Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 11

9.7K 491 32
By rivervixenog

Third-Person POV:

Armaan sits in a corner of the balcony drinking some alcoholic cocktails. He scrolled through his phone the news of his and Ishita's marriage was buried and it was replaced with the announcement of Esha and Kartik's engagement. Esha was very popular in the industry so her news spread like fire and everyone was well-wishing her. In the political news, the girl accepted her crime and the police were investigating the people involved in it. The health campaign which the Goel family started was still in the hype on social media. As many people were posting videos about their experience as Ishita did a great job in it.

"Armaan..." Aadesh called his name, he looked up from his phone and stood up. Aadesh gestured to sit down, and Abhimanyu joined them as well. "How's everything in the company?" Aadesh asked sitting on the couch in front of Armaan. "Good..." he replied and took a sip from his drink. "What did Rajkund Mehra offer in return to marry his daughter..." Armaan's pupil expand he blinked twice. Aadesh chuckled darkly, "Do you think you can hide things from me? And I don't care what my brother does. Of course, I care for you that's why I know about you all. My family comes first to me and you're an important member of the family Armaan". He replied and Abhimanyu nodded his head proudly "I feel so proud that we have done good parenting because rest in this field brothers are bloodthirsty for each other."

He explained everything Rajkund said in his office to Aadesh, who nodded his head after hearing it all and said, "I think you should agree to marry her." Armaan was stunned his forehead ceased, "Bhai are you hearing yourself? Marry her... Ishita Mehra".  It can scare the crap out of anyone to marry a girl like Ishita since she isn't a typical wifey type of girl. Thinking of every worst scenario Armaan freaks out shaking his head vigorously. 

Aadesh sighed and explained, "Mehra Groups have been growing fast from the time she joined hands with her father in his business. I did a little research after seeing the outlet of your marriage announcement with her. She has made the pharmaceutical company touch the sky in less than a few months. And now she's working to grow the real estate and greenhouse plants, do you know Mehra Group was once the biggest real estate group when her grandfather, Mrityunjay Mehra was in the authority."

"Of course, she's trying to do the same and Rajkund is the biggest obstacle in her path. I'm very much sure Rajkund will be removed from his position sooner or later as Ishita Mehra will take over his business that's why Rajkund came to you. After all, he wanted someone powerful to control his ruthless daughter because he knows he won't stand much longer in front of her. So, I suggest you marry her and take over Mehra Groups so she won't be our competitor in the future and we Goel family will remain in the highest position. Because I don't know what result of this election will come because somewhere it had affected the position I had in the public's eye as they want their minister to be a saint."

Armaan objected "Bhai that's your political and economic view but what about me... she will be my wife." Aadesh looked at him in disbelief, "Are you seriously scared of her?". Armaan chuckled, "Not at all... I'm talking about what will she do once she became a part of this family. And most probably how will I convince her?". Aadesh thinks for a while then replied, "Talk to Rajkund about how the marriage will happen. The rest once she gets married to you, Mehra Groups will be in your control then you can make her sit at home. Mom will get a friend for herself and she wouldn't be telling you to marry someone." Armaan nodded understandingly as it was favorable to him in every aspect.

His business instinct was telling him it was a good deal but his heart was telling him it will ruin Ishita and she won't be happy with it. Eventually, the business instinct won and he nodded, "I will see if it's possible but if not, I will not force her to live with me in a marriage.". Abhimanyu agreed with him, "Yes, he's right she can cause problems in the future." Aadesh observed Armaan silently as the war was declared between his mind and heart. He shook his head and smirk remembering Armaan's face and his sparkling eyes of happiness when he said to marry her but changed remembering her personality, Aadesh smelled the love burning inside his heart.  Anamika walked towards them and called inside as dinner was served.

In Mehra Mansion, Oberoi Family including Antara, Himanshi (Kartik's sister), Anitta (Kartik's aunt), and Piyush (Kartik's uncle) came to meet Esha and do the Roka Ceremony. Anjana and Rajkund welcomed them serving sweet, snacks they called Esha. She wore a forest green embroidery saree matched with a marron necklace. Ishita wasn't present at the moment as she had to finalize the greenhouse project and start the work. She invested her major money in this project as she had expectations that it will flourish.

Antara found something to object to, "Esha... your sister isn't present, this is a very important day of your life." Esha glimpsed at her mother, "Aunty, she's the eldest and the most responsible daughter of this family. She runs the Mehra Groups that make her life busy, she never gives herself the attention needed but always showers me with her love and care. So, she will not miss it and would be present before the Roka Ceremony."

Anitta glares at Antara then smiled politely at Esha, "Don't mind Antara's words she's obsessed with Ishita after her major success in a pharma company. We are here to know about you and your expectations of us because as we will be making you a part of our family so we need to know your opinion of us. We can't just pressurize you with all the expectations." Esha smiled and nodded, "I don't expect anything, the way Antara Aunty will keep me I will be accepting that. Because truly I wasn't sure she will be liking me even a bit as seeing you all here I'm more than happy today. I need to fulfill her expectations and maintain the trust she has in me." Antara was a bit stunned as she was truly against this marriage but seeing his son's effort, she obliged his choice and gave it a try now she felt worth it.

Ishita walked inside wearing her business meeting outfit, maids helped her taking off the suit blazer and wrist watch taking the file, and two bags with them. Her face twisted seeing Rajkund sitting next to her mother, "What were you talking with my lawyer?" she instantly regretted it as she forgot about the presence of the Oberoi family. "Oh... Namaste..." she joined hands and wished them, Rajkund smirks, "Don't worry I just needed some help from him to prepare legal documents for the pharmaceutical business." She scratches the bridge of her nose thinking should she talk about it or not, then chose not.

"Forget about it..." she turned towards Esha, "I have something for you...". A maid came forward and passed the two bags opening the one it was a gift bag wrapped with an envelope attached to it. The first bag had a designer saree with a 10-lakh shopping voucher of the same brand. The second bag had a necklace set with earrings and a ring and another envelope attached with it was a 50-lakh jewelry voucher from any shop of the brand.

 Esha looked at her sister sadly "Di... you already bought me so many gifts and dresses for the wedding and now this... it is too much expensive." Ishita rolls her eyes, "You scared me I thought you didn't like it, and don't worry you will get the time on your honeymoon to try every dress." Esha scoffs, "Like I would be changing clothes every minute." Ishita gave her a look, "So were you planning to spend the whole honeymoon period without clothes." Esha gasped then pointed at the laughing guest.

Kartik hides his face in his palm, and Esha scrunches her nose while sitting next to him glaring at her outspoken sister. Antara came forward to start the Roka, Anjana took them to the hall where most of the things were prepared. Anjana covers Esha's head with a red chunni (a red scarf). She applied the tilak made of roil and rice putting it on Kartik and Esha's foreheads and one by one other came forward repeating the same process.

Kartik stood up and let Antara sit next to her, she opened a blue box of bangles and slides in Esha's wrist. Antara smiled at her, "You don't need to live up to my mark but I will surely expect you to bind the family together and keep my son happy even in my absence. His father wanted to be the one saying this but, on his behalf, I'm doing it. Indeed, I wasn't sure that were you worth being the most important part of our family as you are an actress and your world is all glory. But Esha I got to know how much you love my son and respect the bond of marriage as you were the one putting a step forward to make this relationship official. Beta, we get millions of better opportunities in life and millions of better people but we marry the one accepting his flaws. I won't say my son is flawless because neither am I so I want you to accept him and be loyal to him." Ishita heard her monologue as well and glimpsed at his father who was lowering his head. She wished someone would have made him understand this then her family wouldn't have got damaged and will have been a happy family.

The rest of the function was spent laughing and taunting each other. Oberoi family called for their family priest who announced the dates after reading the kundalis of Kartik and Esha. They finalize the date of engagement to be next week and the wedding to the following next month. Ishita wanted it that way and Esha agreed with it because she believed in her sister's judgment. Anjana agreed with it as well but she was agitated by the amount of work that needed to be done within a month.

Antara gave the full freedom to the couple to choose the Venue of the Wedding and Engagement. Kartik and Esha had already decided so Esha chose, "A destination wedding in Udaipur, Rajasthan..." and Kartik chose "An engagement in Udaipur as well...". As Kartik's parents and grandparents were originally from Rajasthan. Antara wiped her tears and plant a kiss on both Kartik and Esha's foreheads.  

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.7K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.5M 64.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
123K 7K 48
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...