Austin Butler Imagines 🎸

By 70sTrekkie

short stories/imagines about austin butler (and some elvis) requests are open! More

Introduction
Meeting Him
Just some pictures
First Date β™‘
Lazy Mornings πŸŒ„
What dating Austin is like πŸ’“
Please read!!!!!!
🎡 Kiss Me
A/N
Manicure or Pedicure?
Cannes Film Festival 🎬
You're married!
Every year we get older πŸ’“
🎡 Since U Been Gone
🎡 You Send Me
🎡 April Love
🎡 Just The Way You Look Tonight
Unexpectedly Expecting
What dating Austin is like pt.2
More flicks !
🎡 Blue Velvet πŸ’™
Another A/n
That's What Best Friends Are For
Sick Days
It's Been A Long Week
You're married! Pt.2
Always On My Mind 🀍
🎡Forever and Ever, Amen
It's Me You Should Be Seeing
Hiatus ☹️
You're Gonna Do Fine
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
The End πŸ₯Ή
Happy Holidays!!!

🎡 So Close

4.3K 67 18
By 70sTrekkie

this is gonna be the start of a series within this book. all the chapters with the little music emoji will mean that they will be inspired by a song. the song will be linked up. enjoy!
-------------‐-----‐-----‐‐--------------------

You stood in front of you and your husband's mirror, smoothing down the front of your dress. You wore a strapless, floor length gown. The color of it was a deep blue with small diamonds placed along the bodice. Your hair was curled and pushed back behind your ears. A necklace with a small diamond pendant was clasped behind your neck. You sighed, knowing that it was gonna be a long night but the only thing that would make it bearable would be seeing him.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?"

You turned towards the voice of your husband.

He wasn't necessarily a bad looking man, you just weren't into him like that. He was rude and arrogant.

His brown hair was slicked back, his emerald eyes shining.

"Hello? Y/n we can't be late, are you ready?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Yes, sorry about that Paul."

He scoffed. "C'mon, we don't have all night."

He grabbed your wrist, dragging you out of the bedroom, barely even giving you time to grab your clutch.

He lead the pair of you through your manor, pushing you out the front door. He shut the door behind you, locking it and leading you to the car.

"Stop pushing me, Paul, I'm getting there."

"Be quiet Y/n, my patience with you is already thin!" He said getting in the driver's side of the car.

You rolled your eyes at him and climbed into your side of the car.

Barley even buckled in, the car sped down the road.

You glared your husband, grippingyour seat belt.

"Geez, slow down Paul!"

"I would if you weren't taking time and obsessing over yourself in the mirror."

You decided to not push him, so you kept quiet.

The two of you rode in silence, finally pulling up to the Butler Estate.

He stopped the car at the entrance, stepping out of the car, tossing his keys to the valet, a younger boy, before going over to your side of the car, opening the door for you.

"How sweet of you, Paul" you drawled.

"Just shut up and let's get inside." He muttered.

The valet got into the car and drove off, looking for a place to park.

You and Paul walked in together, him behind you placing a tight grip on your waist.

"Don't pulled the shit you pulled last time Y/n." he whispered in your ear.

Before you were able to say anything, a voice called out to the both of you.

"Mr and Mrs. Smith!"

You found the source of the voice and smiled.

Mr.Butler, or Austin, smiled at the two of you. You couldn't deny that he was incredibly handsome. His sandy blonde hair was gelled back with a simple curl resting against his forehead.

He stood in front of you and your husband, shaking Paul's hand. When you moved to shake Austin's hand, Paul's fingers pressed into your side.

Austin's smile twitched downwards for a quick second and then schooled his features back into his smile.

Paul's voice rang out. "Can't wait to discuss business with you Butler."

"Likewise, Smith." Austin said. He turned to you, his eyes raking down your figure, meeting your eyes again. "Y/n, you look lovely."

You felt a hot rush in your cheeks. "Thank you Mr.Butler."

He chuckled. "I told you to call me Austin multiple times before."

You smiled warmly and Austin cleared his throat.

"Let's get inside."

The party was well underway by the time you all had entered, glasses of champagne being passed around. With a final silent warning from Paul, he left you alone, going off to a group of females that were "friends" of his.

You rolled your eyes, snatching a glass of champagne off a plate a waiter was holding.

'Typical him, finding other people to be around you thought to yourself.

"Is the party boring for you, Y/n?"

You turned around and saw Austin.

"No, it's just not really my scene."

He leaned in close to you.

"Not your scene huh, what's really your scene then?" He pondered.

You finished the rest of your glass before answering.

"My home, Mr.Butler."

He laughed and the sound of his laughter warmed you.

But before you can say anything else, his wife came up to him.

"Sweetie, the guests are asking to- oh Y/n," she said glaring at you. "Shocked to find you here tonight."

"You know what, I'm going to go find something to eat, I'll see you around, Austin." You replied, turning on your heels, walking away.

Austin had no idea why but the way you said his name, the way it rolled off your tongue, had him feeling quite hard. He walked away from his wife, only to be met with your husband, who immediately began talking business with him. But he wasn't listening. His thoughts wandered back to you the entire time.

An hour passed and you were incredibly bored and annoyed by the party. The maestro announced a slow dance coming up. You looked around for Paul but he was no where to be found. A sigh escaped your lips, watching all the other couples pair up and waltz on the dance floor. You wished, even for a second that Paul would just dance with you. You wished that he would just give you love. Arms crossed, you felt your heart breaking slowly for yourself. Tears gathered in your eyes and you felt ridiculous. Turning around you were met with the unexpected.

Austin stood there, his hand reaching out for you.

"Would you care to dance with me?"

Saying nothing, your hand settled in his and he led the two of you to the space where everyone else was.

"This song," the maestro began. "is a special one. Here it is, 'So Close'".

You moved to stand face to face with Austin, placing your arms to rest on his shoulders. His hands rested lightly on your waist.

'you're in my arms,
and all the world is calm.
the music playing on for only two'

The pair of you moved softly with the music, your heart beating faster with the two of you being so close.

'so close together
and when I'm with you
so close to feeling alive'

His arms pulled you in closer to his chest, his heart fluttering with anticipation and excitement.

'a life goes by
romantic dreams must die
so I bid my goodbye
and never knew'

It was like everyone and everything else around the two of you disappeared, including the wedding bands on both of your fingers that tied the two of you to different people.

'so close, was waiting
waiting here with you
and now, forever, I know"

You tangled your hands in his hair, knowing for sure you messed it up. He moved his face so the two of you were dancing cheek to cheek.

'all that I wanted
to hold you so close'

Austin moved you two the the edge of the space, steering the two of you away from curious eyes.

'so close, to reaching
that famous happy end
almost believing
that this one's not pretend'

You felt so at peace and happy, knowing that even for a moment, you were safe in Austin's arms.

A hot tear rolled down your face. Austin pulled his face away from you slightly, leaning in to press a kiss on your cheek, kissing the tear away.

'and now you're beside me
and look how far we've come
so far we are, so close'

Paul emerged from a door, his clothes messed up from his previous activities. His hair was disheveled as he scanned the room for you. He felt his heart stop as he saw you and his business partner dancing close with one another.

Austin pressed his forehead against yours whispering sweet nothings to you. He was in love and he knew it.

'oh how could I face the faceless days
if I should lose you now'

He pulled you even closer, his arms holding you so close, not wanting to let go of you in fear of losing you.

'we're so close to reaching
that famous happy end
almost believing
that this one's not pretend'

"I love you, Y/n," he muttered. You smiled softly through your tears.

"I love you too Austin."

There was that feeling again. hearing you say his name. His arms held you close, your head resting in the crook of his neck. He lightly rested his head on yours, eyes closed, heart full.

'let's go, oh dreaming
for we know we are'

The special moment ended quickly as Paul grabbed your arm, yanking you away from his business partner.

Both of your eyes flew open.

"Paul not now-" you begged.

"Shut up, Butler you can kiss this deal goodbye!" Paul growled.

Austin couldn't care less seeing as it was Paul who needed this deal more than Austin did.

You stretched your hand out to touch Austin one last time. His hand reached up and met with yours and his wife walked next to him.

'so close, so close'

Paul harshly pulled you with him, tears streaming down your face, your head turned locking eyes with Austin.

His own tears fell knowing that he could never be with you.

'and still so far'

____________________________________

okay so um, im crying this was soo cute and sad to write. putting the song on loop had me ugly crying so bad lol

very proud of this one, might do more of these music inspired imagines

hope you enjoyed this chapter because i know i did 💓

all my loving, e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 720 14
I think the title says everything. This is a bunch of Hermione Granger oneshots, drabbles, imagines, etc. Started on: January 6, 2022
136K 4.9K 174
Emma Watson Oneshots/Imagines book two! Requests are open! No smut Cover by: @AkujiAkiyama12 Started: 8/12/21 Ended: 2/5/22
1.6M 34.3K 116
─── character & celebrity imagines, oneshots. β˜† [BOOK 1/2] π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ.
63K 707 26
A bunch of requested and non-requested imagines about Elvis Presley. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, you can request in the comme...