twenty nine)

we raced back to Eddie's trailer, said our hellos to Wayne and escaped into his room.

The night wasn't all too eventful.

Just lots of cuddling and kissing and watching Pretty In Pink.

I didn't think we'd actually end up watching that movie but we did.

And we surprisingly loved it.

Eddie did more though.

I'm gonna tease him about that.

SADLY we had school the next but it was a Friday and we were spending the night at Nancy's so it wasn't all bad.

"morning sleepyhead" I poked his cheek repeatedly as gently snores escaped from his mouth.

"Edwardo" I spoke a little louder.

"Eddie"

"Eddie"

"Eddie"

"Eddie"

"ugh.."

"um.."

"Dio released a new album!"

"what!?" he shot up and frantically looked around the room before his eyes fell on me.

"seriously? that's what wakes you up??" I frowned.

"did they seriously release a new album??" he gawked at me.

"no" I grinned before planting a kiss on his beautiful little pouty lips.

"you're already dressed" he noticed.

"yeah and we've got school so you better be quick" I stared down at him, one hand on hip.

I felt like Nancy.

Or Steve...

More like Steve.

He groaned before getting out of bed and walking across the room to find some clothes.

I began sliding my boots on when I heard him speak from the other side of the room.

"you're so beautiful" I turned to see him looking straight at me.

"get dressed!" I picked up a shirt and threw it in his direction before grinning widely to myself.

"have you seen my Sabbath shirt??" he sighed turning to me once more.

I looked down at my shirt of choice for that morning.

"shit" I didn't hesitate before pulling it over my head and throwing it over at the boy.

He caught it in his hand and began turning away when I think the two of us, in unison realised what I'd just done.

"uh.." shit.

"I'm looking respectfully I promise" he spoke, a small goofy smile on his face.

"shut your mouth" I grinned before grabbing another shirt from the floor.

"no no no.. you don't have to do that yet" he rushed over to me, gently placing his hands on each side of my waist.

His eyes scanned my torso.

"you are just.. so beautiful" his eyes met mine and stayed there.

"really??" I felt a little self concious stood here.

Axel never really complimented my body.

He didn't insult but.. any time I felt bad about it and told him, he didn't reassure me or anything.

He never told me he finds my body beautiful.. not that that's a priority.

It was more.. he never gave me reassurance.

Usually when you say to your partner that you feel ugly or fat one day, they'll reassure you and say that you're beautiful and they love you.

He never did that.

He'd barely compliment me anyway.

When he did, it'd just be like a.. 'you look hot' or "you're so sexy'.

Never a pretty.

Never a beautiful.

Never like this.

Some people might prefer it that way but.. to me, being called hot and sexy all the time by your partner isn't really complimenting.

I don't mind it once or twice in the right circumstance but only those things??

The more I think about it, the more I realise he wasn't right for me.

"you're the prettiest little thing in Hawkins" he scanned my body once more before planting a kiss on my lips and turning to put on the Sabbath shirt.

I slid past him to his chest of drawers and began diving through for another t-shirt.

I grabbed every one I saw and lifted it up to see if it worked.. until..

"is this.. a crop top??" I lifted the shirt and turned my body to show the boy.

"ah fuck. I never wanted anyone to see that.. I just.. I tried it once, didn't like it" he shrugged.

"oh, you are so wearing this one day" I smirked before sliding it over my head and flattening it out.

"there she is" he reached out his hand to hold mine before throwing his bag over one shoulder and leading me out of the trailer and to his van.

"wait, do you wanna go grab some clothes quickly? since we're staying at Nancy's?" I asked quickly.

"I've got spare clothes in the back of the van, don't worry" he mumbled, sliding his car key into ignition and starting the van.

"I'm not even gonna ask" I chuckled nestling myself into the passengers seat before deciding on our music for the journey.

The ride to school was only about 10 minutes but... 10 minutes of music.

I found a Judas Priest disk and slid it into the car radio.

"are there gonna be drinks there tonight??" he asked curiously.

"uhhh.. I don't know. I'll ask Steve and Rob. they might be picking some up after school so we can just join along" I shrugged.

"do you even drink??" he wondered.

"uhh.. not as a habit but if there's alcohol there and someone offers me some then yeah, I'll have a drink" I nodded gently.

"same here, really. nicotine is more of my drug" he chuckled lightly.

"and that's why you and I are one of the same" I grabbed hold of his hand that was on the gear stick.

But before long, I had to remove my hand and walk into school with Eddie by my side.

My friend, Eddie.

That makes me feel sick.

Even though that was the case up until like two days ago.

It's horrible.

Bleh.

School is very boring.

I sat with the boys again at lunch but was soon pulled away because Will and Mike requested help with their English homework.

This is gonna be fun.