π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yù huā (Shining Blossom)
Biānpào (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
🍡HeadCanons after S3🍡

The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen

1.5K 93 10
By dragonshardtales101

"I need to distract myself... I can't let that reeking monkey demon fill my mind with his shameless words." Jinhua took a breath and exhaled through her nose as she could feel the fur on her tail and ears bristle at the mere thought of him.

Snapping her fingers, her figure encased in golden flames as her robes changed to her regular attire that she spotted on a 'magazine page', or so what Mei calls it.

Taking a step through her door, she continued on to the grand City of Metropolis.

-

Hearing the click of her boots, she was in her disguise closely resembling a human like the form she took when she was in the Heavens. She was observing her surroundings as she tried to take her mind off the stressful 'Chat' she discussed with Wukong earlier that day.

And since Mei was let off of training earlier and would now be hanging out with MK in the Arcades, Jinhua took her time to look for that market that Pigsy and Sandy recommended for products for her shop.

Humming to herself as she picked up a jar of vermilion dried leaves, Jinhua perked up at the sound of rushing feet of two figures as they ran through the streets.

"Thieves!!"

"It's those two again-!!"

"Somebody catch those demons!!"

Jinhua turned her gaze towards the other side of the street to see two oni demons. One a shade of warm colors and the other of cool colors. Both being adorned in their respected silver and gold armor all the way up to the tips of they're horns.

Red eyes peering around in expert speed as they weaved around some police officers that tried to grab them. They're wide grins erupted in loud cackled as they high five each other as they jumped over a stall.

Jinhua rubbed her chin, "Those aren't Oni eyes.... Those are the eyes of a Huli Jing..." She muttered with a tilted head.

As the two twin like demons disappeared behind a alleyway and escaping successfully, Jinhua helped a passerby up and collected their items from the street.

"Ah- Thanks, Miss..?"

"No need to thank me. Can you tell me about those two thieves? They seem to be known well around these parts."

"Oh them?" The citizen's face twisted into an annoyed expression so fast it almost spooked Jinhua herself.

"They're both known as the Yin and Jin brothers."

Another citizen overheard and bounced over to join them, "They've been running down this market place for over a few months now...! Snatching anything in sight and running off!"

"They just appear in the morning and afternoon times, the times where it's busy too."

"The nerve of those demon!"

"Why can't they just go when they're not even wanted-!?"

"Always bringing trouble whenever they come by-!"

Jinhua could feel herself growing quiet at they're continuous insults from one after another.

With a quick swipe of her hand, Jinhua held one of the civilians in her grip by their hair. Her face dangerously close to theirs as she held them by they're roots.

"Ow!! W-What are you doing-!?"

With that Jinhua released her hold and calmly patted their head.

"Sorry bout that. There was a bug. And it was just in your hair."

She gave them a smile and continued on her way.

She was getting irritated by the minute as she heard the whispers of just pure insults to the demon race.

"It's the same thing, brother."

"I know but that's the only things we could snatch for today, Yin."

Stopping in her tracks, Jinhua stood in the entrance way of an alleyway. Her eyes peering into the depths to see the two Oni demon brothers. Both crouched close to each other as they dug through a citizen's bag to pull out a few wrapped granola bars and a few chip bags.

Jinhua couldn't help but be reminded of another scenario regarding an alleyway with another baby demon monkey. Her face softened at the remembrance.

Walking down the alley, Jinhua stood behind them with her own bags filled with groceries. Clearing her throat, she caught the attention of the two brothers almost instantly.

"WOAH-! Where'd you come from, lady!?"

"You here to make fun of us!?" Jin stood in front of his brother Yin with his arm out, "To turn us in!?"

Jinhua watched them for a moment until her eyes drifted over to the scraps and barely standing tents.

"No. I'm here for something entirely different."

Jin lowered his arm slightly as he stared at the woman confused, "Then what are you here for exactly...?"

Jinhua smiled softly, placing her hand on his shoulder pad, "I'm here looking for workers."

"Workers? You need some bodyguards or somethin', Miss?" Yin muttered out, leaning on his brother's other shoulder.

"Bodyguard? Oh please, I don't need any kind of protection of any sort." She waved off the idea with an amused look, "I was hoping you two could come by my shop and become my workers."

"A tea shop??" Yin and Jin synced.

"Precisely." Jinhua held a finger up, "Of course I'd be paying you a good outcome with about 20 yuan an hour."

Jin looked at the woman suspiciously and grabbed Yin to the side to discuss things.

Jinhua on the other hand continued to observe her surrounding while they continued to chat in a huddle pile.

On one side of the alleyway was a measly fire pit with a small pot fitting the middle of a barely standing stand.

They both shared one tent that was held up by a broken stick in the middle while they slept on dirty and filthy rags for blankets.

A frown slowly her face as she continued to scan the surrounding.

"Uh Ma'am..?"

Jinhua perked up at the sudden formal manner of speaking to her.

Yin stood in front of his brother for a moment and spoke up first, "We both will work under you only under one condition."

"And that is?"

"You tell us who exactly you are..." Jin narrowed his scarlet eyes, "You don't smell like any mortal or human around these parts... And you have the scent of a fellow demon."

Jinhua turned towards them with her hands on her hips, "My name is Jinhua. A demoness that just wants to rid her days of no more battles." She aid as she slowly shifted into her true demon form, "And I hope you keep my identity a secret in the demon market below." She held a finger over her lips in mischief, "I'd like to surprise a couple of demons of my return."

Yin and Jin both gawked at the tall and mystic demon that exuded such demonic Chi energy.

"Your- Your the one who defeated uncle in the Great War!" Jin pointed in a short screech.

"Uncle...?" Jinhua tapped her chin in realization at his statement, "Are you perhaps Two-Faced Vixen's children?"

Yin nodded with a bright smile while Jin frowned in suspense.

"So that would make you two princes of the Huli Jing's." She muttered in thought, "No wonder you both had they're red eye features..."

"ARE YOU REALLY THE GREAT BATTLE MAIDAN, JINHUA!?"

Jinhua was slightly startled by that title, "Battle Maidan??" She chuckled at the absurd statement, "First time hearing such thing."

Jin smiled to himself, "It was a title that the Huli Jing's gave you after defeating the great and powerful Demon Fox King! Only people from the race of Huli Jing's knew of it."

"That's interesting.." Jinhua hummed to herself as she shifted back to a more human look, "Now that you know of me, It's time we get out of this place and head to the tea shop. Am I right, gentlemen?" She glanced back at the two demon who saluted immediately to her question in amusement.

"Right, Boss lady!"

"Anything for the money-!" Jin was smacked in the head by his brother and fixed his statement, "Anything for the Boss!"

"Right. Let's be off then."

With a snap of her fingers she consumed the group in golden flames as they disappeared from the alleyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 69 7
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
115K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
16.6K 454 10
The battle of Mk and the Lady Bone Demon had ended, but nobody knew how injured Mk was until they all made it back to their normal lives. !READ THIS...
3.8K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...