Blood stained Water

KiwiJane tarafından

Vampire Knight × reader *ONGOING* Luna Yushori, a girl with a uncureable and frankly unnamed sickness dies, b... Daha Fazla

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
《Chapter 3》
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
|||Oneshot|||
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

651 26 2
KiwiJane tarafından

Back at the party the atmosphere buzzed with celebration but still there was a underlying unease among the groups. Whether worry or giddy excitement.

Zero had decided to retreat to his dorm- not wanting to deal with the aristocrats or Hunters for the rest of the night.
Nikari however had decided to stay-
never really moving through the party much. She mainly just hung around the one spot, frozen.
Nikari wasn't really sure what to do when Luna got carried away. Or while Kaname had her under his spell.

But the words Zero spoke still had a hold on her. What could she have done? What should she have done?
Probably something. Anything.
Zero did. He tried. If the others hadn't shown up- who knows what they'd have to resort to...
Someone would've most likely died. Although Nika knew it would probably have been her seeing as she had the weakest blood in the whole school.
Maybe she shouldn't have stopped herself when she wanted to follow the group back.
Nika rubbed the silky straps of her dress in hope to distract herself. The glass in her hand stayed empty but served as something for her hands to do despite crossing them.

Something cold blew against her shoulder asif ice was placed on it.
Behind her stood a beautiful girl with jet black hair that framed her body with its lenght. "There's no need to look so worried. Luna will be fine- she always is. Oh and I'm Aoi," She bowed.
Immediately Nikari took note of how the girl's skin glistened a slight transparent white. Like a lake of frozen water. Nika stammered out an awnser,
"Oh- uh how did you know I was worried about her?"

"You two are friends, yes? You're Nikari? She wrote to us and mentionedyou in some of her letters."
She nodded while fidgeting with her dress.
"Then it was only safe to assume you'd be worried."

Takuma smiled. Despite earliers unease he kept the party lively. Although he kept searching for Zero- wanting to ask him specifically about what happened earlier. Next option was to ask Nikari. She was relatively easy to spot among the crowd. He identified a Kagetsu student conversing with her as well.
"Thank you again, please enjoy the rest of the night!" Making his way from the group of party goers towards the tables of food.
"Dissaplinary Committee!"

Nikari spun around with a suprised tone and met the blonde's sight.
"Oh Takuma,"
"I just wanted to ask if Luna's allright? It looked rather painful earlier," The vampire held nothing but sympathy for his classmate-to-be.
Nika scrunched her eyebrows with uncertainty. "Well, I'm not really sure-"  "She's just fine!"
Katsuo chipped in with an aloof tone, turning from the tables. The ghost girl wondered aloud at her classmates presence, "You're back, wait wasn't Akuma with you?" 
"Don't tell me he's secretly drinking again." Yukari sighed with slight irratance her hand on her hip as she contemplated whether she needed to go find him. "He wanted to stay with Lu and I searched his bag before we left,"
They all seemed so close. Like they knew eachother for a long time.
"So how long have you guys known Luna for?"
"Since we were like umm... 7 I think," "Wow."

"Takuma, could you tell us more about Cross Academy?" Yukari wondered, taking in the sight of the school building in the distance.

"Well... all the students are separated into a Day- and NightClass, ofcourse only vampires are allowed in the NightClass. Our DayClass doesn't know about well: all this. How about you all- I don't know much or anything about Kagetsu really?"

"Well we also have the two separate Classes but none of us are human. Tho our Night Class consists of our most Elite students and Nightlings"
"A nightling what's that?" Nika tilted her head.
"That's the term we use to describe those with more nocturnal instincts. Like a nickname. Examples like Vampires& Werewolves,"

"What are you all then- wait I didn't mean it like that!" Nikari felt a flush of red on her cheeks. "Don't worry," Yukari set a hand on the girls shoulder for assurance. "We have vampires like you guys- the Samaki brothers," Yukari held out a palm in the direction of the scattered brothers.
"I'm a werewolf-vampire Hybrid." She retracted her palm towards herself.

"I'm a Futakuchi-onna ,it's a type of Yokai," Aio whispered the last clarification. She looked over to a group neaby, "Avira over there is a ghost,"  "Ghost!"
"Then you see there's the twins- Shizuko and Akuma ,they're the ones with the horns," Katsuo nodded towards the mintgreen haired boy with his raven colored horns. All on his lonesome. "They're half onii."

"Wow vampires, hybrids, yokai, ghosts...fascinating. Kagetsu certainly has a wide range of supernatural uh." Nikari commented. "I didn't even know anything other humans and vampires existed. And i guess sirens too," Takuma held a wide eyed gleam.
"Well most other supernatural species are somewhat smaller than the vampires. Most of our school is made up of vampires."

"Wait what are you then Katsuo?"
Nikari felt a bashful blush as she stared up at the boy. His dark mullet framing his face infront of the candlelight.
"Werewolf." A toothy grin stretched at the girl's wide eyes. Two triangular ears arose from his mullet. A tear rung soon after. Immediately a look of regret crossed his face.

"Seriously I fixed those last week!"
An agile figure jumped onto the werewolf's back- clawing onto his jacket. "Cat get off!"
"No!" She bit into his ear much like kittens would do to their parents while playing. "Don't go showing off and ruining my work again!" She vaguely mumbled. "Okay fine I'm sorry, I'll change back then! Now get off!"
"Don't change now Dummy. Or do you want to show off your undies too?" Cat warned with a guilty pout.

"And this is Cat- she's a beast-person like Katsuo—guess you can say both our Kat's are animals," Yukari giggled at her remark.
Cat walked away to join Rima and surprisingly enough the suit was left without a scratch. As the night progressed Nikari got to learn more about the foreign teens. And met more and more of the class.

"So what the deal with the other guy?" Shizuko finnaly spoke among the group. "Other guy? Oh you must mean Zero," Nika took a sip from her glass- not realizing it was empty. "What about him?"
He stared straight into her soul like it was a murder investigation. "What is he to Luna exactly?"
'Wow straight to the point I see.'
"Oh uh, he's our Dissaplinary Captain. The three of us run the Dissaplinary Committee together."
"May I?" Aido held a champagne bottle in hand and his other hand open. He was lurking nearby looking for a conversation to join. "Oh thank you Idol- Aido."

"And what about him: the one on the balcony?"
"Oh that's Kaname, I don't really know much about that. Luna doesn't seem to like him very much tho," both stared at the man. Shizuko however had a thinly laced glare fixed on him. His little stunt earlier wasn't gonna cut it. Not to mention how Luna had described him the few times he came up in conversation over the years.

"Nikari!" None other than Luna called out. She sat in an old looking wheelchair- the onii boy pushing her. Ignoring the full champagne glass Aido held, she ran full speed towards her friend. "A wheelchair what the hell happened?" Immediately the other students took note of the siren's return.

"Look who's back," Shu spoke as he joined the quick growing group.

"Don't worry Nika- Akuma's just over reácting," Luna looked up accusingly to the boy.  "You were shot!?" Akuma yelled in confusing, as who wouldn't be concerned.
"Buuut he was dead set on not letting me walk so now I'm here.
Now can you go enjoy the party please?" Akuma scoffed but refused, saying that he was still sceptical of the vampires despite the wound being covered.
The mint haired brother took his place behind Luna, bending down to hug her. His chin resting on the back of the wheelchair and arms half-hazzadly draped on her shoulders. "Aren't you suppose to be in bed: resting?"
"Yeah but Fireball over here was gonna miss the party."

"I'll steal her then- you heard Lulu: fuck off and enjoy." Laito playfully threw around his language. Tho he pushed the brothers aside and rolled the girl away. Shizuko pouting as he was enjoying his hug but stopped for a moment assessing Luna's neck. Her choker and dress had ripped with her transformation earlier. This means she had to manage a quick outfit change before returning to the party.
Luna merely smiled and waved lightly at the group moving further and further away. Soon they joined the second eldest brother: Reiji among the crowds. "Look who I stole!"

"I see you're a real fish out of water tonight," Reiji joked without a chuckle. "I'm aware," Luna sarked rolling her eyes. Her tail propped up in the foot- and legrest. Her gills were on full display for anyone to stare. Oh and stare they certainly did.

"Luna you're back?" A calm voice spoke with airy suprise. Shiki wasn't sure she'd be back this quick. He was accompanied by Takuma who was smiles all around. "Sorry about earlier Takuma. Hope I didn't disturb the party too much," Luna held a palm out adding to the apology. "Don't even worry about that- I'm just happy you're allright."

"You can't just steal her away like that Laito," Shizuko stomped over with halflid eyes and puffed cheeks. "But I just did?"
Ignoring the sarcastic remark Shizuko draped his arms around her once again, checking his suspicions. His head resting on hers. "Don't be so pouty," Luna giggled reaching an uninjured arm towards one of his. Shizuko made sure he knew where this Kaname character was at all times. Making sure to keep Luna as far away from him as possible. It had to be him. With how close he was earlier it just had to be his fang marks on her neck.

The rest of the night went on without any trouble. Although Kaname had decided to keep his distance and to just observe- he knew things were falling into place. Slowly but surely he would have what he wanted.

In Zero's dorm however he had himself tossing and turning in the sheets trying to force himself into a slumber.
The moon cooing at him through his open curtains. Later on he had given up and tossed his blanket over his head in an attempt to block his never ending thoughts and scenarios.
But he knew he'd never escape any of them. Not him. Nor her.
He knew another kind of hell awaited him after that day. All he could do now is wait for it to happen.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N
Hey guys, I'd just like to promote a fic a friend and I are collaborating on. It's called The Sun Also has Shadows and is posted on both Lexiosaurus and my page, it's a bnha story with oc's. Only the first chapter is up on the moment but go give it a read, trust me you won't regret it.
Edit~ there are a few more chapters up so go give it a read.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.1K 1.5K 37
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
42.4K 895 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
36.7K 998 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
122K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !