Beomgyu imagines/oneshots

By KimYuki788

The title says it all Started at the 8th of August 2022 1k reads (24 of October 2022)πŸ€ŒπŸ»πŸ¦‹ 5k reads (13 of D... More

Nightmare
Movies
Surprise
Anniversary
Inkigayo Sandwich
Scars
The day we first met
Toto
Surprise on tour
Distracting him on live
Requests
Flirty
Jealousy
Toto pt.2
Public Relationship
Professor Boyfriend
Gaming
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cuddling After A Really Long Day
MC
Stressed
When You're Sick
Award Show
1st Argument
Random Kisses
On Your Period
Two years vs Two months
First Time Smiling
Vlog
When You Receive Hate
New Years Special
Argument In Front of the Members
Sleeping On His Chest
Meeting Your Parents
Attention
NOTICE🚨⚠️
Your Reaction to the MV
When You're Afraid of the Ocean
When You Overwork
Giving Birth
Clingy Gyu
TXT Meeting Your Child
Teaching You How To Game
Skincare
Han River
Birthday Special
Swimming Day
Period Tracker
Update!
Sick Gyu
Hoodie Stealer
Highschool Sweethearts
Workout Date

Morning Cuddles

6.9K 76 3
By KimYuki788

I woke up with the ray if sunshine hitting my face making me squint my eyes tightly. When I finally got my eyes to adjust to the sunlight I wanted to get up and go to the bathroom, but I couldn't. I felt heavy weight on my waist (oh~ it rhymes) I looked beside me and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully in the crook of my neck.

"Gyu~ wake up" I said brushing beomgyus beautiful red hair, He snuggled more into my neck while humming lightly, "Love, atleast move I really need to to the bathroom" I said shaking beomgyu a bit, "5 more minutes" He said pulling me closer by my waist (Okay but like imagines that 😫🥴) I sighed giving up on going to the bathroom.

5 minutes pass by and I started to get bored, so I unplugged my phone from the charger at the nightstand and started to play with it.

While I was scrolling on twitter I could feel Beomgyu waking up. I put my phone back on the nightstand and looked at him with a small smile on my face, "Morning, Gyu" I said caressing his cheek, "Morning, Love" He said trying to adjust his eyes to the sunlight.

"Gyu, I need to go to the bathroom can you please move your arm?" I asked half asleep Gyu. He shook his head as in no and pulled me even closer, I sighed loudly knowing how clingy Beomgyu could be in the morning. "Please" I asked him with doe eyes, "Fine" He said removing his hand from my waist. I immediately ran to the bathroom and closed the door, I could hear Beomgyu chucking from outside.

Soon I got out of the bathroom and jumped on Beomgyu. He groaned a little but later smiled and hugged me by my waist. I rested my my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat, while he had one hand around my waist and the other caressing my hair.

We stayed in this position for a good 30 minutes in a complete soothing silence until Beomgyu decided to break it, "I love you" He said making me flustered, I hid my face in the crook of his neck and said, "I love you too" shyly. He giggled while looking my state. I was still hiding in the crook of his neck when a question popped up in my head, "How do you throw away a garbage can?" I said genuinely curious, "All of the sudden?" Beomgyu questioned, "No but like actually" I said thinking hard into it, "When we yawn do deaf people think we're screaming, "Love, what?" He said concerned, I was about to say something else when I felt soft plump lips on mine, I kissed back with zero hesitation. It was a short soft kiss, "Your brain is curious about many things so I just decided to distracts it" He said patting my head. I chuckled as I went back the position I was originally in.

Without noticing we both fell asleep and ended up waking up at 3:00 pm.
_________________________________________
Author's note

Sorry if this is chappy it's my first one so please be patient I promise there with be better ones.

Also thank you for reading 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.8K 43
It all started with receiving a letter inside his locker. Beomgyu had a rough childhood until his mom married a very known and respected man. He was...
74.7K 5K 53
β—ƒ Ϋ«ΫͺΫ«Ϋͺ ΰΌ„Ψ˜ A skateboy with 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 Λ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ Ϋ«ΫͺΫ«Ϋͺ β–Ή Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) βœ”...
102K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...
14.7K 500 30
A story that came from an idea out of a small part of my dream Taegyu & Yeonbin Started: April 9th 2023 Ended: June 18th 2023