Our Story • glee

By TrueAlpha11x

Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on... More

✨Introductions✨
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
Vitamin D 1x06
Throwdown 1x07
Mash-up 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power Of Madonna 1x15
Home 1x16
Bad Reputation 1x17
Laryngitis 1x18
Dream On 1x19
Theatricality 1x20
Funk 1x21
Journey to Regionals 1x22
Season 2
Audition 2x01
Britney/Brittany 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05
Never Been Kissed 2x06
The Substitute 2x07
Furt 2x08
Special Education 2x09
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14
Sexy 2x15
Original Song 2x16
Night Of Neglect 2x17
Born This Way 2x18
Rumours 2x19
Prom Queen 2x20
Funeral 2x21
New York 2x22
Season 3
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Asian F 3x03
Pot O' Gold 3x04
The First Time 3x05
Mash-Off 3x06
I Kissed A Girl 3x07
Hold On To Sixteen 3x08
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x09
Yes/No 3x10
Michael 3x11
The Spanish Teacher 3x12
Heart 3x13
On My Way 3x14
Big Brother 3x15
Saturday Night Glee-Ver 3x16
Dance With Somebody 3x17
Choke 3x18
Prom-Asaurus 3x19
Props 3x20
Nationals 3x21
Goodbye 3x22
Season 4
The New Blake 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
Makeover 4x03
The Break-Up 4x04
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x05
Glease 4x06
Dynamic Duets 4x07
Thanksgiving 4x08
Swan Song 4x09
Glee, Actually 4x10
Sadie Hawkins 4x11
Naked 4x12
Diva 4x13
I Do 4x14
Girls (And Boys) On Film 4x15
Feud 4x16
Guilty Pleasures 4x17
Shooting Star 4x18
Sweet Dreams 4x19
Lights Out 4x20
Wonder-Ful 4x21
All or Nothing 4x22
Season 5
Love, Love, Love 5x01

Preggers 1x04

1.2K 43 32
By TrueAlpha11x

"Would you like to inform me of why I'm currently walking around the mall by myself?" Blake asks her best friend sarcastically over the phone. "Cause last time I checked, you invited me here."

"Look I know, I know. I suck. It's just that I kinda got caught up in something." Ace explains to the passive aggressive girl.

"And what exactly did you get yourself caught up in?"

"I was um... talking to someone." The boy explains trying to get himself out of sharing.

"Who is someone? Look I'm not trying to be an ass but you did ditch your best friend for said person. Soooo I think I deserve to know."

Ace sighs dramatically, "why can't I just have my secrets?"

"Oh dear boy," Blake giggles "because that's not how best friends work."

"Fine..." he takes a deep breath, "I was talking to Quinn." He whispers almost inaudibly.

"Boy," Blake sasses. "You better speak up before I go to your house and-"

"I was talking to Quinn!" The boy says loudly so he wouldn't have to face the wrath of Blake Henley.

Blake's jaw drops for a moment, but she composed herself. "What do you mean you were talking to Quinn? Like Quinn Fabray? Finn's girlfriend Quinn Fabray? Your crush since sixth grade Quinn Fabray?"

"Yes." Ace sighs. "She needed help with some science homework. And we were partnered up by our teacher for the rest of the semester so we exchanged numbers." He explains, "and there's nothing suspicious happening, so you can avoid going down that rabbit hole."

"Well... I guess that's a valid reason to bail. You've been pardoned." Blake says jokingly.

"We'll gee thanks Mr. President." Ace says sarcastically.

"You're welcome." She smiles. "Alright well I'm gonna finish shopping so I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Sounds good. Talk to you later."

The two friends hang up, and the girl walks into her favorite coffee/tea shop. She gets herself a Raspberry Passion Tango Tea Lemonade, and heads out of the shop. As she's walking she feels her phone buzz and goes to grab it out, but is suddenly interrupted by a larger body crashing into hers.

"What the hell?!" The girl yells as her drink splashes on her new shirt.

"Why are you yelling? You're the one who bumped into me." A snarky voice says.

Blake angrily looks up at the boy, she notices his pretty blue eyes and smooth brown hair. She'd normally find him quite attractive if it wasn't for his attitude.

"Excuse me?" She asks incredulously. "YOU bumped into ME. I was just grabbing my phone from my purse. And no one was in front of me before I grabbed it."

"That kinda proves my point, you weren't paying attention. Therefore you bumped into me." The boy smirks at her. "So I'll accept my apology now."

Blake laughs at the boy's cockiness, "In your dreams boy wonder. Never gonna happen."

The boy flashes his infamous smirk at her again. "Boy wonder huh? Didn't exactly think we were at the nickname stage yet. Haven't even got your actual name."

"Well don't hold your breath, cause you're not gonna get it."

"Come on." He smiles. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Normally Blake would just walk away and move on with her day. But something about the boy just grabbed her attention.

"Blake. Blake Henley."

"Nice to meet you Blake Henley." He takes her hand and kisses it. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be."

The boy starts walking off, and Blake realizes he never shared his name. "Hey!" She shouts. "You never told me your name!"

The boy simply looks back and winks at her, as he continues to walk away from her and out of the front doors of the mall.

"What the hell?" Blake whispers to herself. The girl just simply shakes her head and tries to forget the weird encounter.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

The next day Blake is sitting next to Mercedes and Kurt as they talk about Blake's run in with the stranger at the mall.

"Girl, why does all the entertaining stuff happen to you?" Mercedes asks.

"I don't even know. It's not like I ask for it. And honestly I've been trying to forget about it, but it's just stuck in my head. I can't believe I didn't even get his name."

"Maybe you'll run into him again." Kurt suggests. "Lima isn't that big."

"Ok but that's only IF he lives here. For all I know he could've just been visiting." Blake counters.

"That is true. But just keep your eyes open. I'm sure you'll meet him again."

"I don't even think I want to meet him again. He was kind of a jerk. I'm more bothered about how he knows my name but I don't know his."

"I'm sure it's nothing. It's not like it'll bite you in the ass in the future right?" Mercedes asks.

"No I guess not." Blake says.

As the three continue talking Mr. Schue walks in and starts randomly handing out sheet music.

"Excuse me," Rachel says, grabbing everyone's attention. "This isn't the right key."

"No. It's actually the right key." Mr. Schue says back to the girl.

"No, no, this is the alto part." The girl says, sure he had made a mistake.

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo."

"Oh my gosh! Congrats girl!" Blake gets up and hugs Tina.

Tina smiles, "T-Thanks."

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from 'West Side Story' goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one." Rachel rambles.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes."

Blake leans over to Artie, "hm maybe Schue doesn't just favor Rachel after all."

"I know, I honestly wasn't expecting this." The boy whispers back.

"You're trying to punish me." Rachel says to the man.

"I think you're being irrational."

"I think you're being unfair!"

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy about getting her first solo." Mr. Schue counters, trying to defend Tina.

"Tina knows how much I respect her and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria."

Blake getting absolutely annoyed with the girl snaps at her, "Rachel are you being serious right now? Tina has worked just as hard as anyone else in here. She deserves a solo just as much as you do.You don't get to dictate and choose who gets what solo. You're on the same level as the rest of us."

Mercedes finally tunes back into what's happening after looking at the sheet music. "Wait... I'm a jet?"

Rachel looks angrily at Blake and Mr. Schuester and she storms out of the room.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has." Artie says.

Mr. Schue, trying to lighten up the mood, congratulates Tina.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Later that day in the choir room after school Blake walks in after Kurt and Finn leave. The girl notices Kurt's excitement, and definitely takes note of the nervousness in Finn's eyes, but she decides to ignore the situation. She sets her stuff down next to the piano and looks out in the hallway to make sure no one's there.

She sits down and takes out her song book. She has at least five unfinished songs in here. She turns to her most recent one and sets it in front of her. She takes a deep breath and starts playing the few verses she has done.

Let the music groove you, Let the melody move you

Feel the beat and just let go. Get the rhythm into your soul

Let the music take you. Anywhere it wants to

At this point Blake starts to lose herself in her song. She takes note of where she should add drums and bass. But she just truthfully lets the music take her.

When we stuck and can't get free

No matter what we'll still be singing

The girl stands up and starts dancing around the classroom. She completely forgets about all her problems for just a moment and sings her heart out.

Come on come on

Turn up the music

It's all we got. We gonna use it

Come on come on

Turn up the music

Yeah

Blake finally stops and sits back down, finishing the rest of her additions. She even writes down a couple more verses, and closes her book. She sighs with contentment and starts gathering her stuff. She walks out of the choir room not noticing Noah Puckerman standing behind her next to the door.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

The next day after school Blake just planned on going to the Lima Bean to study for the major AP English test she had next Tuesday but was stopped in the hall by Kurt.

The girl smiles at the boy, "Hey Kurt! I wanted to say congrats on making the football team, I haven't seen you since yesterday so-"

Kurt cuts her off, "Thank you Blake, I do appreciate it, butI need your help. Well... we need your help."

Blake looks skeptically at the boy, "who's we?"

"Just follow me." Kurt takes the girl's arm and leads her into the choir room.

"Gentlemen, I have found our saving grace... miss Blake Henley."

A couple of the guys catcall her, but she pays no mind to it. She simply just waits for Kurt to explain what the hell is going on.

"Wait, yeah! This is a great idea! Blake helped me and Puck dance before. Good call Kurt." Finn says, happy to see the girl.

"Ohhh so that's why I'm here. Got it. Well what exactly are we trying to achieve here?" Blake asks.

"The boys need help loosening up. We think it might help them play a bit better." Mr. Schue says trying not to completely damage the boy's self esteem.

"Yea, cause so far the only one who can accomplish something is that one," he says referring to Kurt. "The rest of these ladies have been useless so far." Coach Tenaka says, a little less worried about self esteem.

"Um alright." Blake says awkwardly. "What song are you teaching the dance to?"

"Single ladies." Kurt says.

"Oh this is easy. Ok get in position!" Blake yells.

The boys all follow her order and get into position. Puck can't help but stare at the girl and remember how good her voice was. His staring gets interrupted by Finn elbowing him and getting him to pay attention.

"Alright, boys. Five, six, seven, hand, hand, point to the finger, hip, head. Ok, back to the ring. Comb through the hair. Slap the butt." Blake runs through it; adding her own little extra steps to make it look fancy and she stops.

She turns around as Coach Tenaka blows his whistle, "Okay, that's enough for today, gentlemen. We'll...work on it. Just hit the showers."

"Great job guys!" Blake yells. "Try not to be so tense next time."

Kurt walks up to coach and looks at him with a smile. "Um, Coach, I don't mean to interject, but um, I think we should end with a show circle."

Blake laughs at the boy and grabs her stuff. Waving goodbye as she walks out of the choir room.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Blake heads to the Lima Bean to study for her test, and she picks her favorite booth right next to the window. She takes a sip of the coffee she ordered and opens up her notebook. She gets about an hour into studying until a voice catches her attention.

"This seat taken?" A male voice asks her.

Blake recognized the voice and as soon as it hit her, her head shot up. "Wonder boy!"

The boy laughs at the girl's nickname for him and sits down in the seat across from her.

"I see the nickname stuck." He smiles

"Well if you would've told me your actual name maybe I wouldn't have to use the nickname."

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that? I like to keep a little mystery."

"Ok well it's a little unfair you know my name and I don't know yours." Blake says.

"Don't worry, you'll know it eventually. Just have patience."

What, are you gonna make me go on a scavenger hunt for it or something?" She asks ridiculously.

"Hm, maybe. Who knows? Life is full of surprises."

Blake rolls her eyes in playful annoyance. "You know. You still owe me for the shirt you ruined when you ran into me."

"Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but you still ran into me." He smirks at her.

Blake just simply glares at him, and he throws his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. Just send me the dry cleaning bill for it."

The girl immediately shifts to a smile knowing she won that battle. But she still has to win the battle of knowing his name.

"Ok. I know you won't tell me your actual name, but can you give me the first letter of it?" She asks hopefully.

The boy simply looks at her, but eventually caves. "Fine, but just the first letter. After that I won't help you figure it out."

"Deal."

"It's J." He smiles at the girl.

"Well J, nice to officially meet you." Blake says smiling. She then looks back down to her notebook and continues to study.

The boy simply takes a sip of his coffee infatuated with the brunette girl. She doesn't notice him staring due to her being focused. But she eventually looks up at the boy.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to get home. I have to be at school early tomorrow to help my football team."

J simply smiles at her. "It's ok. How about this? Let me give you my number."

"Um... that's bold of you."

"Hey, you should be honored to have my number." J says cockily.

Blake scoffs, "whatever wonder boy. Just give it to me."

The two exchange numbers and Blake leaves the coffee shop with a little smile on her face.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Blake sits down on the bleachers as she waits for the football game to start. She had helped the boys earlier that day with dancing again. She hoped it helped loosen them up a bit.

She notices a man sit down next to her, and recognizes him to be Kurt's dad. "Hi," she says, "I'm Blake. I'm a good friend of Kurt."

Burt smiles at the girl, recognizing her name from the many times the boy talked about her. "Hi Blake, I'm Burt. Kurt has talked a lot about you. All good things of course."

Blake shakes the man's hand and the whistle blows signaling the start of the game. The girl notices one of the guys on the other team talking trash to Finn and she gets a little pissed off for him but brushes it off.

So far this game has gone really really really bad. Coach Tenaka has already thrown his board on the floor and most of the audience is already annoyed with how bad the McKinley team is doing. Knowing the only way they'll catch up is if they do the dance, she hopes Finn will call a timeout to convince the team to do it. And as if it was scripted Finn calls for a timeout. She sees them arguing and Puck yells at the guy on the other team. Then they break. She hears Finn yell "Let's hit it." And knows exactly what he means.

The entire football team starts dancing, and Blake cheers them on from the audience, yelling the dance moves like some crazy dance mom. Finn looks up and smiles at the girl. Getting hyped up he yells Hike. Due to everyone being in shock at the boys dancing, Puck was able to run all the way down the field with Finn's pass. And... They scored!

Blake screams out, "Let's go boys! Keep it up Puck!"

Puck looks in the stands and sees the girl. Not letting anyone see the small smile that formed on his face.

Blake notices Kurt and Coach Tenaka talking. Knowing Kurt must be nervous, considering the fate of the game depended on him. She starts biting her nails which has always been a nervous habit of hers as she waits for Kurt to kick the ball.

"God, he's so little." Burt says.

"He's got this." Blake says confidently. "I know he does."

Kurt starts dancing to single ladies as he approaches the ball. Blake holds her breath as he kicks it. Everything seems to go in slow motion, until... he makes the goal! Everyone in the crowd goes completely insane.

"That's my son! That's my boy!" Burt yells proudly.

"That's my best friend!" Blake yells.

Blake runs all the way down to the field and immediately hugs Kurt, congratulating him.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks!" Kurt yells out of breath. "But I gotta go. I need to tell my dad something."

Blake looks at him curiously, "what are you gonna tell him?"

"I'll call you and tell you later! Bye!" And just like that Kurt rushes off.

Blake smiles and waves bye to the boy. As she gets ready to congratulate Finn and Puck she turns and sees Finn with Quinn and Puck staring longingly at the girl.

Not quite understanding what's going on with them, she approaches Puck.

"Hey."

Puck tears his eyes away from the couple and looks at the girl in front of him. "Hi."

"Look. I don't know what's going on with you guys. And honestly, I don't wanna know. But I'm not gonna let you sit here moping after winning your first game ever. So let's go Puckerman."

Blake signals the boy to follow her and he does. "Why are you helping me?" He asks, confused.

"Because, I recognize how you were looking at Quinn."

"What do you mean?" The boy asks, trying to act tough.

"You like her." Blake states matter of factly.

Puck looks at her surprised, but doesn't deny it. "How do you know that?"

"I know because that's the same way I look at your best friend."

Pucks turns his head to her, surprised at her openness. "You like Finn?"

"Yea." She sighs, "I don't know how it happened but it did. And I'm trying to get over it cause I would never homewreck their relationship so... I'm trying to forget about it."

"How do you plan on getting over it?" He asks curiously.

"I'm not sure. I met this guy, but I don't know if anything is gonna happen with that." She blows out a breath of air. "It's hard. Liking someone you know you can't have."

"Yea." The boy agrees, almost disappointed.

"Hey," the girl looks at him, smiling sympathetically, "we got this. We can help each other... if you're up for it, of course."

"I like that idea." Puck smiles at the girl.

"Great. I'll see you around Puckerman." She starts to get in her truck.

"See you around Henley." Puck waves and walks away from the girl.

As Blake pulls out of the parking lot she notices Finn and Quinn walking out together and averts her eyes away from the couple. Letting out a breath of air she realizes she's definitely in for a wild ride with this boy.

Song: Turn up the music by Lemonade Mouth

—————————————————————————
Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the reads. I definitely didn't think I would get that many. So thank you all so much! And if you can please check out my new Teen wolf imagines book. I posted my first chapter today so, yay! Anywayyyy thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 546 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
17.5K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...
117K 1.7K 61
Fem OC & Sam Evans Slow burn . . . Following the plot of the episodes. Will not follow ALL episodes! . . . No Copyright intended. Apart from my orig...
2K 29 10
Rachel comes back to Lima 2 years after the glee club closed down (season 5 2014) because she reached all her life goals. Finn is the glee club teach...