TILBEDE (HARRY POTTER X MALE...

By -FakeLove-Yoongi

Tilbede - Worship in Danish - "I've waited a long time for this" - (Chamber Of Secrets - Deathly Hallows Pa... More

SUMMARY
PART ONE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
PART TWO
I
II
III
IV
V
PART THREE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
PART FOUR
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
⃝ ⃝
PART FIVE
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
⃝ ⃝
PART SIX
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

IV

1.8K 103 18
By -FakeLove-Yoongi

"I don't want to go," Askel cried

He stomped his foot in protest which Dumbledore found amusing.

"As always you continue to act like a child," he sighed, "you must go to this party. I need you to keep an eye on Harry."

"Why?" Askel snarled, "the boy can take care of himself."

"He trusts you Askel," Dumbledore said as he stood up, "in reasons many don't understand."

"Do you?" Askel challenged

"The young man is very fond of you,"

"I've noticed," he sneered

"Which means he has a lot of faith in you. And he'd be quite excited to see you. Just make sure he's not doing anything foolish,"

"Foolish is his middle name,"

"It's James,"

Askel almost threw his shoe at the headmaster's head.

**

Askel put on his light soft blue robes. He began brushing his hair and humming to himself. Froot lay on his bed, chewing on his foot. Askel spent way too much time focusing on his hair when his whole demeanor froze as he looked down at his desk. A picture lay there. A picture he didn't know he even had.

It was him, Jay, and Chul. All standing. All smiling. Young as could be. Chul had just turned 12 and Jay and Askel were on the cusp of turning 14. Yet they all stood side by side. Arms around each other, giggling, and all very innocent.

Now Chul was dead, Askel was a brutal death eater, and Jay couldn't even remember any of them.

And it was all Askel's fault.

**

Askel opened the door to Slughorn's private study slowly. He saw a gaggle of people sitting around a gigantic table. All eating mounds of ice cream.

"Ah, Askel, um come in, come in," Horace said hesitantly

"Look, at his eyes. He's been crying again," Hermione whispered into Harry's ear

"Apologies, I'm not usually late," Askel said in a bored tone as he went to sit next to Neville.

"No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any," Horace sniggered

Abruptly Harry stood up. He was staring straight at Askel with a slight pinkness on his cheeks. He then sat back down after Askel gave him a weird look.

"What?" He whispered to Hermione who was smirking

"Nothing,"

Harry then glanced at Askel who had his face rested against the palm of his hand. He dove into his ice cream like it was the only thing he had come.

**

The next morning Askel was practically drooling and sleeping on the Gryffindor table. Luna was kicking him underneath the table. She was wearing this gigantic Gryffindor lion headwear.

"Aren't you in Ravenclaw?" Askel yawned

"Showing support for the team," she then looked up at the ceiling, "I sense nargles."

Suddenly some taunts and cheers were coming from the entrance of the hall.

"Be good, Ron,"

"Loser!"

"What's he wearing?"

Ron slowly walked towards the table. Askel sniggered at his headwear.

"You look ridiculous," he taunted

Ron looked sickly green as he turned to Hermione and Harry.

"So how was it, then?" He asked a bit angrily

"How was what?" Hermione asked confused

"Your dinner party?" Ron said

"Pretty boring actually," Hermione nervously said, "But I think Harry enjoyed dessert. Slughorn's having Christmas, do you know? We get to bring someone."

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen. He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?" Ron said as he stabbed his sausage

Askel snorted into his orange juice.

"Actually, I was going to ask you," Hermione wishfully said

This time the orange juice spat out of his mouth. Harry began patting his back as he choked.

"Really?"

They both were blushing profusely when a young girl approached the table.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant," she squealed then hurried off.

Ron went back to looking green.

"I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot," he announced to Harry

"Have it your way," he huffed out and then placed a cup in front of the nauseous-looking boy, "Juice?"

"Sure,"

"Hello, everyone," Luna suddenly said

Her lion head bobbled side to side making Askel snicker.

"You look dreadful, Ron," she said with a smile and then turned to Harry, "Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?"

Harry quickly pocketed what looked like a small vial of something.

"Liquid luck," Hermione hissed in a scandalous tone, "Don't drink it, Ron."

Ron gulped the juice down in one go.

"You could be expelled for that,"

"What are you talking about?"

Ron began smiling with enough enthusiasm to suffocate Askel.

"Come on, Harry, we've got a game to win," he said and he hurried out of the great hall

Harry started to follow but then turned back to the table.

"Are you coming to watch?" He said to Askel in a hopeful shy tone

"Why on earth would I do that?" Sneered Askel

A flash of hurt hit Harry like it never had before. Hermione shot Askel a shocked look and kicked him underneath the table. Askel let out a frustrated huff and stomped away from the table. Leaving everyone behind extremely confused.

**

Askel was laying in his room with Hayes sitting in a chair besides him. He was positioning his pictures in his room.

"You were a little harsh today at breakfast don't you think?" Hayes stated

Askel looked at him for a split second.

"With your boy?"

"If you're talking about Harry then I'd suggest you shut your mouth because he's not my boy,"

Hayes cackled especially when Askel got more annoyed.

"I think he wanted to go with you to that game?"

"Yes I noticed," Askel gritted out

"So why didn't you go with him?"

"Idiotic question from an idiotic man."

"Really? Because it seems like you've been pretty interested in him,"

"Shut up!" Askel snarled

Hayes began laughing again.

"So you've developed some feelings for the boy,"

"Never said I did,"

"Eh... it's kind of obvious to everyone who has eyes,"

"Yet no one has said anything," Askel hit back

"That's because these kids are dumb."

"Yes we've noticed,"

"Including you,"

**

Askel spent the rest of the day wandering around the castle, Hayes trailed after him. Keeping his distance. At some point, he ran into Snape. Who tried to make him angry. Askel just ignored him and kept walking towards wherever.

At nightfall, he heard loud cheers coming from the Gryffindor tower.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!"

"They must have won the match," Hayes said as they got closer.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!"

They got close enough to see the door when Askel was pushed back suddenly by Hayes. He opened his mouth to curse at him but Hayes shushed him. Two people sat at the entrance talking to one another.

"Charm spell," Hermione whispered, "Just practicing."

Askel could hear the ultimate sadness in her voice.

"They're very good," Harry complimented softly

"How does it feel, Harry?" Hermione choked out, "When... when Askel ignores you or says rude things to you?"

Askel felt his body freeze all over.

"I know. I saw your expression at breakfast. After he told you he didn't see a reason for going to the quidditch game. You're my best friend," she sobbed

Suddenly there was giggling and laughter as Askel heard two new footsteps enter that corridor.

"Oops! I think this room's taken," Askel recognized the voice as the girl from this morning.

Suddenly she giggled and ran off again leaving someone else.

"What's with the birds?" Ron asked

There was a moment of silence.

"Oppugno," Hermione said

The sounds of the birds becoming hostile echoed as they presumably went towards Hermione. Ron ran off in a hurry as Hermione collapsed on the steps crying. Harry wrapped his arm around her.

"It feels like this,"

Hayes turned to look at Askel, whose heart broke at the boy's voice. 

**

Short AF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 843 19
On their eleventh birthday, Mel and Harry discover that their oddness has to do with who they really are: a Wizard and a Witch. All the characters in...
39.7K 1.6K 35
❝Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Charlus Potter, a Slytherin and Half-blood, falls in...
109K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...
193K 8.4K 16
Harry and Anna are back again for another year at Hogwarts. They thought the madness would be over after their hectic first year, but oh Merlin, were...