seventeen)

I purposely woke up the next day later than usual.

I wanted my date with Eddie to come as quickly as possible.

my date...

My DATE with EDDIE MUNSON.

I'm going on a date with Eddie Munson.

What the fuck.

I jumped in the shower mere minutes after awaking.. cleaning and shaving and making sure I was like a fucking barbie doll.

I.. I know what you're thinking.

And no.

I just plan on wearing a dress today.

I blow dried my hair as usual and styled it perfectly.. or at least attempted to.. and got really mad in the process when it didn't go perfectly.

Today has to go perfectly.

This is my first date with anyone apart from and since Axel and its.. its Eddie Munson.

EDDIE MUNSON.

I threw on a long sleeve white shirt with like.. super duper flowey sleeves. I paired it with an almost.. suede brown overall dress and a pair of heeled ankle boots of the same colour.

He was picking me up so I didn't put my jacket on.. plus I wanted to show him a different side of me.. a girlfriend side rather than a.. friends sister side.

I didn't tell Dustin where I was going.. I wasn't.. sure if this was like.. a thing we we're telling people. Knowing Eddie, he's probably done the same. I can imagine he wouldn't tell anyone unless he knew it was okay with me.

I told Dustin we were going to see Star Wars together but that Steve and Robin were coming because they've never seen it, the uncultured swines.

I'll admit, I did get ready about an hour before he even planned on picking me up.

I read a little more before of Frankenstein before absolutely jumping out of my seat when I heard a beep from outside.

I rushed to the window to make sure it was Eddie and sprinted outside once I realised that it was.

I jumped into the van by his side and turned my head to look at the boy.

He wasn't wearing his usual attire like i expected.

He was.. he was wearing a shirt.. with a suede brown suit.

"I see that we've decided to match today, Wilson" he grinned my way.

"this.. was definitely not my intention" I chuckled lightly.

"but beautiful, oh how perfect it is" he picked up my hand, kissing it gently. "you ready?"

I couldn't speak but just nodded aggressively.

"I am deeply overwhelmed by how good you look today" I admitted after a few moments of silence.

"I know, I know.. it's very different for me. I just.. I wanted to impress you" he shrugged.

"you look beautiful regardless, Eddie" I nodded.

"have I impressed you though??" he asked, a hint of desperation to his voice.

"incredibly and entirely" I flashed a grin at the boy before taking his hand.

"is this weird for you??" he wondered after a moment.

"is what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"us.. this.. me like.. calling you beautiful and us complimenting each other.. Is this weird for you?? Cause, you know.. we're.. well I'd say we're best friends" he explained.

"I think it feels quite natural.." I admitted.

"yeah.. I'd be calling you beautiful quite a bit earlier if I had the balls" he chuckled lightly.

"yeah.. I actually feel.. really relieved like.. I feel like I can freely tell you how pretty you are without feeling like you'll hate me" I smiled gently.

"and I don't.. mind that at all" he grinned. "it does feel a bit weird though.. right??"

"oh yeah.. but like.. good weird" we agreed. "so where we going to eat?"

"Pizza Hut? you know.. like we're 8 years old?" he suggested, making me laugh.

"that's perfect. we can sit outside as well and just.. watch the sunset" I suggested.

"how romantic of you, Wilson" he smirked.

We arrived at the pizza place and got seated rather quickly.

I stuck with my usual pepperoni pizza because I am absolutely boring, and today was the day that I found out Eddie has anchovies on his pizza and I do not know how I feel about that.

I'm choosing to ignore it.

"I wanna go back to your trailer again soon" I stated after sipping on my cola.

"woah.. calm down there.. save that for the second date" he chuckled lightly.

"no.. fuck.. shut up. I just mean.. In general.. not.. shut up" I frowned. "can I ask you about something actually??"

"what's that?" he grinned.

"you had handcuffs on the wall of your bedroom" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"what did I say?? save that for the second date!" he sipped his drink nonchalantly.

"Eddie!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide.

"hey! I'm completely and utterly kidding. I'm a good boy, this is only the first date.. I have no way of knowing whether this will go further, you might decide we're better as friends after this and either way.. I wouldn't do anything unless you were ready to" he stated bluntly before adorably sipping on his lemonade.

"how respectful of you" I nodded gently.

"someone's gotta be nowadays" he shrugged, taking another bite of his anchovy monstrosity.

"how can you eat that??" I groaned.

"because I'm a superior member of the human race" he grinned, taking another bite.

"you're a freak" I smiled playfully, my tongue poking out of my mouth.

"right. I didn't come here.. to be insulted" he gasped dramatically.

"okay. Let's talk about something else then" I smirked. "tell me about that girlfriend of yours"

"w-what girlfriend?" he almost choked on his cola.

"you mentioned having a crush on someone in freshman year. you said crush but.. your eyes definitely said more" I leant forward, resting my chin on my hand.

"why.. do you want to know??" he chuckled lightly.

"Well.. you know all about my first love, its only fitting I know about yours" I shrugged.

"okay" he swallowed.