Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
A/N

Team x Unstable!Reader

1.3K 27 4
By Comic_Nerd117

I smiled as I walked into the cave. I waved and said hi to everyone before heading to the library after grabbing a cup of black coffee.

"Hey Rob. Can you help me with my math homework again. It just makes more sense when you explain it." I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I need a break from this case. I need coffee." He said. I smiled and passed him the cup. He smiled. He started explaining things. I then understood it better. I felt like I was being watched so I looked up and saw Nightwing with Canary watching us. I waved confused.

"It's probably nothing (Y/n)." He said pulling me back towards the math problem.

"I don't know Rob they look concerned." I said worried. He shrugged.

"Probably just stressed after that last mission. Do you understand how to do this formula now?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and looked at his coffee cup.

"Hey why don't you go see Beast Boy I'm pretty sure he just got a stack of new comic books." He said. I nodded and headed over to Gar's room. I knocked and opened it once I heard him say come in. I smiled seeing him next to the new stack.

"Hey look at the new ones M'gann got me
(N/n)." He said excited.

"Cool. Did she manage to find the one you were looking for?" I asked. He nodded.

"Reading it right now. Oh and the next 2 issues you were looking for are in there too." He said. I squealed excited and rushed over to look. I found them and started reading.

~Time Skip~

I was about to move onto my second issue only to hear whispers outside the door. I tried listening in but Gar showed me his comic and the drama going down. I haven't read his series but dang that's some plot twist.

"Oh after this wanna find Jaime and Bart I think they're over at the waterfall room." He said. I nodded.

"For sure BB." I smiled.

~Time Skip~

We were looking for the others but I couldn't find them. It's like Bart and Jaime left the mountain. I looked around again just to make sure but I found them at the training room. Bart was trying to show Jaime this attack combo that he was trying to pull off. I smiled and went over. When he fell over I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't think she's ok." I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Connor with M'gann looking at me. We waved and I helped up Bart. I heard a small sniff and I turned to see M'gann look like she was about to burst into tears.

"They've been fighting recently ese. You know couple stuff." Jaime whisper explained. I nodded now understanding.

"She must be stressed then." I whispered back.

~Time Skip~

I felt like everyone has been really on edge and sad recently but at least my friends are here to help keep my company from all the doom and gloom. Recently though there's been a lot of whispers whenever I'm around. Bart says its probably because I got injured last mission and they're worried.

"(Y/n) we have to tell you something!" Robin said running over.

"Ok listen there is going to be Batman and Canary coming over with a shrink ok. Do not take anything they give you. They want to take us away from you." He explained putting both hands on my shoulders. I nodded scared now.

"What do you mean? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you hermana. They just don't like that we're not training as much and trying to psych us out." Jaime said. I nodded. And as if on cue Canary and Batman rounded the corner. The others looked at me and walked away.

"Come with us (Y/n)." Canary said. I nodded. I saw BB turned into a bug and flew after us. They lead me to Camary's shrink office. There was a guy sitting down in a chair with a clipboard.

"Hello (Y/s/n). Take a seat please." He said. I hesitantly did. That's when I noticed that Canary and Bats were standing by the door.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Because I was injured on my last mission and I haven't been training as much." I answered. He nodded his head.

"Tell me about your last mission." He said. Ok simple enough. I remembered back to the day.

"I remember us getting the signal to suit up. We were debriefed while on the Bioship. Superboy was our chaperone basically even though we could've done it without him. Just a standard recon mission that turned bad. I remember Klarion the Witch Boy had a bunch of people mind controlled." I said going back before my memory got fuzzy. I saw BB finally enter the room. He flew over on my shoulder.

"You don't have to say anything to them. They're being weird. Just be vague and leave." He whispered. I cleared my throat.

"Anyway we defeated his monster cat tying him to the mortal realm, the spell was broken, and we came back here." I answered. The guy just wrote something down.

"And your teammates. How were they to your knowledge?" He asked.

"Um fine? A little scraped and bruised but fine all the same. The demons spawn from hell were a little hard to deal with but we were fine." I answered.

"(Y/n) I'm getting weird vibes from this guy." BB whispered. I agree. This guy is dancing around something. And for some reason it was triggering my anxiety.

"I'd like to leave now." I said getting fidgety.

"Just a few more questions please." He said before showing me some pictures.

"Can you tell me everyone in the picture?" He asked. It was a picture of us all at the beach. We managed to get away from the older members and just got to chill.

"Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Robin, Wondergirl, and Impulse." I said making sure to use their superhero names. He nodded.

"Now can you tell me about how they've been since that mission?" He asked. Oh this is a thing we all have to do. I guess I'm first then.

"Wondergirl has been fine. I actually haven't seen much of her since that mission. I remember Klarion having an intense battle with her. She was pretty shaken up. Blue Beetle is doing good. The scarab hasn't been a problem for him recently. He usually talks to that thing randomly but it's been quiet. I assumed that they came to some sort of arrangement. Umm Beast Boy is doing good. Good grades, got a new stack of comics, and his favorite show just got a new episode that we're going to watch later, Robin has been head in his computer again. Something about Gotham crime mystery that he needed to help solve. He's been split here with us and in Gotham. And Impulse has been trying to perfect a new combo he's been working on. Normal stuff." I explained. He nodded.

"I have some news for you but I'm going to need you to have an open mind." He said. I nodded slowly.

"You should leave (Y/n) this sounds sketchy." BB voiced. I turned to look at the door to see saddened looks on Canary and Bat's face. He put a picture on the table and I saw Bart strapped up to a munch of machines and needles in his arms and an oxygen mask on his face.

"Do you know when this was?" He asked. I shook my head.

"A long time ago right. I just saw him." I said getting worked up. He shook his head.

"This was from your last mission." He said before putting another picture down. This one was of Robin. He was on a autopsy table. He put another picture next to it and it was a picture of a chart.

"(Y/N)! DONT LISTEN TO THEM WE'RE OUT HERE!"

"WE'RE FINE! DONF LISTEN TO THEM!"

"ITS JUST A WHACKY TEST! WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT CRASH BY THE WAY"

"COME LOOK WE'RE RIGHT HERE!"

I looked at Gar who was on my shoulder.

"I'm right here." He said. I nodded and got up.

"I'm leaving. For some reason you guys are trying to freak me out. They're right outside!" I said going towards the door only for Batman to step in front of it.

"Sit down." He said. I crossed my arms and stared at him. He glared at me and I reluctantly sat back down.

"Look at his chart please." The shrink said. I picked up the picture trying to ignore the loud knocking. Cause of death stabbing. Time of death would have been when we had our mission. It goes into eye color and everything else that wasn't important.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but I can hear them outside that door." I said crossing my arms. He put another picture down. This time it was Garfield. This one was graphic. His neck was snapped. Obviously the cause of death in this picture. He put another one down this time it was Cassie. She was dismembered. Her arms from her torso and her face was all kinds of hurt. The last was Jaime who was also in a hospital bed. He had stitches in his skin and parts of his armor looked like it was fused to his skin and it was just bad.

"(Y/s/n) 3 of your friends are dead and the other 2 we don't know will wake up." He said. I shook my head.

"I'm not falling for this." I said laughing a little.

"You are hallucinating. They are not here. They are not in this building. Impulse and Blue Beetle are in a hospital for major wounds and are both comatose unlikely to wake up. Your other 3 friends are dead. I'm sorry but they are not there." He said calmly. I was really starting to get pissed.

"BB show them you're here." I said annoyed. I looked around and heard him outside with the others. He must have told them what was going on.

"He probably left to tell the others." I said annoyed.

"Please just try to take these antipsychotics for a week. And if you don't feel that anything is happening you don't have to take Im them anymore." He said. I shook my head.

"Why would I do that when nothing is wrong with me?!" I asked progressively yelling. I was so annoyed right now.

"Just give it a try." Canary said. I glared at her. I ran into the door making it fall off of its hinges. I doubt they'd let me out. I didn't see them so I started running to find them calling their names.

"Gar! Cass! Bart!" I called while running.

"(Y/n)! Please calm down!" I heard voices behind me but I paid no attention.

"Jaime! Rob?! Where did you guys go?!" I yelled. I was tackled to the ground.

"Stay still. It's ok. It's ok. We're here for you." Connor said. That's when everything hit me. All the memories. I glared at him.

"You were supposed to help us! You said you called for backup!" I screamed at him fighting against him.

"(Y/n) calm down we're right here." Rob said. I looked in front of me and saw them. I felt a pinch before I felt my eyes go droopy.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a padded cell. Great I was in the loony bin. I just needed to see for myself I guess.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Jaime said. I looked at the door and saw them all trying to look at me from the little window in the cell door. I looked and saw I had a collar blocking my powers on.

"Where am I?" I asked them. They shrugged.

"Your in grippy sock prison dude. They think you're crazy." Bart said. I shook my head.

"Get me out of here then." I pleaded.

"We can't." Robin said sadly.

"Why not. Just bust open the door and get this thing off of me." I said. They just looked sad. I heard footsteps and they vanished from sight.

"(Y/n) (L/n) it's time for your medication." A doctor said. I looked at the pills and shook my head.

"I'm not taking those. I shouldn't even be in here." I said. The doctor just sighed.

"The medicine will help quiet the voices in your head." He said. I shook my head. There's nothing wrong with me. The doctor called some guards and they forced me onto my bed and held me still. I stored getting out of their grips but with my lack of powers I couldn't do much. They held my nose until I opened my mouth. I held my breath until I was going to black out and I opened it to get some air. When I did they shoved the pills down my throat and poured water in. That's when they held my jaw shut while still plugging my nose. I had no choice but to swallow.

~Time Skip 2 Months~

I was still in here. I can't see them anymore. They're really gone. I can't hear them. I don't even know what I was diagnosed with but I don't care. Now it's depression and they won't let me go because I might try offing myself. I just want to visit Jaime and Bart in the hospital. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost time for my meds. I heard the cart and footsteps.

"Frank just today please can I not take them? I haven't seen them in weeks and I miss them. My friends are dead and I know that. But can I at least say goodby?" I asked tearing up. Frank sighed and looked at me.

"Not a word." He said before continuing down the hall. I sat on my bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I closed my eyes and waited to see them again.

~Time Skip~

"(N/n)?" A voice said to me. I felt someone touch me. I looked and saw Garfield. I started crying.

"I remember our mission. I'm so sorry!" I cried. Grief and guilt weren't strong enough for how I've been feeling. Looking around the room I only saw BB and Robin.

"The others weren't able to make it. Not enough time for all of us to get here." Robin said. I nodded.

"Tell them I'm sorry too please. I miss you all so much." I said as tears sprang from my eyes.

"We tried to not let you know. We wanted to keep you smiling to forget. It's kinda our fault you're here." Robin said sheepishly.

"Yeah sorry about that (N/n)."

~Time Skip Another Month~

I was finally released. I got back to the mountain and looked around seeing faces I didn't recognize. New heroes.

"Hey aren't you (Y/s/n)? That's so cool! We're trying our best to live up to the legacy your team left." Someone I didn't recognize said. I started to get overwhelmed. I smiled and little and nodded before walking over to Nightwing.

"I need to see Jaime and Bart. I'm on my meds and I'm following my rules. Please let me see them." I said. He nodded and we left to see them. They were sharing a hospital room. They were awake and at different stages of healing. I started crying seeing them.

"Hey don't feel so moded (N/n). We're more or less ok." Bart said. He was currently paralyzed but with his fast feeling was on track to regaining complete movement in his body. Jaime was still in a half body cast and his scarab was being magically healed every 3 days. They were both still feeling it.

"Hey ese I heard you went to grippy sock jail. Are you ok?" Jaime asked. I nodded.

"I was suffering from hallucinations of you all. Which in hindsight wasn't suffering. This was. I miss seeing Robin and Cassie and Garfield." I said tearing up. They started tearing up too.

"How about this. Once we can walk and are all healed. We'll go visit them." Jaime suggested. I nodded and so did Bart. We would all get better together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...
866K 13.4K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...