Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 35

7.2K 412 59
By rivervixenog

Note: Complete Daily Task mentioned at the end of the chapter for the next update. 

Third-Person POV:

Nayantara, Deepika, and Ishita were sitting in the living room getting pedicures. Aditya came back home with Drishti and passed the car key to Ishita. She looked up and knits her brows, "Is my darling okay?" he chuckled and nodded, "Yes... I got her a car wash as well. I think you love that car more than Bhai." Ishita rolled her eyes, "Of course that cost me more than your Bhaiya, he's a free token gift." Deepika chuckled, "Are Bechara..." Nayantara and Ishita spoke together, "Bechara nhi hai voh..." Ishita glanced at Nayantara with wide eyes.

Then they both bust out laughing, Drishti smiled looking at them Nayantara looked up and down at her and wasn't much happy about her presence. "Come sit... did you come to get something..." Drishti smiled awkwardly, "No... I came to meet you and especially the new Mrs. Goel." Ishita raised her brows at her, "May I know you?" she smiled and introduced herself, "Drishti Jain, cousin sister of Veronica Jain." She forwarded her hand for a handshake. Ishita looked down at her hand and didn't like her already.

Ishita blew air on her nails, "Then it's nice to meet you..." Drishti fisted her hand moving it back after she received a cold shoulder from Ishita. "Okay, then I should take my leave..." Drishti mentioned trying to get attention but Nayantara waved at her, "Bye...". Drishti passed her a smile and walked out stomping her feet. Aditya pouts his lips sitting next to Nayantara, "Why would you treat her like that?" she raised her brows, "Don't get too obsessed with that girl remember what show her sister put on to get Armaan? If I found your crazy ass drooling over her. I will block all your cards then I will see how long her love stays for you without money." Aditya argued back, "Mom... she's not like her sister."

Nayantara gagged, "You sound so much like Armaan. He used to say she's not like her mother now see. This whole Jain bloodline is nasty..." Ishita felt nauseous and stood up rushing towards the bathroom placing a hand on her mouth. Getting inside the bathroom she threw up in the wash basin. Nayantara and Deepika looked at each other in shock then rushed behind her. "Ishita... what happened?" Nayantara rubbed her back while she threw up, wiping her mouth Ishita looked up. "I don't know maa... since morning I'm not feeling like myself." Deepika smiled widely, "No problem... it happens..." they both looked at her.

Nayantara glared at her, "Go call a doctor..." she turned to Ishita and cupped her pale face, "Hae... meri shehzadi ko uss chudail ki kaali Drishti lag gayi." She helped Ishita get to her room and made her sit on the bed. Touching her forehead, it was burning, she got inside the washroom brought a wet cloth, and placed it on her head. The doctor arrived and check her up, "When did you last get your period?" Ishita looked at her in horror and checked her phone she uttered in a low voice, "I'm over my due date...". The doctor nodded and wrote some medicines and turned towards Nayantara, "Give her these medicines it would ease her throw-up sensation and get a proper diagnosis. Maybe she could be pregnant or got food poisoning eating something she's allergic to."

Nayantara smiled and thanked her, she gave the medicine prescription to Aditya and asked him to bring it for Ishita. Hearing the 'p-word Ishita almost fainted because she can't be pregnant without having sex, "Maa... it can't be possible." She looked up at Nayantara. "Why can't it be? If you both sleep together... don't think about it too much it will be alright. Your health is something we should care and even if you're pregnant it will be your choice. But for sure I would be more than happy if I got to see the little one..." Nayantara smiled happily and kissed Ishita's forehead.

Ishita couldn't say it seeing the happy face of Nayantara that her relationship with Armaan haven't reached that point. Holding her throbbing head she falls back in the bed and pulled up the comforter. Soon she drifted off to sleep but her mind was still agitated with the thought of being pregnant. She smiled at the idea of having Armaan's child but still, it seems like a dream.

Raj Kund on the other hand was sitting in his lobby discussing the case with top attorneys. Anjana placed the tea tray on the center table and turned to leave when Raj stopped her and gestured for her to sit. The lawyer explained, "Sir... we have written a script that Mrs. Ishita Goel will need to say in her testimony. It will neither backfire on her nor affect our case it will just justify that whatever accusation Kashika Malhotra has been making up is baseless." Raj nodded and took the black folder from his hand.

Lawyers took their farewell and only Anjana and Raj were left in the house as Sana earlier left with her daughter to a park. Raj forwarded the folder to Anjana, "This is the only thing I'm asking you to do for me. Ask your daughter to do whatever she wants but convince her to say whatever is written in this folder." Anjana shook her head, "She will never agree with that, and helping you is the least she will agree to do." Raj hummed in response and picked the other file lying on the desk.

Opening it he forwarded the divorce papers to Anjana, "Then give me a divorce and get yourself free from this marriage." she looked at him in shock. He added "Yes... take it and sign it so that before the next trial we will be divorced. Your two daughters are already married and you have this house. So there is no point in me being with you." tears formed in Anjana's eyes, her body shivered with pain and suffering. He gripped her shoulders she looked up at her with tears in her eyes, "Raj... tell me... does this marriage never make any place in your heart." he wiped her tears and expressed, "If that's true then tell me why I didn't give you divorce when you asked for it. Why all these years I was living with you when I could have simply divorced you and lived with Kashika?" she stared at him in confusion with her teary eyes.

He cupped her face "Anjana... I did a mistake agreeing to the partnership with Mr. Malhotra years ago but nothing more than that. With him, I did business and made millions even after knowing about his bad reputation. I was framed and got stuck in a scandal for money laundering that time Mr. Malhotra helped me. That was the only time I was involved with them but after that, I never did any business with them. But Kashika had her eyes on me, she framed me in the murder case of Mr. Malhotra. Trust me even till today I haven't touched her. I kept my loyalty even if she tried to throw herself on me..." Anjana looked up wiping her tears, "I don't believe you..." he sighed holding his head.

"Don't believe me but give me a chance to prove my innocence." he tried to convince her but Anjana shrugged it off, "Instead of begging me do it in front of your daughter. In front of her relatives, you abandoned her and said what you shouldn't have said. She was so young what did she ever do wrong to you? that she got a father who blames her daughter for revealing his affair. You broke the little child inside her I would never forgive you for that." she turned her head away.

Raj nodded agreeing with her, "I know... but it was just my anger that if she would have been a son, things would have been easy for me. But you raised a strong girl who's now ruling over half of my empire and Goel family." she looked at him. "Do you think she's strong? No Raj she's just a broken child with a hard shell of hatred that you built inside her. She needed to be loved and cared but you ruined her childhood and I forced her to grow up handling the business because I never wanted to see my father's hard work falling to the grounds."

He glanced at her with a straight face, "Then aren't you equally at fault for ruining her childhood?" she nodded with guilt in her eyes. "Yes... but I never thought she would turn out this way." Raj took her hand in his, "We both are at fault and I want to improve my mistake. Anjana please give me a chance..." she looked up and down at him then took the file from his hand. "I won't promise that she would agree to it..." he grinned with tears in his eyes "Thank you..." she side hugged him and got up from the couch. 

Today's task: 22 votes + 30 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 97.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
233K 8.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
139K 6.7K 62
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
86.6K 5.7K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...