๐”พ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yรน huฤ (Shining Blossom)
Biฤnpร o (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
๐ŸตHeadCanons after S3๐Ÿต

I've Seen Worse Weather

2K 107 35
By dragonshardtales101

Sitting at her counter, Jinhua dragged out a smoke from her pipe and blew out little circles of smoke. She had just been told by Mei that she was leaving after practice to hang out with the so called gang, at the docks.

Jinhua personally, was Berber really a fan of sticking close to water or being near it in general.

Her eyes gravitated to Yin and Jin sweeping the front room of its dirt when it was getting close to closing.

Just then the TV cut on with an emergency broadcast, but instead of meeting the reporter's face, it was the demon bull prince.

"Citizens, it is I, Red Son." He gave a smirk with his hand propped on his hip, I have taken control of the Weather Station. And I will harness the very power of nature, to return my father's former glory."

Jinhua couldn't help but give an eye roll at the last statement, "According to me, he lost his glory when he decided cheating on Fann was a good idea." She scoffed while taking another drag.

Red then looked down from the screen as if he was looking around at all the buttons to see what he could do exactly, "This message is really... More of a courtesy." With that he let out malicious cackle.

Jinhua snapped her fingers and the doors and windows of her tea shop instantly slammed shut as soon as she felt the abnormal change in the atmosphere. And luckily Yin and Jin were just finishing up so they wouldn't have to go out in the heavy rain.

Yin looked looked out the glass window with a peeved look, "That bratty little prince really knows how to ruin a person's day." He huffed out in annoyance as he planned to go out grocery shopping with his brother for more baking supplies.

But Red Son wasn't done with his speech yet, "When I'm finished, my father, will once more dominant the world. Then—! Oh, look~! A lightning button~!" And then it cut off.

Jin started whining as he smushed his face against the glass pane window and stared down the local grocery store across the street, "They just HAD to play evil doer today of all days—!" He sighed.

Jinhua tapped the pipe into an incense bowl and unclogged her pipe clean. Placing it down, she stood up from her stool with an almost tired expression, "It seems I must go aid my fellow comrades..."

"Huh? Out in that kind of rain!? It looks like a single droplet could hit you like a rock at this point!" Yin pointed out.

Jinhua booped his nose with a small smile, "This kind of weather is nothing compared to the kind of storm that brewed during a specific battle I had." She stated with an unclear expression as she looked out the shop.

Both Yin and Jin glanced at each other with slightly nervous looks. Because to them, the history books did absolutely nothing to capture to pure awe in the great dual that was watched by all high ranked demons and gods. All from different standings but each coming to see the exact same thing.

'We stand here today, to commence a demon's sacred dual. What do you put on the line?'

'My Pride.'

'My Honor.'

'I will allow you to say whatever you desire to your opponent in peace.'

And with that the two opposing demons were then shielded by a special enchantment dome so they wouldn't need to fear eavesdroppers.

Jinhua closed her eyes and glanced over her shoulder, "We're closing the shop today, due to weather." She stated with a firm look, "I don't want to see any of you two out in this type of weather either."

With a snap of her fingers, she was gone in a blaze of gold.

"Not so fast, Red Son." MK pointed the staff at the prince, while the group all readied themselves for battle.

Red Son spun around in the desk's chair with his legs cross in a feminine manner, a smirk present on his lips as he raised an eye brow at the group mockingly, "Monkey boy... I thought I smelled some garbage.." He leaned into his fist that was propped up on the arm rest, "Turns out I was right." He cackled.

MK jutted a lip, slightly offended by the slick insult, "Your laughing now but," Everyone in the group seemed to pose, "I'm invincible."

He then started to twirl the staff around like he was a professional, "So yeah, your basically toast. Prepared to get M.K.Oed—!" As he readied the staff into a position it kinda went a little haywire as he once again placed too much chin into the staff.

"Yeah, MK! Show him whose bo—!" Mei started bouncing around supportively, before having to instantly slide to the right, using her sharp reflexes to dodge a strike of MK's staff, "Woah-! That was a close one."

Pigsy instantly went into parental mode after seeing the close hit, "Ah—! Geez! Watch what your doin'!"

MK's tail fluffed up in full on attack of anxiety as he tried to control the staff, "Wha-! Sorry, Mei!" The staff then was swung outward and was now going in full circle around the room. Tang and Pigsy were the closest and were fortunately able to doge it quickly.

Though poor Sandy wasn't paying attention. As it was only a couple of inches from his face, he prepared for the painful shock.

"It seems MK needs more control over his Chi Control."

Opening his eyes, Sandy awed at the sight of Jinhua's tall figure standing in front of him with her hand held out against the legendary weapon. Her expression blank and not a bead of sweat or struggle seemed to be present.

Her sharpened gaze glanced over her shoulder at the Water Spirit, "Are you okay? Sandy?"

"Master!?"

"Jinhua?"

"Mom- Jinhua!?"

"Miss Jinhua??"

A light chuckle erupted from the demoness, "It seems I was late for the little get together, don't worry, your protector is here." With a snap of her free hand, the staff in her palm instantly zipped back to MK and struck down into the ground and smacked the poor monkey boy right into the glass dome ceiling, chucking him off the weather tower in the process.

"And there he goes." Jinhua sighed, waving him off, "Don't worry he'll be fine. He just needs to fix some things about his new found ability of invincibility." She then turned her gaze towards the Prince.

"Ah—! The said Godmother. How nice of you to show up uninvited." He mocked with a hint of hostility. His ruby eyes narrowing in slight envy at how large of a presence she possessed when she enters or holds herself in a room, "Even if my parents are.. Slightly intimidated by you and your prowess, you can't stop me now! I hold the power of the logics of nature by my beckon-!" He declared proudly.

A slight smirk rose on her face at the scowl slowly showing itself on his face, "You just don't get it."

"And what have I not understood? Our difference in standing?" He grinned, crossing his arms defiantly.

"The loudest guy in the room is usually the weakest, confidence is silent."

Jinhua giggled with a wink as she placed a finger on her lips.

Red Som instantly felt a sudden dangerous presence behind him and twisted out of the way as Mei had disappeared from the group and went to strike. Her katana only managed to nick his cheek before he jumped backwards to gain some distance.

Mei flashed a wild grin towards the the demon bull prince, "Not bad for a bratty Royal." She mocked.

Red Son could only keep dodging her attacks as he ducked and looked up to meet her burning gaze. Jade eyes meeting ruby, "Impressive. For a street peasant, that is." He lowly chuckled, as he could feel a slight tug on his lips at the sudden combat and prowess level of her swordsmanship, "You have dangerous style." He commented while parrying an attack with his elbow and striking back with his palmed fists.

"I have a dangerous master." Her eyes flashed green and with that they both disappeared in a blur of sparks and impacts.

The group watched on with wide eyes and gapping mouths, "I didn't know Mei was this strong..." Pigsy commented trying to catch the two skilled fighters in battle.

Tang just flicked his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, "Of course she would've reached this level in strength, look who taught her."

They all turned to see Jinhua whizzing past multiple bull clones, not even making a sound as he blade silently cut the boys clean in half. Her eyes never leaving the next opponent on her watch. She was always alert in her surroundings with a sword drawn. Her speed was far more powerful than the two younger fighters locking in combat.

As she took a running start, she leaped over multiple hits that could only stare in slow motion while Jinhua just gave them a wink. Once she landed in front of the group with the large mass of bots running after her, she sheathed her sword with a slow and quiet click.

Once the click was sounded, all the clone heads went flying as their bodies were dismembered in clean cuts.

"Well. That was fun stretch." She commented with a small smile as she watched Mei keep up with Red Son.

"A stretch!? You took on a full on army!" Pigsy stressed.

Sandy came over and started scanning her body up and down, trying to find a speck of dirt or scratches on her, but to his relief he found none, "I'm glad you had your fun..."

Tang was in his own world as he had pulled out a notebook, already documenting the little warm up and details about her battle IQ.

Mei ducked down under a thrown punch and was sliding on her knees to his side and whipped out her sword for a up swing. Red Son used as much strain in his legs to move fast enough to twist out of the way. Which he did but her sword managed again to slice his coat.

Not even able to realize the cut coat, Red Son was more focused on the still continuing fight with his seemingly rival in arms. But he couldn't deny the fact that fighting like this, freely?

Truly did bring a smile to his face as he danced around on sharp needles with his so called 'Dance Partner.'

Taking a giant leap in the air, he lit his foot on fire and spiraled down using a cartwheel kick to Mei's blade.

They locked in the air for a moment before her katana broke in half. As soon as it broke in half, the pieces then shattered into little glistening, sparkle-like sand bits.

The group all gasped out in shock.

"Her weapon!?"

"She disarmed now!?"

"Mei!"

Red Son's grin widened at the sight of the shattered blade, "Whatchu gonna do now~? Warrior Girl?" He mocked as he went to strike her again but with a fist full of flames.

"What else?"

Jinhua let a smirk grow on her lips as pride grew in her chest.

Mei soon relflected her own type of cocky smirk, "You think a blade determines my strength?" She caught his fist, channeling the flames in his hand and absorbed it into her Chi Channels, gaining even more strength.

With that growing strength, she managed to flip him over her shoulder and threw him into one of the nearby wall structures.

Mei stood tall with her hands on her hips, "A Warrior's strength comes from their will and drive to keep fighting even when one has no other choice—!" She laughed, "Try it sometime, your Royal Highness."

Crashing through the ceiling again, was none other than the monkey boy himself, MK, staff at ready, "Hey guys- Woah—!" He gawked at the sight of the pile of sliced up bots and the view of both Mei and Red Son throwing hands at an incredible speed.

Just a blur of red and green.

"Maybe Mei could take down the big bad guy, at this rate." Pigsy smirked confidently, crossing his arms at the show.

"No, at this rate, Red Sonia slowly over powering her due to his demonic genes and fire power. Mei may be a strong fighter but she is just slightly lower in attack power because she's a mortal." Jinhua narrowed her eyes.

MK gasped, "Then—! What do we do!?"

Jinhua turned her gaze from the battle to the young simian beside her, "I need you to open up your eyes."

"Open up my eye-!?" He was cut off by Jinhua suddenly disappearing from his view and reappearing behind him raising a palm outward and striking his back. A sigil was placed on top of his protective enchantment, "The Golden Eyes of Truth."

His eyes flashed a golden glow as everything around him started to go slow motion. Especially when Red Son was about to punch Mei right in the jaw, "Oh... The golden vision thingy—!"

His eyes quickly looked towards the weather station desk and then looked upwards to the top of the dome. With a slight click in his head he formulated a plan as soon as his golden vision vanished.

Which meant Mei getting her shit rocked.

Red Son's flamed fist connected square into Mei's right side jaw, sending her flying backwards.

The whole group sucked in a breathe at the painful hit.

Mei stumbled back up and brushed the back of her hand over her chin. She could feel a trickle of blood drip from her mouth. She must've but her tongue on accident, Jinhua assumed.

MK immediately ran forward and leaped over the desk, using his tail to add extra bounce to his step, "Mei—!" He waved his staff in the air almost like he was calling out that he was free to toss to, "Bring me the Royal match stick—!"

Mei smirked and darted forward as she still had the demon prince's full attention. She sprung forward with a mighty war cry that almost made Jinhua tear up in proud teacher noises.

She side stepped out of the way of a double jab and right hooked the demon prince right back into his stomach. Making him stumble back a bit to regain his bearings, Mei wasted no time and grabbed him by the head and kneed him square in the nose, stunning him.

"EUGH-! You nasty little—!" Mei didn't let him finish as she jabbed him in the chest and spun around and did an aerial kick, sending him flying in MK's direction.

MK grinning like a mad man, tilted his staff in an angle so it'd catch the demon prince.

As Red Son went crashing into the staff in a bone crunching way, he was then sent flying upwards by the staff once it extended all the way up into the far sky above the station.

"Oh~! Look what I just found. A lightning button~!" Mei mocked the Prince as she could hear his fiery, empty threats from way up in the sky. And worth that, she pressed the button as MK watched with a hand shielding his eyes from the sunlight so he could see the action.

And just like that the lightning struck down on the staff electrocuting the hell out of the demon prince. He then flailed in a desperate attempt to keep his balance but ended up falling and landing on his face.

He stumbled up to his feet and slammed a strange smoke screen ball and lit himself in a swirl of fire, "You may have won today, but you will always be below the Demon Bull Family—!" And he dipped.

Jinhua shook her head with a small chuckle of amusement, "Retreats just like his mother..." She thought to herself. She then turned to the desk and shifted all the controls to their default settings for today.

MK turned to Mei to see her raising a fist, a awkward, bright grin flashing on her face as she could still feel the slight sting of a forming bruise.

MK grinned back and fist bumped her, "Awwhh yeah—! You did awesome back there, Mei!"

Giggling she turned to face the group with her broken sword hilt, "No, we did it." She then raised a brow at MK's little bruises that littered his face and hands from his little fall from the glass dome, "What happened to the mister invincible hero act?"

"I-Oh that—? Well I kinda had to get rid of that to get more control of my abilities." He laughed nervously, rubbing his neck.

Jinhua walked up to the group with a poised hold of herself, her arms crossed behind her.

"And how would you do that exactly? My little simian." She leaned down to his eye level with a small smile lacing her lips.

"Practice, Practice, Practice—!" He chanted but was cut off by the hit of his own staff against his forehead.

This enticed the group to erupt in laughter at his own karma.

Sitting on her porch, her violet eyes gleaming in the afternoon sunlight rays. They drew in the sight of different colored splotches painted across the evening sky.

But even the beautiful scenery before the demoness could not hide the small and fragile presence of a even greater evil looming in the darkest of corners in the city and far awakening mountains.

Jinhua narrowed her eyes into slits as she could feel the familiar pressure crawl up her spine like a never ending itch that she couldn't reach no matter how much she looked.

"A ghoul has awakened from its slumber."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 14 7
"๐•ด ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 193 14
"But you know the Monkey King! You two were practically best friends before!" Macaque looked away from the boy, sorrow filling his eyes. "Oh, we wer...
7K 315 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...
115K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...