Black Silk ✔️

By showerofgrace

*This is the sequel to Blindfold. You will need to read Blindfold before reading this book.* ⚠️ DISCLAIMER! T... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Anger
Chapter 2: Pain
Chapter 3: Save Me
Chapter 4: Last Hope
Chapter 5: Please
Chapter 6: Rest
Chapter 7: New Findings
🔞 Chapter 8: One Step
Chapter 9: At All Times
Chapter 10: Press Conference
Chapter 11: Control
Chapter 12: Sunbae
Chapter 13: Evidence
Chapter 14: Followed
Chapter 15: Bang
Chapter 16: Hyung
Chapter 17: Night Terror
Chapter 18: Dark Side
🔞 Chapter 19: Pretty Love
Chapter 21: Getting Closer
🔞 Chapter 22: The Orchard
Chapter 23: Nightmares
Chapter 24: His Sins
Chapter 25: Accepting the Truth
Chapter 26: In His Arms
🔞 Chapter 27: The List
🔞 Chapter 28: Love and More Love
Chapter 29: Attack in the Night
Chapter 30: Uncertain
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: Painful Truth
Chapter 33: Revealed
🔞 Chapter 34: Everything Will be Ok
Chapter 35: My Truth
Chapter 36: Midnight Arrest
Chapter 37: Devil
Chapter 38: Crimson
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: Unforgiving
Chapter 41: Deadly Picnic
Chapter 42: In the Light
Epilogue

🔞 Chapter 20: Moving Again

2.3K 154 121
By showerofgrace

Taehyung's POV

As I wake up, I smile because I know the feeling of being full. I gently intertwine my fingers with Jungkook's and kiss his hands.

"Good morning, Babe." Jungkook's husky voice vibrates through my body as he presses his lips against my back.

"Good morning, Kookie." I smile and kiss his hand again.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook whispers as his warm breath brushes against my back.

"That is the best that I've slept in a long time." I smile and play with his fingers.

"Good." Jungkook hums and begins kissing my back as his other hand caresses my belly.

I love the feeling of my back being pressed against his chest. I can feel his heart beating against me. Jungkook takes a deep breath and pulls me closer to him then buries his face in my hair. I've learned that he loves to bury his face in my hair.

🔞

After a few minutes, I feel his soft lips pressing loving kisses on my bare shoulders then they wonder down to my back. A shiver runs down my spine as he presses his hand against my belly and moans against my back. His plump lips brush against my back then his warm tongue follows.

"Kook." I moan as he moves inside me.

"Yes, Baby?" He whispers and nips my shoulder.

"Fuck me." I moan and turn my head and connect our lips.

"As you wish." He whispers just like the very first time then suddenly pulls out and slams his hips against my ass, sending fireworks through me body.

I whimper as the soreness from last night rushes through my body with each rough thrust. When I whimper in pain, Jungkook gently presses kisses on my shoulder.

Suddenly, Jungkook's arm wraps around my waist and flips me to face him. I blush when I see his sweaty, chiseled face smirking at me. My handsome fiance presses his lips against mine then lifts my leg over his hips then slams his dick back into me.

"Fuck." I choke out and tangle my fingers through his sweaty hair.

"So pretty." Jungkook groans and bites my swollen lower lip.

My pleasured whines and his groans fill the room as our bodies slap together. My sensitive body is exhausted from last night, so I suddenly cum all over our chests without warning.

"So perfect, Baby." Jungkook whispers and presses a loving kiss on my nose then thrusts one more time and cums.

I pant and shake in his arms as his cum leaks out onto my thighs. As I recover from my sudden orgasm, Jungkook carefully picks me up.

"Kook!" I yelp as he carries me to the bathroom.

"Yes, Baby?" He softly asks and kisses my cheek.

"It's dripping down your body." I blush as cum continues to trickle out; even though, he is still inside me.

🔞

"It's ok." Jungkook grins and turns on the shower with me still in his arms.

Once we are in the shower, he places a hand on my ass and pulls out. I groan and whimper in pain when I am left empty and cold. Then, I blush when everything spills out like a waterfall.

I grip his shoulders and pant when he slips his fingers inside me and begins cleaning me.

"It's ok, Baby." Jungkook softly coos and litters kisses all over my face.

When everything suddenly releases, I moan and become limp in his arms. I feel my eyes droop as sleep starts to take over.

"Sleep. I'll take care of you." Jungkook whispers and begins cleaning my body.

"M'kay."

By the time I wake up, Jungkook has already dressed me and is blowdrying my hair. I am leaning against his broad chest and can hear his steady heart beat.

"Hey, Babe. Did you rest well?" Jungkook softly asks and pecks my cheek.

"I did." I smile and turn my face to his then kiss his waiting lips.

"I love you." Jungkook whispers as I turn and straddle his lap then take the hair blowdryer from him.

"I love my Kookie." I grin and begin drying his hair.

He is so soft when he's with me like this, and I absolutely love it. I always want to freeze time when we get to be like this. I am sure that there are hearts floating in my eyes right now as I look at him.

As I dry his hair, he softly hums and tenderly gazes at me. I know that I am melting and falling more in love with him which I never thought was possible.

"My sweet fiance." He hums and takes my hand out of his hair then kisses the engagement band around my finger.

I smile and look at the golden bands around our fingers as his ring sparkles on his finger too. His warm lips press continuous kisses on my hand as his eyes sparkle up at me.

"When everything is calm, let's get married." I whisper as I fall deeper and deeper into his gaze.

A huge smile spreads across his face then his arm wraps around my waist and his lips crash with mine. I hum and instantly part my lips for his tongue to enter. He tastes like a spring breeze floating across and snow fed stream.

"I would love nothing more than to be married to you." He whispers as we pull away from the kiss and connect our foreheads.

I smile at his words and press our noses together and take in his warmth. His hands gently caresses my hips then slide to the small of my back.

"You two sex animals come out already!!!" Jin hyung shouts and bangs on the bathroom door.

"Coming!" I laugh and lean against Jungkook as he softly chuckles.

"We might have been a little loud." Jungkook grins and picks me up.

When Jungkook carries me into the living room, all eyes are on us with either upset, exhausted looks or ridiculous grins.

"While you two were fucking like rabbits, the CEO of the company did something stupid. It's the perfect opportunity for us to get rid of him." Hobi hyung tells us and hands Jungkook his phone, so that we can read the news.

It turns out that the nasty CEO is divorcing his wife for his 17 year old mistress that we've been keeping an eye on. 

"Call Attorney Cha to have him release the CEO's folder to the press. Tell him to tell the press that it's the evidence that the company has been gathering to turn him over to the police. Yoongi hyung, take the evidence and arrest the nasty pervert." I tell them and slide out of Jungkook's arms because it's time to start moving again.

"Very well, but everyone remember that Attorney Cha is not to know that I was shot." Hobi hyung reminds everyone with a stern look that sends shivers down our spines.

"We won't tell him a thing." Namjoon hyung quickly answers and looks at us to make sure that we are all in agreement, so we all vigorously nod.

"Ok, good." Hobi hyung takes one last glance at all of us then calls Attorney Cha.

By the end of the phone call, we can all tell that Attorney Cha smells that something is wrong because Hobi hyung spoke to him in a very business tone which is not at all how they speak to each other.

"He knows." Yoongi mumbles and shakes his head when his phone rings the moment Hobi hyung hangs up.

"Then don't answer it." Hobi hyung whines and takes Yoongi hyung's phone away.

When Yoongi hyung doesn't pick up, Jin hyung's phone rings. Before we know it, all of our phones have been called, so Jungkook answers his phone.

"Hoseok hyung was shot." Jungkook mutters then quickly hangs up which causes Hobi hyung to start yelling about how Jungkook should have been the one out of all of us to never betray him.

Within 15 minutes, Attorney Cha is banging on the door, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare answer that door!" Hobi hyung shouts which makes Jungkook hide behind me like a scolded child.

"Fine. I'll do it." Yoongi hyung huffs and stomps over to the door while Hobi hyung tries to get off of the couch to hide.

"You are staying right here because you are in no shape to be walking around." Jimin demands and gently pushes Hobi hyung back onto the couch.

"Seokie!" Attorney Cha shouts and runs into the apartment. His nickname for Hobi hyung has us all a little surprised, but soon we all start giggling.

"I'm fiiiiiine!" Hobi hyung whines then glares at all of us as we all quickly sneak away.

Attorney Cha fusses over Hobi hyung for about an hour while the rest of us prepare the press release because our attorney is out of commission. Once Yoongi hyung has everything he needs for the police investigation, he leaves to join his team to arrest the CEO.

"We should go to the company. I'll set up a press conference." Jungkook informs me as he sends the file to the press.

"Ok, that sounds good. We can safely leave Hobi hyung with Attorney Cha." I grin and look at the adorable pair.

"Do you want us to be in the audience?" Jimin hyung softly asks and places his hand on my shoulder.

"That will be nice." I nod and look at my hyungs.

"Ok! Let's go get rid of a CEO with grace!" Jin shouts then walks off to get ready for the press conference.

"This one won't be as nerve wracking as the first one because it's not really about me." I nervously chuckle and look at Jungkook.

"You will do perfectly." Jungkook smiles and pulls me into a hug then we prepare for the press conference.

When we arrive at the press conference, Yeonjun and Hyunjin have already arrived and are in the crowd with Detective Im and Detective Chae. As Jungkook and I walk past, they both smile and wave at us, so we smile and nod then walk up to the podium.

"You've got this, Babe." Jungkook whispers before taking his place by my side.

"Thank you all for coming today. I am here to address the disturbing news that has reached you by now. The CEO of W Conglomerate has been arrested for the charges of indecent behavior with a minor, amongst many other charges that total 12. As I have promised, I am going through every single employee starting at the top to make sure that this company operates with integrity and decency. This arrest is one of the many you have started witnessing happening in this company. You are now understanding how corrupt and indecent this company is. I and those working with me will make sure that this company takes a new route and treats the employees well. There will be more arrests to come, and I plan to directly address as many of them as I can with you. Are there any questions?" As I speak to the reporters, I reach a hand behind my back and hope that Jungkook knows that I need him.

He quickly responds and reaches over and intertwines our fingers which gives me the confidence I need to finish.

"Chairman Kim, do you know approximately how many more arrests we will see in the future?" Choi Yeonjun asks.

"From the files that my team and I have collected and are turning over to the police and press, there will be approximately 20 more arrests." My answer has the whole room gasping in surprise.

"Do you know when the next arrest will happen?" Another reporter asks with his camera trained on me.

"By tomorrow morning is what the police have informed me." I answer and look at Detective Im for confirmation. He and Detective Chae nod in agreement.

"If there are no more questions, I will take my leave. There are many things that I must do." I quickly speak into the microphone when I see someone movingly suspiciously at the back of the audience.

Faster than lightning, Jungkook tackles me to the ground and the room erupts with gunshots and the screams of the reporters. I quickly try to push Jungkook off because there is no way that I want him taking a bullet for me.

"Kook! Are you ok?!" I yell over the screams and gunshots.

"I'm ok." He smiles and tightens his hold on me.

"Let go!" I shout and struggle, but he just smiles and presses a kiss to my forehead.

Within a few seconds, the building's security swarms in and apprehends the three shooters. Jungkook carefully gets off of me then helps me up as well. I am fuming right now because Jungkook could have died, but hearing Yeonjun and Hyunjin shouting and running over to us snaps me out of my anger.

"Chairman! Mr. Jeon! Are you ok?" Hyunjin asks with big, worried eyes.

"We're ok." Jungkook smiles and pats Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Fucking hell!" Jin hyung shouts and walks over to us while shaking his head.

"Are you guys ok?" I ask my hyungs and check them up and down.

"We're ok." Namjoon smiles and ruffles my hair.

"I will be right back." Jungkook whispers to me then walks over to the security who have the shooters apprehended.

About five minutes later, Yoongi hyung and a swarm of officers run into the building and arrest the shooters. Yoongi hyung and Jungkook have a heated discussion then they both walk over to me.

"They look like private hires." Yoongi hyung whispers to me.

"Minjun?" I whisper back which earns me a nod from Yoongi hyung.

"We apprehended a fourth one and quickly dragged him to the back so that the reporters don't know about him. What do you want us to do with him?" Jungkook softly asks me.

"Bring him to Hobi hyung's land. We'll question him there." I quickly answer then turn my attention back Yeonjun and Hyunjin. "Detectives, thank you for protecting these two." I smile at Detective Im and Detective Chae.

"Of course. We will stay with them until everything is safe." Detective Im answers and slightly bows.

"Thank you. I am sorry, but we need to leave. I have some things that I need to take care of." I smile and nod to the two curious boys then leave with my hyungs.

"Yoongi hyung won't be able to join us since he is taking care of the three he arrested. We'll handle the one that is being taken to Hobi hyung's land." I tell Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin.

"Ok, we'll go with you." Namjoon hyung answers then gets in his and Jin hyung's car.

"I'll tag along in your car." Jimin hyung smiles and gets in the passenger's seat.

"Hyung, I'll sit there." I grin and try to get him out.

"No, there are still reporters around. You need to sit in the back like a Chairman." Jimin hyung reminds me that there are many eyes still on us.

"Right." I nod then wait for Jungkook to open the door for me.

"Let's go spill some more blood."

-photo not mine. edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3K 40
"No one has ever gotten out. What makes you think this will be different?" "Just trust me, will you?" Completed That's right. It's back. The original...
46.8K 2.3K 31
Namjoon and Jin are married with their adopted son, Jungkook. Namjin started with a project they had to do in school. Jungkook gets assigned the proj...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...