five)

"fuck" he dropped the spliff out of his hands. "I'm.. that's.. fuck I'm sorry"

"who cares" I shrugged.

"I'll walk you home" he stated.

"you know, you haven't made a snarky comment in almost 10 minutes" I nodded.

"I do have a heart, you know" he chuckled lightly, he reached his hand out.

Does he...

"come on" he flexed his hand.

I hesitated for a moment before taking his hand in mine.

"do you even know where I live??" I wondered.

"I've picked up Dustin a few times" he shrugged.

"how do you balance your dnd and your band??" I asked.

"well it helps that my band has gone literally nowhere at this point" he laughed. "plus we're.. very busy with the Hellfires"

"I've always been curious with dnd, ever since Dustin first mentioned it" I stated.

"I though you might.. with all the literature and stuff" he waved his hands dramatically.

"could I come and watch one day??" I wondered.

"ooohhh... I... uh.. I'm very strict about that stuff. you could.. uh.. you could sub in one day if you want.. if someone is missing from a campaign" he mumbled.

"sounds great" I nodded.

I tried to speak but all I could think about was the fact that his hand was still holding mine.

"how long were you together??" he hesitated to ask.

"I guess we still are technically together... We never broke up or anything" I shrugged.

"no way. the moment he decided to cheat, he ended the relationship. fuck him" he spoke enthusiastically.

"we were together for 3 whole years" I nodded.

"Dustin always said he was an asshole" Eddie sighed.

"why were you discussing my boyfriend?? Did you ask about my boyfriend??" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"no... we were just talking about you and it came into conversation" he muttered.

"right" I nodded sternly.

We continued walking, hand in hand... this time in silence though.

I could feel the cold metal of his rings against my fingers.

"be safe, okay?" he caught my attention and I noticed all the sudden that I was home. "I'll see you soon, Wilson"

I took my hand away from his and used it to wave as he disappeared into the darkness.

He confuses me.

I shrugged to myself before entering the house, not bothering to take notice of Mom and Dustin, before entering my room.

I closed the door tight and collapsed onto the bed, staying there for as long as possible.

That ended up being a while.

A few days went by and I only left my room to go to the bathroom.

I'd strategically time it so I wouldn't bump into anyone.

Mom and Dustin attempted to speak to me but I'd say nothing in return.

After like.. the fourth day, Steve and Robin came by.