Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 28

7.8K 433 26
By rivervixenog

Armaan's POV:

Checking the mails, I closed the laptop and reviewed the Chinese tech company proposal file for the new project. It was still bothering me why the chief of the company had a connection with a terrorism base organization. But this deal could have helped me get exposure in the tech industry and a huge amount of money from marketing, so I decided to go with it.

Walking down the hall I found my mother's girl gang laughing and giggling at something. Mom looked a bit uncomfortable rubbing her knuckles and smiling awkwardly, I could feel something is off. "Armaan beta... come..." Sanjana aunty called my name as I walked toward them. "I hope you all are enjoying your time..." they smiled at my comment then asked, "Where's your wife? we came to meet her but she never came out. I think she ran away like the one who did it two years ago." she chuckled to make it funny but it wasn't.

Mom smiled uncomfortably and replied, "No... there's nothing like that. She had something important that came up and needed her attention." My forehead ceased if Ishita was busy with something she could have told mom earlier and she wouldn't have called this slag off ladies. I felt a little bad for my mother but had to handle the situation, rolling my sleeves I dictated, "I have married a working woman so it's natural that she might fail to attend a low-ranking soiree. The thing is I don't want her to sit back home and pop a child every next year, anyways leave this... how's your daughter-in-law? I heard she's pregnant with a baby boy after two beautiful girls. Congratulations." Their faces drained and couldn't take another sip of their tea.

"Ahh... I need to head back home. We will meet your wife later." Sanjana aunty stood up and nudged the woman sitting next to her to get up and leave. Mom gave them a sweet smile and accompany them to the entrance. "Why do you say such a thing? She was so excited about her grandson." Mom complained sitting next to me. "Really... she was literally harassing you and you were listening to it, seriously mom does this socializing thing is much needed." She sighed, "Tuu Nhi samjhega..." when they don't have a legit answer it is the best excuse to drop the topic.

"But where's she?" I asked her and she looked at the entrance a cute pink fluffy toy walked inside stuffing a subway burger in her mouth. She looked up at us with her hands overloaded with brown paper bags, maids came forward and took the bags from her.
Ishita's OOTD-

She took a bite of the burger and glimpsed at us in horror, "Do I look like a cheap butterhead? If not then why are you guys staring at me." a smile crept on my face her light pink blush was driving me insane. Taking a deep breath I asked her, "Where were you and more specifically dressed like that?" she looked down at her attire and took another bite of her burger, "What's wrong with this?" ugh I'm going to lose myself she looks so innocent but she indeed is a devil.

"Answer my question first..." her brows knit together, "Subway..." she showed her burger and then took another bite. "Mom told you at the breakfast table that you were needed to attend a friendly get-together." She gasped, "Was it today? Crap..." and looked at Mom with her mouth opened in a perfect 'o' and mumbled, "Maa... I totally forgot".

"It's okay bacha..." Mom came forward to hug her but I cut her off, "You can't remember such a simple thing and what was the urgent need to head to Subway. You could have asked someone to bring it for you or got it home delivered but no. Can't you keep your foot one day at home? because of you, Mom had to hear so much from those criticizing women." She lowered her head and snapped, "What do you mean I can't go out whenever I want? In addition, I need your signature on the proper documentation before I can even go out." This is the thing I hate about her she can't accept her mistake but will argue making up silly things.

"Armaan... let it be why are you scolding her for going out." I showed my palm to mom. "Don't say a word... I want to hear a sorry from her because it's her mistake this time." Crossing my arms together I looked straight into her deep eyes. Ishita glared at me and argued back, "I was feeling nauseous sitting in one room so decided to get some snack and fresh air. Mom mentioned the gathering but she didn't mention when and if she doesn't have any problem with it then why is it pricking you so much?"

I stared at her with my hands on my sides, "I'm not standing here to argue with you, a simple sorry and we are good." She gritted her teeth and hissed, "Kiss my bass..." and left stomping her feet. I looked at her climbing the stairs hopping in anger, Mom slapped my arms, "Why did you scold her? Look now she's mad at you can't you be good with her." With a stern look, I made it clear, "She needs to respect you, I won't repeat the same mistakes." She left a long sigh, "You're delusional." And left the hall as well.

Veronica was like this when she first came here, her opinions were worth more to her than my mother. I couldn't let Ishita treat her like that but her ego is bigger than my conviction. Stepping inside my room I tried not to bump into the tigress but unfortunately, she came out of the bathroom and I turned to enter at the same time. She lost her balance on the slippery floor and crashed into me gripping her waist I pulled her towards me. Her body engulfed me perfectly until she pushed me away and walked past me.

"Are you mad at me?" I followed her inside the walk-in closet with the side of her eyes she glimpsed at me and opened her cupboards. "I just asked you to say sorry for your mistake so that from now onwards you will remember to give my mother priority." She didn't say anything and kept her clothes beside the dresser standing in front of the mirror applying the moisturizer. "Are you going to give me the silent treatment for your mistake?" this time she narrowed her eyes at me and walked close to me.

"If I would say anything then I'm arguing if I don't say anything I'm giving you the silent treatment. What should I do? pull my tongue out and give it to you so that you can make it work the way you want it to." I had no answer for it and just stared at her she turned to move back that's when I pulled her towards me. She yelped and gripped my shoulder, "What the hell is wrong with you?" she wiggled to get herself out of my grip but couldn't so she gave up after struggling and glared at me, "What do you want?". I smirked moving my face towards her, "I want you to kiss me..." her eyes widen.

Releasing her one hand I cupped her jaw, "You heard me..." she shook her head and lowered her gaze, "No I won't... you're mean and scolded me for my silly mistake. I know it was my mistake but wasn't that big for me to kneel on the ground and beg for an apology." I kissed her cheeks, "I just wanted you to respect my mother, and yeah, I might have over did it..." she looks up at me, "Over... you crossed the bar..." and tried to push me away but I grip around her tighten. "Armaan... leave me..." she complained with a scowl on her face.

"Fine..." I pecked her lip and released her she elbowed my ribs before leaving and mumbled a curse with a smiling face, Mission accomplished. I stepped inside the bathroom to get a long nice shower to relax my muscles. Turning on the shower I stepped inside it, Veronica is a model under Pearls Entertainment Industry. According to some rumors, she has an affair with the director of the company but the thing that surprised me is she has been runner-up for Miss World. Veronica always told me that she would someday accomplish the title, it calmed my heart that she has done well in life after leaving me.

Stepping out I heard a glass-breaking noise my eyes followed the source. Ishita was huffing in anger hearing something from the other end of the phone and maybe she was the one who threw the glass on the wall. "I'll handle it..." her voice was dangerously low, "What happen?" she looked up at me and ended the call. "Kashika Malhotra's request for reconsidering Mr. Malhotra's death case has been accepted by the court and their first witness is Vikram Malhotra who's going to point fingers at Raj for the murder case." She sighs relaxing on the bed.

Wearing blue shorts I hopped in bed, "Don't take me wrong but I think they have some solid evidence for it because if not then the court won't have approved for the trial. They won't be stupid to just ask for a retrial without any testament" She nodded knowingly, "And who broke the glass?" I pointed at the floor, she lowered her head and mumbled, "Sorry..." I was a bit stunned and then played with her, "What I didn't hear it? Say it again..." she glares at me.

A maid walked inside and cleaned the glass, closing the door I slipped inside the bed. She looked up and down at me "Are you going to sleep like this?" and pointed at my bare chest. "Nothing wrong with it... we should let our skin breathe. Are you afraid that seeing me like this you will lose control and ask me to fuck you?" she rolls her eyes, "Only you can think that, I just meant won't you feel cold at midnight." I moved closer to her, "If I did then I will just move close to you or hug you in your sleep." She smiled and turned her back on me.

I slide close to her, "I will take it as yes..." she instantly turned towards me to deny it but froze seeing me already close to her. I gently pulled her waist towards me hesitantly she places her hand on my bare chest and closed her eyes. Playing with her hair I looked down at her peaceful face she doses off quicker than I thought. My eyes can never get tired of looking at her, if I would have found her prior then she could have known how much I like her. I did some idiotic things but the faith bound us together so I want to give her the respect and love as my wife. She could never have the place Veronica had but she could surely get herself a better place in my heart.

We might not have started it on good terms but I want to give it a try just for her. I don't care what others think about her but she surely is an angel and has a heart no one sees in her. We have come this far as a married couple so it wouldn't hurt to give this relationship my everything. Looking down at her, she now has her arms wrapped around hugging me in sleep because of course she loves this hot stuffed teddy bear. Kissing her hair I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. 

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 3.5K 17
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
128K 9.4K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...
350K 19K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
173K 12.5K 45
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...