Miss Miller

By JadeG96

Gwen Smith is a 21 year old university student in New York, who is studying writing. Gwen interviews Lou Mill... More

Hello Miss Miller
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 13

846 33 7
By JadeG96

It's the morning of the party, the morning after I walked out on Lou at the restaurant. I watch as the water boils in the pot on the stove, I pour it into a cup along with a tea bag. I sit at the window in the living room and watch as everyone passes by on the street below. I haven't heard from Lou since last night when she texted me apologising, I never replied to her message.

I also got a text from Debbie telling me she's looking forward to see me tonight. I did text Gemma last night to ask if she wanted to come to the party. She agreed, she seems excited for it. Jess is dissapointed she can't make it but she's excited for me to spend time with Gemma. The party starts at 7pm. I am free all day so me and Jess get our nails done before she has to go to work.

"How do you feel about tonight?" Jess asks

"I'm nervous, I don't know how I'll feel seeing Lou with another woman" I look down at my nails being painted.

"If you think it'll be hard then don't go, go somewhere else with Gemma"

"Debbie and the others are looking forward to me being there and I'm looking forward to seeing them"

"Fair enough, you know I'm only a call away if you need me"

"Thank you Jess"

We both smile at each other.

"Anyway, she doesn't deserve someone as caring and as kind as you anyway if that's the way she's going to be...you are an amazing person you know"

I gently nudge into her "enough" we both laugh.

It's 5pm, I start to get ready. I decide to wear a navy coloured silk dress, spaghetti straps. It rests just above my knees. I decide to wear no underwear as the dress is so thin you can see underwear lines through it. I keep my makeup minimal and my hair in beach waves. Necklaces drape down my chest and bracelets wrapped around my wrists.

I asked Gemma to come to mine first so we can have a couple of drinks before we go. I need them for the anxiety I am feeling. She arrives around 6:15pm. We have a couple of shots of tequela and a glass of wine each.

"I'm really glad you invited me tonight" she moves in closer to me

"Me too" my hand rests on the kitchen unit, she brushes her hand over mine.

"So how do you know these woman?"

"I interviewed one of them for an article I was doing for Uni then we became good friends"

"Lou Miller wasn't it?"

"Yeah, Lou fucking Miller" I take another shot

"I've been to a phew of her clubs, they are great...I look forward to meeting her"

I don't say anymore about her.

"Shall we head there, we need to be there in twenty minutes"

"Let's go" she quickly downs the rest of the wine that's in the glass.

I grab my clutch bag and head out the door. We manage to get a cab quicker than I thought we would. We arrive half an hour late. We ended up stopping to grab chewing gum. The main door is already open. We can hear the music from outside. We make our way inside to be greeted by Debbie.

She shouts over the music "Hello! Its great to see you, the bar is over there" she points to a corner of the room "help your selfs to anything, you look stunning" she steps back to take a better look me "that figure is so to die for, I love it" she winks at me before she wonders off to greet other guests.

Me and Gemma make our way over to the bar, my eyes searching for Lou through the sea of people.

"Two glasses of red wine please" I say to the barman

"Sure thing"

He makes our drinks and hands them to us. We both say thank you.

We stand chatting with each other, my eyes still searching for Lou. I wanted to ask Debbie where she is but I stop myself. I see Daphne. I make my way over to her.

"Hello, I'm Gwen...I hope you are having a good night"

She turns around to face me "hello" she looks me up and down "you look amazing, Lou has spoke a lot about you..." She then smiles at me "I hope you enjoy yourself"

"I will, thank you"

"I'll catch up with you later Gwen, have a good time"

She walks off to talk to some other guests. I see Tammy from across the room who gives me a wave. I wave back. My eyes still searching for Lou.

Me and Gemma take a seat on the sofa after getting another glass of wine. Gemma places a hand on my thigh.

"Are you looking for her"

"Looking for who?"

"Lou...of course"

"Sorry" I laugh slightly "is it that obvious"

"It is" she laughs "I've not seen her either, maybe she never came"

"Yeah maybe" I run my hands through my hair.

I try to get her out of my head and focus on the woman I came here with.

"I'm sorry, so how are you feeling? That red wine is starting to hit me"

"Me too, I'm feeling a bit tipsy" We both giggle

"Do you want another glass? I'm going to get one"

"That would be great"

As I stand up I feel Gemmas hand run down my back then over my ass. I turn to give her a flirty smile before walking away. I stand at the bar while waiting for our drinks to be ready. I suddenly feel a familiar touch come up behind me. It's Lou, she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. Her head rests on my shoulder. I flinch slightly.

"Hello gorgeous" she whisper in my ear.

I pull away from her, quickly scanning the room. I take a good look at her, she's in a suit...its hard to take my eyes off her. She looks so good.

"Where's your date?" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

She looks confused "I don't have a date"

"Where's the woman you came with"

"She's talking to someone I think, she's not my date...shes a work friend"

"A good friend" I frown at her

"No...just a friend, that's all"

The barman interupts to hand me the two glasses of wine.

"Two glasses of wine" she raises an eyebrow

"Yeah...one for me..." I clear my throat "one for Gemma"

"Gemma..." she looks down at the floor "I didn't think you would bring someone"

"You said I could bring a friend" I search for her eyes

"I know...I better get back to Sophie"

She kisses my cheeck before she leaves me. I take the two glasses of wine back to where I left Gemma, her eyes light up when she sees me walking over. She takes a glass from my hand.

"I seen Lou come in" she quickly tells me

"Yeah, she came over to speak to me"

"I can't believe how stunning she is, no wonder you like her"

"Like her?" I question her while taking a sip of my wine

"Oh sorry, I thought you liked her..."

"She's just a friend, that's all" I look down then back up at Gemmas eyes which are dark green "do you want to dance"

I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. 'This is the life' by Amy Macdonald plays over the speakers. We both sway to the music, her hands resting on my hips. She whispers something in my ear which makes me throw my head back and laugh loud. My eyes scan the room again, they are met with Lou's. She's standing leaning against a wall, the woman she came with stands and talks to her but I can tell she's not listening to her.

I continue dancing with Gemma, we both have our arms around each other. We giggle to each other as the wine and tequila shots start to hit us. I can feel Lou's eyes burning through my body. She's not paying much attention to Sophie, I see the woman try to put her arm around her but Lou moves away. She looks upset. I ignore her and focus more on Gemma. I pull away from her slightly.

"I need a toilet, I'll be back" I whisper in her ear.

She nods her head.

There's a que for the toilet, I see Debbie walking towards me.

"Use Lou's toilet up the stairs, I'm sure she wouldn't mind honey"

"Do you think..."

"Go up, I'll catch up with you later" She places a hand on my arm and gives it a gentle squeeze.

I make my way up the stairscase to Lou's ensuiet. As I enter her room I see her cloths all over the bed. I lift a t-shirt and bring it to my nose, taking in a deep breath of her scent that's been left on it. It warms my heart, I hear the bathroom door unlock, I throw the t-shirt back down onto the bed. Out walks Sophie.

"Oh sorry, Debbie said to come up to use this toilet...I never knew someone was here"

"Thats alright, you're Gwen right?" She squints her eyes slightly

"Yeah, you are Sophie?"

"Yeah...I came with Lou" she says with a smug look on her face.

"Nice...well excuse me, I need to pee"

"She hasn't taken her eyes off you since we arrived, are you both secretly together or something"

"No, we are good friends that's all" I smile at her while trying to get past her

"Good because I think me and her have something, we have a great comnection"

"I'm happy for you" there's a smile on my face but that's the opposite to what I'm feeling inside.

She finally let's me past and I quickly shut the door behind me. resting my back on the closed door I feel my chest tighten. My breathing gets heavy, I walk over to the sink and lean over it. I take a glance up at the mirror infornt of me and look at myself, trying to stop myself from tearing up. Reminding myself that me and Lou aren't together. She can do what she likes. I quickly pee and get my emotions under control before leaving the bathroom.

As I exit the bathroom I'm greeted by Lou. She's standing beside her bed.

"What took you so long sweetheart?"

"Sorry were you needing in"

"No...I wanted to see you, Debbie had said you came up here"

She stretches her arms out for me to take her hands.

I push her away "No Lou, sophie is looking for you"

Her face looks confused "what?"

"She wanted to try things with you, she said you and her have a connection so you better go find her"

"I don't have a connection with her honey"

"Well she seems to think you do" I try not to look at her

I try to walk past her but she quickly puts her arm out and leans it against the door so i can't get out.

"I can't stand to see you with that woman anymore Gwen, please...stay here"

"Let me past..."

She turns to face me, both her hands resting at each side of me against the door. She leans in close to my ear. I feel her breath against my cheek

She whispers "I want you" She pauses "right now" She bites her bottom lip "you look amazing...I can't keep my eyes and hands off you...tell me to stop sweetheart" her leg forces its way between my legs.

No words leave my mouth. She then rests her forehead against mine. Her hand comes up to grasp my chin, her thumb brushes over my lips. I gulp, my body starts to tremble.

----------------------------------
Author

Thank you for reading!! 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 249 21
Y/n is a 25-year-old woman completing a master's in fine arts in NYC where she meets her male best friend, who then turns into something more. This g...
19.4K 707 21
({ book cover from pinterest - i do not claim it! }) This is an Oceans 8 fanfiction between y/n and Lou Miller. The other characters are apart of the...
21.5K 651 23
Y/n is Cates daughter. Y/N and Edith live with there mom Cate. Y/n struggles with her mental health; mainly her anxiety and Cate supports her through...
5.4K 85 11
With being the owner of a rising Club franchise Louise Miller, known for her charisma and cockiness crossed her path with Dr.Nish , a well renounced...