Marriage Alliance

Oleh rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... Lebih Banyak

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 4

12.8K 620 37
Oleh rivervixenog

Ishita's POV:

Returning home I searched for Mom but Esha told me she left for a bhajan to the nearest temple I asked Esha to sit and talk with me. "So how is your career going till now?" humming in response she explained, "Pretty well but Di (sister) I want to talk about something else with you..." that was sudden but never minding. "Yeah sure, you can tell me anything..." she rubbed her knuckles which indicates something is not right and she was nervous. "Esha... is everything alright you can tell me don't worry I won't judge you".

Esha took deep breaths, "Di, I love a guy who also does like he says he does and I want things to move forwards towards marriage because I don't think anyone else can keep me happy and take care of me as he does. I want you to meet him and see if he's worth it or I will end the relationship because if he isn't serious about it then I don't think it's worth investing myself in a relationship with no future. My career is at its peak and this entertainment industry changes in split seconds. I will continue my work besides that I want to start a family and get stable in life..." hearing her I couldn't believe she was two years younger than me. She has become so mature maybe time has grown her up as well...

"Esha... I always want you to be happy and for you, I will meet the guy but it's you who will choose to live with him or not. I will talk about it with Mom as well don't worry about it just talk to the guy and let me know about his parents what's his name?" she was beyond happy, "Really Di you will do it... Oh my god, I thought you will scold me for being in a relationship with a guy and all. You're so cool..." she pulled me into a hug. "Okay... okay don't butter me up to tell me his name..." she smiled shyly.

"Kartik Oberoi, only son of Antara Oberoi and Sudhir Oberoi. They have a hotel chain business in Bangalore and Mumbai. His father died a couple of years ago now Kartik handles his business but the only scary thing is her mother she doesn't even let his son away from her eyes. I understand her situation but Kartik is a grown-up man and I kind of very much believe she will reject me that's why I asked for help from you because you are the best manipulator or I would have told Mom before you." she has really grown up.

"Well, I'm flattered you chose me to manipulate your soon-to-be mother-in-law." she chuckled and hugged me. "Don't do that... hey..." she tickled my back, and sides I could control my laughter. I saw mom standing near the door frame looking at us with glittering eyes, she walked close to us holding the puja thali. "This house can never be a home it will always be the building of stones and cement without you... you my lovely daughters make this house a home." she cupped both of our cheeks them applied kumkum tika in the middle of our foreheads. "God saves you from the eyes of evil and his blessings be upon you." she kissed our cheeks while we touched her feet receiving her blessings.

"You're still at home... don't you have a meeting with the real estate agent. You girls just keep staying at home and someone else will overtake our business." the man we all wish dies but doesn't want our mother to be a widower. "Esha... have you met the agent and did the photo shoot for the campaign. I'm here trying to expand the business and include the fashion industry as well where you... mother and daughter are sitting here doing absolutely nothing." Dad walked inside the main door and utter in complete exasperation.

I mumbled under my breath close to my mother, "You were blessing me to save me from evil eyes just poke this man's eyes it will be more than helpful" "Shhh...." mother glared at me to close my mouth. "What are you two mumbling?" Dad asked sitting on the couch. "Plan of your murder..." I uttered he gave me a disgusted look, Mom slaps her forehead and asked him "Why are you here Raj?". He glared at her and then ordered maids to bring him a glass of water because none of us care to ask him for anything.

He gulped the whole glass and then looked at Esha, "Does your mother knows about your affair with that Oberoi's son? And how dare you to do such a thing don't you know that the eldest child gets married first then it comes to the youngest or you have forgotten your morals and values in the desperation of sleeping around". This man tests my patience, "Aae you... talk to me and answer the question Mom asked why are you here? and as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to do with Esha's affair or marriage. As we were planning to not call you at the wedding as well telling their parents that she's a daughter without a father." he glared at me and huffed in frustration. "If your mother had given birth to an obedient son then I won't have to talk with your disrespectful mouth...". I smirked, "But she didn't so get over it... son of a bitch..." I said the last part under my breath but very much audible.

"She didn't but someone else did..." raising my brows I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" Mom asked looking at him. "Kashika Malhotra's son Vikram Malhotra is coming back from New York tomorrow to join our business. Better be ready Ishita you have a competitor, now." I made a disgusted face, "He's younger than me, and you think he could be better than me. Hats off to your confidence but don't worry I won't be harsh on your non-biological son. And, what will you tell the media about him, that he's one of the best employees so you're gonna make him a part of your will? Bad move Rajkund, bad move...".

He stood up and moved to his room, Kashika Malhotra is the model my father fucked up with and Vikram Malhotra is his son. Well technically Kashika had devil's tango with a producer and got Vikram but that old producer died due to a heart attack which maybe his wife had given him after she got to know about this child thing. And now when things were settled this maniac want to include him in the business which will mostly be a pain in my ass because there can only be one boss and here I'm the boss.

Knocking my study room Mom came inside and asked "What are you gonna do about this?". Looking up from the document file, I examined her pale face "Have you taken your daily medicines because I can see your BP is low?" she nodded. "Yes I checked and it was low so I took the medicines but I'm worried about you... that guy is dangerous even if he's only one year younger than you and I have heard in the news he was involved with some gang... what if" I cut her overthinking, "Mom... stop overthinking it. Do you trust me? Because I don't think you do." She sighed "I do baby... but..." "No 'buts' I will kick his ass in less than a week, suing him for the much nastier thing that he could ever imagine."

Mom smiled and kissed my cheek, "You are here I don't need to worry about anything my daughter is more than enough. What about Kartik? I know Esha loves him but she was never serious with him then what happen all of a sudden?" I smirked, "My little sister got jealous and insecure when a girl tried to get in his pants". Mom cackled, "She's so much into that guy and that Kartik he came to deliver ice-creams at the midnight wearing a deliver boys outfit but forgot to remove his expensive watch. I didn't say anything as he was very cute..." I raised my eyebrow at her. "Don't let your daughter hear that or she will be insecure from you as well" we both laughed and chatted for a while.

The next morning, sun rays jumped on my face when someone removed the curtain "Ugh, close that..." turning my face away I tried to get back to my sleep. "Get up" Dad's voice boomed in the room, "Don't show me your face early morning, or my whole day will go bad..." I shooed him. "You have to sign the deal with Armaan Goel and today your brother is joining the company as well so I want you to arrange things for him." I hummed in response, "Sure I will arrange a bomb and blow up the building... I have insurance of that building..." I kept my eyes closed as I was serious about that superstition, he growled and left.

Getting up I changed into a simple white blouse with black slacks and beige pump heels. 

Taking my handbag I walked down the stairs first I got into the temple removed my heels and took blessings then left for breakfast. Stuffing my mom's special aloo paratha in my mouth and a glass of orange juice I go through Twitter and then news outlets. After finishing my breakfast the driver announced that the car was ready and I left was office.

This office was much busier than the one I have in London and I barely come here for anything. People bowed their heads in respect wishing me morning some gave me flowers mostly men, trying to charm me through words to get a promotion or raise in their pay. It was decorated with flowers and welcome lighting which is specially not for me. Getting inside my office first thing I decided was to change the interior so much flashy things I hate. Looking on the other side that office had a dark theme so I replaced it with my office sitting on the chair I got through some mails while workers transferred my things in this office. "May I come in Ma'am..." a young girl wearing a cute outfit entered the office I nodded, "Ma'am I'm Priya... your new assistant..." I looked up and down at her she's too young will she be able to handle the workload.

"Um okay, Riya..." she cuts me, "Ma'am Priya..." I looked up at her "Yeah... yeah Priya... get me a coffee with three shots of espresso and whatever you want... because we have a lot of things to discuss" she thanked me and left downstairs. Workers arranged the last box and left as well, calling the manager of this branch I discussed some business then let him do his work. Priya came back with my coffee and her as well, she passed me my coffee with a smile taking one sip it was perfect. She passed the first test and I can move forward with her, "Okay... Priya... let me have a question-answer session with you because I have to tolerate you for more days than I expected before coming here so yeah are you ready?" she looked nervous then nodded.

"If you get a choice between doing things right and following my orders what will you choose" she shrugged and replied. "Simply... Your orders because you'll pay me the salary." I asked her "Best businesswoman you ever worked with?" she cackled "You know this is the first job I ever got as it was mentioned in my resume and yes you're the best businesswomen I ever worked with or better way to put it will be would love to work with".

This was fun, "Well done from now onwards you will take interviews of my assistants at every firm and you can call me Ishita as we are very much compatible. Now without wasting any time handle my emails and calls, and people. Don't let my father enter my office without my permission or any non-important person. Every day I want my coffee like the way I said to you today if my mother calls or comes you can come to my office or anything important thing I would be in the middle. Your priority should be my orders, I like to keep a non-hierarchical work environment but that doesn't mean I will tolerate laziness. You will be provided with my security and expert investigators and every important person I have access to. You will have to work under pressure but don't worry I will pay for your medical bill or drugs if you take any." she noted everything in her notepad.

Passing her the picture of Kartik Oberoi I ordered her, "Find every single detail about this guy because my sister wants to marry him." she nodded and kept the photo with her. She heard something in her earpiece, "Ishita... Armaan Goel is here do you want me to let him in?" I nodded with a smile, perfect assistant Cathy your retirement is on the way.

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 73.9K 44
*(Unedited) ⚠️: Has a lot of , i repeat a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes read at your own risk . Do not complaint about it later in comment...
4M 190K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
5.9M 368K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○~~~~~~~~~~...
110K 9.8K 22
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...