Love heals pain (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The mo... More

Family Tree...
Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Epilogue
Author's note
New book

Chapter-36

7.3K 310 36
By Ria_Writes_

Pihu

Magical, The moment was magical at the time, my lips touched his. Their was a disco dance going on in my stomach of butterflies, it was just a peck. After sometimes, I detached my lips. My eyes were closed and breathing were heavy, cheeks were burning. When he kissed me, it felt like he kissed my wounds, I was healing. A broken girl was healing now, at a time everything used to be worst but now everything felt beautiful to me.

"Open your eyes, love" He said, his voice was filled with love, Infinite love for me. I slowly opened my eyes, I felt so shy that I immediately hugged him, he also wrapped his arms around me but I felt him chuckling. I whined and he laughed more, I broke the hug and pouted.

"Ugh, you don't know what you're doing to me pia. Please don't do that" He groaned, was he in some kind of pain?

"What happened, ansh. Are you in pain? Can I do something to lessen it?" I asked worriedly, he chuckled.

"You can't, it's just ughhh.... You won't understand jaan" He said, I frowned. He kissed my forehead, I hugged him.

"I can't handle your innocence now, you're making it difficult for me jaan" He mumbled which wasn't audible to me, I broke the hug with a confused expression.

"Why do you always say something which isn't audible to me?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest, he chuckled.

"Nothing jaan" He said pecking my lips, making me speechless. I kept looking at him and he again chuckled.

"Okay you should take rest now, You are still weak and you need proper rest" He said, I pouted but he was adamant.

I layed on the bed, he kissed my forehead. He sat beside me, caressing my hairs. I didn't knew when I was in deep slumber.

:::::::

My lashes fluttered when I heard some voices, I slowly opened my eyes and heard whispering sounds.

"Shhh, she'll get up. Don't make sound stupid" Someone whispered.

"Hey you dumbhead, You're the one who's making more sound"

"Oh god, Can you both please shut up. Bhabhi will get up"

"Three of you, finger on your lips. Pia was already very tired, don't make noises. My jaan will get up"

"Ohhhh jaannn" they said unison, I smiled. They are literally the cutest siblings ever.

"Ughh shut up idiots"

"You don't need to whisper now, I'm already up" I said in my sleepy voice, I got up and sat on bed watching them. They bit their tongue, looking at each other with a glare, I giggled.

"It's okay, I've had enough of rest. I want to spend some family time too now" I said, they were looking like cute kids.

"Sorry bhabhi, we'll leave now" Three of them said and quickly ran out of the room without even listening me.

"Heyy rishita" I face-palmed, I looked at reyansh who came and sat beside me caressing my cheeks.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked in his contagious voice, I couldn't help but smile.

"I am good, what's the time?" I asked.

"It's 7:15 in evening" He said, my eyes widened.

"What? I've been sleeping for so long, how stupid can I be" I said rubbing my temples, he made me look at him.

"It's okay pia, you needed complete rest. It's going to be dinner time now, freshen up and we'll have our dinner. You need perfect diet too" He said, I smiled. He is so cute, I thought and went to washroom to freshen up. I changed my clothes and wore a simple cotton shalwar kameez, I went to room and no one was their.

I left the room and went to dining room, I saw everyone already sitting their. As they looked me, their smiled widened and they gestured me to come and sit. I went to sit, reyansh pulled a chair for me and I sat. Everyone awed and hooted, I smiled shyly. They asked me about my health, reyansh already told them everything about what happened today. They looked so worried but I assured them that I was fine, I felt so grateful. I got a family who cares for me, respects me, loves me and support me.

We had some talks while having dinner, I got to know that whole dinner was prepared by reyansh. I was so shocked and surprised, I saw reyansh rubbing his nape nervously and everyone laughed at him.

"Aww, look at bhai. He is blushing" Rishita cooed, reyansh rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Rishita" He said embarrassed, everyone laughed including me while he rolled his eyes.

"Okay enough of your arguments, pihu you'll not go hospital tomorrow beta. I know you want to go but please take leave for somedays, just relax" Mom said, I tried to argue but she was adamant.

Everyone then retired to their rooms but not before giving a hug to me, reyansh pouted and everyone laughed. We both went to our room, I sat on bed and he went to change his clothes. He came out wearing his night suit, I kept looking at him with adoring eyes. He came and sat on bed but my eyes weren't ready to leave him, he looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"The way you're looking at me, I ain't getting a good feeling. Your intentions today night....uhm, you know pia. Please stop looking at me, I know I am handsome but I too feel shy" He said winking at me, I gasped and looked everywhere but at him. My cheeks were burning and his constant gaze wasn't helping.

"Uhh we should sleep, good night ansh" I said quickly laying on bed, covering myself with duvet till my face, I heard him chuckling. He pulled the duvet, closing the distance between us. He placed his face in the crook of my neck, while laying and covering himself with duvet. I was feeling too shy, his touches were really contagious.

"Goodness pia, I can't control myself when I'm with you" He mumbled while groaning, I got goosebumps all over my body with his touches.

"An... ansh" I murmured, he hummed but didn't replied.

"Let's just sleep before I lose my control" He mumbled, laying comfortably on bed. I quickly placed my head on his chest, My personal pillow and the place where I feel most secure. He wrapped his arms around my waist, he pecked on my forehead and a smile automatically appeared on my face.

"I love you jaan" He mumbled before going to sleep, I smiled and the last words I said were "I love you too ansh", we both were in deep slumber.

***
Third person

For the first time in her whole life, Pihu slept peacefully without any nightmare, without any fear, in his arms, her safe place. They felt happy, contentment and satisfied, everything was going good till now and they hope that everything goes good in future too. Getting up in morning, reyansh decided to get her breaking in bed. He quickly got ready and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast, Pihu also got up and got ready. They both had breakfast, while talking.

Now both of them were sitting in their room, as their mom said, Pihu wasn't going to hospital. But reyansh had something in his mind, he wanted to spend some more time with her so he decided to ask her for a date. He was too nervous, yes Dr reyansh Malhotra was getting nervous for the first time in his life, and the reason was his wife.

"Pihu, I was thinking something" He asked after fighting a battle in his own mind.

"What is it? Ansh" She asked.

"I've planned something, like you'll be so bored in the home so we both are going somewhere in evening, it will be our time" He said, she got excited.

"Really, let's take mom, dad, bebe, chacha, chachi and-" She stated excitedly, he face-palmed.

"Goodness pia, it's a date. Only we both are gonna go" He said in an obvious tone, she was embarrassed. She doesn't knew the meaning of date, and she got too excited.

(P.s - Even I don't know the meaning of proper date, can anyone tell?)

"Oh I am sorry" She said looking down, tears brimmed in her eyes and she started sobbing. He looked shocked, he quickly held her hands.

"Oh god pia, What happened? Don't you wanna go? It's okay if you don't want to" He said worriedly, she shook her head while sniffling.

"No..no, it is... isn't like that. How stupid I am? I don't even know the mean...meaning of da..date" She said innocently, he just wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Pia, if you don't know then why are you crying? It's okay if you don't know, there's no need to cry love" He said cupping her face, she kept looking at him.

"Are you sure? You're not gonna laugh at me" She asked, he shook her head. Goodness, I've got an innocent child as my wife and no offence, I love my innocent beauty alot, he thought. He hugged her, she wiped her tears with her dupatta. He kept looking at her, he couldn't control and pecked her cheeks.

"You're too cute love" He whispered huskily, she blushed and hide her face in his chest.

"Okay pia, I think I should leave now. I'll come at 5:30 sharp in evening, be ready okay" He said, she nodded. He hugged and kissed her forehead, After bidding bye to everyone, he left for hospital leaving a very much excited, ecstatic and happy pihu.

Everyone left for their work, only the ladies were in home now. She quickly ran where the ladies were sitting, she was getting nervous now. What to wear, what to do, she didn't knew anything about it.

"Mom mom please help me" She said sitting beside her mom, neetu looked at her.

"What happened? Beta, everything okay" Aunt Radha asked.

"Beta did you get any message, wait let me call ram bhai and say-" Aunt rashmi started, she shook her head.

"Aunt mom, there's nothing like that. Actually, ansh is taking me on date and I don't know what to wear on date, Can you guys please help me" She asked, the ladies laughed.

"Ohh date, beta why are you getting worried? I'll choose something western" Neetu said laughing, her smiled vanished.

"I don't have western dresses mom, I never wore it" She said looking down, neetu gestured her to look up at her.

"Why?"

"Aunt never allowed me to wear so I never wore" She said smiling sadly.

"It was past, now you'll wear the clothes you want to wear. No one will stop you, western, traditional or anything. It will be your choice from now onwards, and I've even never saw you wear jeans" Neetu said, she nodded.

"Then no worries beta, your wardrobe just need a modern touch" Aunt Radha said.

"And for that we'll go to shopping today" Aunt rashmi said excitedly.

"Let's go now pia, it will be your choice what to wear and what to not. It's time to think about yourself" Neetu said kissing her forehead, she smiled.

Women doesn't need wings to fly, They're already Apsara (fairy)

_____________________________________

Do follow me on Instagram ❤️

Love
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
266K 16.1K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
40K 2.9K 63
Language- Hinglish ( Hindi + English ) { Under Editing } This is the journey of RAGHAV SINGHANIA and PIHU SHAW after their marriage .How they...
304K 21.2K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...