good old fashioned lover boy...

De daydreamswiithme

Y/N Henderson is a friendly student of Hawkins High with a normal life. Hanging around with friends, playing... Mai multe

Introduction)
one)
two)
three)
four)
five)
six)
seven)
eight)
nine)
ten)
eleven)
twelve)
thirteen)
fourteen)
fifteen)
sixteen)
seventeen)
eighteen)
nineteen)
twenty)
twenty one)
twenty two)
twenty three)
twenty four)
twenty five)
twenty six
twenty seven)
twenty eight)
twenty nine)
thirty)
thirty two)
thirty three)
thirty four)
thirty five)
thirty six)
thirty seven)
thirty eight)
thirty nine)
forty)
forty one)
epilogue)

thirty one)

1.1K 49 13
De daydreamswiithme

"truth or dare??" Jonathan suggested, drink in hand as everyone stared in his direction.

Oh fuck.

I was hoping that everyone would be against the idea but once the tipsy screams filled the basement, I knew it was happening.

I turned to Eddie to see the same nervous look on his face.

"who wants to go first??" Robin asked quickly.

"well I think the host of honour should be the first to answer" Steve grinned.

"okay.. bring it on" Nancy smirked leaning her head on Jonathan's shoulder.

"truth or dare??" Eddie chimed in and asked.

"hmmm.. Dare" she replied confidently.

"I dare you to down the rest of that bottle" Eddie smirked.

"tame" Nancy snickered before doing what was told, the rest of the group cheering her on.

"woo!" she exclaimed, her boyfriend planting an almost proud kiss on her forehead. "okay okay.. Robin. truth or dare"

"truth" she spoke softly.

I could tell she also looked a little nervous.

"what is your biggest secret??" Nancy grinned.

Fuck.

"I.. uh.. um can I pick dare??" she chuckled nervously.

"not in the rules, Buckley" Nancy shook her head.

"okay.. um" she cleared her throat. "I.. like.. girls"

I held my breath.

The group sat still for a moment.

"Robin!" Nancy exclaimed before practically throwing herself at Robin in a hug. "that's so cool, thank you for telling us"

Robin chuckled as Nancy pulled away.

"proud of you, Buckley" Eddie nudged her shoulder with his fist. "didn't expect that in the slightest but that's super cool"

"thanks guys" she smiled.

We all turned to Jonathan who had yet to say anything.

"I don't know why you're looking at me. I like girls too" Jonathan shrugged before sipping on his drink once more. "proud of you, Rob"

"thanks Johnny boy" Robin chuckled at the boy. "okay! enough of being sappy, Jonathan"

She threw out her hand and pointed aggressively at the boy opposite her.

"fuck" Jonathan stared, eyes wide.

"truth or dare??" Robin smirked.

"truth.." he looked terrified.

"who would you go gay for, Eddie or Steve??" Robin giggled.

"oh god but you're both so sexy" he threw his head back in pure stress.

"don't worry, Byers. I won't be offended" Eddie threw his hands up.

"ah fuck... Eddie I'm sorry but considering I've known Steve longer and.. frankly he's more my type. I gotta say Steve" Jonathan crinkled his face in fear as the spoke.

"I'm.. deeply offended" Eddie sniffled dramatically before pretending to wipe a tear.

"more your type?" Steve and Nancy exclaimed in unison.

"okay, y/n!" Jonathan exclaimed, changing the subject.

"bring it on, Johnny" I smirked.

"truth or dare??" he asked.

"dare" I spoke confidently.

I was actually scared shitless.

"I dare you.. to perform your best rendition of don't go breaking my heart by elton john... you may choose your duet partner" Jonathan grinned.

"oh fuck yeah. Buckley get up here" I grabbed Robins hand and pulled her to a spare space in the basement where we both sang our most wonderful rendition of the iconic elton john song, sealing it with a beautiful hug.

The two of us sat back down at the other four applauded us.

"okay.. cool. Next up, Mr Harrington" I smirked. "truth or dare??"

".. uh truth?" he looked terrified.

"is it.. is it true that you had a crush on Robin when you first met??" I giggled mischievously.

Steve's face dropped.

"you little bitch" he shook his head.

"wait you actually did?" I gasped at his reaction.

"you had a crush on Robin!?" Nancy exclaimed.

"okay.. okay, yes. when I first met Robin. I had a bit of a crush on her because she was the first person I'd met who I just.. clicked with. I did slowly learn that those feelings where actually platonic and I'd mistaked them for a crush but yes.. you could say that I had a crush on her" he sighed.

"and I already knew this" Robin chuckled.

"how did you know that??" Eddie turned to me.

"I didn't" I mumbled, slightly regretting my question.

I turned to Steve who had began rolling up his sleeves.

Fuck.

"Steve... baby... I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't know, I promise" I threw my hands in fear of what his plan was.

"Edward Munson." he spat. "truth or dare??"

"dare" Eddie hesitated.

"I dare you... to kiss Y/N" Steve grinned.

Oh fuck.

Oh no.

"Steve..." I almost growled.

"it's just a game, y/n. none of this means anything" Jonathan reassured me.

IT'S NOT THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT.

"I guess.. we gotta" Eddie turned to me.

Oh fuck.

They're so gonna know.

They're so gonna figure it out.

I tried my best not to melt when looking in his eyes.

Okay.

All I gotta do is pretend this is my first time kissing him.

I can do that.

His face moved closer to mine.

I could see the rest of the group fangirling in the corner of my eye.

He hesitated before pressing his lips against mine.

It's like fireworks every time.

I shivered as his hand moved to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

Oh fuck.

I wanted more.

If I had one wish, I'd wish everyone else would leave the room.

so we could have this forever.

after a couple of moments, he pulled away and I could TELL that my face was as red as a fucking tomato.

"damn" Even Steve looked surprised. "if you really wanted to shut me up, you damn well sure did it"

"that was hot" Robin said, stuffing chips into her mouth. I chuckled at the wink she then sent my way.

"are you guys hungry?? I'm hungry" Nancy stood up suddnely as the game then came to an end.

"pizza time!" Jonathan exclaimed as we all stood up from the floor.

"let's head upstairs to get more drink and order the pizza" Nancy suggested as the rest of the group made their way up the stairs.

I felt a hand on my arm before I took my first step.

"you're together, aren't you??" it was Nancy.

"what??" I stared at the girl.

"that kiss.. I know you've done it before. I can tell" she smiled softly.

I didn't dare say a word.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise" she squeezed my arm endearingly before rushing up the stairs to meet the group.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

520 5 12
Pairing | Eddie x Female reader 18+. Steve x Robin x Female reader platonic friendship Series summary | Dustins older sister got brought into the gro...
71.9K 1.3K 18
17 year old y/n Henderson is invited to play stupid games with her stupid brother.. maybe it's not so stupid? Warning: Gore It's stranger things so y...
33.3K 1.1K 41
#1 IN STRANGERTHINGS 15/4/24 in which the older henderson child cannot cope without the ...
1.9K 35 19
๐Ÿ’‹ โž– Yn Henderson is a ballerina who recently bumped into her ex boyfriend, the town freak, Eddie Munson. She thought he would be rough and rude and...