Take Me As I Am

De EroticaAddict91

Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely in... Mai multe

Hogwarts Express
Potions
The Scars That Remind Us
Those Lips...
Confessions
Nightmares
The Weekend
Tell Me The Truth
Those Fingers
Urges and Encounters
Secrets and Lies
Party Vibes
Kiss And Tell
Drink and Tell
The Naked Truth
St. Mungo's
Mother Dearest
Expelled
Tea Time and Curses
All Tied Up
Paralyzed
Padded Prison
Concussion Sprinkles
Dont Forget Me
Run Away
Dont Go
Broken Heart
Memory Euphoria
Home Sweet Home
Love and Longing
Invitations
Don't You Want Me?
Deepest Desires
Closets and Pleasure
Hot Tub Dreams
Revenge Isn't Sweet
The Next Steps
Topsy-Turvy
Hogsmeade Village
Treats and Surprises
Friendships and Games
Hooking Up
It Begins
War and Demands
Midnight Rescue
Recovery
Touch Me, Hate Me
Shooting Wolfstar
Provocatively Dangerous
Payment and Solutions
Freedom and Promises
2 Choices
Normalcy
Danger Lurks
Red Flags
Death Is Not Sweet
The Awakening
Take Me
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!

Soak Your Troubles Away

1K 34 11
De EroticaAddict91

A good week into classes resuming at a normal pace finally ended, everyone happy to have a lazy weekend. Friday night was whimsical and Christmas fun as the castle started becoming decorated with pine and jingle bells. The lights went up and so did the big tree, Slughorn's party was in two weeks! Everyone was anticipating a party of their own as well to happen.

Draco cuddled with Harry in bed after dinner was done, glad it was Friday. It seemed weird that everyone went back to their lives at Hogwarts like nothing happened, but it was nice.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, lying half on Draco's body with his head on his chest.

"Christmas is just around the corner...but what if something bad happens during the holidays?" Draco asked, stroking his fingers through Harry's hair.

Harry hummed happily at the soft petting. "I know you're still nervous about your Father's plans...but as of right now we are safe." He climbed ontop of Draco's body, sitting on his hips. "The whole castle is surrounded by the ministry's law enforcement."

Draco moaned quietly at their groins pressing together. "I know I'm being dramatic about it...but I still worry."

Harry pressed his obvious erection against Draco's crotch. "I'll make those worries melt away." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Draco giggled, sitting up to kiss Harry's lips. "You've been spending too much time with Seamus."

Harry continued to rub up against Draco's cock, feeling it get bigger against his own. "Fuck you're so hard." He muffled against his lips, pushing into him.

"I wanna fuck you, we haven't had sex in weeks." Draco pushed Harry down on the bed.

Harry wished he could be the one to have sex with Draco, but he knew not to push him about it. Maybe one day...

Draco pulled off Harry's briefs and pajama pants. "I love your tight arse." He pushed his legs apart, looking down at his cock and hole.

Harry blushed. "Don't be so lude about it."

"Why not? Too much for you?" Draco teased, pumping Harry's cock slowly in his hand. He slowly pushed the head of his cock inside.

Harry winced in pain, tight once again after the break of not having sex for a few weeks. "Uhh! Slower it hurts!"

Draco pushed an inch at a time, slowly making his way fully inside. "Damn Harry you're so tight again!" He braced his palms on the bed to support his weight.

Harry felt Draco's cock twitching inside his ass, the walls squeezing all around the big intruder. "Uhhh your cock is so warm inside me!"

Draco started thrusting his cock forward, looking down between their bodies to watch his cock bury itself deep inside Harry's entrance. "Fuck I love you!"

"I love you too Dray!" Harry moaned, curling his legs behind Draco's back.

Draco wanted to tease Harry, pulling all the way out to fuck the rim of his ass with the head of his cock. "Uhhh!"

Harry whined at the way Draco was acting, getting harder and harder the more his cock teased his opening. "Draco! Please deeper!"

Draco smirked wildly at the naughty behavior. "Saint Potter wants my cock, who's being lude now hmm?" He pushed in further, slowly pushing in and back out.

Harry gasped as he was pulled closer by his hips. "Please don't do that!" He moaned, his toes curling in rushes of pleasure.

Draco grabbed Harry by his ankles, spreading his legs wide as he slowly pushed all the way inside. "Oh fuck!!! You're so hot Harry, uhh I could come from doing this!"

Harry brought his hands up to his chest, squeezing himself. "Draco m-more!"

Draco pushed Harry's knees into his chest, thrusting forward. "I'm gonna make you come so hard! Make your legs shake." He pulled out slowly, slamming back in against his prostate.

Harry grabbed Draco's hands, pulling him down closer. "Kiss me!"

Draco pressed his lips together with Harry's, pushing his tongue inside. "I love kissing you, fucking you, feeling you inside!" He moaned.

Harry felt Draco's cock push deep inside, the sensation of being penetrated ontop of his spicy tongue twisting with his own was so hot. "I love it all!!! Uhhh!"

Draco reached down to pump Harry's throbbing cock, feeling him drip with pleasure down his fingers. "You're so wet Harry, my fingers are sliding all over the place." He slowed down to play with his cock, massaging his balls as pushed inside him.

Harry came hard, shooting all over his chest and Draco's hand. "Oh shit! Uhh!!!" He groaned, the orgasm spreading to the rest of his body.

Draco lifted Harry's leg up, pounding into him, so close. "Fuck Harry your ass is so good!!!" He moaned loudly, feeling the insides grip him tightly as he twitched.

Harry watched Draco lick his come off his fingers, staring down at him with such lust.

"I'm gonna come! Uhh here it comes!" Draco pushed in till his cock was buried inside Harry, shooting off inside the hot walls that squeezed his spent cock.

Harry shuddered violently at the hot pleasure that filled him up. "God Draco." He breathed, pulling him into a long kiss. "You make me feel so amazing!"

Draco gently pulled out, whimpering at the sensitivity. "I'll always make you mine, and mine only." He wrapped his arms around the back of Harry's neck, smelling the spices and wood of his shampoo.

"I want to talk." Harry pulled Draco's hair to look at him directly. "I want to revisit your control issue."

Draco slowly caught his breath. "Harry I thought we already talked about this." He rolled off of Harry, sitting up.

"I know but...I'd love to be able to make you feel good in the same way." Harry sat up next to Draco, rubbing his naked inner thigh.

Draco let his bangs fall over his face. "Harry, it's not that I don't want it from you...its just not something I'm ready to do...I might never be."

Harry sighed. "Alright I won't push you."

A knock on the door startled them both.

Draco did a quick cleaning spell, waving the wand from his head down to his toes. "Coming!" He put on his jeans, limping to the door. Damn I can still feel it! He shuddered, opening the door.

Seamus stood there in his pajamas, tears running down his face. "I'm sorry I know it's late but I...I had to come see you!" He sniffled.

Draco pulled Seamus inside, double locking the doors. "Harry!" He called over.

Harry put his shorts on, jumping down off the bed. "What's wrong?! What's happened?" He ran over, taking Seamus to the couch.

Seamus wiped the rolling tears off his face. "After class today Ron came to the room of requirement, said he needed to talk." He gasped heavily, tears continuing to run down his face. "He broke up with me!"

"Whut?!?! Why?!" Harry asked.

"I thought you guys were doing great!" Draco rubbed Seamus's back.

"I thought we were too! We were even having serious talks about having sex and becoming more intimate but then...he said he felt it wasn't working." Seamus cried, covering his hands over his face.

Draco and Harry exchanged a very confused look with each other.

Draco pulled Seamus into his lap. "Now common, you'll make yourself hyperventilate." He held him, pointing his wand at the tissue box across the room.

The tissue box floated over, landing in Harry's hand.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Harry growled, pulling tissues out to hand to Seamus. "Did he give a reason?"

Seamus blew his nose. "Hermione took him back! I understand why he'd leave but...but I don't know why he didn't warn me!!!"

Draco shook his head, wiping tears from Seamus's face. "There's no excuse to leave someone like that! What do you mean warn you?"

"Since we all came back, they've been talking more and more and then...I saw Ron making out with Hermione behind the Great Hall doors this morning." He held Harry's hand. "I just didn't think he'd actually leave me."

Harry handed Seamus a bottled water. "Drink, here eat this too." He put a few cauldron cakes in his lap. "Seamus I'm so sorry, do you want me to go kick his arse?"

Draco took his wand out. "I'll turn him into a snake and fry him up for dinner."

Seamus grabbed Draco's wand out of his hand. "None of that!" He rubbed his face into his chest. "I'm too tired to be responsible for someone being transfigured." He sniffles, blowing his nose again.

Harry chuckled. "Seamus why don't you stay with us for a few nights? We'll get cozy together, you'll feel better."

Seamus perked up a little. "Really?" He looked up at Draco. "Is that really okay?"

Draco smiled warmly. "Of course it is." He wiped the tears with his handkerchief.

"Common let's go take a bath, you look like you need it." Harry hopped up.

Seamus stood up, a little wobbly from crying so much.

"Common, take my hand." Draco walked with Seamus and Harry. "A bath will help you relax."

Harry unlocked the door, opening the bathroom next door. "We didn't keep the jets from the party but he did buy some bubble soap."

Draco locked the door behind them both, the tile was cold beneath their feet. "It's chilly in here!" He held his wand up in the air, casting a wordless heating charm.

The room started to feel pleasantly warm.

"I'll start the bath, we can remove the charm once the water is hot." Harry walked over to the bath faucets, turning on all the different herbal spouts.

"Thanks you guys for having me for the weekend, I felt terrible after what happened." Seamus took a deep breath, wiping the last of the dampness from his cheeks.

Draco came over, unlocking the clasp of Seamus's cloak. "Let's forget all that for now, get you comfortable."

Harry joined in, pulling the cloak off Seamus's arms. "I'm going to have a serious talk with Ron tomorrow...I need an explanation to this selfish hurtful decision."

Seamus sighed heavily as the steam started to fill his nostrils. "I don't know why I believed I could turn a straight boy gay."

Draco laughed darkly. "Weasle-bee is not worth your time if he just up and left you like this." He regretted making up with Ron when he saw how upset Seamus was.

Harry checked the temperature of the water, taking the charm off. "Much better." He walked back over to Seamus. "Bath is ready."

Seamus nodded slowly, unbuttoning his school shirt. "I feel so stupid...I told him I loved him."

Draco pulled the remainder of Seamus's shirt off his body, unbuckling his belt. "I'm going to turn him into a centipede and step on him."

"Now now Draco no violence." Harry lightly scolded. "We will deal with Ron another time, right now let's all relax and put this out of our minds."

Seamus blushed as his pants fell. "I don't have a bathing suit."

Both Harry and Draco turned their backs, covering their eyes. "Get in before us then, we won't look." Harry smirked.

Draco tried to control his hormones at the sounds of clothes rustling, hearing the water move. "Can we turn around now?" He adjusted himself awkwardly.

Seamus winced as he dipped his body into the water. "It's hot!" He whined, sinking in up to his chest. "You can look!"

Draco stripped with his back turned, getting in slowly. "Damn it's on fire!" He hissed, his cheeks reddened from the heat.

Harry got in without much difficulty. "You will adjust in a moment, it needs to be hot for it to relax the skin." He took a deep breath in, smelling all the oils and scents from the herbs mixed into the water.

Seamus blushed at them all naked in the bath. "This is alot more intimate than last sleepover." He giggled behind his hand.

Draco blushed second hand at the reminder. "I think we have all in some way have enjoyed touching each other by now."

Harry smirked. "Yes indeed." He turned around, grabbing the basket that had bath bombs in it.

Seamus growled in frustration. "I'm still mad that I didn't get any warning in all this, I really did love him...but I guess I can't compete with bookworm pussy."

Harry covered his face in mortification. "Seamus please! I don't want to think about Hermione's pussy!"

Draco raised a brow. "Seamus out of curiosity would you fuck a Witch if you were asked? Have you?"

Seamus watched the multiple bath bombs fizz, turning the bath water blue. "The most action I've had with a girl was making out with Hermione at the party...and a few years ago with Padma during a house party."

"Did you like it?" Harry asked, genuinely curious.

"I like all bodies, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a nice tight arse." Seamus made ass squeezing motions with his hands.

Draco was glad for the blue water and fizzy bubbles on the surface, fully hard in his lap.

Harry looked at Draco, raising a brow. "Hey Seamus?"

"Hmm?" Seamus looked at Harry.

Draco gave Harry a suspicious look.

Harry kept his smirk on Draco's face. "Would you consider another three way? Like before?"

Seamus smirked wide when he remembered back to their little sleepover a month ago. "It's been a while since then...but I wouldn't be against it."

Draco wanted to know what Harry was up to, unsure of why he was being looked at like he was the main course at a fancy dinner. What is it you're thinking about?

Harry moved closer to Seamus. "What is it you want most right now?" He asked.

Seamus blushed, biting his lip. "Not something I'd expect to get, why?"

"Draco come here please." Harry held his dripping hand out of the water.

Draco slowly floated over to sit next to Seamus.

"I want you to tell us both exactly what you want, no matter what it is." Harry watched Draco.

Draco felt like he missed some sort of cue or inside info here, feeling nervous.

Seamus played with the bubbles that glided on the surface of the blue fizzy water. "Well I've always wanted to lose my virginity...but both of you already knew that, but that's not something I'd ever push on someone."

Harry kept his devilish smirk on his boyfriend, his eyes flashing.

Draco had enough, using his Legilimency to enter Harry's mind telepathically.

What is your game here Harry?

Do you want to take Seamus's virginity?

Malfoy's eyes widened, clearing his throat nervously.

You'd break our rule? Why do you want me to do this?

He's broken, he lost his relationship and his pride all in one day, I want us to help him feel better.

Then talk to him about it, this is your call Harry, I won't do anything without your approval.

Harry used his Occlumency to end the secret conversation.

Seamus stared in awe at the powerful abilities. "Both of you are amazing! I could feel the magic flowing so strongly!"

Draco smiled with a prideful tip of his chin. "I had to do something when I couldn't leave my room in the Manor growing up."

Harry went back to leering at Seamus. "What if I told you we could help you out with that?"

Seamus laughed nervously. "Very funny."

Draco placed his hand on Seamus's thigh under the water. "We're not joking Seamus." He moved his hand higher, brushing his pointer finger against the front of his balls.

Seamus looked at Draco and then to Harry. "You can't be serious...now?"

Harry shook his head. "It can be now, or tomorrow."

"You don't have to make a choice now, but we are offering." Draco smirked as his hand fondled Seamus's balls.

Harry joined in, coming from the other side. "What do you think?" He asked Draco while he stroked the head of Seamus's cock. "Do you want to?"

Draco wrapped his fingers around Seamus's shaft, slowly pumping him. "I might want to...if he wants me to."

Harry covered Draco's hand, pumping Seamus's cock together.

Seamus was shocked, looking at them both while his breathing became labored. "You guys are too much." He panted, spreading his legs open.

Draco kissed Seamus's cheek. "I'll do it if you want me, I'll grant your wish." He squeezed his cock teasingly while rubbing his inner thigh.

Harry petted the head of Seamus's cock while Draco pumped it, bringing his other hand to his balls. "We want to play with you Seamus."

Seamus moaned softly, leaning his head back on the edge of the bath.

Draco leaned over, kissing Seamus's neck. "Don't you want to know what if feels like? To be penetrated?"

Harry watched them both, getting seriously turned on. He started to jerk his own cock in his free hand, pumping in time.

Seamus shot off into the water with little warning, groaning with his eyes closed tightly. "Fuckk!!!" He squeezed Harry and Draco's legs, moaning loudly as he came.

Harry silently came next to Seamus, covering his hand over Seamus's.

Draco smiled in satisfaction to see his best friend become so loose after a stressful day. "Feel better?"

Seamus laughed, twitching from his orgasm rocking him roughly. "Is this for real? Harry why would you allow this?" He asked.

Harry smiled warmly. "I'd be involved, plus I get to watch both of you pleasure yourselves...it would be such a ride I wouldn't mind at all."

"Can I have time to think?" Seamus looked at both of them.

Draco nodded. "Sleep on it, let us know tomorrow."

"If you decide not to, we can always do other things." Harry winked at Seamus with a laugh. "If you want to wait that's fine too, the offer will always be there."

"Yeah alright, bloody perverts the lot of you!" Seamus laughed back, blushing wildly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.2K 249 20
Four months after the Hogwarts war is over, for only that year, an 8th year is added for the past 7th years who missed out much of their necessary ed...
94.5K 2.3K 21
The war was over and a lot had changed , but who would have expected that Draco Malfoy had changed the most. When a letter from Hogwarts arrives tell...
1M 34.1K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...
11.8K 348 22
"Ugh.." Harry groaned. "What happened?" Draco asked "I-... I really want you to fuck me..." Harry said, looking fraught into Draco's eyes. After a fe...