๐”พ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yรน huฤ (Shining Blossom)
Biฤnpร o (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
๐ŸตHeadCanons after S3๐Ÿต

Departure

1.7K 113 59
By dragonshardtales101

"Wait wait! Why'd the screen cut off! Did it die on us..??" MK questioned as he tried to shake the flame made screen but just fell through and landed on the coffee table.

Tang pushed his glasses back, "It probably cut off as it seems Jinhua's body had finally been put to rest from the raging battle of fighting two demon lords."

"SHE DIED!?" Mei gasped out dramatically then turned to Jinhua herself, who sat calmly on her seat with a small smile, "YOUR A GHOST!?"

"No." She smiled.

"A ZOMBIE!?" MK leaned over his best friend with narrowed eyes.

"And no." Jinhua chuckled, fiddling with the stem of her pipe.

Tang cleared his throat and dragged the two tens back into their chairs, "No she's an immortal demon guys-!"

"Just a demon at the time... So my healing process was slower than a immortals." Jinhua explained.

"So what happened next??" MK edged closer and leaned into Jinhua's side as she started to comb her fingers through his brown locks.

"Well... A celebration commenced afterwards of course."

Slowly waking up from her unconscious, she couldn't hold or bring the strength to open her eyes as she just felt tired.

That didn't stop her from using her other senses.

Perking her ears up, she listened closely to her surrounding and felt that she was in a room distant from some sort of party happening down a hall or something.

Trying to test the waters, she slowly began to regain feeling in her hands as she recognized that one of them were being held in a soft paw.

Giving the hand a small squeeze, she heard the soft snores of someone nearby and assumed it was her hand capturer.

Finally regaining her strength slowly, Jinhua could finally open her eyes and see where she was.

Looking down at her arms first and saw they were bandaged all the way up to her shoulders. Annoying yes.. But if it'll help heal faster then so be it.

As she looked out the window, she noticed it was still moon high. She didn't know how long she's been out but she could tell that it wasn't the same day they defeated the Spider Queen...

Doing a full on double take on her room, she noticed she was in the hospital bay. Her bed made with fluffy and lushed blankets and pillows to keep her comfortable.

A low purring was heard to her left as she glanced over to see one of Macaque's shadow clones smiling down at her happily.

With a strained smile of her own, she was helped up from her bed and guided out of the room.

After walking down a couple of rooms Jinhua finally regained all her strength and could walk without worrying about tripping over her own feet.

As the Shadow Clone kept her arm wrapped around his bicep, he placed his paw over hers securely to keep her steady.

As they turned the corner they noticed a double door wide open with lights filtering out into the dark halls.

Once they made it to the doors and peered in, it was full on chaos.

Wukong and Zhu Baije were running on top of tables, stealing Spider Guard's meals and deserts. Ao Ji was sitting in the corner at a table, trying to act like they didn't know the two idiots causing a full on game of chase on the tables.

Shu Wujing on the other hand was out drinking everyone who challenged him.

He was on his 47th serving of Saki.

Jinhua didn't know whether to be concerned or impressed that he could do that as a water spirit. Or that he might turn into a Saki spirit by the end of this journey.

She glanced over to the side and saw Tang Sanzuang discussing some words with Macaque who kept the relic in his hold while the monk kept preserving it with his cicada abilities.

As if Macaque had a radar, She watched his ears twitch and then perk up as he whipped his head so fast in her direction.

The monk being startled by his friend's sudden behavior turned to see who he was looking at and saw the golden demoness watch them curiously from the entrance.

"Ah-! You must be GuanYin's daughter and Protector of the relic that saved my life!" He waved at her politely.

But his statement was heard by almost everyone in the room and everything went silent as they all turned their heads towards the woman.

Wukong and Zhu Baije got distracted by the statement and toppled over as they tripped themselves, which resulted in the spider demons chasing to also trio themselves and land on the two apprentices.

Jinhua placed her bandaged hands on her hips and leaned on her right foot, "What? Never seen a Heaven Demoness before?" She smirked. Twirling her loose golden locks between her fingers.

The monk waddled over in his loose robes and gently held up the relic for her. The flower seemed to almost wilt and slowly die in the monks hands, "I'm sorry, but my affinity with this sort of relic is hard to maintain but it lasted long enough for your recovery." He smiled up at her, "It's the least I could do for my savior..."

Jinhua dipped her head and gently took hold of the relic in its rightful place, "Thank you, Great Monk." She smiled back politely, "It was a pleasure..."

"YOOOOOO!" Wukong stood up from underneath the mountain of people and shot them flying as he ran forward and scooped Jinhua up by her waist and swung her around happily, "My favorite lady friend! How you feelin'! It's been a couple of days!"

Jinhua let a laugh bubble out as she grinned down at her bronze furred friend, "Never better now that this whole rollercoaster is over!"

Macaque walked up to the two with a weak smile, "Not quiet..." He dipped his head in Jinhua's direction, almost apologizing for ruining the happy moment, "But the real mastermind hasn't come out yet..." he stated with a frown as the shadow clone that guided Jinhua here slinked back into his shadow.

Wukong slowly placed Jinhua back down on her feet, "Aughhh...! Your such a party pooper sometimes, Mac-!" He pouted but was cut off by the guards from earlier, full on tackling him into a dog pile. Zhu Baije landed on top with almost everyone underneath him letting out a painful groan.

"I am afraid he is correct, your ladyship..." Another voice joined the group.

Jinhua turned to see the little Prince now in whole different body of a woman, her crown adorning her head perfectly like a war helmet as her face was caked in makeup fit for royalty. But the whole reason Jinhua recognized her was the little beauty mark under her lip and the glowing bright green eyes that shined like emeralds.

Jinhua smiled up at the new Spider Queen, "I see you've grown, your majesty..." She smiled curtly as she lifted her trailing waist robe in a small, polite, curtsy.

"Oh no need for the formalities, I'd rather you keep being yourself around me just as you treated me when I was a Prince..." She smiled down at the demoness that kept saving her when they were in the midst of battle.

"So I can safely assume you finished the ritual of your sisters and became the new Slider Queen that your people needed." Jinhua hummed with a proud tone.

"Indeed I did."

Macaque grimaced at the thought and looked to the side with a scrunched up nose. While Tang Sanzuang himself looked on like a lost puppy in the conversation as he has absolutely no clue to what the ritual intel or does.

The Spider Queen carried on and walked passed the disarray of demons that fought for the last plate of steamed turkey. With Wukong diving in head first and Zhu cannon balling the sea of spiders.

It was critical damage.

Clearing her throat, Jinhua spoke up first as she glanced over at Macaque and saw him give her a nod of confirmation that there are no eavesdroppers.

"It's about the mastermind, Isn't it?" She stated with a stern tone as she held the relic close to her chest.

The other three gave grim looks.

Jinhua crossed her arms, "Well I can safely say that I know what their goal is.."

The Spider Queen met her gaze and nodded.

"Tang Sanzuang was the bait to draw me out with the relic... And they used the two demon lords to try and gain control over its powers." The Queen stated with a hushed tone. Her legs tucked in neatly as she addressed the situation.

"So they were trying to gain the immortality and power of the Golden Lotus..." Macaque stated with furrowed brows as he stood next to Jinhua.

"Now I feel like I've been used as a pawn in a chess game...." Tang stated grimly.

Jinhua patted the Monk on the shoulder in comfort, "It's not your fault... I don't think anyone has ever seen such a feat until now..."

"Correct, And the fact that they are still out there planning and scheming does not help calm my nerves..." Spider Queen sighed.

"That only leaves what needs to be done." Macaque said as he glanced over at Jinhua.

"What do you plan to do from here on?" Tang asked curiously.

Jinhua frowned and rubbed her chin in thought, "The relic isn't safe here. I need to return to the high heavens and place it in its rightful place."

"And after that..?" Macaque spoke up, his arms crossed.

Jinhua could feel herself hesitate at his question. She could feel her tongue go dry as she answered the most obvious, "I will then stay there and stand guard until my mother, GuanYin, says otherwise..." she trailed off as she felt suffocated and constricted at the statement.

Tang and the Spider Queen both looked on with sullen frowns at the answer which confused the demoness.

'Why do they look at me like so..?'

'Isn't that what is expected of me..??'

'Is that not my duty to uphold?'

At their reactions, Jinhua could feel her smile drop slightly with a slip of her composure.

She shook her head and patted Macaque on the shoulder, "Let's get back to the party and not waste this joyous night of celebration, shall we?"

With that she turned away from the group first and walked over to Ao Ji to discuss the pros and cons of their own fire abilities.

Tang and The Spider Queen glanced at each other with worry before staring after the demoness and continuing their own little tasks.

Macaque was the only one left to look after Jinhua who seemed to be forcing that fake political mask of hers when she spoke to the other companions of the group.

-

After taking a sip from a bowl of her Saki, a spider guard bumped shoulders with her and looked at her curiously, "Heyyyyy- I heard you have a weird style of fighting...!"

Another drunk Spider guard leaned over his friend's shoulder, "Yeaaaaaaahhhh the foot work was more fancy than normal-!" He hicupped.

Jinhua hummed in amusement as she looked at the growing crowd of curious spider demons.

"It's called Sword Dancing." She answered bluntly as she took another sip from her red bowl.

"Mind showing us a few mooooovvesss." One asked in a slurred tone.

Jinhua perked up as she heard the music shift into a upbeat hearty rhythm with the drums and flutes going well together.

"Very well. But I won't be doing much." She chuckled as she rose from her seat with the guards starting to cheer her on.

With that she jumped on the table holding her robes up fluently. As shook off her shoes and started hopping up and down lightly on the table as she weaved through the plates and bowls.

"Let's put on a grand show."

At that she started twirling around using her arms to seem like she was in a fluid haze.

The guards around her hooted and yelled out encouragements as one by one a challenger would take the table with the her and try to unbalance the other.

All failing unsuccessfully.

That until Wukong decided to take a try.

Jinhua just chuckled and leered down at the Monkey King, "You really wanna do this, funny man?"

"And try to get you off your high horse? Yes." Wukong smirked in determination.

Zhu Baije was in the crowd as he shouted out, "Beat his ass for me, Jinhua!"

Ao Ji was beside him as he watched with amusement, "Please put him in his place."

Shu Wujing was knocked out after his 64th intake of alcohol servings.

Tang just smiled as he took his standing on Jinhua's side and waved politely to Wukong who gapped at his group in betrayal.

"How could you guys! Your supposed to be on my side!"

Zhu Baije let out a cackle, "And miss the chance of seeing the Great Monkey Sage get his ass handed?? I THINK NOT!" He roared in laughter.

Jinhua just muffled a giggle as she slowly placed her foot out first and started to slowly prowl around Wukong.

"You gonna go through with it?"

"Yeah, I'm not the type to take back things I've said.... So no." Wukong shrugged and started to leap forward with a punch.

"Very well then." Jinhua stated as she veered to the side and barely dodged the attack as she swerved under a high kick and twirled around a strike of his other fist.

Jinhua ducked and turned over several attacks and strikes as she jumped up in the air and did a split to dodge the sweep kick.

Even when she tried to strike the bronze monkey, he had barely any time to catch his breathe before she began another barrage of attacks for his vital points.

It was hard keep dodging her attacks because a regular person would look in the direction they would strike but instead, Jinhua observes her opponent's body movements and foot work and strikes without hesitation of knowing where it hits.

It was a frightening style of fighting.

As Wukong was distracted by his thoughts, Jinhua noticed his sluggish posture and upper kicked his jaw straight up into the air as she got the chance after leaning to the right and twisting out of the way of his own strike of the palm.

Wukong fell back at the sudden strike of pain and landed on his back, "Ack-!"

A sudden hit on his chest made him look up to see Jinhua place her foot directly on his chest, pinning him down. Her smirking face forever looking at him in amusement.

"Give in, oh mighty Monkey King equal to the heavens above..?" She jeered, lightly tapping her bottom lip playfully in mock.

Wukong gawked at the sight as multiple people in the crowd started whistling at the sight and started saying a lot of interesting things like:

'Would she step on me, if I asked nicely?'

Or.

'Damn-! I'll be the bottom to her top if she ever asks-! If you know what I mean..'

Jinhua stepped off of him and held out her hand, "I only won because you looked lost in thought." She smiled.

Wukong rolled his eyes and lightly punched her shoulder playfully, "Your too humble you know that!?"

Zhu Baije and Ao Ji were behind him, mocking him and redid how Jinhua placed her foot on his chest.

Wukong felt his temple pop a vein as he turned and tackled the two in pure irritation as they both began cackling at how easy it was to annoy him.

Jinhua turned to see a certain darker toned monkey slink away to the balcony outside of the loud roars of laughter and repetitive chatter in the air.

Narrowing her eyes, she slowly made her way over and grabbed a tossed shawl that was left on the ground. Taking silent steps, she made her spot next to him as she looked off into the beautiful scenery of the grand City of Silk Ridge.

"When are you leaving?"

The question rang in the air as Macaque kept his eyes steady ahead of him without budging a muscle.

Jinhua letting out a sigh, leaned her head on the rails and idly played with a loose spider web, "I leave tomorrow at dawn... It's best for me to leave as soon as possible so that the relic will be kept safe."

"And what of your safety...?" He questioned with the a slight annoyed tone.

Jinhua let a small smile paint across her face, "My safety means nothing in regards to protecting this relic...." She looked down at the glowing golden lotus that seemed to come back to life as soon as it reached her hold.

"Then let me come with you."

Jinhua finally looked over at Macaque with widened eyes.

"What?"

Macaque looked at her with furrowed brows as his eyes shone a glint of so many emotion spiraling around in his golden orbs.

"Let me protect you...!" He held his hands out trying to express what he was trying to say.

Jinhua felt her body root to the ground, her eyes slowly shifting into one of confusion and a hint of fear as Macaque in front of her was starting to remind her of someone who was dear to her.

"I... I don't need protection...!" She almost spat out. Her ears straightened up as she felt her fur start bristling at the thought of another person protecting her and then just tossing their life away.

Macaque stood his ground as he put his hand over her trembling ones, "Jinhua... Please... the mastermind is still out there... You might as well be sitting duck out there in the open just yelling out that you have the relic!"

"But I'm not! I am Jinhua! Second Daughter of GuanYin and the sworn protector of the Golden Lotus Relic preserved by my mother! I am not some damsel in distress that needs one's protection!"

Macaque felt his ears pin down in rising irritation, "Your heavenly titles mean nothing to the demon out there just waiting for the moment to trap you in their grip! It would be better for me to come along with you and escort you along the way...!" He sounded almost desperate at this point as she watched how his tail was flickering back and forth in uneasy sways.

Jinhua felt her hackles raise as she bared her teeth as she felt a almost angry laugh rise from her chest, "Ha-! But that's the thing! A demon will be never welcomed in the likes of heaven! Your place is here with Wukong and the Monk and to protect him throughout the journey!"

"Then what about you! Your a demon as well! It can't be that hard...!"

Eyes blazing, she felt a sudden rise of a burning sensation prickling at the tips of her fingers, "You think it was EASY!? Nothing in that wretched place was EASY! Living wasn't easy! Trying to even walk on the sacred ground was surely not EASY!!" She felt her head start aching at the remembrance of her life starting out in the Heavens.

"Trying to survive as a half demon was never easy in this accursed world we call our home!" She practically shouted in his face, "It's a practical he'll bend! I've lived through so much- so much-...!" She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from letting out a choked sob.

"If you think I'd go back to that accursed place by my own will, then your damn wrong.... The only reason I go through that insanity is for and only my mother..."

She lifted her head and met his unreadable expression as he leaned on the rails quietly.

"She was... the only one to accept me without hesitation...! People think I'm close to my siblings but I'm not... We only put up an act to appease our mother's happiness above our own..." She turned away and put her attention back on the bright lantern lights in the streets, "I accepted this role by the wishes of my mother's words... I took on this journey to not disturb my mother's peace and happiness for the downright chaos that would soon ensue if I left you and Wukong by your lonesome..."

A short unamused snort erupted from the demoness, "So at tomorrow's sun-rise I will depart... And you, Macaque, will stay with your group as your supposed to."

Macaque tried to speak up but was cut off by Jinhua's sharp look, "If I do end up being attacked I will face it head on and do the task that I am meant to fulfill." With that she she pushed off the rails and turned back towards the party, "This discussion is over."

-

Making sure everything was packed, Jinhua readjusted her sword and the bag that kept the relic hidden from any prying eyes.

She looked behind her to see the Monk's Group and whole Spider Kingdom standing by the entrance watching her and waving goodbye. Multiple of the guards crying an tearing up.

Wukong ran up to her, bawling tears, "Why didn't you say you were leaving the gang!! You should've said so sooner...!!" He wailed while clinging onto her waist.

Jinhua sighed and patted his head and energetic self, "Yeah, yeah... Sorry bout that... Plans came up and I need to leave as soon as possible..."

Wukong sniffled and just started rubbing his face in her stomach, "Nooooooooo..!"

Tang and Ao Ji grabbed Wukong by the shoulders and steered him back towards the group with apologetic smiles.

Zhu Baije stepped up with an judging look in his eyes as he looked her up and down, his arms crossed, "You know... For a demoness, you aren't too bad for a fighter and guardian sent from GuanYin."

Jinhua just smiled, "Thanks... You aren't too bad yourself, considering your a pig for a demon with a pitch fork for a weapon." She smiled innocently.

This instantly set Zhu Baije off as he went to tackle her but was caught by Tang who grabbed him by his loose shirt and dragged him back with a mouth full of words and scoldings.

Jinhua finally turned her gaze to Macaque who stood off to the side, leaning on a pillar with his arms crossed. His eyes drifted over to her's coincidently and he quickly looked away, feeling his chest twist and constrict from the remembrance of the argument from last night.

With a sad smile, Jinhua turned to leave but was stopped in her tracks as she saw a small emerald ornament shaped into spider that had the same color scheme of a certain Queen she knew.

She glanced upward and saw the Spider Queen herself smiling down at her with a friendly grin, "You weren't just about to leave without saying goodbye to me, weren't you?"

A small amused laugh fell from Jinhua's lips as she slowly took hold of the ornament and pinned it to her sash securely so it wouldn't be lost if she were to enter a battle, "I would never leave my favorite lil' spider demon no farewell. That would be terrible manners."

The Spider Queen chuckled and leaned in closer, "Do you remember that question you asked me when we first met?"

Jinhua's eye's widened at the memory as she looked at the woman surprised, "Your gonna tell me? But a demon's real name is something sacred and could be used to force a demon under a slave contract...! Why would you tell me such a thin-!" She was cut off from her rambling by a claw of the Spider Queen's

A fond smile overtook the Queen's face as she let out an amused laugh, "I'm sure you wouldn't force me to do anything against my will... You just aren't that kind of person that would risk everything to protect a child like me..."

Jinhua gapped as she felt the Queen lean close enough so that she felt her hot breath on her own ears.

"My name is-..............."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
1.9K 59 9
I don't even know man, spicynoodles, a lot of angst. Pls read I work hard
34K 1.5K 79
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” "ษช ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€๊œฐแด€ส€, ๊œฑแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡... สŸษชแด แด‡." โ””โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€...
7K 315 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...