth as to not make the others aware and injecting him with the sedative and leaving him with a tranquilizer left in his skin as he drops to the floor unconscious. That's three.

Remaining on ground I move through the next corridor sneaking my way to the path of Captain America so far everything has gone smoothly and in record time, perfect. Remembering my prepped gun I take a strong hold of it before deciding to have fun and come out of the shadows for 2 seconds maximum making him aware of me being here. I watch as he reaches up to his ear before I begin to hear something through my coms.

"Someone's here."

"That explains why Romanoff is down."

"What do you mean Tony?"

"I mean Romanoff is on the floor unconscious, someone sedated her and whoever did is really good too, no one can take down an ex-assassin like it's a piece of cake."

"Is it just Natasha?"

"Avengers report?"

"It is Thor, Man of Iron."

"Wanda here, Tony."

"Bruce on standby, Tony."

Before I continue to listen to anymore I shoot the Captain and watch him drop just like the others did, now that they know I'm here I move faster than I was before and make my way quickly back onto the rooftop. I begin to lightly sprint across the rooftop to make it down to the other end where I had watched them together, once there I perched and watched as they had now found each of the avengers I had taken down and began listening in on the convo.

"Fuck!"

"Calm down Tony."

"Calm down! Gee thanks Wanda I wish I would've thought of that!"

"Do not yell at the fair maiden!"

"Whatever, Banner we need evac and medical care ready just in case."

"Already on it Tony I should be there in 15 minutes. How many are down?"

"Four of them."

"Do we know how?"

"Someone was here and they were definitely trained."

All of sudden I felt a presence and I turned to have a boot collide with my chest kicking me into the wall behind. I groaned both from surprise and slight pain.

"Guys I might've found the person responsible."

"Where are you Sam?" God damn it I forgot about the Falcon Hydra are gonna kill me.

"Rooftop."

I get back up after the feeling wears off and stare intensely at the man in front of me.

"So we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way where you surrender yourself now?"

I don't answer leaving it a few seconds to give an effect of thinking before racing for him and being able to sweep the falcon from his feet I pin him to the rooftop while holding a knife to his throat, as I'm about to tranquilize him I'm hit by a powerful blast causing me to grimace beneath the mask and lay on my back unable to move. I open my eyes to be face to face with the repulsors of the Iron Man suit.

"Make your move, princess."

Instead of getting up I completely give into the darkness overtaking me.

~End of Flashback~

I snap back into reality when I hear a click of a door, then a man dressed in all black is sitting before me in the chair across the table.

"Name." I remain silent, basic training.

"Not going to answer are we?" I don't say a single word, it's going to take a lot more to break me.

"Look you can not talk and not co-operate but the consequence of this is you remain here kept in our cells for the rest of your life, or you can talk and we'll see what happens." I continue to stare at the man without saying a word, after what felt like hours the man rises from the chair and exits the room but just as quick as he left someone else enters. Now occupying the seat in front of me was Black Widow herself. We sit in silence staring at each other for a while until she decides to talk.

"Why do you continue to wear that hood and mask, let's take it off shall we?" as soon as I realised what she had said I watch her reach across the table towards my hood, in a panic I jolt away from her reach while stating firmly.

"Don't. You. Dare." she remains in the same position while I do the same just staring deep at me but finally she sits back.

"Was that so hard?" I slowly go back to my previous sitting position as I'm still in slight pain from Iron Man's blast.

"Now let's try something else, were you the reason we were there?" I sit thinking before deciding to reply.

"Yes." her face doesn't come across surprised but stays neutral.

"Why did you want us there?"

"You were my mission."

"Who do you work for?" at this I hesitate, I never hated the Avengers it's been expected of me to, Hydra has been my family and home for since I could remember but if I didn't complete this mission they would've killed me. And right now I could be dead because I failed, however I am here so after this careful deliberation I decide to comply.

"Hydra." there's a twitch in her brow before her face remains still again.

"What exactly were you meant to do?"

"I was meant to take you down whether you were killed or not was my decision completely."

"What was your decision?"

"Well your sat talking to me aren't you?" she stares at me clearly thinking over my comment before getting up and leaving the room just like the man before and once again I'm alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 21.3K 37
A girl with special powers, mind wiped by Hydra, has to be rescued by the Avengers. She has trouble fitting in and coming to terms with what she's do...
87.4K 3.4K 10
When Bucky joins the Avengers, he meets the reader, only to find out that they aren't strangers at all and that they share a past that neither of the...
258K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
1.1M 27.4K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...