Idealogical (Dazai x reader)

Від FigetSpinerAckerman

Have you ever heard of the term, Yamato Nadeshiko? No, basically its a term which describes the ideal Japanes... Більше

An Author's note
Prologue: I must be perfect, No mistakes
One: A Perfect Princess in Everyone's Eyes
Two: Dance of Grace
Three: A Folktale of Adultery
Four: Help for the Ideal Woman
Five: An Interesting Encounter.
Six: The Case of the Azure King
Seven: A Sudden Outburst.
A/N
Eight: A fear of cheating
Nine: A Request for the Mafia
Ten: The Port Mafia's Pretty Prisoner
Eleven: Break the Doors
Twelve: Back in the Building
Thirteen: The Guild Interference
Fourteen: Thoughts Present in her Head
Fifteeen: The Offer of a Sweet Woman
Sixteen: Sister involvment
Seventeen: Please find her..
Eighteen: A unexpected meeting at Bar Lupin
Ninteen: The Savior
Twenty: And so the princess arrives
Twenty-One: And So a Rivarly Begins...
Twenty-Three: Was This a Dream?
Twenty Four: Ice Cream Jealousy
Twenty Five: A Sudden Attack at Uzumaki Cafe
Twenty-Six: Back at the Cafe
Twenty-Seven: The truth of the Mother
Twenty-Eight: Hospital??
Twenty-Nine: Fyodor, an enemy
Thirty: The Plan
Thirty One: Celebration
Thirty Two: A Proposal
Epilogue: A Wedding to Remember

Twenty-Two: An Interesting Date

353 7 2
Від FigetSpinerAckerman

After work, Y/N made sure she cleaned her desk before she could stand up and head to the elevator. There she meets Kyoka. The 14 year old waved at the female as she waved back. "What are you doing after?" The girl asks her. This caused Y/N to turn to Kyoka and say, "Oh Dazai wanted to show me something that's all!" She said waving off. This caused the girl to say, "He has feelings for you. He has never acted like this to anyone before. Not even all the woman he asked to do a double suicide with. I can really can tell he really loves you." She said turning to her. Dazai? Has feelings for her? No no way. There is absolutely no way in heck that man would love her. She probably thought it was because of her appearance and ideology that made her this way. She knew that possibly he would try to get her to be imperfect so he could possibly use her perhaps. She did have doubts on her mind.

Lots of doubts...

"No..No no impossible! He just wants suicide that's all! Yeah. You know how he is! I know that he would probably let go of me when I'm ugly." "No. Listen. I'm serious. Ever since you got kidnapped. He's been talking about you. How worried he was. And he never does that to any woman. Not even Sasaki herself. He is definitely into you. And you are lucky. Out of all people he does out act that way." She continued before the elevator went open. As she walked out, she waved Kyoka goodbye. Even though she was quite doubtful within what she has mentioned.

Back at home she looks in her lovely dresser for what she wants to wear. Her eyes caught the lavender dress, then towards a beautiful butterfly hair clip which could clip her hair together in a style she just thought off. Topped with lavender heels to finish the look. Within jewelry she decided some butterfly earrings would do. She may be considered to be a floral princess but she just wanted to do the butterfly look just for today. It has been said that a butterfly may be fragile, but it is such a beautiful creature. If Y/N can decide of a favorite insect, it would definitely be a butterfly.

So she quickly took a shower and then afterwards she put on this dress:

With this butterfly hair clip:

With these butterfly earrings:

Finally with these heels:

After wearing her outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror. Oh how she does look so perfect with whatever she wears. She had a real smile which was planted on her lips. For once, she actually can smile on an outfit she loves the most. She had to control her emotions as one surprise could lead her to create more flowers on her hair. She giggled before she went to get her purse. She took out her mobile device as she texted Dazai.

Y/N: "Ok well I'm ready."
Dazai: "Alright just meet me near the agency building ok?"
Y/N: "Alright I'll head there straight away."

From there she swiftly moved the purse over her shoulder before she exit her house and on her way she goes to the agency building. From there she took about few minutes. Alright just take a small mirror from the bag. Opening it, she examined herself. Alright looking good, she thought to herself. She suddenly heard a gasp from a familiar person. When she closed her small mirror, she turned her head to male who was slightly blushing...? She put her mirror away as she saw Dazai in a sweater and jeans. She smiled sweetly at him, "Oh hello! Shall we head there?" Oh. Snap out of it! He thought to himself as he walked to her. "Yeah I'm sure you would love this area." He said before he held out his hand. She looks down at it before taking it as they made their way to a beautiful garden.

Just as they make it there, Y/N's widen- it was beautiful. She has not been in this spot since she has even living here in Japan. Her hand went on her mouth as she examined butterflies roaming everywhere around. Suddenly she turned to Dazai who was facing her. "I knew you would like this area, that's why I took you here." "It's beautiful..." she said so focused on the view. "Hey might I say something?" He said suddenly. "Yeah sure." She replied as a butterfly landed on her finger. "Well I was not always a good person..." he said suddenly. "Oh? What do you mean by that?" She said looking at her hand. "Well..if I'm honest I used to work in the Port Mafia. I had..well I did tons of bad things back there. I killed people, I tortured them. Not to mention how cruel I was. I met someone that helped me. He was my friend, named Odasaku. He was a man that was not in the mafia for killing. He wanted to make a living so he could make a payment to any kid that needed a home and a place to stay. But when he was was in the verge of dying, he asked me to help people..to become a good man." He said looking down. Suddenly the butterfly left her finger as she looked at him with great shock. So Chuuya knew this man because he was once in the Port Mafia. This however did not scare Y/N.

No. It didn't even scare her at all.

"I didn't have a choice. I was once an orphan like Atsushi, the doctor now mafia boss took me in and gave me a hard time. I know I am not a good person. I know I am a horrible man who never got a childhood like other human beings." Her eyes soften as she hugged his arm. "You went through so much..didn't you.." she said through a low tone in her voice.

He could only nod. "It's the least I could go to impress you.." he mumbled the last two words. She pulled away and looked up at him. "I know you are trying to be a good person I know you are..." she said. "I may had a hard time, being in a world of perfect for how long as I can remember." She did a fake chuckle at the last part. "I didn't want you to suffer the same like me. I don't want Atsushi to hate himself like..me...I know he didn't have a good childhood. The orphanage really hated him because he had an ability that could kill many..." he said sighing. "Please don't hate yourself because I care for you..I know that could not change your thoughts. But now I know what you are going through. And I'm here if you want to vent anything."

This caused Dazai to turn to her in shock. She only smiled in return as she held his hand. His hand went  to tuck a hair strand behind her ear. Oh great. This move made flowers appear on her hair. He chuckled in response. "Heh you get flustered and you cannot control that huh?" "Hey! It's not my fault!" She whispered loudly. And silent again. Just gazing. Gazing each other. A step closer to him. She could not control that. And she suddenly lifts her tiptoes kissing his cheek. This caused him to touch his cheek as she only chuckles but before she could get back to position, larger hands wrapped around her waist as he kissed her. So much emotion was running through him. Could this be a reason of living?

The female's eyes widened in shock as her eyes darted to his closed ones. The flowers appeared before it disappeared. She had a hand on his shoulder as she finally closed her eyes and kissed back. And suddenly he pulled away and said "oh uh sorry I didn't know what I was doing"' he scratched the back of his head. "It's fine. Yeah it's ok!" She let herself down. She just kissed the suicidal maniac. Was this good? Was this bad?

She does not even know..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.3K 424 24
Soukoku gets a criminal child and some trouble Or Mori-san is no longer the boss of the Port Mafia. Dazai Osamu is the youngest boss in the history...
36.5K 867 20
Dazai ex Port mafia executive, Y/n current Port mafia executive they were past lovers until the sudden disappearance of Dazai Osamu and was found on...
165K 4.7K 28
A girl named y/n was walking home after a long day at school to go home and watch some of her Favourite Anime Bungou stray dogs. When suddenly she di...
9.6K 368 38
Osamu Dazai-the notorious Demon Prodigy of the Port Mafia, sent on a mission to retrieve a dangerous government assassin. Red Spider. A woman of gr...