𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

By -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... More

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

fifty-one

17 2 18
By -neonmoons

"Tonks had her baby just hours after you left. She was in labor for nearly 6 hours. The attack happened just hours after Teddy was born. The St. Claire Manor was ambushed and we were all taken by surprise," Celestina started.

"Iniya, Darren, Estella, and Charlie have all gone to help a few allies in Ireland while Althena was at Remus and Tonks' cottage helping out with Teddy. We were short of a few hands. We were walking out of the library when we heard a loud explosion. The protective spells Romare put up crumbled down before we even knew we were there."

"We went to check out what happened, and found Romare, Maxwell, Margot, and Luca fighting off Morana Van Vries, Grayson Hemlock, and six other Death Eaters."

"Six?" Aurora worriedly asked.

Augustus nodded sadly, "Romare yelled at us to run before we could help. M-Maxwell, he..."

"He what?"

"He jumped in front of Augustus when Morana tried to hit him with the Killing Curse. Maxwell's gone," Celestina sadly said.

"We apparated here immediately after."

Aurora shook her head, "I'm going to help."

Celestina stopped her, "No. We have a job to do."

"They could all be dead!"

"If so there's no point in going back and risking our lives," she reasoned.

The three apparated back to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"That was longer than a second!" Harry snapped.

"What are you two doing here?" Ron asked.

"The St. Claire Manor was ambushed. Maxwell is gone."

Hermione sighed sadly and Ron's face turned in worry, "What if they attacked my home as well?"

"I think they were looking for us," Celestina said.

"The Dark Lord knows about the Horcruxes in America," Aurora informed Augustus and Celestina.

"Brilliant," Augustus mumbled.

Back at the St. Claire Manor, Romare looked around his wrecked home as Margot cried over Maxwell's body.

Althena apparated to the home, "Dear Rowena..." she said in horror.

Ben walked out from hiding, eyes widening at the sight.

"They wanted Augustus and Celestina. Didn't put up much of a fight after they escaped," Romare muttered before walking to Margot. He bent down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Margot..."

"No!" she wailed.

"Come on, love. We can't leave him like this," Romare quietly pleaded.

She eventually turned her body into his. Romare wrapped his arms around her quivering frame as he stared at Maxwell in horror, and guilt.

Another grave was dug that night. Fred was absent from the burial.

"I sent a Patronus to the four in Ireland, they should be back soon," Althena quietly told Romare as he watched Margot cry over Maxwell's grave.

"It's my fault," he quietly said.

"What?"

"The Protection Spells. I haven't been doing them as much lately, got so busy with missions and Tonks and... they weren't as strong and powerful. If I kept up with them, he'd be alive."

Althena lit a cigarette, "Blaming yourself won't do you any good. It's already happened. All you can do now is be there for her."

"She just lost her bloody twin, Althena," Romare said, his voice cracking, "Her twin. How do you recover from that?"

"I reckon you don't. You learn to live with it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 23.5K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? 𝙼𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...
83.9K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
1.9M 66.4K 144
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛�...
328K 13.1K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...