thirty three)

I stared up at my boy, head rested upon his shoulder.

"we just fucked in Nancy's bed" Eddie stated, turning to me.

We stared at each other for a moment.

"shit" I snickered before bursting into laughter along with the boy in front of me. "oh god she can never know, she'd kill me"

"come on, we better get back downstairs before someone notices" he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"fine" I frowned, getting myself out of the bed.

I scuttled across the room, grasping at my clothes before unfortunately having to throw them back over my body.

"couldn't deal with just one night without me, could you??" I smirked, making my way back over to my boy.

"after Steve made us kiss like that?? fuck no" he smiled, kissing me once more.

"alright so um.. I'll go first and in a few minutes, you can come down??" I suggested earning a nod from the boy.

I gave him another kiss before tiptoeing my way out of the room and towards the stairs.

I made my way down each step and quietly and carefully as humanly possible.

"y/n?" I heard once I was about halfway.

"Steve?" I froze, the boy suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"what are you doing??" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"um bathroom" I replied quickly.

"right. Where's Eddie??" he wondered.

"he also needed the bathroom, he just went in after me" I spoke confidently, continuing to make my way down the stairs. "is anyone else awake?"

"no, I just woke up and notices you were both gone" he shrugged. "thought you ran off to hook up or something"

"Steve, just because you made us kiss.. doesn't mean you've unveiled a secret love affair" I snickered, meeting him at the bottom of the stairs and following him back to the basement.

"fuck" he exclaimed disappointedly.

We entered the basement once more and surprisingly no one else had woken up.

We nuzzled back onto the couch and fell straight back to sleep.

I didn't remember Eddie coming back into the room nor did i wake up next to him.

"morning" Robin yawned loudly, her head rested on my shoulder.

Unsurprisingly Nancy and Jonathan were already awake and probably upstairs making breakfast or something.

Steve on the otherhand was still fast asleep.

"Where's Eddie, Nance and Jonathan??" Robin wondered.

"probably upstairs.. I'll go look just in case" I mumbled, pushing myself off of the couch and heading.. rather impatiently up the stairs.

I could smell eggs and bacon filling the air the moment I reached the first floor.

I could see the kitchen from the basement door and spotted Nancy and Jonathan dancing/cooking to the music on the radio.

I smiled at the sight of the two but the smile instantly dropped when thinking of Eddie.

I thought of just avoiding the two so I wouldn't interrupt them but.. maybe they knew where he was.

"morning" I smiled, entering the kitchen.

"good morning" Nancy smiled in return. "breakfast??"

"soon" I nodded. "uh have you seen Eddie??"

"yeah, we went out front for a smoke and he just told me to go in and he'd be in now but.. I'm guessing he's still out there" Jonathan replied.

"thanks" I sent a smile to the couple before speed walking to the front door.

I swung it open and peeked my head out.

Looking left.

Looking right.

My eyes fell on him.

His foot was propped up against the wall and he had a cigarette loosely hanging from his fingers.

"hey" I spoke softly, closing the door behind me to join him. "you okay??"

He didn't respond.

"Eds?" I grabbed ahold of his free hand.

He turned to look at me.

He hasn't slept.

"what's wrong, bub?" I smiled softly.

"are you sure you want to be with me?" he asked suddenly.

"what?" I gawked at the boy. "I'm the happiest I've ever been, of course I wanna be with you"

"but why? I.. I'm literally Eddie 'The Freak' Munson. I'm a freak, y/n. Being with me means.. getting picked on and people asking you what's wrong with you and people telling you how horrible and weird I am. A life with me is not a happy one" he spoke quickly and frantically.

"no. a life with THEM is not a happy one. A life with you is.. wonder and happiness and.. perfection. you're perfect, Eddie" I frowned at the boy.

"no I.. no I'm not" he shook his head.

I rested my hands on his cheeks and lifted his head to look at me.

"yes. you. are. I don't give a shit about them. I give a shit about you" I spoke gently. "I give so many shits about you"

"so you don't have any doubts about me??" he wondered, nuzzling his head into my hand.

"not in the slightest. do you have any doubts about me??" I asked in return.

"no.. fuck no. you're perfect" he nodded.

"you wanna go home??" I asked gently.

"your home or my home??" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"your home. we can just throw on a film and get some more sleep.. its early anyways" I shrugged.

"okay. you go wait here, I'll get our bags" he smiled before planting a kiss on the tip of my nose and disappearing into the house.

I noticed his cigarette that he had dropped onto the floor.

I stepped on it, twisting it under my foot so that it wouldn't hypothetically set fire to the entire house.

It was only mere seconds later where he had come back anyway.

"that was quick, did you see anyone??" I asked gently.

"no, everyone was upstairs. I just slipped by" he smiled. "we've got to walk by the school to get my van"

"fuck" I groaned hoping we could just hop in and drive there quickly.

"come on, nice little morning walk" he grinned, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"you're chipper all of a sudden" I snickered.

"yeah cause I know you love me" he lifted my hand, kissing the back of it.

I didn't correct him.

Why would I correct him about something correct??