Devil's Son |โœ“ (Book one Of t...

By MrsKaminari1

(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me we... More

The Characters
1|Independent
2|Lunch
3|Offense
4|Vomit
5|Exactly
6|Yesterday
7|Open
8|Understand
9|Popcorn
10|Loser
11|Eyes
12|Asshole
13|Snake
14|Even
15|Face
16|Okay
17|Run
18|Ground
19|Interested
20|Villain
21|Extra
22|Maybe
23|Eat
24|Lonely
25|Jumper
26|Stuck
27|Ryder
28|Slut
29|Torture
30|Emergency
31|Talk
32|Delicious
33|Infuriated
34|Pals
35|Burden
36|Ruining
37|Girlfriend
38|Wild
39|Stay
40|Burning
41|Sorry
42|Joke
43|Horny
44|Candy
45|Stace
46|Sweetie
47|Prick
48|Cheese
49|Tears
50|Stunt
51|Darker
52|Perv
53|Despise
54|Blocked
55|Hopper
56|Dare
57|Camera
58|Virginity
59|Snobby
60|Skipped
61|Weird
62|Messages
63|Axel
64|Skank
65|Kill
66|Tired
67|Bastard
68|Knife
69|Boy
70|Heart
71|Respecting
72|Apologize
73|Revenge
74|Floor
75|Movies
76|Hell
77|Office
78|Threat
79|Lonely
80|Free
81|Gorgeous
82|Biological
83|Pablo
84|Thank You
85|Tonight
86|Asshole
87|Honey
88|Peace
89|Wishing
90|Him
91|Truth
92|Oops
93|Shorts
94|Thrilled
95|Protection
96|Game
97|Loudspeaker
98|Connection
99|Pepper
100|Romantic
101|Flustered
102|Oil
103|Maid
104|Memories
105|Bottle
107|Crying
108|Quit
109|Enjoy
110|College
111|Mingle
112|Angel
113|Closet
114|Skirt
115|Vanilla
116|Break
117|Dinner
118|Cuffs
119|Spooning
120|Rebel
โ˜ข๏ธŽ||Epilogue||โ˜ข๏ธŽ
LOL
ANGELS DAUGHTER!!!!
Bonus (short)
Bonus number????
Bonus (End smut scene)
READ

106|Leaving

3.1K 89 111
By MrsKaminari1

(long chapter 😑 over 2800 words)

Decklan is currently sleeping I spent my time drunk riding him until my knees couldn't take it anymore on the sofa. I tired him out and that's exactly what I was going for.

Man would not go to sleep. It's two in the morning and i'm tired.

Decklan passed out on the sofa and he for real would not wake up to come to bed with me so I left him there.

Amara and Jaxon went to bed, they can't get frisky yet, but they badly wanted to so maybe they did it early?

I don't know how the body works after pregnancy because all women go through all different kinds of things.

The reason... I can't sleep is because Decklan's old room didn't have a bed but Harley's did so that's where i'm sleeping.

The nights, the memories with him are flooding me as water does to towns after heavy rain.

I silently cried. I miss him. I hate that I miss him when all he did was take my virginity.

And kill two dudes that wanted to hurt me and actually open up to me like he usually wouldn't to someone.

I learned a little about his biological parents, but that was it.

Decklan has done more for me.

I hear a slight rustling noise from over near the armchair in the corner of the room near the empty bookshelf.

I sit up. The moonlight shone near it. And I see a silhouette. I gasp and go to wake Decklan up but... Remember he's on the sofa.

I hear the chair creak as whoever it is stands. I hear the slight tap of their shoe as they walk.

The figure is tall.

"Deck?" I question, this figure seems taller though. I can't move and I don't know why. My breathing picks up.

The lamp clicks on and I gasp.

That's, not Deck.

He's in a navy button-up, and black dress pants and his tie is loose.

He looks like he came back from a club.

"Something I've learned about women over the past four years is that their legs spread so damn easy," he says removing his tie slowly from around his neck.

"... What?" I question.

My heart is beating so fast it might explode. The bed dips when he begins kneeling down on it.

"I've missed you, Bella," he slurs.

"You... Where have you been if you weren't in prison, Harley?" I ask now frowning. He made me go through all of that for nothing?

He's so gorgeous though, he still looks the same just older and a cleanly shaved stubble.

His hair is slicked back and my gosh I didn't think he could get any more attractive but he could.

"Usual stuff a man does when he's single and the one thing he wants moves on like he never existed."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Why weren't you in prison?"

"Bella, are you that foolish? My father owns the police force, and my father never deceased in truth he beat me to a pulp for an hour before he let me go."

"His plan, he had it planned for a long time, he never fully let me go as if he would, I was some punching bag to him."

"Your father took me right to mine that day, for four years I suffered, I suffered because my father tortured me all those years, I suffered because I had to watch you slowly move on, I suffered when you told someone else the words 'I love you' I suffered when you acted like a whore and let him between you legs."

"So. You've been fucking other women, and how would I have known your father owns the damn police force when you didn't even tell me he was alive?" I glare at him.

"Go away, this is not how I expected us to see each other again, you are already pissing me off," I say.

"What did you expect?" He asks.

"You expected sunshine and roses, sex? What Bella? What did you expect after hurting me?" He asks.

"You hurt me more," I say.

As he gets closer I smell alcohol on him. "Where were you tonight?" I ask. He chuckles and sits back.

"Why would you wanna know? All you care about is him," he says. "Shut up, I thought you were in prison, and if you were keeping such a good eye on me you would have noticed that I spent two years alone, not going near another guy, Decklan and I just... Happened."

"Now tell me where you were," I demand.

"Candys," He smirks, and my heart drops.

"She really does taste like Candy," he adds. "Why Harley? Why didn't you tell me you weren't in prison?" I ask.

My heart hurts that Candy allowed him to have sex with her.

"Like you'd care, you moved on so quick," he scowls. "Four years and I still think about you every fucking day, I always tell myself I shouldn't miss you, you are an asshole, don't try and make me feel bad for moving on," I say.

"I do care it's you that doesn't if you cared you wouldn't have left me clueless thinking you were in prison for four years but really you were the one being a whore."

"Such a great way to say we were nothing so that you could fuck around with other women," I say.

He chuckles. "Bell-" No fuck you! I didn't even do anything to anyone of you to deserve this," I say and climb out of bed to walk away.

I wipe my eyes as tears start to come down my face.

But he grabs my wrists. "Don't cry, I was only joking, you are cute when you are angry, and my brain hurts because I just finished the bottle of tequila downstairs."

He's gawking down at my body.

I smack his hand away. "I'm going back home with Decklan I'm not staying here," I say.

"C'mon baby, stay the night with me," He says.

"You could have at least made a sweet moment instead of deciding to be a dick," I say

"I'm sorry baby, come, let's lay down," he says. "No. I don't believe you, where were you?" I ask.

"Can I explain tomorrow, the boobies are out... Wow, they look... Really nice," he says and I gasp.

I forgot i'm wearing a stupid spaghetti strap that moves when you try and sleep and not only that I'm in just underwear.

How can I be that stupid!

I groan with annoyance. "Harley, go away I want nothing to do with you, you jerk," I huff and walk back to the bed.

"You aren't sleeping in here with me just because you've shown up does not mean you think you have me," I say.

God, he's hot but I'm not falling for that... Hot grin on his face along with the print I see at his crotch, his thighs are muscly and thick as well...

His whole being is hot.

His arms need three of mine to make one, his button-up is tight around his muscles, and the veins on his arms and hands, god his hands are bigger than I remember, everywhere is bigger than I remember.

And instead of getting ugly, he got even sexier.

I take a deep breath and force myself to look away. I really looked at him for that long!

"Please baby," He says moving his hands to my waist from behind. "I didn't have any clothes so Antonio let me borrow his, I didn't come from anywhere but his house."

His hands slide down from my waist to my hips and back up to where he grips my waist again but spins me around this time.

I close my eyes. If I look at him again I'll give in to whatever he's wanting to do.

His hands slide down again but over my ass this time. "I'll always have more control over you than Decklan ever will," he whispered kissing my shoulder and slowly moving his way up to my neck.

I keep my eyes shut still.

I won't give in I won't give in. I stupidly open my eyes because keeping them shut tight that long hurts.

He lifts his head and our eyes meet. Oh great. Instead of me waiting for him to kiss me, I kiss him.

How can I be so stupid!

Why did I kiss him! He has no control over my body I am in complete control of my body!

While we kiss I taste him, his mouth tastes sweet and feel soft and smooth like I remember.

He backs me up until I hit his old dresser with my back.

"We can't do this," I pant against his lips. "But we can," he says moving his mouth to my neck.

I missed him so much... I really did.

But I'm with Decklan. This is cheating. I let him pull the straps down to my top from tonight.

Letting him do whatever he wants to me because I missed his touch so much. Maybe one quick fuck won't hurt.

His hands move to the hem of my shirt and I raise my arms to let him remove it from my body.

He tosses it to the floor and looks at my small panties.

"Are these underwear? Or are you gonna tell me they are shorts?" He teases with a grin and I let out a small giggle.

"No they are underwear this time," I tell him.

He lifts me and places me on his old dresser.

"C'mon Baby, you don't understand how hungry I am for you," He says and he slowly starts to kneel between my legs.

He lifts me slightly to remove my underwear and successfully gets them off. I don't want to stop him I badly want this.

But Decklan.

He starts kissing from my calves and slowly upwards.

"I'll give you time to stop me because if you haven't stopped me by the time I get my head between these legs of yours there is no stopping me."

He keeps kissing up. Very slowly, it's taunting, he is, he's such a taunter!

"How many girls have you fucked since me?" I ask just before he reaches between my legs.

I'm scared for the answer.

"I've been in prison Bella, your pussy is the only one I've fucked," he says and shoves his head between my legs and I moan as he licks my clit.

I squirm against him as he sucks on my clit.

He moves his fingers inside of me and shakes his hand vigorously and I cry out against my hands. I squirm and try moving him away.

I move him out of the way and jump off of the dresser.

"It's uncomfortable on the dresser, if you are doing anything to me it's gonna be here," I say laying on the bed and I spread my legs wide.

His thick fingers are back at it again and I arch off of the mattress, already.

This man has a powerful hand.

Why is his hand getting faster!

I can't control my moans and it's just his FUCKING FINGERS!

I wrap my hand around his wrist and I can't stop myself from moaning and gasping for air. I hear him curse under his breath and I quickly roll away from him.

I watch from the pillow propped up on my elbows, as he removes his button-up, he's so fucking muscly.

He removes his belt and then undoes his pants to get them down. He's big everywhere, I did not forget how big that cock of his is.

I dreamt about it every night.

"If you don't stop me now, i'm not stopping," He says kneeling on the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard if you don't want that tell me to stop."

"I want it... I want you I really want you," I say. While kissing me he lays us down.

He forcefully pushes his tongue past my lips and overlaps mine as he hovers above me again.

His hands now have my hands against the bed and he's being rough I feel his fondness towards me by holding my hands and having them above my head.

He moves one hand down to my stomach and presses me down so he can do it all on his own his other hand skillfully keeping my squirming hands from getting unrestricted.

He grabs his cock, pumping it a few times then I feel it at my entrance.

I'm so ready to feel that dick inside of me. He grabbed my leg and before I knew it I'm flipped over onto my stomach and my bottom is lifted by force from his hands.

He presses one hand firmly against my back to keep my belly against the mattress his other hand has hold of his cock and he shoves the whole thing into me with one thrust.

I moan out loudly into the bedding. He doesn't waste any time picking up a fast speed when both hands move to my back.

I bite into the mattress to stop myself from moaning but he stops that by pulling my hair and lifting my head up.

Where the fuck did he learn all of this... Those fucking books I swear, he's still reading!

Very explicit sounds of wet slapping fill the room my whole body is trembling from the force of his thrusts. The bedposts grind against the ground.

He thrusts fast, pounding his cock as deep as it can go every time.

He lets go of my hair and I prop myself onto my elbows and that now free hand of his smacks my ass, hard.

I roll my eyes and my head falls forward.

My body rocking forward from how hard he's banging into me. I'm biting my lip as he makes the other cheek burn with his hand.

It's hard to think when all there is just.

Dick.

Harley.

Dick.

Harley's dick in me.

I whimper against the sheets when he presses against my back again to get as deep as he can and my body spasms just and I gasp.

His speed is slow but he roughly pounds into me, searching deep with each thrust, his hands still keeping me clasped to the mattress by my back.

I whine when he pulls out but it's cut off when he moves me flat on my back again.

When he hovers over me his mouth ambushes mine and his cock is back in me which has me crying loudly into his mouth and then I feel him hoisting both of my legs over his shoulders.

He leans down and kisses me slowing down a bit.

No, no, no, not the deep long strokes.

No those are heaven with Decklan imagine them with Harley!

His hand moves down to my clit but he pulls out again and thrusts his fingers back in slamming them in and out.

I moan loudly and my breathing is shaky, I can't close my legs because of the position he's put me in, he put me in this position for this reason.

I try closing my legs anyway or escaping him but this was his scheme, keeping me crumpled in half has me clamped and also an easy entrance to my pussy.

I see his other hand move to my clit. I twitch and I shout with pleasure before covering my mouth.

Within seconds that thick cock is back in me and making me forget everything I thought I knew.

I feel his wet hand move to my waist as he begins his hard thrusts again and kisses me.

A smirk on his lips as they go back on mine moments later and he pounds even harder into me.

I wrap my arms around his neck after he finally lets my legs down but I lift them up to wrap tightly around his waist.

I roll my hips against him and he groans. He pulls back a bit his mouth opening as he pants.

I feel his cock twitch inside of me warning me that he's close. I roll my hips against him faster his hands on my waist grip tight.

He places his head against mine as I feel him spill into me as he moans then his head loosely falls to my neck and I hear him moan again.

I slide my hands down his back in a soft way.

I unwrap my legs from around his waist and he lifts his head up to kiss me while still gradually rocking in and out of me.

I slide my hands from his back to cup his cheeks.

While panting heavily he looks me in the eyes and says, "I'm sorry for leaving you."

_____
If you saw the N-word before I changed it I am so sorry it was supposed to say bigger please tell me if you see another mistake like that please inform me 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
622K 16.1K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * โšœโšœโšœ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...
762K 12.2K 45
Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way things could get any worse , but she was wr...
252K 4.1K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...