Only you { a sweet home fanfi...

By babe_its_Via

⇢ Jisu merely waved her hand and tried to move away and stand on her own but the nausea overtook her causing... More

act one.
okay asshole <33
that's hot 🤭
bullies are bitches ;-;
I'm not that old am i?
what in the motherfuck?
Wow, you look like shit!
Man i would kill for a cigarette.
🕺🏽💃
🕺🏽 kinky 🕺🏽
sit down scary 👹🤚
you bald ass muppet 🤭
he wants me 🧍🏽‍♀️
I will hemorrhage and kill you
well this should be fun
molly da american from 'merica
eh??
Ahahah 😃
cartwheels on dis bitch
oh my garsh
ignore the typos 👋😔
MUAHAHAHHA MAUAHHAHAH
Q and A with Jin !
I ran out of titles 🙇‍♀️
here enters the bad bitch
Please don't kill me 🌝
tried to be evil, didn't work 😔
Motherfucker was dead
AHHHHH PT 2
whoa forgot about this chapter 🤼‍♀️
boobs :D
I need to poop 😟
ur mom 😼
Gone gone gone gone
wowowowowoowowoowow 🥹
what in the actual fuck 😀
logarithmic equations ☹️🔫
light his ass on fire 👹
lord give me strength
I am losing my mind
frick people man
aNoThEr OnE
holy shit
ending one.
ending two.
ITS DONE 😭
should i do season two?

thuggish ruggish bone 🫶

514 20 1
By babe_its_Via

jin huffed as she walked back into the office. she sat down quickly as everyone watched her— though they were acting like they weren't.

"okay here we go, i think we should leave— now listen, we don't know if the military have a test to figure out who's a monster and who isn't." she said not meeting the eye of anyone.

"and if they can't tell who's a monster and who isn't, they won't take that risk. those who want to stay can stay, but we need to leave— and soon," jin finished before finally looking up.

"it makes sense logically, but what if they don't kill us— what if they takes us to safety? what if— what if there is a chance of us being rescued and we screw it up by leaving?" Eunhyuk questioned while cleaning his glass.

hyunsu watched in disgust before taking the glasses himself.

hyunsu used the soft part of his thin jacket and cleaned the glass quickly, leaving them a lot less smudged than before.

"what if thats not the case though? we can throw what ifs all day— but do we want to take that chance?" jin huffed rubbing her eyes. "people have a choice to stay and people have a choice to leave, i'm leaving with the kids, but you all have a choice— stay or go."

"i'm going with you," hyunsu said with no hesitation. eunhyuk rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"we have a meeting, we give them the choice," eunhyuk huffed, dropping his hands in defeat. "i guess we should start packing then."

wook nodded before jin stood to her feet.

"alright, i guess i'll let them know," jin sighed before walking out of the room.

she needed a fucking drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.9K 32
After her grandfather's passing, Hwang Ji-eun's family sends her to clear out his apartment at the Green Home apartment complex. However, she gets tr...
31.8K 777 20
"Why do you wear that dumb facade..?" "To hide my worst scars." --- What if jaehun had a sister and she Got close to a gangster looking guy? Jung-Erz...
108K 4.1K 31
They met the same way everyone else does. By both chance and choice. They chose to be on the roof of Green Home that day, for different reasons. They...
11.2K 505 44
Season One Trying to out run her awful life Mi-na moved across the world hoping to start fresh. Everything went well until one day the world is over...