Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 26

7.8K 432 27
By rivervixenog

Third Person's POV:

Ishita retouched her makeup covering Raj Kund's red slap mark, "Is it hurting..." Armaan mumbled looking at her with concern. She shook her head "It used to be but not anymore... He's always been like that, treating me like shit, but he's like a dog whose tail cannot be straightened ...". Armaan nodded in agreement and didn't touch on her sensitive topic. After an hour car entered the Goel Mansion, the entrance had some media reporters but no one was allowed to get inside the manor.

Goel Mansion was established in the outskirts of the busy city in a greener location. Deepika, Anamika, and Nayantara were standing at the entrance of the hall to welcome Ishita and Armaan as the newly wedded couples. Nayantara did the rituals and took them for the pooja between the last ritual Yash entered the hall and motioned Armaan to finish it as something important came up.

Ishita looked between them but she knows her beloved husband is a busy man so she let him be and climbed up the stair opening the door of Armaan's bedroom which was officially her now. The room was quite minimal everything was organized and kept in a proper way. She opens the wardrobe which was separated into two sections one was filled with his suit and blazers and the other had a space for Ishita's clothes. Her baggage arrived and the maids arranged them while she opened some gifts and envelopes she got as her wedding gift.

Armaan walked inside his room and saw she turned it upside within minutes, gift wrappers around the floor, red envelope covers on the bed, a chip packet on the side table, coke cans on the floor, and other empty gifts boxes. He sighs and looked up at the wife he got, she looked amazed opening gifts and envelopes. Ishita glimpses at him and blabbers "All these red envelopes have property papers as a gift... these are papers of a fucking penthouse. My God how rich you guys really are seriously I never gave someone this expensive gift except my sister of course." He smiles looking at the excited Ishita opening presents.

"Did you like it that much?" he asked peeping down at the gifts she opened, "Like... I loved it I mean who doesn't like free gifts? I'm surely going to marry you again and again to get these expensive gifts that I love." He chuckles as she expands her arms and tilts her head happily.

His grins widen every time she gasped opening a present, he was so fascinated by it that he forgot he was going to tell her that he needs to go out. Yash calls Armaan to remind him about it he told Ishita that he would be late as he has to settle things in his office. Ishita nodded he came forward and kissed her forehead before leaving, "I will be back soon...".

Vikram, on the other hand, was getting investigated and his house was seized after getting a huge amount of drug supplies from his house. Raj Kund arranged for some officer to get him out but because of such a sensitive issue he couldn't show up in public and officers weren't listening to him. Breaking things in his room furiously he called Anjana inside, she rolled her eyes entering his room "Not to your daughter at least have some mercy on the poor workers of this house." Raj looked up at her, "Because of you she has the courage to do these reckless things."

"Should I bring you a mirror because as much as I remember you... are the real problem." Anjana pointed a finger at him. Raj left a small laugh "Kashika would be on her way... instead of finding the problem in me shouldn't you find the way to get rid of the arriving problem?". Anjana smiled at him "I would take care of your hoe but whatever you did today at the marriage hall will make you regret it because now Ishita will reach at the extent to let Vikram rot behind bars. Take care of yourself..." she pats Raj's arm and left outside.

Armaan enters the room keeping his blazer on the couch removing his tie and unbuttoning his white shirt. Ishita walked out of the shower wearing a lilac nightgown his eyes linger over her, and she looked up at him, "You have a little drool on the corner of your mouth...". Armaan chuckles darkly, "It's not mine a girl just kissed me outside... maybe hers..." Ishita stiffs and rose her eyebrows. Armaan bust out laughing, "I can smell something burning..." he walks close to her with a smirk.

Ishita wanted to bang her head on the wall for reacting to his words she crosses her arms, "I really don't care even if someone did. Remember on what terms I married you but don't worry I won't be roaming around sleeping with random people. I would respect the name added as my last name but won't bound you with me as it's just an alliance between us. You can enjoy your life like you did when you were a bachelor, I won't be stopping you from doing anything." He left a long sigh, "Yeah... I know... then suit yourself in this room I would be upstairs in my study room if you need something ask the maids." He turned and left a bit mad from her harsh words but Ishita didn't care at all.

Her phone buzzed drawing her attention, "Ishita... Kashika was at Mehra Mansion." Ritika mentions. "What?... What is she doing there? Isn't she suppose to be in Spain?" Ishita replied a bit startled. "I don't know but the good thing is she left within fifteen minutes but according to the guards you assigned Kashika threatened Anjana mentioning that she would reopen the case in court. Which case is she mentioning?" Ishita's blood chilled hearing it, and her fingers trembled "How... does she knows... did Raj..." she mumbled incoherently.

Ritika kept asking her what she meant by it but Ishita told her not to worry but she herself was sweating in the air conditioner room. "No... that's not possible..." she mumbled wiping the sweat from her forehead then calmed her nerves. Armaan rested his head on his leather chair rubbing his forehead after working for three hours straight it was already midnight but he didn't want to go back to his room so he decided to sleep in the study room but couldn't sleep comfortably after struggling for a while he gave up the idea to sleep on the couch and walked back into his room.

Ishita was sleeping on the right side of the bed, and Armaan silently slipped inside the comforter. Ishita felt a little thud in her bed she sighs and turned towards him with closed eyes. Armaan froze for seconds then relaxed seeing her still in sleep. He admired her peaceful sleeping face, her sharp facial features, perfect pouty kissable lips, and aura reflecting her success. He kept staring at her face with wide eyes Ishita suddenly opens her eyes glaring at him. Armaan yelped with a hand on his chest, "My God...I wasn't scared just startled. I thought you have converted into a witch or something." He cackles at his own lame joke but shuts up instantly looking at the straight face Ishita, "What happened you were planning to spend the night in your study room isn't it more comfortable?" she mocks him.

"Were you waiting for me?" Armaan teased her shifting close to her, "Don't be delusional..." she commented looking away from him. His fingertips touched the mark she got after the slap, "I'm gonna kill him..." she smiles at him weakly "You don't need to get your hands dirty...". Armaan yawned, "Whenever you change your mind let me know..." Ishita smiles at his words and sighed. Creating a wall of pillows and cushions they slept in the same bed talking about the random thing.

In the morning Nayantara walked inside with a maid carrying a tray of coffee and a glass of juice. Ishita was sleeping alone on the bed divided by pillows Armaan walked out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and saw her standing with a stern look. "What is this..." she spoke in a whisper fuming with anger pointing at the pillows. "Mom... I can't force her into something last time I did it made the situation worse." Armaan justified his action and pick up the coffee mug. Nayantara lowered her head, "Fine let her know there is a rasoirasam left that she needs to complete this marriage might not be important to both of you but we want it to be done perfectly" she left saying it.

"Wake up it's ten am..." Armaan mocked the sleeping beauty. "Ah... I rarely get a day off... let me sleep a little more..." she complained with a pout and covered her face with the comforter. He huffs with his hand on his sides and a smirk crept over his face with a wicked idea cooking inside him. He pulls the comforter away in one shift move throwing it on the floor. Ishita growled like a baby cub snuggling in the mattress, "Give it back you punk..." Armaan raises his brow, "Really... let's see who can sleep peacefully" he opened the windows wide open removed the curtains, and turned off the AC before leaving the room.

Ishita sits up on the bed, "That bastard..." she huffs hopping down the bed and slamming the bathroom door close getting inside. Armaan chuckles walking down to the hall happily, "Morning everyone..." he announces reaching near the breakfast table. They wished him back with an amusing grin, Aadesh was also present but both of them were avoiding running into each other.

Ishita's OOTD-

Ishita walked down the stairs, Armaan almost fainted seeing her in saree with such grace, Aditya nudged him "Close your mouth or a fly would get inside your mouth." Armaan glared at him then turned his attention back to Ishita. She glimpsed at him sticking her tongue out and then entered the kitchen Armaan waited for her to come back impatiently. 

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 9.8K 22
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
358K 19.3K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
460K 29.3K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
553K 24.1K 36
•Ishita the oldest daughter in law. Abhimanyu Thakur's wife. They both have been married for three years and have a one year old baby boy. Ayaansh Th...