thirty two)

We ordered pizza, which came within the next hour and sat down for a movie. Sleeping bags were set out all over the floor but most people happened to fall asleep on the sofa.

Except Eddie and I.

We didn't sit next to each other but after a few minutes of everyone being asleep, he stood up from the sofa.

He tried his hardest not to wake anyone and came to stand in front of me.

"meet me upstairs" he whispered close to my ear and tiptoed his way up the basement stairs.

I took a deep breath and tried my hardest to rid my imagination of what he could want.

I left it a few minutes, just in case someone was still awake.

After those few minutes, I lifted Robins arm that was draped over my lap and tiptoed my way up the stairs.

I wasn't sure what was meant by upstairs but considering the fact that he wasn't in any of the first floor rooms, I assumed he meant the second floor.

I tiptoed past Mr and Mrs Wheeler asleep with Holly in their arms and made my way up the second set of stairs.

Fucks sake Eddie.

"hey" I heard a whisper from down the hallway.

It wasn't long until I saw a long set of locks poking out of Nancy's room.

I shook my head gently before making my way to the room, carefully closing the door behind me.

"what do you want??" I turned to see the boy stood closer to me than I expected. "oh"

"I've just missed you" he stepped closer to me so that my back was pressed against the door.

I felt my breath getting heavier.

"did you now??" I spoke softly.

He nodded.

"I can't believe Steve did that" I chuckled softly, lifting my hands to place on his neck.

SMUT WARNING SMUT WARNING
SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF THIS SORT OF THING MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.
I'M VERY SORRY<333

I gasped when in one quick motion, my wrists were suddenly pinned above my head against the door.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

This motion meant that his body was now pressed against mine, his face close to mine.

"can I show you what would've happened if they weren't there??" he asked gently.

I only prayed it was the same as what I was thinking.

"yes" I spoke against his lips.

I felt his hand on my hip, the cold of his rings on my skin as his hand explored my body.

He moved up my body, grazing my skin until meeting it's destination at the base of my neck. He rhythmically moved his hand against my skin, my breaths getting heavier and louder with each moment.

"you're so pretty for me" he tilted his head softly, retracting his wandering hand.

It moved back down and began playing with the buckle of my belt, purposely taking his time.

"Eddie.." I mumbled.

"I'm taking my time for you" he lifted his head and met my eyes.

Before long, the metallic sound of my belt hitting the floor filled my ears.