Unbreakable Love

By bibliomxniac

Three years after getting her heart broken by the only man she'd loved, Gianna Ricci is well on her way to su... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Dedication
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Twenty Seven

939 27 0
By bibliomxniac

I wondered how that clueless bitch thought it was a good idea to confront us again - especially with the way that I had embarrassed her in court today. Seemed like she was practically asking to be put in her fucking place. It was good timing really, because I had a lot of pent up aggression that I now got to take out on this bimbo.

"Get your fucking ass out of here. Or do you want a repeat of what happened in court?"

My nostrils flared as the bitch in question towered over me in her stilettos, as if she were looking down on me. Also, who the fuck wore stilettos to court?

"Shut the fuck up, puttana. Or are you just jealous that I got Sergio in ways that you couldn't?"

"Only in your wildest dreams would I be jealous of you, Carla." I seethed, my teeth grinding hard against each other.

"Just because you use some fancy words doesn't make you any smarter than me, idiota. I've got things that you could never dream of having. And you're just petty that my man broke your stupid heart all those years ago." She sneered, a vile look in her eyes. "Just a piece of advice from one woman to another...nobody is going to want you if you look like a tramp, honey." She whispered as if we were sharing some secret that no one else ought to know.

"I'm the tramp?" I asked incredulously. A manic laugh tore out of me as I watched Carla take a step back, alarmed by my slightly unhinged behavior. "If there's anyone in here who's a tramp, then it's you!" I shouted, my voice slightly shaking since I was overwhelmed by the flurry of emotions going through me.

Carla recovered once more as she shoved her hand in my face, that hideous engagement ring still on it.

"Look at this, bitch. It's Sergio's ring on my finger. Mine. Not yours." She taunted before flipping her hair like a diva. "God, I wouldn't even know where to start with him. He's such an amazing lover - you would know that, wouldn't you? He'd even keep me up all night with his -

Before she could even complete that sentence, my fist connected with her made up face, the satisfying crunch of bones sounding beneath my fingers. My hands were shaking as I pulled back, my temper rising at the reminder of what had gone down three years ago. I was usually a patient person. But not this time. Throwing back one of the most painful times of my life in my face had been the last straw for me. Now I'd be talking with my fists to this cunt.

"Tu baldracca!" She shrieked pathetically as one hand clutched her nose while the other lunged to grab at me.

I grabbed her hair before she could get to me, turning her head so that she was looking at Sergio. Her features twisted in pain as I pulled at her roots, Sergio leaning against the wall near his car, watching the show. A dark smirk lifted on his lips as his pupils dilated, the desire coming off of him in waves. It shouldn't have felt so gratifying, seeing him lust over me while I beat his lying cunt of an ex into the ground. But it was. The promise in his eyes told me that he wanted to reward me. They told of all the dark and dirty things that he wanted to do to me once I was done with this bitch.

"Don't you dare mess with me, you dumb bitch." I whispered in her ear as she whimpered softly. "Apologise now." I threatened as red hot fury sizzled through my veins, my heart pumping erratically.

"Now!" I shouted as my voice echoed through the parking lot.

I knew I was currently being extremely reckless. Beating a woman up in the courthouse parking was so not my style. But I couldn't help it. Sergio brought out the darkest parts of me, turning me into a woman that I didn't recognise sometimes. He'd not only made my libido increase, but he'd also caused a possessive streak in me.

"Do as she says, Carla." Sergio said lowly as he lit a cigarette.

My nose scrunched up automatically out of habit, as he blew a ring of smoke into the air. I twisted Carla's arm behind her back, making her scream in pain as my nails bit into her wrist.

"I-I'm sorry!" She cried out before I let her go just as I heard the sound of heels click clacking their way towards us.

"What's going on?" Eleonora's sharp voice cut through as she took in the scene before her.

Me with my top button undone and chest heaving. Sergio leaning back relaxedly with a cigarette. And Carla, lying onto the ground, clutching her bleeding nose with her hands.

"You psycho bitch!" Carla shouted, but made no move to come towards me, knowing that I wouldn't hold back this time.

Without a word, Eleonora picked her up, before dragging her towards the car, as one would do to a petulant child. The rev of the car's engine resounded in the air as they took off without another backwards glance.

"Take the car and wait for us on the main floor, Alessandro." Sergio ordered the man behind him as he followed his instructions with a nod.

Sergio still hadn't moved from his previous position, his body coiled like a predator, ready to pounce at any given second. Within a few seconds, Alessandro had driven the car out of the parking area as silence ensued between us.

"That was a bold move there huh, mia gioia." Sergio started as he dropped the cigarette to the ground, crushing it beneath his polished shoes. "What with all the cameras around us."

My stomach sunk at the realisation that there were CCTV cameras around us that would have captured the entire exchange between Carla and I. Cazzo di merda. Shit, this was bad. In my bout of anger, I hadn't even fucking thought about the consequences of my actions. If someone saw the tapes, I'd be in deep shit. I'd probably even be banned from practicing and -

"Relax." Sergio's voice came from behind me, the soft air making the strands of my hair blow forward.

I hadn't even realised when he'd closed the space between us by crossing over to where I was standing.

"I'll handle it." He reassured me as he read my mind.

My tense body relaxed into his hold as his firm hands went to my shoulders, kneading them lightly.

"Do you know what I felt when I saw my girl pummell that bitch into the ground?" He murmured as his voice dipped lower, letting me know exactly how he felt about it. "It was hot as fuck, mia gioia. Seeing you dish out what she deserved."

"You think so?" I breathed as goosebumps dotted my arms.

"I know so."

I didn't have even a second to contemplate what was going to happen next as I was whirled around to face him, his hands on my ass and his mouth crushing mine.

Our mouths fused together as one as Sergio swallowed my moans and sighs. I could feel my arousal pooling in my lace thong as I pulled away from him to catch my breath for a second.

"But the cameras -" I started as Sergio cut me off with a finger to my lips, effectively shushing me.

"Just trust me." He whispered as I nodded once.

He lifted me by my ass as my legs wrapped around his waist before he led us towards a random car, placing me on the hood.

"Now," His voice had gotten impossibly deeper as he leaned closer to me, his minty breath washing over my face. "I want you to be a good girl and take my cock, Gianna. Right on the hood of this car."

"B-but -

"Shh. Are you with me or not? Just say the word and I'll back off." He promised as I swallowed heavily.

I had never really tried exhibitionism before, but with Sergio I'd do anything. Anything to please him.

"Yes." I murmured my assent as a wicked smile spread across his face.

"That's my girl."

His hand moved towards my soaked core before a rip sounded in the air. The snap of my thong against my pussy and his dark eyes on mine sent tingles of excitement through my body as he tucked the discarded remains of my underwear into his pocket.

Without wasting another second, he pushed three fingers up to his knuckles into my pussy as the slick sound of my arousal combined with Sergio's groan penetrated the air.

"So fucking wet for me, aren't you? My dirty little girl loves the thought of being fucked in public, huh?"

I gasped as I felt the fullness of his fingers inside of me, my head tilting back as my mouth gaped open.

All of a sudden, his fingers were off me as I shot him a glare of annoyance. He mirrored my expression before his other hand cupped my jaw.

"Eyes on me, Gianna. Especially when I've got my fingers in your pretty little cunt."

I jerked my head in response, unable to form a coherent sentence at the moment. Sergio pushed his fingers back in before starting to thrust them slowly. His long digits reached that delicious spot inside of me that made my toes curl and my belly tighten with need, all the while I kept my eyes on him.

"That's it, mia gioia. You hear that? You hear how wet I make you?"

"Yes. Oh god, yes." I panted as he increased his speed, my thighs shaking as he kept pumping inside my pussy.

Before my mind could grasp onto the sudden change, his cock had replaced his hand as he held the head at my entrance.

"Gonna fuck you so raw that you'll feel me inside of you for the next eternity. You understand that,Gianna?" He rasped, the low baritone of his voice sending shudders through my body and making me feel as if I was on fire. "Say that you're mine. That you've always been mine."

I hummed impatiently, wanting his cock to be inside me in the next few moments.

"Words, mia gioia. Use your words."

"Yours. I'm fucking yours, Sergio. Always have been. So you better show me how much I belong to you."

"Damn straight I will." And with that, he plunged inside of me with a single thrust as the force of it shook the car that I was perched on.

My skirt had been hitched up to my waist, giving a direct view of my pussy to whoever would enter through the stairwell. But that thought didn't deter me. In fact, just thinking of being caught thrilled me and made me impossibly wetter.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked Sergio, even though he had told me that he hadn't fucked anyone until me.

But the insecure part of me that had been triggered by Carla's words wanted to know.

"Never." He growled. "Not even if we were the last two people on this planet Earth." He replied through a groan, knowing who I was referring to.

His cock speared into me savagely as I was pushed back further on the hood, my back pressed to it firmly. The contrast of the heat in my body and the cool metal on my back had my lower belly tightening as my body tensed up, awaiting my high. My orgasm hit me not long after as my walls clenched and unclenched around Sergio's thick cock, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Fuck." I cursed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I came back down from the high as I felt Sergio's thrusts become sloppier, before I felt his cum fill me as he released a roar. Our heavy breaths mingled with each other as he leant down on me, his torso covering mine.

"Gonna make sure that I fuck every single guy out of your system, mia gioia." He said once we had caught our breaths.

"Oh, I'm sure you will." I replied as he grinned that boyish grin of his, gifting me a look at his dimples that never failed to melt me.

We both straightened as I tucked my shirt back into my skirt. Sergio reached out a hand towards me as I clasped mine in his, my delicate fingers rubbing against his slightly rough ones. My eyes darted to the camera above us before shooting to Sergio.

"I'll have someone remove those tapes from their system, don't worry. I won't let anyone else but me see you like that." He promised sincerely.

"Like what?" I asked curiously as we strode hand in hand towards the exit.

"Vulnerable. Soft. And mine." He responded, his hand tightening against mine. "Por sempre, remember?"

My heart melted at the reminder of our promise to each other. Because, how could it not?

Maybe later on, I would realise that that was the moment I knew I was gone for him. That he had restored a part of me that I had lost three years ago. The pivotal moment when I knew that things could never be just casual between us - ever. 

☆☆☆

Anybody else fanning their face? Nope? Just me? Aight then ahshsjjsjs😮‍💨

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you liked this chapter!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
3.5K 48 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
56.9K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...