TILBEDE (HARRY POTTER X MALE...

נכתב על ידי -FakeLove-Yoongi

Tilbede - Worship in Danish - "I've waited a long time for this" - (Chamber Of Secrets - Deathly Hallows Pa... עוד

SUMMARY
PART ONE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
PART TWO
I
II
III
IV
V
PART THREE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
PART FOUR
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
⃝ ⃝
PART FIVE
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
⃝ ⃝
PART SIX
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

II

2K 107 10
נכתב על ידי -FakeLove-Yoongi

Askel sat in his room at Hogwarts. Hayes was examining some of Askel's artifacts.

"Did you want to take anything?" Askel asked uninterested

Hayes shook his head and turned back to Askel.

"Jay asked about you,"

"Really..." he drawled out.

"Yes, really," Hayes snapped, "he misses you every day."

"I'm sure he does," Askel mumbled as he curled up in bed.

"We better get going Askel," Hayes said as he checked his watch

"To what?"

"I promise the Weasley's we'd meet them at the twin's shop,"

Askel paid no attention to what he was saying as he stroked Froot.

"Let's go," Hayes said

He grabbed Askel's boot and tried to tug his leg. Askel kicked his foot in annoyance.

"Get up you lazy bastard,"

**

Askel whined as he was dragged along into the joke shop the Weasley twins owned.

"Hello, ladies. Love potions, eh?" He heard the twins call out, "Yeah. They do work. Then again the way we heard you, sis... You're doing just fine on your own."

"Meaning?"

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"It's none of your business."

Askel pushed through the excited-looking Hogwarts children and connected eyes with Harry. Who's face blew up into a wide smile.

"Hello there," Askel teased

"Hi," Harry whispered shyly

"Got all your things for school?"

"Yeah, we just went shopping. Came to stop by and see Fred and George's shop."

They both continued to walk around the shop. Watching young kids puking and electrocuting themselves.

Harry suddenly reached out and gripped Askel's pinkie with his own. Askel didn't say a word but kept looking at the shelf where all the objects were displayed. Harry opened his mouth to say something when Ron ran straight into him. 

"Come on, let's go," he demanded angrily

He dragged Harry away, who looked back and stared longingly at Askel.

**

"So what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet? And who were all those people?" Harry questioned the tree, "Don't you see? It was a ceremony. An initiation."

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this."

"It happened. He's one of them."

"One of who?"

"Harry's under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater."

Ron cackled

"You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with a sod like Malfoy? He's only 16 years old."

"Well, Askel became a death eater at 13. And if he wasn't doing that, then what the hell is he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" Harry snapped

"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke."

"His father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense.
Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes."

"I told you, I don't know what I saw."

Harry looked up slightly and saw Askel's figure passing by the compartment. He quickly got up and slammed open the door.

"Askel," he called out

Askel turned around. Opi Lee was with him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry said gleefully

"I live at Hogwarts now," Askel said in a bored tone, "Dumbledore wants me to stay with Aurors."

"He still doesn't trust you," Harry said a bit angrily

"I don't trust myself," Askel stated

Silence engulfed both of them. And suddenly Askel reached out with his hand and tucked a piece of hair behind Harry's ear.

"You need to cut your hair,"

Harry's face blew up with a redness. Opi who was trying his best not to look at the two began quietly laughing. Askel gave Harry a strained smile and then went on his way.

**

Askel and Opi moved across the empty compartments.

"What are we looking for?"

"Making sure no student is left behind," Opi said

As they made their way through each empty one Askel began thinking of Jay.

"How's Jay?"

"Quieter," Opi said, "more lost than before. Doctors say he'll continue to deteriorate, slowly though."

Askel flinched. A guilty expression crossed his face. Suddenly Opi stopped him from walking further and looked at the ground. He flicked his wand out and Harry appeared suddenly.

"Hello Potter," Opi said as he helped him to his feet

"What happened to your face?" Askel said as he grabbed his chin to examine it

"Draco," he mumbled

He was embarrassed that he was admitting defeat to Askel. Someone so powerful and someone he wanted to impress.

"Let's go then," Opi said

As they got off the train and made their way down the dark path, Askel shivered. The wind blew harshly as they trudged through the mud. They soon reached the front steps of Hogwarts. Flitwick glared at them.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you," he scowled at Harry, "Name?"

"Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years,"

"No exceptions, Potter," he stuttered

Harry looked past him to see men checking people's trunks.

"Who are those people?"

"Aurors. Security," Opi answered

"What's this cane here then?" They all heard Filch say in a nasty tone

Draco stepped out from the shadows with a glare.

"It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick,"

"And what exactly will you be doing with it could be construed as an offensive weapon."

"It's alright, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy," Snape suddenly said

Draco snatched the cane back angrily.

"Nice face, Potter," he spat when he saw them standing there

He then stormed off. Opi turned to look at him.

"Would you like me to fix it for you?" He asked

"I think you look a bit more... devil may care this way," Askel teased

Harry blushed.

"It's up to you," Opi said

"Well, have you ever fixed a nose before?" Harry asked nervously

"No, but I've done several toes... How different are they?"

"Uh very different I'd say," Askel scoffed

"Um," Harry hesitated but then nodded, "okay, yeah. Give it a go."

Opi lifted his wand towards the boy's face.

"Episkey!"

Harry screamed for a moment and held his nose in pain. He shook his head then stood up and looked at Askel.

"How do I look?" He asks

Exceptionally ordinary." He whispered with a small smile

"Brilliant!" Harry said smiling back

**

Askel was sitting on his bed when all of a sudden McGonagall burst into his room and demanded he go to Professor Slughorn's room and assist him with his students.

Askel whined and fought the whole time he was dragged there. But ultimately he ended up sitting in a hot room, pouting as Professor Slughorn gave him weary glances.

He saw Hermione Granger enter the classroom. He assumed this was now a N.E.W.T class.

"Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all plans," Slughorn went on

He was interrupted by the door slamming open. A redhead boy and a black-haired one came stumbling in.

"Ah, Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry," Slughorn said with a smile, "You brought someone with us, I see."

"Ron Weasley, sir. But I'm dead awful at Potions. A menace, actually so. I'm probably just gonna--" he made a motion to leave but Harry stopped him

"Nonsense, we'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out,"

"I'm sorry, sir, I haven't got my book yet, and nor is Ron,"

"Not to worry, get what you want from the cupboard.," he said as he turned back to the class "Now as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be?"

Askel rolled his eyes when Hermione's hand shot up.

"Yes, Miss...?"

"Granger, sir. That one there is Veritaserum," she said quietly, "It's a truth-telling serum. And that one-- It's terribly tricky to make. This is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them."

She began getting closer and closer to the potion.

"For example, I smell... Freshly mown grass and new parchment and... Spearmint toothpaste," she whispered

Askel started quietly laughing to himself. The girl was clearly in love with Ronald Weasley.

"Now Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible, but it does cause powerful infatuation or obsession," Slughorn started, "And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room."

He abruptly closed the lid of the potion as the girls kept getting closer and closer.

"Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one," someone pointed out.

"Oh yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potion, known as Felix Felicis. But it is more commonly known referred to as--"

"Liquid luck," Hermione said cutting him off

"Yes, Miss Granger," he said, "Liquid luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you'll find that all of your endeavors succeed. At least until the effects wear off. So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who in the hour that remains, manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Dead. Recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books. Issue one doubt, however. Only one set of students manages to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this prize."

Everyone suddenly was paying attention to him and looking eager.

"Nevertheless, good luck to you all. Let the brewing commence,"

Askel saw Harry hurry and take a seat next to him at his table. Askel rolled his eyes while Harry grinned. Hermione and Ron joined them soon after. Harry began reading his book and a look of annoyance crossed his face at the writing all over it.

The jumping beans were flying all over the place. And Hermione was doing her best to cut it. While Harry got it correctly on the first try.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked

"You crush it, don't cut it," Harry explained

"No, the instructions specifically say to cut," she said scandalized

"No, really,"

Hermione looked over confused. A sudden bang echoed throughout the room and they all turned to see Seamus with an exploded cauldron. Askel went over to assist with the clean-up.

Many of the students had problems with their potions. Askel was there to cure boils, stop fires, and basically clean up everyone else's mess.

When class finally ended he was positively miserable. Slughorn went around checking everyone's potion and when he got to Harry's he looked shocked.

"Merlin's beard! It is perfect! So perfect I'd just say one drop would kill us all!" He shouted

Askel stared at Harry confused. The boy had always been terrible at potions and now he was brewing one of the most difficult potions ever created.

"Here we are then, as promised. One vial of Felix Felicis," Harry took it eagerly from Slughorn's hand

"Congratulations. Use it well."

**

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.8K 375 19
it's just anatomy, you're only half of me. 2022 © auroetical cover by oceanbvlds ...
22.1K 811 19
On their eleventh birthday, Mel and Harry discover that their oddness has to do with who they really are: a Wizard and a Witch. All the characters in...
63.2K 1.6K 23
Characters belong to J.K Rowling Cover came from Google
106K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...